[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Post by Galvatron91 »

You know the drill...the time for War is at hand...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Grimlock stirred, he was used to Prime's emotional outbursts, none of them really ever had any major effect on Grimlock's own emotional state.

"You really think that the Decepticons would simply just lie down and let us take them all out? Space is huge Prime, there will always be some splinter group of Decepticons, some big-shot wanna-be Decepticon hot-head think he the next great thing since Energo swords..."

Grimlock sifted through the various weapons he'd retrieved from the armoury

"...if I were you I'd give one last rallying call to all Autobots and prepare them for the attack we about to face. Magnus was just the first, me expect that the real attack will come soon, hard and fast..."

Grimlock lifted a huge cannon onto his shoulder, prepared to hit big.

"...we need to be united now more than ever Prime, it up to you. Dinobots and I will see you out on battlefield..."

Grimlock motioned for the other Dinobots to follow him from the room and outside of Fortress Maximus.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

OOC- This is a joke. Who ever plays Swoop either died or is brain dead.

IC- Jazz nodded to Streewise "Yeah you can do something, Go find Slapdash and meet me out front of Fort Max we're gonna go find some Carbombians playing with toys they shouldn't have" Now all I gotta do is find Swoop and we're on our way Jazz thought

~~~~

Sunstreaker looked at the moniter as he heard knocking. Trailbreaker. He opened up a channel to a speaker that led to outside.

"Come on in Trailbreaker. No one here but this Good looking Autobot" So much for solitude

~~~~

Blaster forwarded the message from Hound to Optimus again "Prime Hound's signal is being picked up, we had to sever the link so he wasn't caught but he said he saw a con and if Soundwave is on the case you can bet more then just one is gonna show up"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

As their small group began to meander their way towards their outpost, Aero Blade found himself at the front of the group for some odd reason.

Why are they following me? Like I have any clue in Primus where I'm going... "Um, do either of you know what way we're supposed to go to find the outpost, or should we just keep heading east until we find something unusual?"
Swoobot
Protoform

Post by Swoobot »

Med-Bay

"Hey Prowl, yes you did make a...small...tactical error," Ratchet said jokingly. "Just relax for now buddy, while I fix you up, we will need you for combat later." Ratchet continued to repair Prowl.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Indeed, you will, Grimlock.. " prime sighed, and in his mind, he thought to himself... "let's jsut hope that it's our side you're truly fighting for..."

Opening his comm channel, he patched into the autobot wideband.... reaching throughout maximus and metroplex as well...

"Autobots... Steele yourselves. The assault is at hand... and I fear that if we do not act as we were meant to... fiercely, and with all of our sparks... we may all very well die this day. I say to you... every single one of you... will make a difference this day. The battlefield warriors are only one niche of what we require to take the assault galvatron has prepared.... and send him packing with a counter-strike of our own. I say this to you... the matrix can't save us. This is a fate we face without its aid. This is a battle which WE and WE ALONE CAN WIN! This is not a fight against some god of destruction... This is the war we have waged for eons... and STILL it rages on! Let today mark the beginning of the end of the Cybertronian wars! For Cybertron! For the Universe! And for All whom seek Peace! Autobots! Heed my call! And let today be a reminder to the decepticon army... We will not go quietly into the night... we will not succumb to oppression and nor shall we allow them to oppress others! We alone stand in their path! Let us end their march toward domination HERE AND NOW!"

Prime closed his comlink... and approached Cerebros....

"Prepare Maximus City for transformation to battle fortress mode. The city mode is far too vulnerable. we need the firepower that the battleship can supply."

"Understood, Optimus Prime...."

Cerebros began keying the sequence for the transformation, then made the broadcast...

"All autobots within the walls of Fortress Maximus.... Maximus city is being transformed. I ask, as commander of this city, for your paitence for the reconfiguration to take place, and your understanding for any inconveniences that may occur during the transformation. Cerebros out."

Prime approached one of the windows in the command tower, gazing out... he could see the city slowly comming to life... preparing to reconfigure... and as he looked out, he could see the massive Buster-Style cannon rising on its anti-gravity lifts to lock into place on the command tower.

"And so... It begins." prime muttered
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Armoury, Fort Max:

Roadbuster: -sitting before a table in the armoury, shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon off and dismantled before him, meticulously cleaning the weapon, lost in his thoughts. Without even thinking about it, he reassembles the cannon in less than 15 seconds, checking the breech and feed mechanisims, reconnecting it to the ammo hopper and reseating the whole mechanism onto the right side of his backpack unit, then dismantles the grenade launcher and repeats the process, cleaning out carbon residue, checking the firing mechanisim, reassembles the grenade launcher in less than 10 seconds, reholsters it on his lower left leg, dismantles linear blaster cannon and repeats process, then finally, with relish, dismantles his laser rifle- "Had you for vorns, old friend........" -picks up the deep blue focusing crystal, narrows his optic band at it- "Hairline fracture..... Nnn." -cautiously sets the damaged crystal down, picks up the power core- "Frayed inducer coil, capacitor cracked and leaking......" -growls- "Way too much use between refits. Would explain why I haven't been getting the penetration recently that used to."

Nightbeat: -leaning against doorway, arms folded- "Getting old, huh."

Roadbuster: -not looking up- "Too much use."

Nightbeat: "I meant you. You're sitting in here talking to yourself."

Roadbuster: "It's not like I've got anybody else to talk to. The Wreckers have been disbanded, from the looks of things."

Nightbeat: "It's better than being dead. And given the number of Autobots we lost during the Chaos Matrix thing, and the Quints subsequent kicking us off of Cybertron, spec ops units are kind of moot right at the moment."

Roadbuster: "What are you doing here? I thought you were working with Ironhide over at Metroplex."

Nightbeat: "Took a wrong turn. It's like a bloody maze in here during the transform sequence."

Roadbuster: "Better get back there." -opens panel on the left side of his backpack, pulls out a small box, opens it-

Nightbeat: "Right. Later, boss." -walks away-

Roadbuster: -holds up a focusing crystal pulled from the box, examines it critically- "Slag. Last time I buy spares from a back-alley arms dealer......."

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: "I don't know why what happened..... well, happened, Skyfall. They might be from a different point in the same timeline Breastforce is from, or they could be from a different branch altogether."

Leozak: -listening to the conversation- "This could be a problem..... I have to get out of here before they wake up. I'm in no shape to face them."

Leokaiser: "As I said..... Leozak...... nothing but.... a coward......"

Metroplex Security Office:

Ironhide: -hearing Prime's announcement- "Awlrahght..... tahme ta show th' Decepticreeps whut fer."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

COOL! I have never been in a city transformer as it's reconfiguring - this should be amazing!
Skyfall watched the wall of the room, expecting them to change before his very eyes. After a few moments, and nothing happened, Skyfall turned dejectedly towards Minerva.
"I don't know if they come from the exact same reality, but by Victory Saber's speach at the lake, I would assume they do. I was talking more about Victory Leo there."
And slightly sheepishly "I was kinda talking to myself, sorry. I tend to do that from time to time. Anyway, it was Deffinatly the Leo personality that was causing V Saber to go beserk. Which is really wierd. Not even Dai Atlas could explain the personality shift he under went when his changed bodies. And Dai Atlas knew them personally. Strange that an Ex-Autobot leader would do that."

*Edit, sorry about the sig, just noticed it
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs arrived at the north outpost and transfromed to robot mode. He looked over his shoulder to see if Bluestreak was there yet. But something else caught his eye.
Fort Max is transforming...
Pinpointer, standing on his partner's shoulder, shook his head in dismay.
"That can't be a good," he muttered to no one in paticular.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Can I interest anyone in a slightly used web browser program? Thing's about as sharp as a bag full of wet mice.....)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Brig, Fort Max:

Killbison: "Is it me, or is the room shaking?"

Jalgar: "The room is shaking."

Killbison: "Good. I was worried there for a minute......."

Drillhorn: "They're transforming the ship. I have a feeling the Autobots are going on the offensive."

Hellbat: "I thought you didn't like dealing in instinctive theorizing."

Drillhorn: "I don't. But it's also a logical conclusion, given what that Autobot told us. An assassin comes in and shoots a few of them, it's not like they're going to sit back and do nothing."

Gaihawk: "Some assassin. Nobody died, and they've brought the Autobots wrath, such as it is, down on top of the Decepticons."

Hellbat: -chuckles- "I know. I wish I'd planned it. It's beautiful."

Drillhorn: -sarcastically- "But you wouldn't do anything like that at all, would you."

Hellbat: "Oh, no. Of course not. I'd have found a more suitable scapegoat. The humans would have been a good choice." -sighs- "Sometimes, being a good guy can be a serious drag."
Scout

Post by Scout »

*ooc: from Dec. thread -snip- 4th transmission*
"Slag...Nothing for it now- they'll have heard that..." Hound reached for his communicator as he crossed the road into the brush on the other side, trying to cover his tracks and the leaking fuel and mech fluid mix as he went. Blaster! The Decepticons are on the move in a large group heading West out of Carbombya. Hound out."
--------

"Maybe we all need to be installed with the pink bunny's batteries Ratchet," Prowl muttered in his half-aware state. "Or maybe we need to hire Daniel's schoolteacher. He told me once that she can see everything. Gotta be an amazing human..."
Prowl looked at the ceiling panels and then got a puzzled expression as sounds of creaking metal echoed in. He tried to sit up and tried to register what was happening, but found his body still wasn't responding.
"Ratchet- Ratchet, something's going on. Get me patched up- please hurry. I can't be of any use like this"
--------
Trailbreaker laughed and looked around as he walked in. "I don't see Sideswipe anywhere, Sunstreaker. What good looking Autobot?"
--------

Inferno sat at the monitors while Max shifted, assisting in adjusting the gravitational fields for equipment. He noted Nightbeat leaving and then caught a snip of Hound's transmission.
He tilted his head slightly as he listened. "He's in trouble Max. But sounds like we are too. Time to put trouble on the back burner and toast the Decepticons once and for all. Weapons arsenal check Max- let's see your files."
--------

Smokescreen chuckled. "Bills huh? One thing I can and did do in regards to bills... Shipwreck, when you get home, you'll have a pick up slip for a little something I thought you might like. On the other hand, I don't think there's any of us that would hesitate to give our lives if it would mean getting the Decepticons off the planet to keep the humans safe from the Decepticon threat."

"You're right Smokescreen." Jetfire added over his speakers. "Let's get them off this planet."

So we can fight the Quintessons for home... Mirage added silently.

"Coming up on the city now," Jetfire called out. "Fasten your seatbelts."

--------
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Sunstreaker hmphed and pulled a slingshot from subspave loading it up with a rock that had gotten in on the tracks of his tires and loaded it up.

"He's in here with me Trailbreaker come on and see him!" Sunstreaker grinned

~~~~

"Oh Boy, nothin' good about that. Optimus Prime come in Optimus Prime. This is Blaster again and this time the news is no good like doubleplusbad no good. Hound says the Decepticon's are mobilizing and moving from the west, you can bet we're the target. I'm going to move down and switch Metroplex to battle mode if that is alright with you"

~~~~

Bluestreak had seen city-bots transform, he was at Metroplex when he did it the first two times. He was already in the outpost he didn't stop to talk to Crosshairs he just wanted to get out of the open where a Sniper was liable to catch him.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"do so, Blaster. Inform Ironhide of the situation and have him put all of the autobots stationed at Metroplex on red alert. Fortress Maximus is completing its transformation to battle fortress mode, and it would be best to have Metroplex set as well.. .to avoid any mistakes we may not live to regret."

Prime cut the transmission...

"well... if guests are comming... perhaps I should go out to meet them." he muttered....

As Prime finished that statement, there was a resounding "thoom!" as the final interlocks sealed into place... completing the maximus city's transformation to battle fortress.

Opening his comlink, he radioed Grimlock...

"Grimlock... have the dinobots meet up with me at the east outpost. I think a little surprise should be waiting for the incomming decepticons.... "

Prime headed to the tower elevator, and descended down to the main floor... transforming into rig mode, he rolled out for the western outpost... set to give the decepticons a surprise they would never forget...
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Upon hearing Prime's words, Sky Lynx's reverie was broken. He transformed from his winged beast mode into his combined shuttle mode. He took off towards Maximus City, and opened a channel.

"Maximus City, Sky Lynx here. I am ready and available for the Decepticon onslaught."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside:

Nightbeat: -finds the exit, gets out of Fort Max, transforms, heads for Metroplex-

Muzzle: -looks back over his shoulder as Fort Max looks more like a battlecrusier now, rather than a city- "I guess the Decepticons are finally making a move."

Nightbeat: "Yes. My only question is, why aren't we all going? I'd think the Decepticons being on the move would warrant all of us going, not just the ones in Fort Max."

Muzzle: -shrugs- "Maybe they want to keep this area secure?"

Nightbeat: "This area? Admittedly, the lake is a nice thing to have nearby, and the scenery is kind of pretty, but what's the big deal?"

Muzzle: "Maybe they're sick of giving ground."

Nightbeat: "Could be. But you do realize what would be horribly ironic, don't you?"

Muzzle: "If the Decepticons come here in full force while the Autobots go to Carbombya in full force?"

Nightbeat: "You got it. Great minds think alike."

Muzzle: "Aren't we the same mind?"

Nightbeat: "Technically." -skids to a halt before Metroplex, transforms to robot mode, charges through the entry hatch, heading for the security office-

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -finishes repairing Victory Leo- "Skyfall, do you know if Victory Leo's body is a new one or a rebuilt version of his old one?" -moves over to give Leozak a final check- "And you, Leozig-"

Leozak: -weakly- "Leozak..... my name's.... Leozak......"

Minerva: "Ah, good. You're awake. How do you feel?"

Leozak: "The.... same way..... I did after.... the last time... I fought those.... maniacs..... They nearly.... destroyed us....."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall looked at Minerva with a slightly puzzled look:
"Ummm, I think in history, he got a new body. From what I remember, his original body was pretty beaten up by Leokaiser."

He flew over with Minerva as she monitered Leozaks vitals.

"Was it Victory Saber who did this to you?"
Swoobot
Protoform

Post by Swoobot »

Ratchet laughed at Prowl's pink bunny battery joke. "That would be a good idea Prowl, if you were a girl....," finished Ratchet with with his joke.

As time shortly passed, Ratchet had almost finished with Prowl's repairs and activated his movement sensors, so that he could sit up. "There you go Prowl, you're all done buddy. Now be careful next time, the Autbots don't need to getting injured..."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Blaster stood up and opened his chest

"Everyone out now. We're transforming Metroplex, we gotta be ready to hit those Decepti-creeps head on"

The casettes ejected and immediately made their way towards junctions and chambers that needed to be activated for the transformation as Blaster followed them out going to the command chamber.

"Ironhide this is Blaster we're changing Metroplex to battle mode get everyone on high alert we go Cons commin in from the west"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Pinpointer sniffed slightly as Bluestreak ran past the Nebulan and his partner.
"How rude," he muttered.
"You should talk," Crosshairs replied, chuckling softly.
Turning his back on the transformed city, he followed Bluestreak into the outpost.