[Original RPG] Returns : The Homecoming (part two)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound shook his head at Skyfall's abrupt exit as Crosscut spoke to Quick Switch. Over his internal radio, he clicked onto the young Autobot's frequency. "No, Skyfall. This was damage done while on Cybertron. I'm sorry I couldn't speak with you right away. Tensions are tight here, but I can talk with you now. What's up?" Then quickly, Hound snapped a glance at Quick Switch, suddenly recalling his words about Sunstreaker. One thing at a time.
Listening for a response, Hound sat still while Crosscut finished up. He flashed a smile at the medic as the last touches were added, then murmured a quiet "Thank you Crosscut".
Swoobot
Protoform

Post by Swoobot »

Fortress Maximus- Halls

Slingshot looked down to his feet. Than, up again, at hearing the bad news. "What type of effect?....Can we see him?"

The rest of the Aerialbots were worried for their comrade, but at the same time grateful that it didn't happen to them. Silverbolt steps up and says,"Well, what happened, happened. All things happen for a reason, lets be grateful we are not in Blades' shoes, or whatever happened to him. But I think its a good idea to go visit him. How about it Aerialbots?"

All the Aerialbots nodded their heads.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall heard his comm bleep and opened it, only being slightly embarrased at barging in on Optimus' conversation and then getting a call.

"Hound, I'm really sorry I didn't stick around. I'm just worried about the situation out at the lake. I promise when I have the Victory Saber thing taken care of I will stop by. I'm glad to hear that I didn't hurt you though. Talk to you later..... sir.
Skyfall out"

Skyfall then heard the strange dialect come from beside him, he turned to see Wreck - Gar and he staired blankly for a second.

"Ummm I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said."
what was that greeting Fix-it taught me incase I meet strange people, oh yeah right

"Ummmm Bah weep grah nah weep niny bog or something like that?"
Maxima

Post by Maxima »

She was edgy enough with those around her she didn't trust.

But, eventhough she was alert, she attempted to moved out of the way, but Gigatron was just too fast.

"Trait-Uuummph!!" The butt of his sword slammed into her faceplate, as she twirled around & back.

Landing on her hand units & knee joints. She looked up at them. Then got up & stepped back from them. Aiming her weapons at them all. "You are no Decepticon comrade of mine!" she hissed in anger.

Backing up to the hanger. Somehow, Megatron's attempt to get Dreadwind & Darkwing was turning into a losing death match. It was poor enough strategy to be doing this.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Distracted by thoughts of Sunstreaker and the mysterious and strange robots that Quick Switch was talking about, Hound was edging forward to slip off the operating table when the internal message from Skyfall came through. Normally well-balanced and sure-footed, Skyfall's mention of Victory Saber startled him so much that he nearly fell off the table. He recovered easily with a step backward and a firm grasp on the table's edge, and looked back and forth to the room Prowl had disappeared into and Quick Switch sitting to the side.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar looked at Skyfall

"Bah weep grah nah weep niny bog?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Ummm yeah ummmmm. Bah weep grah nah weep niny bog. Do you have any idea what I'm saying, cause I don't. I'm Skyfall."

The smaller robot offered his hand to Wreck-Gar
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar took Skyfall's hand and shook it.

"Hail Skroob," he said. "Whazzup?!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"ummmmm, not too much. Who are you?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I'm a super freak," Wreck-Gar said. "I'm the magical man from Happy Land in a gumdrop house of Lollypop Lane!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

ok this guy is seriously wierd, reminds me of one the Junkions I read about in the Great Wars. Something about "Televison Talk". Bad part is I have no idea what Television is.

Skyfall makes a horrible attempt at a western accent:
"Where you from pardner?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"My name is Jimbo Jones and I live at 743 Evergreen Terrace," Wreck Gar said.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

is his name really Jimbo? Sounds like a white rabbit or something. I don't understand this guy

Continuing with his slaughter of an accent:
"What'cha doin' round these parts?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Prowl tells us that the Autobots are about to be voted off the island, and need some help to make sure that they don't lose the ten million dollar prize. That's where Robin Hood and the Merry Men arrive."

Wreck Gar looked at Skyfall.

"Because opportunity knocks, you've got to acccept the charges."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

I think He's talking about the Autobots getting kicked off of Cybertron. Cool, starting to get the vague hang of this

in his normal voice:

"So you're here to help out great! "
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar smiled.

"Of couse! Every Autobot gets three lifelines while attempting to reach their million dollar prize."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Do you think you could help out with the problems at the lake?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar looked at Skyfall.

"Damnit, Jim! I'm a doctor, not a diver!"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron chuckled at Megatron's assumption.

Galvatron: "Do you take me for a fool? I know far too well what power lies with in the matrix...your defeat will do nothing to tarnish the wisdom within. See...for too long you assumed it was about power...but it is not...its about wisdom...the knowledge of our past, to prevent the repetition of mistakes...and now with that last failure...you die!"

Galvatron drew back his sword and prepared to plunge it into Megatron's chest.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall staired at the Junkion with a perplexed look. Not to sure of what he ment, he procceded with his words cautiously.

"Well then, ummmmm, perhaps if you are a medic, we can go look at Victory Saber. But I think we should wait on Optimus and the rest. I've unfortunatly been rude once today already and I won't repeat that mistake."