[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar shrugged. "Whatever. Who'd pay $8.50 to watch that?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"On the risk of ruining an already perfectly unintelligible conversation," Aero Blade interrupted, "Is this guy dangerous or should we go out and greet him?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"The outposts are ready... We're ready for them.
This report says they're coming from the west, which means they'll hit east.
But no doubt they'll try to send others around the back in a flanking manner, judging from Galvatron's past actions.

We should get Sky Lynx elevated and get the Aerialbots in take out that assassin. the air to watch, and we need to take out that assassin. That Decepticon is a sharpshooter- we need to fight fire with fire. Sir, I'd suggest Crosshairs or Mirage for that."

Prowl kept his attention on the monitor as information continued to flow across the screen.

"Agreed, Prowl, though I wouldn't even bet Galvatron will even pull a flanking manuever. Frontal assaults are more his style." The Six Changer paused. "Your suggestions for Sky Lynx and the Aerialbots being deployed and air ready are approved."
"Oh, Galvatron won't... but his troops will. They'll see it as an opportunity to try to get in. Which reminds me...
Sir, I really think we ought to remove Leokaiser's group components for permanent storage if it hasn't yet been done."

"Absolutely," Quick said, vocoder taking on elements of a rasp, "I advocated that as soon as the scum were brought into Fortress Maximus. Approved Prowl."

“Are we still having communications trouble?” Prowl asked.

“In a word, yes,” Quick replied.

“Perhaps we can use a human radio frequency standard for our internals?"
It would logically jam up the Decepticon waves and perhaps allow our signals to come in uninterrupted on a human frequency."
"You don't think Metrotitan or Soundwave would be monitoring human air waves as well? Otherwise, the gambit has merit,"
Quick mused.

"Metrotitan and Soundwave have those capabilities, but Soundwave I believe will be occupied in the attack, and if he's not- he'll be
working on coordinating-
the Decepticon responses. Metrotitan may be monitoring the human channels, but with so many frequencies, the chance of him
being able to monitor all of them is a small one."
"We can change it every few hours."

Quick nodded. "True. And frankly, we'll be damned in some capacity no matter which ruse we choose. None will last
forever- but perhaps this is our best option.”

"It will do for during the attack. Afterwards, we will get up sattelites and give Blaster the capability to counteract jamming signals."
Prowl turned his attention back to the monitor. "The UN meeting could be in danger."

"Hound's in trouble too. These energy readings in his report are not good. I see Shockwave, Sixshot, Overlord- and I think these
two match Skywarp and a real trouble by the name of Bludgeon.
We have to handle things here before we can help him out though."

"What?" Quick's vocoder became panicked and livid at the same time.

Prowl made his way to the bridge.

"Let's go take those Decepticons apart, one piece at a time."

"And make them suffer for it," Quick replied, moing to the Command Wing.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall looked over at Minerva and smiled slightly with his face plate.

"It's just a different designation. A Cybertron is an Autobot and a Destron is a Decepticon. At least that's what we called them where I came from. I'm still trying to adjust to 'Autobot' and 'Decepticon' - They're rather odd words."

Skyfall then turned to Leozak and studied him intently - courious about their history.
"So, you managed to escape death at the space fortress. Interesting - and as this obviously isn't your time line - was it then that you shifted realities or perhaps you encountered a spacial annomoly? If it was something in another part of space and not the "Dark Zone" energies, perhaps there is a way to return to your time.

"And what of these 'Quintesson Guardians' you spoke of?
As for Victory Saber attacking you - that isn't a common Cybertron practice. But he did say that you slaughtered most of the Cybertrons in his reality - do you have any idea what he's talking about?"

Skyfal was obviously excited and entraced by the extra-dimensional talk.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Leozak: "No..... We found ourselves here in this reality. And we found Deszaras. Victory Saber completely destroyed the space fortress. He won...... we lost. All of his troops were still alive, as far as I know." -narrows optics- "From defeated to prisoners...... Soon, I'm willing to bet that whoever's in charge will arrange an 'accident' to get rid of us."

Leokaiser: -inside Leozak's head- "You've..... been hanging.... around Hellbat..... again....."

Minerva: "We're Autobots. We don't do things like that."

Leozak: "If only I could believe that......"

Minerva: "I can tell you that I won't kill you, then. But, you are repaired now." -pushes Leozak's head to one side, disconnects his motor control relays- "It's only a temporary measure. Your leader, Hellbat-"

Leozak: -manages to keep a straight face-

Minerva: "- has stated that your intentions are peaceful now."

Leozak: "Truly, they are. For the most part, we've realized that being on the side of the Autobots is truly the way to go."

Leokaiser: -inside Leozak's head- "Don't layer.... it on.... to thick, Leozak....."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall's vocorder almost shorted out when he heard the name Deszaras.

"Did Deszaras coem through with you as well? Is he here on earth?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hoist climbed aboard Broadside. "Okay, all set Broadside. Let's get back. There are some things I should fill you in on though. We were attacked and the peace treaty is over. We're still on Earth of course, and we need to get the Decepticons off this planet, but Cybertron was taken over by Quintessons."

------

"Coming in for a landing." Jetfire announced. "Good luck to you all, I'll wait here- I'm too big to move inside that city."

Smokescreen acknowledged as they landed and the door opened. "Okay Jetfire. See you soon buddy and thanks for the ride! Mirage, time for..."

"Already done." An invisible Mirage laughed.
"Okay! Let's go." Smokescreen chuckled as they headed to the conference.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
When the rock hit him, Trailbreaker looked at his arm where a small pit now sat. He arched his eyebrows and looked back at Sunstreaker and then he grinned mischieviously. "Never shoot unless you're prepared for retaliation Sunstreaker, and retaliation is a dish best served col...."

Trailbreaker paused as a movement some distance away caught his attention. He went to the outpost window and peered out.
He spotted Runamuck.
"Decepticons! Sound the alarm and let's give them a fire they won't forget!"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Dammit wasted the rock on the wrong transformer" Sunstreaker said turning and slamming his hand down on a large red button causing an alarm to sound. Thanks to the work of Blaster this routed through each outpost, Metroplex and Fortmax. "Now if Getaway would take the time to show up..." Sunstreaker growled with a shrug then standing up.

"Now Lets go slag us some Decepticons!" Sunstreaker said pulling his Electron pulse gun from sub-space and moving out around Trailbreaker straight for the door.

~~~~

Blaster looked at the buttons as he punched everything in as his casettes turned and pulled out everything to switch Metroplex from city mode to battle station. He flipped a switch near by activating all the speakers within and outside of Metroplex.

"All Autobots on the outside of Metroplex move inside or move away we're transforming to battlmode and..." Blaster looked at the flashing red light on the corner of the screen he was looking at. He activated causing the alarm to kick in, in Metroplex. "Scratch that! Decepticons have been spotted at the west outpost! I repeat! All Autobots! Decepti-creeps are creeping up from the west outpost! Clear the Area Metroplex is transforming... NOW!" Blaster punced in the final command letting the internal cogs of Metroplex do the rest.

~~~~

Bluestreak froze as he heard the alarm looking at Crosshairs then to the monitor. "Erm... what do we do?" he asked looking around fidgiting.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: Um...who died and said Runamuck could be found? I sure as hell didn't.)
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Bombshell
(OOC: Um...who died and said Runamuck could be found? I sure as hell didn't.)

OOC- It's called a radar =-o. You know too detect enemies. It's a brilliant thing.

IC- Sunstreaker stepped out of the outpost looking up on the small ridge near the Outpost. "There" he grinned aiming his shoulder mounted missle and firing one at the lip of the ridge. "Why use one small rock when I can make a spray of big ones?" he asked himself.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: True, Myles. Except for one problem: I don't seem to recall anyone ever saying that ANY radar detected them. As far as I know, Trailbreaker just spotted them out of the blue. Ah, well. Rana explained things to me, so I'll deal with it. This time.

Outpost

"Emergency!" Wreck-Gar screetched. "CODE RED! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! BATTLE STATIONS! CHARGE!"

Wreck-Gar and the Junkion group headed off.

"On my signal, unleash hell!" he shouted.
"You idiot!" Dreadwind shouted, smacking Runamuck on the head. "They spotted us!"

"Ah, slag it!" Darkwing shouted. "Just shoot 'em already!"

The four Decepticons started to fire at the interlopers.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs' optics widened slightly as he heard Bluestreak's question.
Why would he think I would know?
"I guess we wait," he told the other Autobot. "We can't just abandon our post."
The Targetmaster's optics narrowed slightly, and he held out his hand. Pinpointer recognized the sign and leaped up, converting to gun mode. Crosshairs examined his weapon for a moment, then turned back to Bluestreak.
"Besides," he said with resignation, "I'm sure they'll be here before you know it."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade was startled by the alarm, and jumped once again when Wreck-Gar went off, verbally and physically. Aero watched with a bewildered look as Wreck-Gar left. "I think he can take care of himself. We should still keep an eye on the outpost, though, or at least I will." Aero Blade suggested to Dirge. That was normal procedure back home.

Aero Blade looked over at Sludge a bit nervously, then went outside, walking up to the dinobot but not getting too particularly close. "Uh...greetings..." Aero Blade started, looking up at the bigger Autobot.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"You Decepticons can't hit me if you tried" Sunstreaker laughed as the shots sailed over his head from the ridge. He transformed and drove towards the ridge swerving to a hill leading up and driving up towards them.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing grabbed Dreadwind by the neck, then glared at Runamuck.

"Take him," he said, pointing at Runabout, "And head him off. We'll follow from the air."

Darkwing took off, combining with Dreadwind to form Dreadwing, and taking off after Sunstreaker, as the Battlechargers followed from the ground.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Topside, War Hull, Metroplex:

Ironhide: -hears Blaster's comm message, feels the citybot start to shift beneath him- "Aw, they gotta be kiddin'....." -runs for the back of Metroplex as panels drop open behind him, dives off the back of Metroplex, flips, lands in a crouch-

Ironhide and Roadbuster: -start heading for the reported location of the Decepticons-
Brave Maximus

Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall hear Blasters announcement over the comm system in Fortress Maximus, he stares from Minerva back to Leozak.

Damn, I can't wait for this Destrons response. I need to get out there.
Internal Comm link open: Omega
Omega battlestation - Battle aleart Code red: Open all missile ports and prepair for incoming targets. Engage all Destron\Decepticon targets with maximum prejudice.

With a brief flash in the back of his mind, Skyfall hears the echo of a deep voice:
Acknowledged - None shall pass.

Only Mildly Bizzare.
Internal Comm - Switch to Minicon Frequency:
Starlight - You know what to do. Have the boys fly cover over the battle station, while you control the missile Batteries.
Are any other Autobots at the Southern outpost?
*A negative response from the Minicon*
Damn. If things get hot there, let me know, I'll bring support.
Skyfall out

Skyfall turned to Minerva:
"I'm heading out to patrol the air. You should be safe in here, but I don't know about the Breastforce - don't trust them..... yet."

With that, Skyfall transformed and flew out of the medbay at top speed.
"Internal Comm - Maximus Control:
This is Skyfall heading out for the skys, I hope I'm not the only one up there, or it's going to be a short fight!"

As Skyfall blasted out of one of the Maximus' Access hatches, he armed his forward blasters, Hit his afterburners and climbed virtically into the sky.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Four vs one, it's almost fair... for them"

Sunstreaker said and transformed behind a rock turning to the air swiveling the shoulder ground to air missile up towards Dreadwing then turning his Electron Pulse gun on the two Battle Chargers and letting stream after stream of charged electrons fly out at their motors and wheels.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing got hit by Sunstreaker's missile, spun around for a few minutes, but quickly regained his composure.

Runabout, meanwhile, had avoided the Autobot's fire. Runamuck, however, did not, and was sent colliding with Runabout, sending them both tumbling into the overgrown brush.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Leozak: -watching Skyfall leave- "Deszaras is here.... or at least he was."

Minerva: "Never heard of him."

Slight distance away from Fort Max:

Roadbuster: -roaring towards the outpost the Decepticons are attacking-

Security Office, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -scanning the monitor wall, sees Ironhide transforming and roaring forward, activates commlink- "I thought you were on top of Metroplex."

Ironhide: -over commlink- "Ah was. Ground's awful hard 'round here."

Nightbeat: "Ouch."