Dinobots why they aren't combiners?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
PityAutobotsCantFly
Protoform

Post by PityAutobotsCantFly »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
No way! It's has to be Predaking! All that brute force, agility, aggression, plus animalistic fury and you have yourself a bad mutha! Menasor is ok (dont like it much) and if I have to nominate the second strongest gestalt it'll have to be Abominus or Devastator.

Balls to that!!!! Devastator is a cool character but he sucks in combat. Nearly every time you see him he gets the **** kicked out of him by the Autobots!
Jak
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Storm
But they could build sixth Dinobot- Velociraptor-probably the most intelligent dinosaur everseen- with his inteligence they wouldn't be threat for Autobots.
Er, how old are you? Non-prejudicial question...

And yes, I don't think they'd get that past Grimlock.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

But they could build sixth Dinobot- Velociraptor-probably the most intelligent dinosaur everseen- with his inteligence they wouldn't be threat for Autobots.

Know all the remodels they've been making of the G1 toys reciently? I recall from somewhere (Armada board, I think) that the Grimlock remodel is supposed to be a Velociraptor. I haven't located the post yet to comfirm, though.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Aero Blade
Know all the remodels they've been making of the G1 toys reciently? I recall from somewhere (Armada board, I think) that the Grimlock remodel is supposed to be a Velociraptor. I haven't located the post yet to comfirm, though.

yep. there are "new" dinobots out there. six of them, all repaints from various series, and grimlock is a repaint of bw dinobot. woot.
myee8
Protoform

Post by myee8 »

Originally posted by Storm
But they could build sixth Dinobot- Velociraptor-probably the most intelligent dinosaur everseen- with his inteligence they wouldn't be threat for Autobots. Velociraptor was very fast, had strong razor sharp claws and "mind" able to make advanced plans of attack with other Velociraptors from his pack. Not to mention his hunting instinct-good example: Dinobot from Beast Wars( greatest transformer I have ever seen-his personality)

Perhaps these "Velociraptors" can be the Autobot version of the Sweeps? Grimlock can be their commander or there can be a 6th Dinobot to specifically command them that is a bigger version of the Velociraptors, like how Scourge is to the Sweeps.

Come pay your respects at the Transformers mausoleum.
myee8
Protoform

Post by myee8 »

Originally posted by liverpoolicus
I would like to see an artists impression of this dinobot gestalt if anyone out there is half decent with a pencil and paint:D

before anyone says......yes i have seen the amalgamated toys but it doesnt do them justice realy.

Yeah i hope there are some budding Transartists out there who can draw a Pterrorlord. I have seen that Pterrorlord link, but like with the toy Predaking the limbs look out of proportion, so a Pterrorlord drawing would look better.

Come pay your respects at the Transformers mausoleum.