[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 1- Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs smiled slightly at Bluestreak.
"They should all pull through," he replied. "Magnus was hit pretty badly, but the medics should be able to patch him up."
He gestured in a vaguely northward direction.
"We're guarding the north outpost. I guess we're supposed to keep an eye out for anything suspicious."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fort Max Medbay:

Leozak: -glaring at Skyfall as Skyfall examines him, thinks to self- "Given how we got here, somebody who knows who we are was bound to show up eventually....."

Leokaiser: -back in the recesses of Leozak's mind- "Kill him..... Leozak.....

Leozak: "No, Leokaiser...... He thinks we were destroyed fighting Victory Saber...... Let him think we are different than the ones he knows about....."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar looked at Aero Blade.

"So, are we gonna screw soon? Cause I'm gettin' kinda antsy."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade turned away from Dirge, looking back at Wreck-Gar again. He was hopelessly lost on this guy's dialect, but considering that Optimus had assigned all of them to a watch outpost at least meant he was good help..he hoped...

Hold on a second, the outpost asignments. Could he mean... "Yeah, we can go to the outpost..." Aero Blade started experimentally, hoping that was what Wreck-Gar had meant. "But I need to stop off at one of the engineering bays on our way out so I can pick up the parts for Nightbeat's device," Aero Blade added.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Get some fuel for the mule, eh?" Wreck-Gar said. "Good idea. Let's just hope that Nightbeat's taken his vitamins, drank his milk, and said his prayers, because he's gonna need to 'ignite the midnight petrolium."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Grimlock slammed his fist into a wall leaving quite a large dent in the metal.

"Prime, you fool ! It make more sense to have strongest warriors on battle field preventing any Decepticon attack. Perhaps you not want me and Dinobots to show you up on battlefield?"
Storm
Protoform

Post by Storm »

Medbay:

Slapdash:-opens comm-link-"Ok Jazz, I'm on my way"-turns to Joyride,with smile-"I have another important mission,See you later buddy".

Joyride:"Yeah."Well I'm not going to wait here for medics they have more important things to do than my arm "Hotwire I have work for you"-points sliver in his arm-"You think you can handle this?"

Hotwire:"Well, I'm not a medic, I mechanic but I think I can repair this. Is it deep wound?"

Joyride:"I don't think so, minor damage."

Hotwire:"Lets go to our quarters, all tools which I need are there."

Joyride:"Ok."

Slapdash now was standing at the front of Fort Max waiting for Jazz.

Conference room:

Getaway ended reading security notes.
Guard duty in west outpost, it could be worst. Along with Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker, don't know too much about them but I guess It will change very soon. Let's go.
Navigational computer appointed route and after a few minutes he was heading to west outpost.

Outside Fort Max:

...CPU-activated...Scanning in progress...Laser Core-functional...Live systems-damaged working at 41%...Memory banks-loading...

Voice:"Broadsi-- yo- are need h--- on Cybe----, we ar- fall ba--, you will ta-- us from he--, Broa---e do you re-- me? We ne-- transp--- back to Ear--"

Voice:"You will never make it to Cybertron from Earth! You are not spaceship!"-rumble of lighting,dark sky,storm-" They don't know that you are not on Cybertron! They think that you are there! Listen to me!..."

Voice:"They are dying there! I must try to help them"

Voice:"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh"

Memory banks loaded

Light,Darkness and now Light again...Broadside lives...

Broadside:-optics opened weakly,whispers-"Hoist..."
God Jinrai
Protoform

resuming command

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime's head turned, staring coldly at grimlock...

"You know, grimlock... I've tried to give you, particularly, the greatest amount of respect I can... for one who is almost as much of a maverick and rogue as the decepticons. But this ends now."

Prime started up to the dinobot leader, and stood optic to opti-band with the dinobot leader...

"You feel I'm unfit to lead? That My tactical reasoning is in question? That this entire time I've lead the autobots... all of our victories... has been a fluke? Well then. Once we're finished with metro-titan... I'm more than willing to accept any challenge you may want to throw down, Grimlock. If the only way to earn your respect again is to nearly reduce you to scrap... then so be it."

Prime turned from the dinobot leader, sighing heavily... but suddenly heard Star Saber's communique...

"Grimlock! You dinobots want something to do? Get out there! NOW! If Victory Leo isn't restrained... or if need be, sent offline... then we're ALL going to be up to our necks in slag!"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Anytime, anyplace...

Grimlock would take his opportunity...

"If you so so confident Prime, why you not lead the way?"
Bombshell

OOC: Copied from Decepticon Thread

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya Outskirts

A pair of binoculars poked out of a broken window, and surveyed the area.

"I think they're gone," Knock-Out said.

"Well, they sure as slag haven't been looking for us," Bonecrusher said.

"Alright, then," Wreckage said, flipping a switch on a portable distress beacon. "Let's hope that the Autobots get to hear this."
On the main communications panel of the Maximus shuttle, a light began to blick.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside:

Ironhide: -stops, taking in the struggle between Star Saber and Victory Leo, snarls, deploys glue sprayer, aims blaster pistol to cover both Star Saber and Victory Leo- "AWLRAHGHT, YOU TWO!!!!! BREAK IT UP!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

Minerva and Chromedome: -come charging out of the Maximus-

Chromedome: -pulls guns, sets them to stun, aims them at Star Saber and Victory Leo-

Maximus Command Center:

Nightbeat: -looking around the control center of Fortress Maximus- "Is anybody here at all? Anybody?"

Brig, Fort Max:

Hellbat, Drillhorn, Jalgar, Gaihawk, and Killbison: -stunned into silence-

Jalgar: "It..... no, it couldn't..... He left! We saw him leave!!"

Gaihawk: "I'll kill him..... I'll rip his optics out with my teeth!!!"

Drillhorn: "Everybody, stop panicking."

Killbison: "I'm not panicking, Drillhorn. Just confused. He did leave, right?"

Drillhorn: "Yes, Killbison, he left. We saw him leave."

Hellbat: "But there's nothing else for it, guys. Star Saber's back. On top of everything else, that self-righteous Cybertron nerk is back...... what I want to know is why we picked up his comm signal."

Gaihawk: -sneers- "Well, you're our wonderous, peace loving leader, Hellbat. Why don't you tell us."

Hellbat: "Watch your tone, Gaihawk. Forewarned is forearmed in this case. And, as a good leader knows how to delegate.... Drillhorn, come up with a way for us to get out of this."

Drillhorn: "What? What happened to your plan?"

Hellbat: "It will work, but Star Saber is something else entirely."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"You're the one starving for the action, grimlock. I'm giving you exactly what you wanted."

Prime again diverted his attention from grimlock... If this wasn't brought under control and soon, the Decepticons would strike... and it was very possible the autobots would be wiped out...

"Hit him with everything you have! Try to minimize the damage, but do what it takes to bring him down!" Saber shouted, leaping back from the beast mode of Victory Leo... Drawing his own gun, the Saber laser, he aimed for VL's head, and prepped to open fire...

Victory Leo, however wasn't set to be taken down easily. Lurching forward, he began a charge at the oncomming bots...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside:

Chromedome: -moves out of Victory Leo's direct charge and opens fire-

Ironhide: -fires blaster at Victory Leo, aims and sprays the ground before the charging Victory Leo, covering it with glue, retracts glue sprayer, deploys napalm sprayer-
Storm
Protoform

Post by Storm »

Outside Fort Max:

Slapdash:-pulls his energy drainer gun and starts shooting at Victory Leo- I knew that this crazed robot can't be trusted.

Conference room:

Sludge:-rises from chair-"Uuuh Now we fight, later we talk. Right Grimlock?"

Grimlock want to fight Decepticon and Prime? We have same faces. I not undrestand. "What we do Slag?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick left the medical bay, and entered the Security Wing.

He was duly notified of the present threat.

"Cerebros," he said tightly, "firing a warning barrage at the combat zone to get that defective unit's attention. If he persists, fire into the combat zone . He's already been unstable before. This classifies him as a security threat."

Cerebros relayed the firing instructions to Fortress Maximus, who duly aimed, and fired a series of warning salvos near the combat zone to get all participants to stand down.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall fell alittle behind Minerva as she exited the Maximus, so he missed the opening banter.

As he exited the Maximus, the opening barrage fired across the battle field. He flew up into the air and circled around the back of Victory Leo, hopeing to get an advantage while staying away from the big guns. He transformed into robot mode, activated his arm blasters and waited to see if Leo stood down after the assault.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"What in Primus' name....?"

Starsaber spoke.... a barrage of firepower streaked down over their position, barely missing the group....

"He's going to get us all killed! Blast it!"

Behind his battlemask, Starsaber grimaced.... there was only one thing left that he could do... this was going to take too long.

Victory Leo's head turned, and his fanges were bared...

"You want me, Fine. Come Get ME!" Starsaber shouted...

The winged lion lurched forward, and starsaber made the pinch call

"Engage V-Lock system! TRANSFORM!"

Victory Leo shifted into armor mode and locked into place on Star Saber's body... his mind changed as well, from primal instincts to that of his robot mode...

within the combined mind of Victory Saber, Victory Leo spoke

"Starsaber! What's going on?!"

"Simple, Victory Leo. Your madness must come to an end... once and for all"

"Madness?!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! The fact that I want vengance?!? THAT IS NOT MADNESS, STARSABER! THEY TOOK MY LIFE!"

" You... of all people.... Victory Leo... should know the cybertron way. WE are NOT COLD BLOODED MURDERERS."

Victory Leo went silent... palming his hand against his foreheadn, hiding his face, then withdrawing it back to his side...

"You...you're right, Starsaber. Revenge isn't the cybertron way.
But how...can I hope to stop this primal rage if my beast mode is still as strong as it is?"

"We'll figure it out. You've my word. There are many here... whom in our world died... Brainstorm, Chromedome, Minerva, Nightbeat... and the other headmasters. Perceptor and Wheeljack as well. But more startling... is their leader."

"What do you mean?" VL queried...

"It's.... it's..."

"Who? WHO is it?"

".... Convoy...."

A look of total shock came across Victory Leo's face. They indeed had been not only thrown from their dimension... but seemingly, back in time as well.

"Look. I'm going to disengate the V-Locks now. Transform to robot mode immedieately, and we'll see about getting you some proper medical assistance."

"I understand..." VL replied

Back in the real world, Victory Saber's massive form had been on its knees, clenching at his head the entire time... until finally, in a flash of light, the two seperated... both down on a knee, only a moment later, to totally collapse...

"Y....You... I...Ironhide is it? He... needs help... immedieately... his...beast mode's instincts... they're..."
Starsaber went silent, his optics dimmed...again, he found himself in stasis... Much the same, Victory Leo's optics went dim, but he was still functioning...

"Someone.... please... Help...Us...."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall let his arms sagg slightly, and he heaved a sigh of relief - he had wondered if the Maximus was going to destroy the whole group. He floated down a little and looked around:

"Well that was fun, what now?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"So they are all still functioning? Good!"

Bluestreak replied with a smile but it faded as his body froze and the laser blasts began to ring out

"Oh no" he whispered as he looked around he then looked up at Crosshairs as he transformed "We gotta get to the outpost"

~~~~

Blaster watched as Fastforward worked on relaying everything important going into FortMax to Metroplex's Crow's Nest as he watched from above the fight taking place.

"Man how're we gonna fight the Con's if we end up getting taken down by that guy" he shook his head swiveling the gun on the Crow's nest down and across locking on.

~~~~

Jazz continued to try and find the other two as he peeked back into the conference room "Where are those two?" Jazz asked aloud hoping someone would hear.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside:

Ironhide: -scowling- "Ah wanna know why we're gettin' shot at by our own guys."

Minerva: -also scowling as she picks herself up off the ground- "I think Quick Switch decided to return the favor."

Ironhide: "Favor? Firin' battleship weapon batteries at us is returnin' a favor?"

Chromedome: -dusting himself off- "It's a long story."

Ironhide: "Great. One thing Ah hate is long stories. Got stuck on a stakeout with Kup once......." -shudders- "Listenin' ta long stories ain't somethin' Ah wanna repeat. Ever." -looks at the semi conscious Star Saber and the unconscious Victory Leo- "Rahght. Chromedome, help me lug th' walkin' temper tantrum here inta medbay. An' soon's we get him in there, Ah want him locked down. Disable his motor relays, tah him ta th' table, whatever it takes. Minerva, see whut ya c'n do fer.... uh....." -looks at Star Saber- "That guy."

Minerva: -kneels next to Star Saber, starts checking him over-

Ironhide and Chromedome: -pick up Victory Leo and drag him inside, heading for the medbay-

Brig, Fort Max:

Drillhorn: "Well, guys, as I see it, it basically comes down to this. Unless the Autobots protect us, Star Saber will come in here and kill us."

Jalgar: "Really? That was blisteringly obvious, Drillhorn! Tell us something we don't know!"

Drillhorn: "But the Autobots will protect us. They're bound up by their own moral code. They have to protect us. So, we're safe." -sighs- "In theory, anyway." -tone takes on a resigned sound- "And what about your wonderous plan, Hellbat?"

Hellbat: "Don't worry. My plan is rolling forward nicely."

Drillhorn: -sarcastically- "Do you mind sharing it with the rest of us?"

Hellbat: "No. The room is probably wired for sound."

Gaihawk: "Much as I hate to say it, the backstabbing little weasel is right."