[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Jalgar, Leozak, Drillhorn, Hellbat, Gaihawk, and Killbison: -limp(in Killbison's case, literally) into Metrotitan, head for the repair bay-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Seacons and Cryotek walked to the repair bays and stopped and relaxed as metrodrones ran around adminstering repairs.

Hatemonger walked around the base, thinking about what the Decepticons might do next.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Repair Bay, Metrotitan:

Drillhorn: -supervising the metrodrones as they repair the rest of Breastforce- "This shouldn't take too long. Fortunately, our damage is light."

Jalgar: "And our need for energon is heavy." -jumps off table when metrodrone finishes working on him- "I'll get the first round." -pads over to the nearest energon cube dispenser-

Hellbat: "My only question is, why the desert?"

Leozak: "Because Carbombya is a desert nation."

Hellbat: "It's hot, arid, glowing, and we seem to have parked next to a badly designed building. Did you get a look at that place?"

Gaihawk: "What do we care about fleshling architecture? I say we finish repairs and re-energizing, then go wipe out those slag sucking Autobots."

Jalgar: -tosses an energon cube to Leozak- "Not very subtle, especially since there's only six of us and a bunch of them."

Killbison: -left leg and arm partially dismantled as the metrodrones repair his roadwheels and bogies prior to rethreading the new tread sections- "I'm with Gaihawk. Subtle takes too long."

Leozak: -catches and drains cube, wondering when this became a committee team-

Jalgar: "Of course you agree with Gaihawk. Anything that requires you to get those exercize wheel bound glitchmice moving in what passes for your brain makes your head hurt." -tosses cubes to Hellbat, Gaihawk, and Drillhorn-

Killbison: -growls-

Drillhorn: "Petty arguments aside, my question is, why are we aligned with these humans? Why not just take it?"

Hellbat: "Simple." -catches another energon cube tossed by Jalgar- "This way, we don't have to fight a two front war. And humans are so easily usable. And even more easily discarded."