[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 1- Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fort Max Medbay:

Nightbeat: "Thanks, Inferno. I'll go lay in the claim for our quarters, Minerva."

Minerva: -starts working on Inferno- "I'll head over after I patch up Inferno, here."

Nightbeat: "See you in a bit, sis." -walks out of medbay-
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Grimlock looked up at Optimus, completely and utterly bemused and disgusted.

"Prime, we Dinobots not babysitters for pathetic squishy humans, we come here to fight!"
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

"Me Slag, want to smash Decepticreeps!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Deciding that he should get to his post quickly, Crosshairs scooped up Pinpointer and placed the Nebulan on his shoulder. Then he walked out of the conference room, heading for Fort Max's exit ramp.
As he reached the ramp, he saw an Autobot perched there, seemingly lost in thought. After a moment, he recognized the other 'bot.
It’s Bluestreak. How convenient.
Crosshairs called out, “Hey, Bluestreak! Follow me. We’re on guard duty together.”
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

OOC: I hate browser hiccups
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Brig, Fort Max:

Chromedome: -walks in-

Gaihawk: "Autobot! Let us out of here! NOW!"

Chromedome: "Are you kidding? This is probably the safest place for you guys right now."

Gaihawk: "Why? Tell me now, you-"

Hellbat: "Quiet, Gaihawk. The Autobots have helped us, and are more in line with our peaceful intentions."

Gaihawk: -growling- "When I get out of here, Hellbat-"

Hellbat: -laughs nervously- "Eh, heh, heh, heh.... Yes, Gaihawk. We'll all be happy to get out of here. Now shut up! This nice Autobot has come to tell us something."

Chromedome: -narrows optics- "A Decepticon just tried to assassinate Quick Switch, Prowl, and Ultra Magnus." -leans against wall opposite the cells- "Now, I want to know who it was."

Drillhorn: "But we've been stuck here ever since we came back on line. How could we know?"

Chromedome: "Because you're Decepticons. You must know your comrades."

Hellbat: "But we don't know anything."

Gaihawk: "Ain't that the truth."

Chromedome: -straightens- "Well, I tried. Odds are pretty good that Quick Switch will be down here next, and I doubt he'll ask as nicely as I did." -doors open- "Later, guys. I'll make sure medbay's ready for you." -walks out-

-silence reigns for a moment-

Jalgar: "What's a Quick Switch?"

Drillhorn: "I have a feeling we'll find out."

Metroplex Right Leg, Hall E:

Nightbeat: -on hands and knees, peering into the door of one of the human room suites- "Geez..... My first apartment wasn't that size...... Size of that dining nook, maybe...." -sighs- "Never thought I'd miss those two pinheads this much......" -moves over to next human suite, looks in- "If these doors were a little bigger, we wouldn't need the rooms across the hall for our bodies." -activates commlink- "Hey, pops. You read me?"

Ironhide: -over commlink- "What'dya want, kid?"

Nightbeat: "I'm in the housing wing.... leg.... wherever I am. Want me to stake out a room for you?"

Ironhide: "Naw. Ah don't need a...." -pauses- "Aw, why not. Ah sleep in this office too much an' it'll start lookin' lahke there's bears winterin' in here."

Nightbeat: "Sleep?"

Ironhide: "Hey, Ah'm old. Gotta recharge sometahme, rahght?" -chuckles- "After that, get yer tail back up here. Ah think it's tahme we start drillin' these guys, an' Ah know how ta do it."-deactivates commlink-

Nightbeat: -codes Muzzle and Minerva's names into two suites(side by side), then codes in his and Minerva's name into the same full-size Autobot suite, and Ironhide's into the next one, then heads for the security office-

Fort Max Medbay:

Minerva: -still working on Inferno- "Does this mean that Ratchet might just finish repairing Quick Switch, and the first thing he'll do is leap off of that table and attack me? Why would he do that?"
Brave Maximus

OOC - Wow, I've been gone a really long time, sorry Warp for not replying

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall shook his head as he watched the Dinobot leader walk away. He let himself slump over and float back down to the ground, slightly dejected. He was begining to feel useless in this war. One which was destend to go on, unless some decisive action was taken.

Grimlock - Sometimes a battle can be won with one small strike and not a full blown assault. Maybe I can do it on my own. Perhaps then you 'Big Guys' can see that one small shot well placed can make the differance when a large gun can't. I don't know though, they seem to take me as a kid.

As the distrubances abated out side, Skyfall wondered if he should have sent Omega or the Mini-cons out to help, but decided against it, as he wasn't ordered and would probably be sticking his nose in where is wasn't wanted. (ooc - I know that's not the real take, but I needed an excuse for not being there, and he's being a sullen teenager)

When the order came for him to man the southern outpost, he mentally commanded the Omega to fly there and transform to battle station mode. He opened his comm and asked the minicons to keep watch until he got there.

While the speaches and stuff were being delivered, he began to walk down the hallways of the Maximus, eventually arriving at the med bay. Seeing Minerva, he walks in and looks around:

"Is there anything I can help out with? How are things going with Leokaiser?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fort Max Medbay:

Minerva: -stops working on Inferno for a moment, points over towards Leozak- "Well, except for him, they're all in the brig. Leozak should be up and moving soon without the life support equipment, then we'll take him down to the brig." -goes back to working on Inferno- "You know, Skyfall, we know nothing about those guys. Can you tell us anything about them, who they are, what they do?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Saber's brainmaster sat in the saberjet's cockpit...

"I gotta move... before this gets any worse..."

The boosters kicked online, and the jet lurched forward... blazing down the maximus' hallways... swinging in tight turns, headed for the exit ramp area... and the V-Star.
Storm
Protoform

Post by Storm »

Conference room:

-Getaway noded- "I understand Optimus."I'm warrior, my duty is to fight against decepticons until my or their end, but I was dead, we all was dead Joyride, Slapdash, Magnus and many other...I felt this pain...I was almost one with Matrix...but than I was revived. Why? To fight again...and die again?!Never!

Rev:"Getaway!How long are you going to stare at this wall? Is there something wrong? Or maybe you have found a secret passage?"-chuckles-"Talk to me or I will reset you"!

Getaway:"Sorry Rev...You know I have slow CPU"-grins, walks over to security computer-"What have we got here..."-picks up meeting notes-.

Sludge was listening conversation between Grimlock and Optimus...
Sludge:"Uhhh. Me like people. They give Sludge sweets but I like crush decepticons more"

Medbay:

Joyride and Slapdash entered Medbay.

Joyride:-looks around, place looks crowded-"It seems that medbay have become popular place recently"-smiles.

Slapdash:-sarcastic-"Great sense of humour Joyride"

Joyride:-chuckles-"I don't have reservation..."-starts to laugh loudly.

Slapdash:-nudges Joyride-"Minevra I have another patient for you"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Back at the ending meeting...
Smokescreen walked over towards the humans and then transformed into his car mode. "I'll do my best. Optimus, how would you like us to travel?"
-------

Hoist saw Broadside outside. "Well, they'd nearly gotten you fixed before all that happened, shouldn't take long to complete... even if I'm not a medic exactly." He began to work, and after a while, he reached into Broadside's cabin and tapped on the control consoles a few times.
"Broadside? Hello?"

-------

"Guess that stung a bit, but it's a lot better. Thanks Minerva" Inferno mumbled quietly as he pondered over Minerva's question and flexed the arm.
How can I explain to the human part?

"To answer yer question, he could, but he prolly won't. It's like-- that Lucy girl on tv I guess- er- scratch that. How about the guy that yells- 'to the moon Alice'. Yeah- it's more like that. Security guys gotta have control. When they don't get control- like this attack, they get wound up, but instead of yellin' they get aggressive-like.
*Inferno made a couple fists and some punching motions with a grin*
Then there's you guys... and Quick, he's a good guy. Strong, but his first objective is to protect Optimus. That guy could give Hound a run for his money in memory- I dare say he hasn't fergotten the headmaster group weren't exactly backin' him at one point durrin' the chaos on Cybertron. Truth is, the group broke his trust and he prolly thinks ya tried to kill him - so wound up after this attack, his mind frazzled like Red Alert's sorta. He saw friends as threats. I think the aggression's gone now, but it's gonna take a long time to build trust again. He's not Prowl, Red Alert, Ratchet- - he ain't programmed to deal with people Minerva. That's jus' they way it is. He's programmed to well... annihalate threats to his leader. But he's got a good head on his shoulders, and Quick is getting to know the troops better. Just watch your step, and ask first- think- ahhh.... military permission. That'll take care of any troubles- probably. If he gives you a hard time, remember Ratchet's rule- medbay is where medics are higher in rank on medical stuff than everyone but Optimus.
*Inferno gave her a wink a slid off the table as Joyride and Slapdash came up.*
"Thanks again!"
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

"Grimlock, being on guard duty inside the two bases will have little to do with the humans, though Spike and his family are the only humans to be allowed to wander freely. I will clarify- I'm more concerned with infiltration by Decepticons. That assassin was not picked up by our scanning equipment. The fencelines are not enough to prevent the Decepticons from trying to send spies- like Laserbeak or Ravage inside, and there was a human with one jamming device- there could be more. Further, the dinobots provide us all with strength that few of us can equal. We currently have prisoners, and soon, we will mount an attack to rid the Earth of the Decepticons. For the moment, we must strengthen our own defenses while we prepare a plan of attack. Grimlock, you know our situation is grave. We must not lose our footing here, and I am counting on your team to help with the defense first and the attack afterwards."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

As the saber jet blazed out toward the V-star, saber heard what he prayed he wouldn't be hearing any time soon... Victory Leo's lion mode... the unmistakable growl...

"He's waking up! NO! "

The brainmaster maxed the throttle as the saberjet blew out of the maximus, and approached the V-Star/Victory Leo combined state...

"BRAIN SET !" the brainmaster shouted, ejecting from the cockpit of the ship... sliding into the now open recess in the robot mode's chest... sliding up and locking into brain set mode...

"Now... TRANSFORM!"

it was a race against time... if Saber didn't combine with the V-Star... it wouldn't matter if Victory Leo was in robot, lion OR jet mode... he'd still likely rip him apart before he had a chance to stop him...

The V-star separated from Victory Leo... setting into motion what starsaber feared... the jet mode of victory leo began to transform...

Saber folded up into the torso section...

"Head On!" he shouted, as the Star Saber head swung up from the back, and locked into place over saber's normal head...

By now, Victory Leo had converted into Lion mode... and was none too pleased. Snarls and ferocious growls filled the air, and Star saber could only do one thing. Drawing his sword from its sheath on his back, he brought it before him in a defensive stance...

"I don't want to fight you, victory leo... but I can't allow you... to remain in this...maddening state!"

The lion's eyes burned red, and suddenly, the beast lunged forward...

Starsaber was ready for it.. but not the energy blasts that pierced him from Victory Leo's shoulder cannons... much less the blast from his mouth that followed... he DID manage to deflect a majority of the mouth cannon's fire with the Starsaber Sword... but it left him open.

Victory leo's body collided with Starsaber's, and the lion mode began to bite down on the Cybertron leader's left arm...

" I warned you! I don't want to hurt you... but if I must...! "

Starsaber gave VL no time to react to his words... bringing the hilt of the saber down, he nailed victory leo in the lion's forehead... right between the eyes... it was enough to cause the beast to stagger back, releasing its grip...

"Starsaber to any available security personel... and medics... We've a very SERIOUS problem"
Swoobot
Protoform

Post by Swoobot »

ooc- thank you very much for Ratchet!! if anyone needs repairs, Ratchet is ready for fixing up stuff!

THIS IS TO THE MODS: I suppose Ratchet can start working on Ultra Magnus, if not, please edit this post!!

Silverbolt received Optimus Prime's message, and almost immediately after reciving it, he replied, "Affirmative Optimus! The sky and ground will be closely monitored."

*Com-link to Aerialbots* Ok guys, this is Silverbolt, Optimus said to increase our patrolling perimeter to 50 air miles. I want you all to patrol the area closely, we don't want anymore assasin attacks!

Skydive: Affirmative Silverbolt!
Slingshot: Roger!
Air Raid: Hear ya' loud and clear!
Fireflight: Yes sir!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
As Ratchet saw Quick Switch to the door, he rushed to Ultra Magnus lying on one of the tables. Then, he looked at Minerva, "Alright Minerva, what is left to do..."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(Um, Swoobot? I do believe I shot Magnus in the head.... not the chest.....)
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

ooc: Page 7, about 12 posts down from the top. Quick shoves him out of the way, but not enough to avoid injury, getting hit in the shoulder/chest. I think Mangus is still in a really bad stated, but I believe it's been official that he's still alive.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(whooops! Read Warp's post wrong. Sorry!)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Uh, Swoobot...... Minerva's already repaired Magnus, but she hasn't replaced the damaged torso armor yet..... Although, lazer core restabilization is something of a tricky process. There's nothing to say that nothing could go wrong....... :D )

IC:

Fort Max Medbay:

Minerva: -thinking about what Inferno said- "But he lumped First Aid into the same group with me, and that those who want peace are traitors." -sighs- "Good thing I'm moving over to Metroplex, I guess." -walks over to Leozak, starts checking his status as the medbay support systems rebuild him- "Skyfall, what do you know about these guys? They seem friendly enough." -Starsaber's call for help comes over the comm system, somewhat garbled, but mostly understandable- "Is it me, or is the concept of quiet too much for this place. Tell me about Breastforce outside, Skyfall. I think we've got another emergency." -activates commlink- "Chromedome, head outside. We've got another problem!" -heads outside-

Corridors of Fort Max:

Chromedome: "I read you, Minerva." -heads outside-

Command Center, Fort Max:

Nightbeat: -walks in, looks around- "Hello? Is anybody here?" -looks around- "Ironhide sent me. He was wondering if you guys could launch a couple of Skyspys so we could see anybody coming up on the other side of the mountain range."

Metroplex security office:

Ironhide: -finishing what he was typing in, thinking to himself- "Ah shoulda been able ta stop that assassin...... best thing Ah c'n do is ta make sure it ain' gonna happen again." -looks up at a bleep from the monitor wall, watches as it zeros in on the struggle between Star Saber and Victory Leo- "Whut th'......." -pulls gun, charges out of security office, heading outside-
Brave Maximus

OOC - Changed to fit Heinrads post.

Post by Brave Maximus »

Maximus Medbay - Moments ago

Skyfall ignited his thrusters and went over and looked at Leozak, studying the Destrons face and helmet design. After a few moments he went over to the med table and landed on top, so he could look Minerva in the face.

"What I know, I learned in history class. Leokaiser was the combined form of the majority of the breastforce members. There was one other, Deszarus - Destron Emperor of Destruction, but thankfully he didn't combine with them. Anyway, I see that you found out about the Breast Beasts and and why the group is called the 'Breastforce'."

Minerva nodded, remebering the difficulty they had with the breast beasts - Bat Breast in particular.

"Anyway - They are in my time line, though considerably in the past. As Deszarus and his Destron\Decepticons were battling Star Saber and his team, he called upon Leozak and his team here. I don't really remember much of what happened. I know that Leozak is one of the best Decepticon team leaders and a great stratigest. Hellbat is the one you want to watch out for though. From what I read, he'd sell out each and every member to keep himself alive. There was something about a 7th member (though how he would have fit in the combined I have no idea) called Deathcobra I think? Anyway - Something happened between him and Hellbat and well, only Hellbats here to tell the story."

Skyfall watches as Joyride and Slapdash come in and Minerva begins to work on her patient. He floats around the room, continuing his narative:

"Beyond that, their combined mode - Leokaiser is one nasty piece of work. He'd make devistator look like Fix-it. Emensly strong and tough, he took on Star Saber and won on many occasions. If all six could ever work togeather - The Autobots wouldn't stand a chance. As it is, I don't know how Leozak keeps them togeather."

Skyfall mused to himself as Ultra Magnus was brought into the Med bay with Ratchet. He knew that the medics had their hands full so he left his explanation where it was and hovered over to Leozak and staired down and the dormant robot:

What did you do? What could you have possibly done to drive Victory Saber bezerk like that? Even in Victory Leo isn't that bad. What crimes did you commit and why did we save you from that punishment? I hope I don't live to regret it.

Then the call from Star Saber came in and Skyfall jerked up, looking at Minerva - As she asked him to continue on their way out he nodded and mentally put Omega on alert - though he didn't want to use him or the Minicons against Star Saber. He nodded to her that he was ready and flew beside her as they raced towards the emergancy outside.

He switched to internal Comm channels and continued with Minerva:

"It was only through the intervention of God Ginrai, then his reincarnated form Victory Leo and then the combined Victory Saber that was able to finaly destroy Leokaiser at the Dark Void. Though obviously this Leokaiser is from a slightly alternate time line as is that Victory Saber. I wonder how things differed? And if Leokaiser is here, I wonder if Deszarus made it through as well?"

He took a moment to ponder and then the thought came to him:

"If it was just Star Saber and not Victory Saber who called us - Where is Victory Leo? If he's the problem - life might become very dangerous shortly........ Who would have known that God Ginrai would have changed so much?"

OOC - That works a little better
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Bluestreak took a moment to connect with Crosshairs' comment. Bluestreak... wait that's me! He shook his head and looked up at him.

"G..Guard duty eh? Oh... um okay. Where is it? We watching out for any more Decepticon sneak attacks? How are the others? Are they alright, is Ultra Magnus going to make it?" He wanted to know and as Crosshairs came from inside he would know where".

~~~~

Jazz nodded to Optimus as he left the conference room and began to look for the Dinobot, Protecto-bot and the Powermaster. He first checked the infirmary finding Slapdash.

"Slapdash I need you out front of Fort Max in a few minutes finish up what is going on here while I find Streetwise and Swoop." With that Jazz was off again to find the other two.

~~~~

Sunstreaker transformed as he hit the outpost. He slowly walked in looking around inside.

"Empty... cozy" he muttered as he tried to find a lighting unit to assist in seeing.

~~~~

Blaster grinned as he saw his old chair sitting in the glass surrounded vrowsd nest. "Home!" he said as he jumped into the seat and began to turn everything from low frequency radio, to satellite enhanced long range communication on and grinned.

"Finally! Blaster has come back to.... Earth!"