[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 1- Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister smiled slightly behind his faceplate as Bludgeon stepped out of the shadows. Aside from that, he gave no sign that the Pretender's appearence surprised him.
Ramjet, on the other hand, primed his laser rifles, prepared to blast Bludgeon to dust if he made an aggressive move.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"They're not fleshlings, Spinister," Astrotrain admonished gently, "they are your bond-partners, Nebulans, and allies. Our race has so few as it is." The Triple Changer sighed as he walked down the corridor. "No intelligence confirms at present about the status of the rest of your team, Spinister. But I'll find a place for you. It is good that you are functional."

At the appearance of the skull-faced Pretender, Astrotrain's smile broadened.

"Bludgeon- good to see you. I remember when you took that head," Astrotrain chuckled, clapping the Metallikato master on one samurai armored shoulder. "It suits you."

Astrotrain stopped, and smiled again- he opened up a channel to Star Blade.

"Oh yes, one more thing. Interdict Magnus either at the Autobot headquarters, or when they head to the United Nations conference on-" here the City Commander stiffled a guffaw, "terrorism. No human casualties, if you please. Good luck, again."

Astrotrain set off down the corridor- the Conference Room loomed ahead. He looked forward to Galvatron rallying the troops, to finally crush the Autobots underheel. Or at least, begin the process.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound caught a snip of a transmission. Interdict Magnus.
He paused a moment, and then caught the words ' base' and 'casualties'.

He scanned once and then sent a coded transmission to the security channels at Fortress Maximus.

"Hound reporting. There's going to be an attack on Magnus. Time unknown, probably at the base. More later. Out."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

As StarBlade moved her location, the messege from Astrotrain came in. Thankfully, it was an internal com, so the scouts didn't detect it. Once she landed, she responded.

"Confirmed." StarBlade kept it short, and quiet, so the scouts wouldn't hear her.

(I know, I should be in the other thread, but I caught this after I posted there, and figured it'd be easier to post here instead of editing since I'm already here.)
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Following his earlier incident with Dreadwind and Darkwing, Counterpunch had taken himself into a small room to hide away and let his thoughts settle. The noise in his head had not reached the same crescendo that it had tortured him the first time. Despite extensive diagnostics checks on his system and mainframe, he simply could not find anything wrong with himself. He'd checked, rechecked and checked again everything on his system - he was as clean as a whistle and running at 100%. This problem would only serve to vex him.

He had waited some few minutes before venturing back out into the corridor. His remote trackers had detected that Windslice was still in the vicinty, and, keeping a reasonable distance behind the newcomer, he had tailed Windslice down the corridor, who, himself was curiously being marked by Dreadwind and Darkwing, who had, inadvertanly managed to remain unaware of their stalker's presence...

Curioser and curioser
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister simply nodded in response to Astrotrain's words. As always, his expression gave no hint as to his internal feelings.
However, the City Commander's words to the one known as 'StarBlade' intrigued him greatly.
Sounds like Astrotrain's dabbling in assassination now. Obscured by his faceplate, the Targetmaster smiled slightly. This, I like.
Seeing the friendly welcome Astrotrain gave Bludgeon, Ramjet put his lasers back in standby mode. The seeker smiled a bit.
A-Train's got a lotta nerve, that's for sure. Making nice with someone who's old head he's got stuffed in a drawer...
Squeezeplay walked into the conference room, and took a standing position along the outer wall. His eyes tracking across the room, stopping on one Decepticon.
Tracer.
HIM! Squeezeplay raged.
'Now is niether the time or the place,' Lokos informed him, throwing ice on his partner's hot fury.
But Squeezeplay still couldn't refrain from sending the occasional withering glare in Tracer's direction.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"It seems our encounter was a short one." Bludgeon said to Astrotrain, his face twisting into a mockery of a grin as he let his gaze face Ramjet.

"Duty calls." The pretender said and headed out for Shockwave's quarters...

Sometime later, the pretender was standing in front of Shockwave's office. Speaking into the comm-panel next to the door...

"You called."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer was growing endlessly bored waiting for the meeting to start, or whatever reason they had been summoned there for. He glanced around the room one more time, checking on the slow progression of the room filling with Decepticons. As he scanned the room, though, his optics clicked over to one specific, familiar form.

"Well, well, if it isn't Squeezeplay," Tracer said aloud. He walked alittle closer, but still kept a good amount of distance between them, noticing the headmaster's expression. "Ingest some bad energon?" Tracer asked. "Or does my presence somehow offend you?"

We won't be able to have a fight, not with Lord Galvatron coming, but if hekeeps up like this, I can be assured I'll have some enterainment for later... Tracer noted with a slient chuckle.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Squeezeplay snarled in reply to Tracer, "You being able to walk offends me. But that's not hard to change, is it?"
Squeezeplay didn't actually want to start a fight here and now, but that didn't stop him from having a little fun with Tracer.
Ramjet surpressed a shudder as Bludgeon's gaze fell upon him.
Jeez, and I thought Dirge was creepy...
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice was wandering through the halls and corridors looking around. He was following the map and taking as many detours that didn't stray to far from his path as he could. He wanted to know as much and see as much as he could before getting to the confrence hall. He was also trying to find the two jets to give them something to really run from though that wasn't high priority.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Damnation!" Abdul Fakkadi bellowed, slamming his hands down on the throne in his Carbombya City Palace. "That pathetic twit failed! May Allah spurn him from his grace forever! The status of his family?"

"Dead," The Vizier answered, shooting Snake a glance in the process. "As you ordered as soon as we heard about the failure. Hammadahr was, frankly, stupid, Your Excellency."

"Unacceptable," Fakkadi raged, tugging at his beard. "My friend, what do you advise about the next attack on the accursed Autobots? I will not trust such attacks to people such as that fool who chose to jump off a cliff!"

Snake was, after all, an expert at terrorism.
Bombshell

OOC: Nice timing, 'Switch.

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya Royal Palace

Snake walked up beside Abdul Fakaddi and placed his gloved hand on his shoulder.

"My friend," he said. "You know as well as I do that any terrorist action would reflect badly on us. And given our current situation, we would instantly come under suspiction should anything happen."

He then turned to the window, where Metrotitain, along with Black Zarak, stood.

"But...what if we were to recruit some...patsies?"
Metrotitain - Conference Room

Runamuck, Runabout, Darkwing and Dreadwind waited in the massive room for Galvatron to appear.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

As Shockwave's comm message came through Sixshot stopped in his tracks, it left a bitter taste in his mouth to have to leave Thunderwing alive, but he had to - hunting Autobots was distinctly more fun after all.

"It would appear, Thunderwing, that I've more important matters to attend to. So be a good little lapdog and find the robots Galvatron seeks..."

Sixshot laughed as he walked off towards Shockwave's quarters.

Skywarp stood, slightly in shock.

How does he know I'm alive again...Come to think of it, how do I know I'm alive again...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"With pleasure," Thunderwing muttered brokenly as Sixshot released him.

Gathering his wits about him, the aristocrat left the hallway and began searching.

"The game is a foot!" he chortled.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"You'd have to get your hands on me first, and as we both saw in the arena, that's something you're very poor at," Tracer taunted. "In the training area you were lucky to have borders, but out in the open, your strength is useless against my speed." he added slyly. He was thouroughly confident that he could overpower Squeezeplay, too, when he was in robot mode. What really presented the problem was those claws in his alternate mode..

More and more Decepticons were filtering in, begining to make the space limited. Most noticed the exchange between Tracer and Squeezeplay and stood out of the 'crossfire', but a few that didn't notice or didn't care stood inbetween. He probably wouldn't be able to see his verbal opponent for much longer. "I grow weary of talking. My purpose here is to see and recieve whatever orders Lord Galvatron have for us, not to waste my breath on the likes of you." Tracer then turned away from Squeezeplay, signifying that he had finished with the conversation, but he still listened, having no doubts the latter would continue with some kind of counter.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(This is a copy of my post in the Autobot thread.)

StarBlade knew the 'Bots would be ticked off, but she didn't think that more than 2 would come after her. On her own scanner, she picked up about 3 coming towards where she had been. Great!

StarBlade took off, heading towards the clouds, transforming into her F-18 mode as she climbed. They want a chase, I'll give them a chase! By now, the cloaking field was useless. They knew she was there, and they were gonna chase her till they caught her, or she got near enough to Metrotitan that the city would shoot them down. Or.... StarBlade opened a comm link to Astrotrain.

"Astrotrain! Mission accomplished, with a few more wounded! Returning, with pursuit! Can any flyers give me a hand?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain had just reached the door when he stiffened- Star Blade's message came over his comm.

And the Triple Changer smiled.

Clicked a response, and said:

"Well done, Star Blade! Well done! I'm sending up assistance as we speak! Sit next to me during the meeting, my dear- I'm going to congratulate you personally, and sing your praises to the entire faction!"

He then turned to Spinister and Ramjet.

"Spinister, Ramjet- it appears we have Autobot idiots trying to shoot down Star Blade. I want you two to give her cover. Get airborne, and kill the Autobots if they insist on hounding her. Metrotitan- activate all main gun batteries also."

The City replied with a rumbling affirmative, and the structure shifted, pointing its massive firepower towards Star Blade's position.

"If the Autobots escape the two Little Brothers, they will die under my fire storm," Metrotitan chuckled. "Little Sister will be protected."

"Chop chop," Astrotrain said, clapping his hands at Ramjet and Spinister. He turned and walked inside the conference room, laughing. "Ultra Magnus, the Albatross of the Autobots, cut down in his own base. Pathetic," he chortled, "and just what we need to start wiping out the Autobots once and for all!"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound hoped his relay had gotten through. There hadn't been any static or a signal jammer's signal on his end, so he knew that it had probably been picked up, yet a bad feeling nagged at him.

The scout knew from experience that the signals could be traced. He needed to move again. It was hot, and the relentless heat was giving him the edges of thermal interferance troubles. He moved higher up into the mountains, and far off on the sandy horizon, he made out the gigantic form of Metrotitan. He found a small rocky shelf and took some scans of the new surroundings while enjoying the view. The signals were stronger here, the area was cooler as well, and the vantage was good. He peered at the distant small shape of the massive city and let his systems continue scanning.
Warcry

ooc: which 'Bots are in pursuit?

Post by Warcry »

Spinister nodded towards Astrotrain. "I'll do as much as my incomplete compliment of weapons allows."
Ramjet's reply was far less diplomatic. "You want me to help her?" He shot Astrotrain an incredulous look. "I'd rather help the Autobots shoot her!"
Any further ranting was cut off as Spinister grabbed his shoulder, dragging him away. The two flyers headed down the hall, out the nearest exit, and took to the air. They headed for StarBlade's position.
Squeezeplay would have torn Tracer's head off if not for the moderating influence of his Nebulan partner. This time, when the Decepticon warrior's vocal units actvated, the voice that emerged was that of Lokos.
"If we are so far beneith your interest, Tracer, then why did you taunt my rather hot-tempered partner in the first place?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Cheep entertainment," Tracer answered, not even turning in their direction. "Long waits are boring." Actually I'm just building you two up for later. Once we get back out on the battle field, or once the autobots are defeated, then I'll be coming back for you... Tracer thought, suppressing a smirk.