[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker was getting edgy. He's stalling me, but he's stopped moving forward. I bet we'll be swarming all over with 'cons any minute now. I can't waste more time on him.

Over his external communicator, Trailbreaker began to call security, visibly. "This is Trailbreaker. I have an invading transformer here wearing an autobot symbol. Won't identify himself and won't cooperate. Advise?"
Prowl picked up the communicator. "It's most likely a ploy Trailbreaker, watch yourself. Take it down if it won't submit willingly."
Trailbreaker primed his rifle and stared at the threatening form. "I'm done talkin' unless you start. Either speak up now or I follow directives. What's your choice? I don't wanna shoot, but I will- we're under attack, and I ain't seein you as friendly."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Roadbuster! Stand down! He's now a prisoner!" Prime shouted at the top of his voice...

Not noticing trailbreaker's predicament, he rushed across the battlefield to roadbuster's location, leveled his rifle at the dreadwing brother, and again spoke.

"I'm not going to kill you... HE however may if you don't listen to what I'm going to say... and do as I say." Prime shifted his gaze to roadbuster to get the point across...

"You're to disengage from your powermaster immedieately and drop your weapons. and while you're at it, tell these other three to surrender as well. At least that way, we've some benefit of the doubt here. I know they won't be slagged as mindless zombies if you TELL them to stand down."

Prime's cannon barrel was level with the dreadwing brother's chest... if he didn't comply, he'd be in a world of pain very quickly
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"And if you continue too waste time aiming your gun at me you'll be cut down by the Decepticon's that are on their way here" Windslice said moving one of his arms back replacing the blade in the rotor then moving up to his chest pulling the Autobrand off tossing it to Trailbreaker.

"This belongs to an Autobot named Hound I used it in hopes of getting close enough to tell you guys about him and the size of the Decepticon Attack force. I would have got Hound out myself but there were too many Decepticons around, even now he is being tortured by the Constructicon's. Now drop your gun"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind transformed and glared at Roadbuster.

'You...won't take me...alive."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker let the rifle drop as he caught the magnetic tile with the symbol. For the first time he took a good look at it, still trying to keep a watch on the figure in front of him.
A thin film of oil coated one side of it, the green color was unmistakable.
"It is Hound's." Trailbreaker said quietly under his breath. He looked back at the the transformer in front of him.
He thought hard for a moment.

"Quick Switch, Prowl--- we got a windfall with information. I don't know if he can be trusted, but he says he knows about the attacking Decepticons... and he says Hound's been caught."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Caught and in very bad shape" Windslice added watching Trailbreaker keeping his other other sword out for protection as he looks down at his oil leaking wound.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"I've tried to be reasonable, dreadwind. If you truly insist on meeting your fate this day... then by all means, turn around and go."

Prime internally got on the comm to roadbuster...

"The instant he turns, lock onto the powermaster... and target specifically the connection points... if you can blow the engine section off of him... he'll effectively go into shutdown. "

Prime sighed internally... He knew all too well how the powermaster process worked. Hi-Q having been his own powermaster for several years... until his death... and prime's restoration to his standard body... if the powermaster could be taken out in vehicle mode... or even robot mode... the transformer effectively was without power unless there was a secondary power source held within the unit. That was a powermaster's greatest weakness.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Ironhide: -striding towards Runabout and Runamuck, spraying supercooled liquid nitrogen and glue at them, nitrogen at chest level, glue at foot level-

Roadbuster: -narrows optic band at Dreadwind, half in hatred of the Decepticon, half in anger at Prime's order, but willing to try it, snarls- "Prime might be more than willing to let filth like you live, but I'm not. Drop your weapons, disengage your powermaster, and lie there like a good little piece of garbage."

Security office, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: "Thanks, Blaster." -looking at monitor wall, seeing Minerva rolling towards the opening in Metroplex's side-

Outside:

Minerva: -roars up to the open hatch, guns engine, jumps the entry ramp and lands,skidding to a halt in the entry corridor, activates commlink- "Nightbeat?"

Nightbeat: -over commlink- "What's up, sis? Our guests all right?"

Minerva: "They were when I left. I'm going to hit my quarters and settle in. We don't have any injured, do we?"

Nightbeat: "Not that I know of. Bad guys aren't here yet."

Minerva: "All right. I'll stop by after I've freshened up." -deactivates commlink, drives to quarters-
Bombshell

OOC: Heiny, they're not Powermasters anymore.

Post by Bombshell »

"Hey!" Runamuck shouted, as he and Runabout were glued together. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Grabbing a clump of dirt, Dreadwind turned to face Roadbuster.

"Fat slaggin' chance!"

He tossed the clump of dirt at Roadbuster's face, then bolted.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick frowned, initially skeptical as Trailbreaker's report filtered over his office comm.

Hound? Captured. No, no- he's joking-

"Bring him in, Trailbreaker," the Six Changer said thickly. Without even realizing it, the Director slammed his fists down on his work desk in a defeaning clang, and he roared with frustration.

If they've done something to him-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker acknowledged. "Right Chief. I'll bring him up pronto, but call for one of the medics... I thought he was a 'con and shot him. Getaway is still on watch."
Turning off his radio, he motioned cautiously for Windslice to accompany him, staying to the direct side.

"First, what's your name? And secondly... nah, on second thought, I don't think I wanna know the answer to that."

Up in the bridge, Prowl ground his teeth when the message from Trailbreaker came through. He had picked up Windslice's response, although faintly, in the background. He shut his optics for a moment as he processed the information.
Spike also overheard the communication, and the response.
Horrified, he looked over. "Prowl, if that guy's right, we've gotta do something. We can't just let the Decepticons keep him injured as their prisoner!"

Prowl nodded slightly and reopened his optics. He didn't want to be blunt to Spike about the likely scenario. "Spike, I have to make sure the other Autobots are protected first, and then we will see to rescuing him. If we lose now, there will be noone to help him, or the humans."

Spike nodded and turned back to the computer screens with a distracted but determined expression.
Prowl reached over and clicked onto a monitor leading to security, and waited for Quick Switch to respond.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Quick Switch here," the Security Director replied tersley, not glancing at the monitor on his desk. He merely heard the click of a signal.

His fists clenched and unclenched, central processor a morass of equal parts rage and doubt.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice looked up and shook his head. His name would only get him pulled back into this war. Atleast if he remained nameless he may remain hidden again if he so chooses.

"My name isn't what matters here, it's the information I carry that does" he tried to avoid having to say that as he dropped the arm with the sword down to his side still not sure whether to put it away or not.

~~~~

Sunstreaker sighed unhappy the to con's didn't try to evade. He transformed right infront of them then looking at Ironhide.

"Gloryhog" he said giving Ironhide a sideways glance.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl didn't look at the monitor while he spoke. His attention was fixated on what was going on inside the two cities and the data feed registering.

"Quick Switch, this is Prowl. I find it 98.76% likely the individual must have some pertinant information at least on the whereabouts of Hound. His vocoder register registers truth, and further the individual knew him by name. I am unsure as to Hound's condition, we need to learn that. It would be pertinent to also request information about the attack first, as there is nothing we can do for our friend at the moment. I have called Crosscut to report to security to await instruction to repair the individual. Killing the messenger I believe would be 67.738% detrimental."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs sat in the north outpost, feeling absolutely useless.
My comrades are fighting for their lives a few kilometers away, and we're sitting here, bored out of our minds!
The urge to do something grew so strong that the Targetmaster finally pushed himself out of his seat.
"Bluestreak," he called to the other Autobot, who seemed uncharacteristically quiet, "could you watch the comm? Pinpointer and I are going outside for a bit."
"We are?" the Nebulan asked without enthusiasm.
"Yep," Crosshairs replied, as he scooped Pinpointer up and headed for the exit.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"As I said," Quick replied very quietly, "I want him brought in, Prowl. Now see that it gets done."

Incredibly, his vocoder remained level. But it was a tenous thing.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl checked the monitor. Trailbreaker was moving up the halls to security with the unknown individual. He waited patiently while they made their way inside.

Trailbreaker pushed open the door to security and motioned at Quick Switch. "There's the one you need to talk to. Quick Switch, this guy won't give me a name, so I can't introduce ya properly. He says he was an autobot at one time though."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice stepped into the office looking at Quickswitch then around the room. "I was an Autobot" he replies with a nod not speaking anything of his name. He looked at Quickswitch again and waited for him to respond.

~~~~

Bluestreak was lost in thought, He looked up at Crosshairs and nodded. "Don't get caught by enemy snipers or nothin' I've seen enough of that for today" he muttered looking at the communications station.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick steepled his hands, optics clouded as he regarded Windslice.

Finally he decided on:

"You better explain yourself, soldier, and fast. First, give me a name. Now."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"I gave up being a soldier when... I left Cybertron. Well a soldier in this war anyways. My name isn't what matters here, the information is. Call me what ever you want. If it is soldier, so be it but I do not want to stay involved with this war"

Windslice replied reaching his sword carrying hand around placing the sword in the rotor.

"Now do you want to know about your comrade and your enemies or my name?"