[Original RPG] Returns: The Homecoming

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Wolfang
WW: "Understand... frighten me you do not, Ovelord. Mistake was not mine. Galvatron's it was. That... creature.... decimated a number of good Decepticons. Fault is Galvatron's. Mine not."

Looking at him, Overlord said

"Who is the greater fool? He who gives the order, or him who follows it?"

"Mine isnt" replied Swoop.

"Grimlock, this is Swoop and Snarl. We want to find you and Slag and Sludge."
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

*Weirdwolf looked up at the face of the titanic Decepticon*.

WW: "Cargo was... unlabelled. Merely appeared to be components. Instead, turned out monster to be. Fool is what in this? Eight weeks repair mine was needed. Rest decimated beyond recovery, they were. See no indication of 'fool'. Just prelude of what Galvatron's ambition to Decepticon empire could do."

*WW turned to the signal array as lifesigns registered with a supersonic beeping from the surface*.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

PLEASE don't quote posts like that, it's SO annoying!

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Me not know where Slag or Sludge are. Me do know that me been waiting half a deca-cycle to hear ANYTHING from fellow Autobots..."
Lord Zarak

Apologies, shant happen again.

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Autobots have been split up, as have Dinobots. Me and Snarl though it best to wait untill everyone was on Earth. We thought we should contact you first."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron called to Hatemonger: "Meet me on the command deck...I have a special request of you."

Galvatron then turned back to Starscream: "Starscream, have you finished with the intelligence report I requested?"

Starscream: "With what Tracer provided, coupled with Laserbeak's recon...you are not going to like it."

Galvatron peered down at his screen...

Galvatron: "No...you are correct...I don't like that. Not one bit."

Galvatron waited for Astrotrain to bring Thunderwing to his attention as well as for Hatemonger's arrival, fuming with anger.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded and strode to the command deck.

"Yes sir." He added. Hatemonger knew the layout of Metrotitan quite well so he broke into a run figuring Galvatron had something of great importance for him. He arrived at the command center and walked in.

He stood in awe at the sight of Galvatron for a moment. It certainly seemed as though the Decepticon leader had an upgrade after the battle with Unicron. However, no matter Hatemonger thought, only means Galvatron could stomp out more Autobots sparks.

He stood at attention and waited for Galvatron to address him.
Heinrad

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Heinrad »

A giant whistled down through the atmosphere.

Armor glowing red hot around the head, shoulders, and upper body, while the lower body remains a de-energized grey, the gestalt known as Leokaiser plunged towards the Earth.

There was only one really, really bad thing, aside from the fact that they were going to hit the Rocky Mountains on the American continent at something resembling terminal velocity, Leozak thought to himself.

It was the screaming.

Hellbat: "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!"

Leozak: "Yes, Hellbat. We are going to die. AND WE'RE GOING TO DO IT WITH DIGNITY!!!!"

Hellbat: "I'M TOO ME TO DIE!!!!"

Leozak: "We're sharing a mental link, you idiot! STOP SCREAMING!!!!"

Hellbat: -calms down slightly- "We might survive if we could disengage!"

Leozak: "In case you hadn't noticed, we're the only two left conscious! Everyone else is in stasis lock! Now, we're Decpeticon warriors. We die with dignity!"

Hellbat: "Who cares about dignity? I want to LIVE!!!!!"

Leozak: "You're a disgrace to the badge you wear."

Hellbat: -fading out- "All my plans..... worthless......" -lapses into stasis lock-

Leozak: -once again feels in charge, knowing it will be over soon, gets a momentary odd ping- "Water? We're going to hit-"

The massive gestalt hit the surface of the lake near G.I. Joe's HQ, known as The Pit, head first, sending a geyser of water fountaining a good quarter-mile into the air.

Leozak: -fading into stasis lock- "I don't believe it..... I think we're..... alive........."

The desert kingdom known as Carbombya. A kingdom ruled by a madman. Occupied by Decepticons. And about to serve as a landing pad for yet another Decepticon.

Deszarus had been damaged. He and his troops, the unfortunately named Breastforce(he still burned at the memory of the first time a human had heard the name of the unit. The sound of the human pulping beneath his massive foot as the human choked on his own laughter had seemed appropriate.) had been among the last to escape Cybertron after the arrival of the Quintessons. He'd been seperated from Leokaiser in the fighting, but knew Leozak and his team would get off planet. If all had gone well for them, they would be here on Earth, low on fuel, but here.

Deszarus had run out of fuel a few breems ago. And the fumes a breem after that. He was now running purely on hatred.

The Quints had injured him badly, tearing half of his faceplate away, gouging deep into his armor. Fuel lines had been severed. But hatred, while not a wonderful constant, was just enough to keep him conscious. By a sheer act of will, he extended his wings, using them to break his meteoric flight to the Earth, to slow it enough to keep from punching a hole in the desert sands, Deszarus skimmed the surface of the desert, finally losing enough speed to hit the surface, and skip like a stone across a pond, finally digging a 200 foot trench in the desert.

Now, he thought...... Now I can rest.......

Deszarus slipped into stasis lock, hoping somebody noticed his landing...........
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain turned his head and noticed Star Blade, and processed her request.

The Triple Changer smiled.

"Of course, Star Blade. Permission granted. Return to Metrotitan as soon as possible...and avoid any engagements with the Autobots."

For now.

Nodding to the femme assassin by way of courtesy, Astrotrain walked onto the command center, Ramjet in tow.

He stopped in front of the Decepticon Leader, prodding Thunderwing forward with his ionic displacer rifle.

"My Lord," Astrotrain said, looking at Galavtron, "Thunderwing, as you requested."

The Triple Changer Administrator fully intended to watch this castigating. Indeed.

Thunderwing began to shake slightly.

Oh...well...this shouldn't be much of a problem...
StoneCold Skywarp

Grimlock sighed, a deep heavy sigh that only he could muster. He remembered that he wasn't really from this universe and these weren't really his squad of Dinobots.

He pondered the peace he had felt on his Cybertron, the mass battles he longed for against the Decepticon forces that were led by Optimus Prime. He was a worthy opponent, but in this reality Prime appeared to be nothing of the sort.

"Me Grimlock only know that this 'peace' with Decepticons is a sham. Also means we Dinobots get no-one to scrap...this such a boring war..."
RBison
Protoform

Post by RBison »

Snarl listened in on the conversation Swoop has.

"Slag it!" Snarl said. "I don't want to walk around on Earth doing nothing. I'm starting to wonder why I left Cyberton in the first place. There were lost of Quintessons and Sharticons to kill there. Can we not pick a fight with somebody?" Snarl asked.

Fortress Maximus
OOC: dunno if I can do this, but...

This is Kup, I recieve you very loud, but not so clear Grimlock. You're clear to land, sorry to keep you waiting.
StoneCold Skywarp

Grimlock's optics flared as Snarl mentioned Cybertron...could that offer still have some room in Grimlock's plans or had he burnt his bridge?

"Kup, me not flying, me think perhaps you should get optics checked, maybe old age catching up"
RBison
Protoform

lol, I thought he was.

Post by RBison »

"Sorry, Grimlock, but this time, it's not my old age that are playing parts with me. I sustained quite some damage while escaping from Cybertron. It reminds me of some of my battles back in ... Well, I'll save that story for another time. I still need to see a medic to check out my systems." Kup replied

"Anway, you're cleared to enter"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Black Zarak

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Well... if that's the case. Then we are there to make sure Earth stays under our control. If you did not notice... the Autobots are on the run as well. I doubt they will accept our... claims upon Terra Firma." Snapdragon responded to Razorclaw, ignoring Rampage's muttering.

Metrotitan

"Looks... can be decieving Sixshot." Bludgeon replied calmly. "We all need to test our limits sometimes."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade nodded, relieved that he hadn't asked what she was after. Of course, the comment of, "avoid any engagements with the Autobots," wasn't her idea of fun, but she knew Astrotrain was right.

Turning back the way she had come, StarBlade strode, with purpose, through Metrotitan to an exit. Once out, she transformed to jet mode and took off, heading towards the US, and where she hid her kill log.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall stood in the command centre of Jetfire, listening to the conversation between the Legendary Dinbots, their leader Grimlock and Kup.

Wow, maybe it's a good thing I left my Comm channel open.

"Ummmm Guys? It seems that a bunch of Autobots are gatering around Fortress Maximus. Sounds like GRIMLOCK is there!! I would love to meet that warrior, I wonder what he could teach me. :D"

Skyfalls Comm link blairs with the beeps from Starlight, which are mimiced by Ark and Nemesis.

After a moment, she completes her report
Well this cannot be good

"Ummmmm Hound Sir? Starlight says that something REALLY REALLY big has just crashed into the earth not to far from here. And really close to the Autobots. Do you think they need help? Or perhaps I could go investigate on my own? Sir, it's just with all these Decepticons running around Earth, I feel we should be doing SOMETHING. Sir"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tentakil was outside watching the sky when he saw a streak of light hit the desert.

"Snaptrap, I think we had something hit the ground in the desert!" He yelled.

Snaptrap nodded and walked to one of the computers.

"Computer, can you give me an image of the desert area nearby where Tentakil saw the crash?" With that the computer buzzed and whirred and suddenly an image of a wreck was shown.

"Can you zoom in?" he asked as it whirred again and the distinct markings of a Decepticon could be seen.

"Well, finally something to do." Snaptrap smiled.

"Tell that Hatemonger or Galvatron or whoever the bloody inferno is incharge here that we are going to do a salvage run." Seacons merge into Piranacon and go!" Snaptrap ordered outside as the massive gestalt then left to gather the damaged Decepticon.

Cryotek walked in soon after.

"Hmm Deathzaurus. He was around earlier with Hatemonger good to see he is still intact." He smiled and continued his rounds.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Black Zarak

"So?" Runamuck said. "I don't think the Autobots are in any position to mess around on Earth."

"Yeah," Runabout snickered. "They're about as badly beat as we are."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

*earth orbit*

A silent form silently floated above the planet... a massive super jet... the sort that one only really dreams of seeing.

"They're down there, alright... No quesiton about it. All that's left to do now... is find them... and finish this once... and for all."

the boosters ignited on the massive craft, and heat shielding activated... shielding the craft from re-entry overheat...

*back at maximus*

Prime had stood in silence at the crypt after explaining to ironhide the situation... but after all this time... it seemed that his old friend would be the only one to return...

"Springer... "

Prime mused silently... turning from the crypt, he bowed his head...

"All right... everyone outside. Let the dead rest in peace now... we've disturbed their slumber too long as it stands..."

Prime was the first to start to exit, glancing back at grotusque and repugnus... with a cold glare... he knew the two monsterbots could be trouble... but inside, he wanted to give them their one chance for redemption...
StoneCold Skywarp

Grotusque grabbed Repugnus and dragged him away from the crypt...

"But I just wanna nibble on one of their legs...I won't do them anymore damage than's already been done..."

"Will you settle down Repugnus?!"

"Only if you shut the slag up!"

"For now we re-board Maximus, at least until we bump into Prime or he sends word of next plan of action..."

Grimlock made his way to the entrance.

"Yeah, but to that extent...only you are stupid enough to try it. Particularly against one like Gigatron.... Where have you been hiding all this time?"

Sixshot was relieved to see Bludgeon alive. Finally he had someone as desperate for battle as he was.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade blinked, finally coming out of his world of thought. He looked around alittle sheepishly - he had a tendancy, sometimes verging on a bad habit, to zone out in thought without meaning to. Comes from having too much quiet time alone in a dark room to think...

After a moment he reconized Skyfall speaking. He was talking to Hound about some kind of crash it seemed. "I don't know if that's such a good idea," Aero Blade interjected. "After all, didn't Hound say that Jetfire would be leaving soon? What if we left without you?"