[Original RPG] Returns: The Homecoming

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Black Zarak

Post by Cryhavoc »

"And I wasn't trying to escape with my life like you? Am I not standing here before your optics instead of being a pile of scrap on Cybertron? Trust me Razorclaw, I don't know of the plans of our superiors... and I have a feeling that our ride does not know any better. But if you want a guess... I say we are here to continue on what was left unfinished. We are here to conquer Earth." Snapdragon spoke out. "And stop looking me like that Rampage. There's no fleshling inside my head. This is a new one... I stepped on the old one."

Metrotitan

Clang. Clang. Clang. A sound of metal clanging against metal echoed in the brig area of Metrotitan as an eerie Decepticon known by name Bludgeon walked past the cells for the fifth time within last two breems. The blade of his sword connecting with the prison bars on regular intervals. One could have thought he was performing somesort of a strange religious ritual. One could only guess...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade may be a female, but she wasn't stupid. The moment they landed, the assassin strode silently and quickly through the halls of Metrotitan with a purpose. She needed permission to go get something, something she had left hidden on Earth in case she ever returned. If she was going to be useful, she needed that item.

That item was her kill log. No assassin was truly an assassin with out it, and she had known that if she ever came back to this miserable ball of dirt, she'd be needing it again, since her place had been returned to her. Why didn't she have it on her? Well, let's put it this way-its not too smart to wander Cybertron with a kill log. Most protection units would automatically arrest someone carrying one. She hadn't wanted that. So, she now goes to speak with either Astrotrain or Galvatron, whomever she ran into first.
Lord Zarak

Metrotitan

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Your request is granted" replied Metrotitan. "The information you requested is now on your screen, Shockwave."

"Thank you Metrotitan."

He turned to the screen and looked at the data, and began to examine the strengths and weaknesses of each Decepticon on the list, and the resulting area where each one would more likely have the greatest chance of success against the Quintessons.

"Fleeing Cybetron?!" Disorder was amazed, shcoked and ashamed at this revelation
"What has caused this...this disgrace? If the Autobots are the cause of it, they shall be wiped out!"

"OK. Say we look in Fortress Maximus first?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Megatron could not restrain his initial response to Snake's intrusion: a cold glare. He was here to talk to the nation's leader, after all, not some lackey. (Though this one did look familiar...) Nonetheless, once the message was delivered, his attitude reversed. He glanced back to Fakkadi.

"I would most like to see them when our business is finished."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Chancre shook his head at Disorder's question.
"No, the Autobots are running here too. Don't know what for. Don't pay attention to that sorta thing, you know? Someone else around here should know."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake glared back at Megatron, then immediately looked down at the ground. There was nothing worse than upsetting a potential partner.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"It couldn't possibly be...."

Sixshot had been left in the brig. Thunderwing was unconscious in a new cell, with two new drones looking nervously in his direction.

After all this time could Bludgeon really be alive?

Sixshot walked, slowly, out into the corridor to see what the commotion was...

"Maybe me Grimlock should have listened to Galvatron, Autobots not seem to care that me been here for ages...."

"If I don't get something to do soon, I'm gonna start chewing on my own leg...or one of theirs..."

Repugnus looked over the carcasses of the Autobots that fell on Cybertron.

"Tasty...."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Temporary crypt, battlecrusier Maximus:

Ironhide: "Sounds lahke whoever's in charge-a this country needs ta get a wake up cawl. Ah say we take this battlefortress an' drop it on his head. Or mess up his powerbase somehow. Might give ol' Roadbuster somethin' to occupy his mahnd if we sent him an' the Wreckers in." -looks over at Repugnus- "An' don't eat none-a these people, Sloth-boy. Ah wouldn't lahke it too much. Most of 'em are friends of mahne."
StoneCold Skywarp

"What in the inferno's wrong with your vocoder?! You been chewing on astro-frogs or somethin? I heard they mess bots up...you seem pretty messed up to me!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Temporary crypt, battlecrusier maximus:

Ironhide: -thickens accent slightly- "Astro-frogs? Ah've always tawked lahke this. Jus' lahke you've always been that ugly."

Medbay of the Maximus:

Siren: -saunters in from the recharge room, tossing an energon cube to Chromedome- "I miss anything?"

Muzzle: -still sitting in Minerva's transector, arm immobilized- "Well, my arm's gone numb, but other than that, I got to watch Tracks get his vehicle mode repaired. Haven't had this much fun since we were stuck in Thunderwing's mind leech."

Roadbuster: -stalks in- "Chromedome, are all the Wreckers here?"

Chromedome: "Minerva went off to find a shower, but other than that, yes. Why?"

Tracks: "Uh........ should I leave?"

Roadbuster: "No....." -sighs- "No, we need another flyer."

Minerva: -walks in, toweling off hair-

Roadbuster: "Good. We're all here."

Siren: "Literally or metaphorically?"

Roadbuster: -wondering how Impactor or Springer ever dealt with this- "Shut up, Siren."

Chromedome, Hardhead, Brainstorm, Lug, and Minerva: -applaud-

Siren: -scowls-

Roadbuster: "It doesn't look like Springer's going to return. Nor does it look like any of the others will, either. So...... I'm taking command. Nightbeat, you're second in command. That's the way things are until we can figure something else out."

Nightbeat: "I.... uh......"

Roadbuster: "Dismissed." -spins on heel, stalks out of medbay-
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer had been at the scanning station for some time, watching the information on the screen while the worker managed the computer. It wasn't exactly the most stimulating of task, but Tracer found any orders from Galvatron, despite how small they might seem, to be of great importance. A soldier did not need to understand the full scope of his leader's plans. His purpose was to serve; leave the tacticizing to military geniuses.

After a little while, the computer beeped. "The probes had detected something," the worker told Tracer, starting to focus in on the area. Tracer watched a while longer, then openned up a com channel.

"Lord Galvatron, the probes may have detected Gigatron. The signal seems to be coming from the human country of Carbomya. Awaiting your orders, sir," Tracer sent out.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi extended his arms.

"No matter, of course you may see the two soldiers, Megatron. All Decepticons are welcome here...though I did not realize how..factionalized...things have become in the Decepticon Army."

He nodded.

"Naturally, you have some fuel, with my compliments."

Astrotrain walked to the Brig, Ramjet in tow, stopping in front of Thunderwing's cell.

"Get up," He called out to the aristocrat. The Triple Changer crossed his arms behind his back.

Thunderwing stirred.

"I say- what's all this then?" the Pretender mumbled.

"Get up," Astrotrain said again.

Thunderwing rose, finally and stared blearily about him.

"Well, if it isn't the little transport made good," he chuckled.

Astrotrain spoke the next sentence quite softly:

"Open the cell door, Metrotitan."

The door came open. Astrotrain strode in.

"Very good- now-" as Thunderwing began to smirk again, one of the City Commander's fists slammed into Thunderwing's perfect jaw.

Thunderwing impacted the cell wall, staring at Astrotrain in disbelief. Astrotrain had his ionic displacer rifle out, and primed. He stuck the barrel inside Thunderwing's Pretender mouth.

"Say something else, please," Astrotrain said, cocking the rifle. "Your Lordship," the phrase spoken with a snarl.

Thunderwing shook his head, leaking lubricant.

No. He was quite finished.

"Galvatron wants to see you. Now, move." Astrotrain removed the displacer rifle, and Thunderwing shakily clanked out of the cell, Astrotrain following behind toward the Command Center.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade quickly found the central hallway that led to the Command Center. Looking both ways, she spotted Astrotrain and Ramjet following behind someone she vaguely recognized from Cybertron and the battle with Unicron. Waiting till they past her some, she moved to follow them.

"Astrotrain? I wish to ask permission to go and retrieve something I hid here on Earth before I returned to Cybertron. If I am to be asked to return to my old position as assassin, I need this item."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Metrotitan, brig...

Post by Cryhavoc »

Alerted by his enchanted senses, Bludgeon had disappeared into the shadows as Sixshot had noticed him... But not because of Sixshot. Because of Astrotrain, who had arrived to take Thunderwing away. Silently he waited until the triplechanger had left with his prisoner. Then as his audiosensors registered the sound of closing doors, Bludgeon struck his sword into the floor in order to catch Sixshot's attention and spoke.

"You seem to be surprised."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Watching Astrotrain's display, Ramjet couldn't help but smile.
Astrotrain needs my services why, exactly?
The conehead tensed slightly as he heard Starblade's voice.
The assassin again? he thought suspiciously.
Ramjet slowed his pace slightly, falling slightly behind the others so that he could keep his optics on Starblade and Thunderwing at the same time.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
With Wierdwolf

"So you've let something into the atmosphere? Since when did Galvatron let idiots populate the Decepticons?" Getting angry, he turned and looked down to Wierdwolf.
" Give me all the information you have. Once we get this done, you can bring me back here. I can feel a hunt coming on. And you are going to help me rectify your mistake."
WW: "Understand... frighten me you do not, Ovelord. Mistake was not mine. Galvatron's it was. That... creature.... decimated a number of good Decepticons. Fault is Galvatron's. Mine not."

*Weirdwolf alters the ship's course to track the creature.*
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger waited around Galvatron's quarters.

Hmm, I could be doing something else he thought and let out a little laugh. Though he really didn't care for breaks he thought what the inferno and stood by the door waiting for his leader.
Insectiod
Protoform

Post by Insectiod »

Oh Well lets have a look around walking along the corridors in the decepticon base, flywheels and battetrap hear some conversation.

Listening in.
RBison
Protoform

Post by RBison »

Snarl looked at Swoop

'Yes, I think that is a good idea. but if Grimlock is on Earth too, we could simply contact him with some kind of communication device, right?" Snarl replied. "Sadly, mine is busted."

Black Zarak

"If you don't shut up, I might step on you." Rampage mumbled.

"Conquer Earth? Isn't Earth allready in Decepticon hands? Last time I heard, there weren't any Autobots present on the planet. What have the Decepticons on Earth been doing all that time?!" Razorclaw replied.
StoneCold Skywarp

"You seem to be surprised"

"Well, last time I saw you, you were fighting Gigatron and when I say fighting, I mean you got the worst beating I've seen this side of Cybertron...."

Sixshot stood, ponderous, he knew that if Bludgeon had dared to step foot back in a Decepticon shuttle, he had a good reason for it.

"...still, it is good to see you functional and in one piece again..."

Grotusque turned to Repugnus, a truly quizzical look on his face...

"You've had too many 'e' numbers..."

Grotusque swung his fist back and threw it forwards towards Repugnus' face, it stopped millimetres from his face.

"...settle the slag down..."

Repugnus froze, sprung Ironhide a sideways glance then wandered over to a wall and slumped down against it.

The two sparks continued their solumn journey towards earth, each one striving to return to their natrual being.

Meanwhile, back at Cybertron another spark heard the calling.

I'm coming...