[Original RPG] Returns : The Homecoming (part two)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Dirge! It's just Shasta!" Aero Blade exclaimed, suprized how quickly the older decepticon freaked out.

It didn't look like Dirge was about to calm down, Aero Blade decided, looking around. Maybe if he saw who it was he'd settle down. Aero Blade went around and attempted to remove Shasta from off of Dirge.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Black Zarak

"Well,' Runabout said. "We saw..."

"We saw," Runamuck continued.

"MEGATRON!"
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

"There is no need to worry, Professor Stall," Perceptor said as he turned to the Autobot historian and smiled. "I am sure you are fully capable of assisting us with many things. You will certainly catch on quickly, I believe."
Scout

Post by Scout »

(new player background)
The sun was begining to rise over the mountain peaks and the morning mist began to hang in the air and take on a pinkish glow. Most mornings would have seen a calm mirrored reflection of the coming sunrise, but not this day. The water in the lake surged against the shore a small group of Autobots worked to free two huge figures far below. Already they had recovered Victory Saber, whom they had had to prevent from destroying a still submerged Leokaiser. Defeating him into an offline state, they took him back where he now lies outside Fortress Maximus (US type). Unbeknownst to the group at the time a third tf- Broadside was also at the bottom of the lake and in an offline state. Acting Autobot security director Quick Switch went to the lake to assess the situation where he received word about Broadside. He assigned the group the duties of recovering the figures where they are now completing the task...

As Ironhide clamped chains onto him, a tremendous creak and a groan echoed through the water. Clouded from view by the incredible amount of silt being stirred up, the massive form of Broadside rolled sideways, loosened entirely from the muck. Trailbreaker clicked over his radio. "Okay guys, let's take him away and go for the next."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lakeshore:

Chromedome: -sees chains shift as Broadside rolls free of the much on the lakebed- "Okay, Sky Lynx, your package is ready."

Lake bottom:

Ironhide: -nods to Trailbreaker- "Yeah. Sooner we get this Decepticreep outta here, better Ah'll lahke it." -walks over to Leokaiser, looks at the silt, frowns- "Trailbreaker, think ya could put up a forcefield wall, push th' water back from around this clankin' disaster? If Ah freeze th' silt that he stuck in, should make it a lot easier ta drag him out. Don't wanna freeze awl these fish."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker looked uncertainly at the entrenched figure of Leokaiser through the slowly clearing silt. I'm gonna run outta energy if he wants me to do what I think he wants me to do. Gotta do this right the first time.
Trailbreaker spoke through his internal radio again.

"Uh... Crosshairs! Hey buddy, I need your help. You're a target-type expert. Can you give me a hand?
I can make a forcefield, but I'm not sure how long I can hold it, or if it'd reach the other side of this monster. What's your take? Should we go for it and where should I stand for it? If I miss, while he's working, we'll all be gigantic popsicles."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron: "When I want your opinion Thunderwing, I will give it to you. As for the rest of you rabble that aligned with Megatron...know this...there is only one...has only ever been one who leads the Decepticons...and it is I! Join me and all will be forgiven...continue with this betrayal and suffer this half-life's fate...the choice is yours."

Galvatron then looked at Sixshot: "Are you saying that you will stand beside me once again my old friend?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing moved to help Dreadwind out of the rubble.

"What do you think we should do?" Darkwing asked.

"What do you think?" Dreadwind cried, getting down on his hands and knees and crawling towards Galvatron.

"Please forgive us, Galvatron, sir! We didn't know what we were doing! And besides, it was all Darkwing's idea. I just did whatever it was that he told me to do. Oh, please don't slag me!"

Darkwing sighed, and shook his head.

"Oh, brother..."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Sunstreaker walked up behind Spike looking at the looker getting an disgruntled look.

"Couldn't they just label them" he said angerily reaching a hand up to the computer and began scanning it.

"May take a while" he sighed watching as the screen scrolled down through the first locker.

"So how has earth been Spike.

~~

Wheeljack reached his hand over the round object he was working on and grabbing a round looking cog picking it up and handing it over to Mirage

"Peace of cake Mirage, one of the easiar requests I've had in my functional span"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs paused, deep in thought over Trailbreaker's question.
"If you don't think your forcefield can cover his entire body...Is it a hardware limitation you're worried about? Or are you afraid you won't have enough power to maintain the field? Sitting on that thing's chest, you shouldn't have a problem covering it. But if you run out of power..." He shook his head. "I wish I could offer you a mobile power supply to augment your reserves, but all of the ones in the armoury aboard-ship would be shorted out by the water." He paused, then looked Trailbreaker straight in the optics. "You should be able to pull it off. Just get yourself on the gestault's centre of mass, and pray that Ironhide works fast."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker listened to Crosshairs carefully. He wasn't any good at this leading buisness. He was going to use up an incredible amount of energy and perhaps freeze his fellow Autobots in the process, but then again- Crosshairs was on the ball with attempts.

"Center of mass... right." Trailbreaker thought to himself as he climed up the large combiner's legs and got up to the chest. He bent down and nodded to Ironhide. "Let's put this baby on ice! *And with that, he plays Ice Ice Baby over the radio* as he starts generating a massive forcefield dome around them.
---------------------

Spike shook his head and chuckled. "You wanna know how Earth's been Sunstreaker? The monarch butterflies almost went extinct, the polar ice caps are melting apparently and oh yes, Earth's been run over by Decepticons... hey- try the sidebar- maybe there's a search engine there. The EDC got smashed, we lost most of our troops and you guys managed to save the planet from something that would eat it, but now I understand the Decepticons still own it? Truth is, I'm really glad you're all back but I'm also wondering what you guys can do to help and what's going on between the transformer groups."
---------------------
Mirage looked at Wheeljack in dismay as the inventor picked up the cog and handed it to him. He couldn't help wondering if he should expect an explosion. He smiled and stood up. "Thanks Wheeljack- I'll get this to him right away. And then he vanished.
---------------------
Shasta clings stiffly to Dirge's face, but when Aero Blade carefully grabs him, the little neutral eases up and releases his grip.

"Come on, I think this is enough playing with Dirge..." Aero Blade carefully pulls Shasta off, holding him so Dirge can see his 'attacker'.

Shasta looked at Aero Blade and then at Dirge, but remained quiet. The images of the slavers faded into the two transformers he recognized. He mumbled to Aero Blade after a moment. "I sorry."

Aero Blade sighed, repositioning Shasta so that the both of them are comfortable. "I'm too young for this..." he muttered.

This was little consolation for the blue jet, whose red optics flickered weakly back into focus; coolant was pouring down his frame, and he still shook, holding Riptide carefully. "Why?,' he rasped at Shasta.

Daniel heard the commotion as he got closer. Shasta stared at Dirge with wide blue-green optics, and started shaking. Riptide was getting bored, and looking around, noticed Daniel in the hall.

"It's the Daniel! Hi Daniel!" Shasta sputtered out, "I's... You keepted us."
Riptide looked up, suddenly realizing Dirge wasn't playing. "He's not bad Decepticons. Shasta's scared of flyers." "Don't be fraid Dirger. I'll prokect you."

*out in the hall, Daniel starts laughing just as Hoist is coming up with Sparkplug*

Aero Blade felt Shasta shaking and recognized his anxiety, causing his expression to soften. "Hey, it's okay. Everything's gonna be alright..." Afraid of flyers, huh? Guess it's good he hasn't seen my vehicle mode.. Aero Blade thought.

"He knows me," Dirge said, looking at Riptide, bewildered. "He knooows me." The jet heard Daniel's laughter, and began to shake again subconciously.

Riptide shook her head. "He only sees wings and an owner sometimes. But look, it's the Daniel!"
"Hey Dirge, dude you're shaking so much you're causing the floor to shake." "Chill a bit." Daniel said as he started walking up, but he got no farther than two steps before he was picked up by Hoist.

Shasta looked at Aero Blade and nodded nervously, but without saying anything.

The Daniel? The-....DANIEL. Dirge turned, took in the sight of the laughing Witwicky, and promptly shrank back more.

Stratus sat on Aero Blade's shoulder, chriping worriedly as he watched everything. He was worried for Shasta, but also of Hoist. Stratus hopped over to Aero Blade's other shoulder, putting some more distance away from the strange new Autobot.

"Hey Hoist, Hi Gramps." Daniel smiled as he was picked up. Hoist returned the smile as best he could with a face plate but half-closed optics. "Hello there Daniel. And hello to you too Dirge. What's all the commotion?"

"Just finishing a game of hide and seek, I think..." Aero Blade answered.

Hoist didn't know who the little femme was, but this was definitely a picture that he couldn't ever have visualized. He tried his best not to laugh.

Dirge was still shaking, Hoist's cheery nature unnerving him more. "I was attacked," he mumbled, shifting Riptide unconciously. He wanted to get out of this corridor.

"Hey Dirge, take it easy," Aero Blade called, becoming concerned for him as well.

Hoist immediately got a surprised look and looked around. He took a couple steps backwards, suddenly wondering if the attacker was the voice he had heard from in the room. But the voice didn't sound like an attacker, and certainly the little femme didn't seem upset.

Daniel piped up. "I saw what happened. Dirge got jumped on by a little guy transformer."

Aero Blade noticed the look on Hoist's face. "He means this one," Aero Blade said, indicating Shasta in his arms. "He suprized Dirge..."

Hoist nodded slowly as he began to understand. Need to get the Decepticon calmed down. "Well then, why don't we all just go to the movie room and take it easy.""Those two can play there and you can relax."
"Sounds good to me." Sparkplug added.

Movies? Aero Blade thought, not understanding. After a moment, though, he remember the discussion they'd had onboard Jetfire. Aero Blade shook his head to himself. He still didn't understand how these 'movies' were entertaining.

Daniel nodded. "Movies are cool. I just hope you guys still have Star Wars."
Sparkplug laughed quietly as he noted the two small neutrals. It'd serve him right if Hoist puts on Teletubbies.

Shasta turned and gripped Aero Blade a bit tighter, resting his chin on his shoulder. He looked for the little minicon and once spotting him, he whispered, "Stratus come?"

"Of course I'm coming!" Stratus chirped in minicon. Someone has to make sure Riptide doesn't take anything else...
"He's coming," Aero Blade translate, still carefully holding onto Shasta. This little one didn't seem too bad...

"The others did that to me aaaall the time," Dirge whispered. "Isn't this fuuuunny, Dirge? Are you scared Mister Fear?"

The jet shook, then walked out of the hallway without another word, Riptide in tow.
Still concerned, Aero Blade immediately followed Dirge.

Daniel shrugged at Sparkplug and Sparkplug shook his head. Hoist double stepped a bit to catch up, but stayed a small distance behind.

"Dirger, the other Decptions laughted at you and jumpted on you?" Riptide asked as they walked.

Stratus turned around on Aero Blade's shoulder so that he could look at Hoist. This other guys seemed...odd...

Shasta couldn't help but stare at Hoist over Aero Blade's shoulder. He looked like he had wings too...

"Yes," Dirge snarled, vocoder nearing hate-filled levels. "They don't understand, how could they? Everything given to them on an Energon platter, they don't know what it is to live in fear."

Aero Blade walked behind Dirge, watching and listening, his thought processes clicking. I know what you mean...

Riptide stared at the red optics and twitched before stating very simply. "Then maybe we should make them. After moooooooovies." She grinned in an attempt of Dirge's voice.
"Shasta didn't try to scare you on purpose. Mooovies will be fun."

"Dirge really does seem scared Grandpa." Daniel said in a hushed whisper. Sparkplug nodded darkly and replied as quietly. "He's been a Decepticon a long time. Don't forget that."

Shasta watched Stratus as he listened to the chirrups and clicks the little transformer made and Aero Blade's interpretations. He was fascinated by the small figure.

Aero Blade's eyes narrowed slightly, listening to Sparkplug, but he said nothing and kept walking, forcing his expression to return to normal.

Daniel folded his arms as he considered Sparkplug's words. It just didn't add up. Why would a Decepticon be here in the middle of all the Autobots? He wished he could ask the questions, but sensed it wasn't a good time.

Dirge's expression melted, and fluid streamed down from his optics. "Yes, mooovies," Dirge said quietly. He walked onto the video room.

Hoist squinted with a smile behind his faceplate as he let the door slide shut in the big room. A large viewing screen was centered in the front.He set Sparkplug and Daniel down on a chair and picked up a controller. A moment later "Gobots" was playing on the screen. Then he sat down across from Dirge and Aero Blade.

Aero Blade stood there still holding Shasta, a bewildered look on his face. Stratus cocked his head, just as confused.

"I know you Dirge, but I haven't made you *looking at Aero Blade* or your friends' aquaintances yet *motioning at Stratus and kidlings*. Hound sent me down here and told me to watch for Dirge and Aero Blade. "Have a seat friends."
"Friends with a Decepticon?! That'll be the day." Sparkplug thought to himself.

"I'm Aero Blade..." he answered, slowly sitting down. The young transformer felt his anxiety begining to start up again, but the mention of Hound calmed him slightly. Aero Blade set Shasta down. "How about you...um...watch the movie?" Aero Blade suggested. He really wasn't sure what one was supposed to do at a 'movie'.

Riptide immediately grinned and her optics widened as she saw the t.v. It took all of 3 seconds before she started squirming. Shasta turned his head to look at the images and then looked back to see what Stratus was going to do.

Stratus was looking back and fourth between everyone in the room. Judging from the way Aero Blade was acting, this Sparkplug guy might become a problem. He decided to remain where he was, keeping his eyes on the human.

Dirge sat, drowning out everyone else as soon as he saw the screen. "Now, looook," he said to Riptide, smiling. "Notice the mooovement and sooound projection."

Riptide did want to look. She wanted to get as best a look as possible and started squirming frantically with a grin. "I wanna see! I WANNA SEE!"
Hoist started laughing quietly and nodded. "Pleased to meet you Aero Blade, I'm Hoist."

"Pleased to meet you too, Hoist," Aero Blade answered, a bit at a lack of words.

Hoist glanced the young transformer over. He did have fresh welding scars, but he seemed to be moving all right. "Hound will be back as soon as he can be, but he was concerned you both might be injured."

Dirge gently repositioned Riptide away from his shoulders, and sat her on his lap. "Is that better?" He asked.

Hoist continued. "He asked me to come down to see how you both were."

Aero Blade fidgeted slightly as Hoist looked him over. When the mention of injuries came up, he stopped figiting, but didn't do much of anything else either...

Hoist paused for a moment. With all the commotion, he didn't want to rile either of these unknowns up, but he had to make the effort. "I know neither of you know me yet, but if you're injured and will agree to a check, I'm excellent with many repairs."
"Maintainance is my specialty, but perhaps I could help. It's your choice."

"I..I'm fine..." Aero Blade answered after a moment, trying to look calm. Stratus however chirps with worry obvious to even other transformers who didn't speak the minicon language.
"I'm fine," Aero Blade repeated to the minicon.
"But you haven't been looked at ever since we got here," Stratus said worriedly.
"Stratus..." Aero Blade started, but he looked like he was weakening.

Riptide kept squirming and finally gave up. She wanted to watch the pictures too. A picture of Scooter appeared on the screen with Turbo and she got a puzzled expression. "How come... how come they don't look real?"

"What if something important breaks?" Stratus asked, his eyes full of concern. Aero Blade was silent, but it looked like he was weakening. "Please..." Stratus pleaded.

Hoist waited. He was patient. "Aero Blade, it wouldn't take long for a check, and I promise I won't hurt you. If you find something hurts, I'll stop and we can take care of the pain."

Aero Blade closed his eyes and breathed a sigh. "Alright..." He answered, breaking and giving in. Stratus chirped with relief.

Hoist nodded and went over slowly to sit next to Aero Blade. He worked carefully, taking his time and being gentle with testing the connections.

Aero Blade openned his eyes, looking at nothing in particular. It's just a quick check... He seemed to have a sort of distant look on his face

Every so often Hoist glanced up. Little Stratus was interesting and Shasta was watching him as he worked. "You doing okay Aero Blade?" Hoist asked quietly.

Aero Blade didn't respond immediately, but after a moment he nodded slightly.

"It isn't real," Dirge said quietly. "It's...a cartooon."
"But they transform!" Riptide said in dismay. "Course they're real!"

Hoist finished his checks and looked up again. "I'm impressed Aero Blade. Your systems are doing very well. You could probably use a lube, but they've healed most of the internal injuries. All that's left is surface touches.

It seemed like Aero Blade was listening, but he didn't respond to Hoist. Stratus chirped, concerned, but not worried.

Hoist eased up onto the chair next to him. "Sometime in the next Earth month when you're feeling up to it, come in to my bay and we can keep you tip top."

"It's animation," Dirge said softly, watching the screen and trying to answer Ritpide's question. "Very good animation."

"You'll make sure he remembers, won't you Stratus?"
Without waiting for an answer, Hoist turned to Dirge.
Stratus chriped something in minicon, sounding like an agreeance

Hoist waited until the cartoon was finished while the videos were switching. Then he looked to Dirge. "Dirge, how would you feel about a check?"

Dirge shot a glance at Hoist. "What do you mean?"

Hoist realised that the jet had been so engrossed in the cartoon, that he hadn't heard a word of what had been said. Fortunately, Riptide had been listening. She looked at Dirge and pointed. "He fixed Blade's booboos."
Hoist laughed. "Dirge, Hound said you might be injured and asked me to have a look if you'd allow me to."
Hoist knew he was rolling over broken glass. "If you allow me to have a look at you, you can tell me to stop at any point."

"Do not probe my mind," Dirge hissed at Hoist, shrinking back into the seat and holding Riptide a bit more tightly.

Hoist paused for a moment, then shook his head. "Dirge, I have no wish to do anything to your mind. I'm only going to see if your body is damaged."

"Then look and be done with it!" Dirge snapped, voice tremulous. "I know what repairs are like," and he shuddered.

Riptide was tired of being held. She wanted to get down and check out the screen that was showing another Daniel and gramps creature with symbols that looked like a warning. But she stayed put because she could feel his fuel pump pumping rapidly.

Hoist shivered involuntarily. He was usually not intimidated, but Dirge was obviously still scared. In his book, it made the seeker unpredictable. He edged forward slowly and bent down. "Just... tell me if anything hurts or you want me to stop."

Dirge clenched his mouth into a thin line and began to leak coolant fluid again. He'd heard those words before, usually followed by laughter. Then screams.

Hoist worked carefully and quietly. The cool metallic skin was a very familiar feel and it gave him some confidence, but he was begining to leak coolant as well. He couldn't work and watch Dirge too. But within a handful of minutes, he finished and leaned back. It was evident from even the quick exam that Dirge had had reason to be nervous. Hoist tried quickly to hide a shaking hand by folding his arms. He couldn't fathom what had gone on.
So he tried not to think about it.
He sat back on a chair and waited for the next show break.
When the opportune moment came, he fidgeted. "Dirge, your systems are running decently. The injuries have healed too. You're in need of general maintainance though."

"What does that mean," Dirge replied hoarsley after a moment, optics wide. Coolant still trailed down his frame.

Hoist caught himself. Dirge was as nervous as he was, and yet he knew how dangerous the Decepticon had been in the past. Still, he had given his word...
"It's very light general maintainance Dirge. For a jet, your turbine air filters need to be checked and replaced to keep the air flow going through them properly. I'm sure there's a video of a maintanance check here somewhere but you also need your oil changed and probably a refill on your de-icing fluid.

"All right," Dirge said. "But I want someone in there with me who I know when the work is completed," he said softly.

"I'll go!" Riptide grinned. "I wanna watch MORE tv."
Hoist nodded solemnly. "It won't hurt Dirge, all the Autobots here come to me for maintainance. She can stay, Aero Blade can come with the others, and if something bothers you, I will stop."

Dirge smiled down at Riptide. He then looked back at Hoist, and his expression became serious. "I know what torture's like. Don't think you can fool me. No tricks. Just fix."

Sparkplug frowned as he thought silently. I bet you know all about torture. Hoist nodded again. I will. And hopefully by then Hound will be back.

Dirge settled back in his chair, tuning Hoist back out. He'd deal with it when the time comes.

Hoist settled back and watched the group watch cartoons for a while.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Oh stop whining, bugs are bugs, their ugly and annoy the hell outta me, this planet has always been to cold for me. The Decepticons... blame Prime. He decided to hand earth over to them to make peace. Real leader like descision. Let's fight to keep it safe for 30 years then give it up anyways to make peace with the guys we were protecting it from. Make all the friends that died here have their deaths mean nothing. Reminds me of the war Earth had back in the 70s what was it? Vietnam?"

Sunstreaker said shaking his head as he checked the side bar looking through it quickly getting what he needed then looking down at Spike.

"Nice of you to notice that, probably saved us some time. It's in locker three. Who knows anymore, Our leaders are all losing it, all up on peace when you know the Decepticons still wanna fight. Decepticons should own nothing. War hungry fools messed everything up 15 million years ago or soimething and now they have a legacy to keep up. What are we going to do about the Decepticons? Bash their heads.. I hope. Course if Hound has anything to say about it we'll sit down and have some energon tea and chips and try and talk about it. Maybe if a decepticon blows him apart he'll catch on that won't work"

Sunstreaker said his voice was starting to get louder and angrier as he spoke stepping over to the locker opening it. A few things fell out causing him to sigh then stepping forward into the locker beginning to look around the room for his personal storage locker.

~~

Wheeljack nodded to the faded Mirage.

"Good luck" he offered turning back to his work thinking on how Anti-Social Mirage had become since they left Cybertron. He dwelled on it for only a second before going back to work.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade noted immediately that Astrotrain seemed rather pleased to see her. That meant one of two things- He had an assignment for her, or he was planning something not good for her. Taking the seat he offered, she got right to the point.

"Seeing as how you look so glad to see me, I'm guessing you have an assignment for me. If so, that's a damned good thing, since I'm getting ready to find a perch and start popping off Drones as they walk by." Her optics brightened a little. "So, what have you got in mind for me, boss?"
Lord Zarak

SCSW : EDIT - Sig removal

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Thank you Chromedome. I wont need any additional help from here on in. I can fully handle this."

With that, Sky Lynx walked over to the chains, picked them up, and took off into the sky, Broadside dangling beneath him. He flew towards the Maximus.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lakebed:

Ironhide: -watching Trailbreaker climb up the upside down gestalt to the center of it's mass and put up the force dome- "Awlrahght, Trailbreaker, if ya think yer gonna run outta power, shut th' field down." -kneels on the now clear of water silt, retracts left hand, deploys nitrogen sprayer nozzle- "Ah'm gonna try ta do this quick. Nahtrogen's gonna start thawin' pretty quick, so we better do this fast." -deploys nitrogen sprayer, walks around Leokaiser, freezing the silt solid, activates commlink- "Chromedome, have the ship that's hoverin' over th' lake drop some tow chains! We ain't got much tahme 'fore the nahtrogen thaws or Trailbreaker passes out!"

Lakeshore:

Chromedome: "I read you, Ironhide." -activates jump jets, leaps out to stand on Leokaiser's feet, switches comm frequencies, hails the Omega Shuttle- "Attention Autobot ship! This is Chromedome! I need you to drop tow chains and cables, now! We have to get this combiner team out of the lake!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

In the Omega Shuttle the three minicons jump up and down that they'd been awnsered and that they could help. They'd would show Skyfall how much help the could be!

Ark then stopped and looked at the control pannel and bleeped a question at his companions. Starlight and Nemesis looked at each other and then at Ark and shrugged their shoulders. All three walked up to the control pannel and began to blindly push buttons on the control board.

Out side the shuttle, pannels began to open and close, seemingly at random. Then a main pannel opened, a missile launcher popped out, trained on Chromedome (who froze for a second) then it quickly popped back in. The entrance ramps half openend and then closed again.

Inside, Starlight begain to smack the hands of the other two and then pointed to one button on the control pannel surrounded by sliders and indicators. She smuggly pushed the button.

A pannel slide aside on the bottom of the Omega shuttle and a strange device slide out. Skyfall directed it to Leokaiser and pressed another series of buttons. A light energy beam extended down and around the Gestault. As Starlight manipulated the controls, Leokaiser slowly begain to rise in the water.

OOC: if this is a problem I can change it, just figured it would get them out quicker.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Leokaiser's feet(well, the bottoms of):

Chromedome: -looking up at the Omega Shuttle, looks down as Leokaiser starts to raise out of the water- "This might not be the best place to be......"
Brave Maximus

Inside Omega

Post by Brave Maximus »

Starlight slowly pushes the control sliders up and Leokiaser raises into the air almost half way out of the lake, when the sliders reach the top. Leokaiser stops his assent and hovers half out of the water.

Inside Starlight scrambles with the controls while Nemesis jumps up and down, trying to get her to hurry up.

Starlight repositions the thrusters and Leokaiser begins to slowly rais again.

She opens the comm again and bleeps at Chromedome in the Minicon language
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lake bottom:

Leokaiser: -cracks loose from the frozen silt, the massive, battered leonineish head coming visible-

Ironhide: -looking into the darkened optics of the massive Decepticon gestalt- "Aw, boy...... Ah got a real bad feelin' about this......."

Leokaiser's feet:

Chromedome: -activates commlink in response to hte minicon's hail- "Hello?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Spike raised his eyebrows. He was used to Mirage wanting to go home, after all, Earth wasn't their home... but this sounded cold and callous. Sunstreaker's changed a lot. That doesn't sound like Hound either. Hmm. He's got some points, but I've never heard complaints about Optimus before either. I need to know more of what's going on.

Spike became quiet for a bit, following Sunstreaker down to the third locker room and then dodging the falling debris. After a few minutes, he spoke up. "So you don't like Earth, fair enough. I can't say that all the humans are happy you guys are back, but Optimus must've had a reason for doing what he did. Don'tcha think? And Hound told me a bit, but I thought you two were settled. What's got your goat with him?"
---------

Hound looked from Crosscut to Quick Switch as the thought of Victory Saber clicked. "Quick, these robots... what strange robots are you talking about?"

*Crosscut worked on putting away his tools, listening in a little bit, but not attempting to intrude on the discussion.*

"The ones I was ordered to retrieve from a lake near here," Quick Switch replied. "I know nothing about them, and they match nothing I've ever seen before."

Hound carefully fixed on a clear memory and projected a small hologram of Victory Saber in the air. "One look like this?"
---------
Trailbreaker increased his energy output to its maximum as the big combiner rose and broke the surface of the water. He could feel the strain in his systems, but focused intently on holding the field.