[Original RPG] Returns: The Homecoming

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

A rainbow forms above the lake that Leokaiser fell into as the water splashes back down, soaking the Breastforce gestalt's lower legs which still stick out above the surface of the water.

Minerva: -checking the readouts on Muzzle's arm brace- "Muscle damage is repaired.... looks like some of the nerve damage is repaired, too." -releases arm from brace- "How's it feel?"

Muzzle: -rubbing his arm- "Numb."

Minerva: "Numb?"

Muzzle: "I kept trying to tell you my arm fell asleep." -winces- "Oh, yeah. Arm's waking up now. This hurts. Pins and needles....."

Siren: -transforms to vehicle mode, Quig disconnecting and transforming out of head mode-

Quig: -immediately takes some asperin-

Roadbuster: -sitting in recharge room, alone, drinking energon-

Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -taking a tour of the Maximus, noting the differences and similarities to their Maximus-

Ironhide: -follows Prime out of crypt, making sure Grotesque and Repugnus are gone- "So whut's th' first order'a business, Prahme?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Well the least we can do is radio the Maximus and see if they're expecting anyone else to crash. But that's the problem. From what Starlight said, it crashed. Not a controled entry, not a soft landing. If it's an Autobot, it's hurt, bad. If it's not, then we don't want to give it time to fix itself. Come on, Hound can just give us the co-ordinates for Maximus and we'll meet them there. What's the worst that can happen?"

Skyfall was getting excited at the prospect of going out and investigating this new reality.

well it could be a squad of nasty angery Decepticons, who just survived re-entry, but the chances of that are slim to none
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"that's simple enough, ironhide... establishing our reasons for being here to the people of the earth... and then... taking the battle to carbomyia. The decepticons can't be allowed to aid that madman, Fakkaidi in his plot for world domination... "

Prime continued through the maximus ship's hallways...headed for the ship's entry ramps...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade was flying pretty high when she entered US air space. She had figured on being challenged, but when nothing happened, she was confused. Then she realized that she was either too high, or the stupid humans were too scared of angering the Decepticons.

Continuing west, towards where the Ark crashed, StarBlade began to descend, preparing to land as soon as she reached the Ark. She knew there would be Autobots there, so she had to figure out a way to get permission to go into the Ark, where her kill log was hidden.

Not long later, she dropped to the ground near the Ark, and transformed back to robot mode. Carefully approaching the Ark, StarBlade called, "Hello? Anyone there? If there is, I'm here on a Peaceful Mission. I'm here to find something I hid here a long time ago."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Oh for the love of Primus - How did a Decepticon slip past these guys? It seems like everyone's frozen. Ah well, I'll show them what I've got

"Secure comm Link to Omega."
Skyfalls internals switched over:
"Starlight, Battle mode. Keep Nemesis and Ark within the ship until they start firing. Omega, all weapon and defensive systems online. Target the Decepticon. They make one move and obliterate them."

Weapon systems online and full charge
Skyfall begins to run to Jetfires loading ramp
Maybe I can show them that the Decepticons can be driven off the earth, I'll take this one out then............... Hey wait a minute, did SHE say 'A Peaceful mission'!?!

"Open Comm Link to the Decepticon"
"This is Skyfall to the Decepticon outside. You are currently targeted. Make one agressive movement and you will be fired upon. Now what exactly do you want here?"
"Comm link mic mute"

"Ummmmm So guys, what are we going to do with her?"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

StarBlade froze. Great.... I'm here to reclaim something I hid, peacefully, and I'm told that if I make a move, I'm slagged. In response to the Autobot's question, she said, "I am here to reclaim an item I hid inside the Ark in case I needed to return to Cybertron. That item is rather dangerous to carry, since most officials would have arrested me on the spot if I had been carrying it. It's of no use to the Autobots, and of great importance to me. Please, allow me to retrieve it!"
Brave Maximus

ah the joys of being a hot headed teen

Post by Brave Maximus »

Not waiting for a response from Hound, Aero Blade, Jetfire or The Rest Skyfall reacted to the Decepticon's tone.

"Comm Link Open"
"Care to tell us what this thing is, what ever your name is? If the Athorities don't want you to have it, what are the chances we're going to? BUT if you tell us what it is and where it is, we might consider it."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Black Zarak

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Two Maximus class battleships along with Metroplex left Cybertron according the information Black Zarak was willing to give me when I kept asking it for long enough. All heading to same direction as we are. I wouldn't be so confident... there is a good reason this war has continued till this day. And if you ask me... it is going to continue for who know how long still." Snapdragon said, his optics focused on the Battlecharger in front of him.

Meanwhile Black Zarak tried to contact the Decepticon High Command again. >>"Repeat. Black Zarak to Decepticon High Command. I have entered Earth's orbit. Awaiting for further instructions."<<

Metrotitan's brig area

An amused smile grew on Bludgeon's face. "Indeed? Courage or stupidity. Who knows. I might have lost a battle... but the war has not ended. As for where I have been... does it really matter? Perhaps some secrets should be left as they are."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Great.... This Autobot's a young one. Perfect.... "My name is StarBlade. The item I am after is my kill log, and very important to my position. The kill log is hidden in a closet inside the Ark, a safe place since it was full of unneeded junk." StarBlade remained where she was, hands no where near her weapons. I have the feeling Astrotrain and Galvatron are gonna kill me for this......
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Kill log? What would anyone need a kill log for? Strange, I have no idea what to do

"Comm Link off"
"Ummm Hound, Think we should let her into the Ark? I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Omega, Loud speakers On"
Time for a little show of Force

From the Omega ship (the one floating with it's missle launchers pointed at StarBlade) A deeper voice booms

"Stay where you are, do not make a hostile movement, you will hear from us shortly"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

"Right, I won't move, you don't shoot me. I don't really wanna get slagged for a peaceful mission just to retrieve something useless to you 'Bots." StarBlade would have sighed if she could have, so she just mumbled a lot.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Megatron nodded to Fakkadi, a smile (the most sincere manner he could feign) crossing over his face.

"I'm sure you'll find that your graciousness is not misplaced."

He pushed himself back to his feet and glanced about the runway, trying to see where these Decepticons the fleshling had spoken of were hiding. Naturally, they were out of sight.

"I would like to see those Decepticons, if I may. Maxima, stay with the ship and make sure our guest remains... comfortable. Inform me if something should occur."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -following Prime down the exit ramp- "Then Ah say we start diggin' in rahght now. Soon's we make any kahnd of speech ta th' humans, whoever's runnin' the 'Cons'll figger that now's the tahme to attack. Better yet, we get th' Wreckers movin' an' see if we can mebbe show this maniac that takin' any country we're in ain't gonna be as easy as he's hopin'. If there's units here, Ah say we show 'em why they ain't welcome."

Quig: -waiting for the painkillers to kick in- "Minerva...."

Minerva: "No, Quig, I know it's not the connection. Your brain ansd Siren's just don't get along."

Quig: "Then why am I the only one getting headaches?"

Minerva: "Stress, mostly."

Brainstorm: "And, Cybertronian brains are set up differently."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

OOC: Blasted web errors.......
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked harshly at Thunderwing before grabbing him by the throat and lunging him against a wall.

Galvatron: "You have one chance to live...and one chance only. Swear loyalty to me...AND ONLY ME...and join me in cleaning up the mess you so foolishly created. Answer quickly...I have little time or patience."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya

Snake's helmeted gaze came across Megatron once again. He didn't believe in the sincerity of his claims, but considering the circumstances, it would be in both of their interests to cooperate.

"Fine," he said. "I'm sure my friend here," he continued, gesturing to Fakaddi. "Would be able to take you. But first, I need to inform them of your arrival."

He headed back to the vehicle, and stepped inside, picking up a small cellular phone, and phoning back to the hanger where Darkwing and Dreadwind were being held.

"Roger that, my liege. May Allah praise your day."

The guard hung up the phone, and looked up at the two Decepticon jets.

"You two should be happy to know that Megatron is on his way to meet you two. He shall arrive shortly."

"All right!" Darkwing and Dreadwind said at the same time.

Then, after some time had oasssed for the statement to sink in, they both said, "Megatron?"

"Yes," the guard said. "Megatron. Is there a problem?"

"Um...no," Darkwing said, then grabbed Dreadwind by the neck and dragged him to the opposite end of the hanger, saying to the guard. "'Scuse us."

As soon as the two jets were out of hearing range, Dreadwind said, "Megatron?!"

"Yeah, I know," Darkwing hissed. "And tune down the audio! We don't want to give off the impression that there is a problem."

"But there IS a problem, glichhead!" Dreadwind screeched quietly. "In case you forgot, Galvatron was running around the last time we checked. Not to mention Teratron, Thunderwing, and who knows who else! Now with Big Bad Megs back, who knows who the slag is in charge?!"

"Who in the Inferno cares?" Darkwing said. "If Megs is back, then it's best to hook up with him. Otherwise, we're last year's broadband connection!"

"Oh," Dreadwind said.

"Right," Darkwing said in a huff, sitting down on the ground. "Now all we do is sit here, and wait for Megs to arrive."
Black Zarak

"Yay," was all Runabout said in reply.

"But you can't do that!" Bonecrusher shouted from the other end of the room, where he and the other Mini-Cons had sat, deciding to keep out of the conversation till now. "Don't you get it? You can join up with the Autobots and go back and retake Cybertron."

As he said this, Knock-Out and Wreckage slowly crept towards the opposite end of the room, hoping to avoid the carnage that was to come.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Seacons arrived to find the Decepticon that crashed in the desert.

Hmm, looks like he's seen better days. Tentakil told the group in their gestalt mode.

Bah, he's not that dirity! Skalor commented.

Would we all stop talking and do what we came here to do. Snaptrap growled as the gestalt scooped the Decepticon into one of his hands and took off back toward the base.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

2nd post, 2nd and 3rd Elemental away.

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

***Near Sky Lynx***
Blaze was getting anxious for something to do. Frost recognized the signs: a slight increase in flame size and heat. If Blaze didn't get something to do soon, she'd probably incinerate the forest. An act that would not go down well with whatever beings live inside. Frost let out a sigh as she turned to her fiery sister. "Very well Blaze, if you want something to do, go and find Shock. She's been gone too long"

"Thanks boss" Blaze said with a grin as she transforms to her bird form and flies off towards the area where SHE feels the mana pulse is coming from. Shock had gone in a different direction...

"Hey, that's not..." Gale started but was cut short with a glare from Frost. "No it's not, so go and find Shock. That pulse must be driving you crazy by now, considering how sensitive you are to mana. So go and find the darn cause, and Shock shouldn't be far off" Frost snapped.

Gale, not wanting to anger Frost any further, transformed and left without saying a word. And oddly enough, she too went in a direction other then where Frost sensed the pulse coming from. A thought crossed Frost's mind as she stood her ground, waiting for whatever orders from her superiors.
Hmm, the others all went in different directions, after the pulse... Or maybe there are 4 pulses since I'm sensing a pulse comming from a different direction then the ones the others went...

***Dr. Light's house, Rocky Mountains***

The doctor was already outside the house when Bandit, Rally, Talon and Forte arrived.
"Ah, mr Bandit. I see you've returned, I've taken care of the arrangements as you requested. Anything else I can do?" the doctor asked.

Bandit knelt down so he could hear the doc better. "Nope, the rest of the stuff I'll do personally. You did invite everyone, except Percy didn't you?" Bandit replies as he sets down Forte and Talon.

"Indeed, everyone you've ever worked for has been invited" The doctor replied.

"EVERYONE??!!! Bean, what on earth are you planning??!!" Rally exclaims as she transforms from her gun form to her human one. Bandit simply pick her up in his hand and sets her down. "Simple Rally, I'll explain it all in a minute" Bandit says as he reverts back to Bean Bandit and the car. "When planning this kind of event, you generally invite all your friends, collegues, aquantances and so forth" Bean started as he returned his exosuit to subspace.

"What event?" Rally said as she too returned her exosuit to storage.

"Ah, well that depends on your answer to a question I'll ask in a minute" Bean replies as he walks closer to Rally and pulls a small black case from subspace and hands it to Rally. "Open it"

Rally did, and couldn't believe it. Inside the small case was a diamond ring. "Does this mean what I think it means?" was all she said.
"Depends on your answer to the following question. Rally, will you marry me?" as Bean said the question, he dropped to his knees infront of her.

"Bean, you big crazy lug... of course I will. But still I don't get how Percy fits into all of this" Rally replied after she kissed him.

"That's the best part" Bean said with a grin. "He's going to be the best man" he added.

"Only you would be crazy enough to ask your biggest nemesis to be your best man. But that's what I like about you" Rally said right before she kissed Bean again.
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

"I can explain all about what you want to know as soon as we leave the crypt. My apologizes, Hot Spot, but, as Prime just said, we must vacate this vacinity at once," Perceptor said as he led the five Protectobots out of the room.

"Professor Stall," he said, "we must hurry."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -skids to a halt at the edge of the lake that Leokaiser landed in, transforms, looking at the legs sticking up out of the surface- "I wonder who it is...." -activates commlink- "Prime, something's landed in the lake. I think it's a combiner team."

Siren: "Quig's only problem is that he's a lousy partner."

Quig: "And you're nothing more than an egomanical, stubborn, stuck-up son of a smelting pump!"

Siren: "Watch it, fleshling. You need me more than I need you!"

Nightbeat: "You're the one who volunteered us for the whole Headmaster process, Siren. You're just unhappy that you're bonding didn't give you what you expected."

Siren: "Nnn."

Roadbuster: -still sitting in the recharging chamber, staring into the depths of an energon cube, watching the rippling, shimmering surface, lost in thought-