[Original RPG] Roll Call

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

I would like to apply for my sixth G1 game character: Doubledealer.

I was also wondering if, despite the number of characters I own for the Cybertron Insurrection Game, I could take command of General Ghyrik?
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Considering that the storyline in which my Insecticons is now standstilled due to Red Alert not being played, I ask for mod permission to play him as my 6th G1 character.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Quick FYI: You don't need to ask permission for a non-fan character unless it says so by his name in the Available Characters list. Everybody who's been waiting for approval can be considered approved.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

all right, guess I'll give this a shot.
If it is possible, I would like to claim Ratchet.

edit:....am I supposed to be contacted about this. I'm a touch confused?
edit 2:still plan on joining at some point, now that I got some answers on what is going on....that and slarti also played a part in motivating me ;)
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

well since krok must stop talking to himself i'm also taking the decepticon actionmaster charger for me
Warcry

I'm baaaack...

Post by Warcry »

Autobots
Bluestreak
Cosmos
Crosshairs [w/Pinpointer TM]
Fortress Maximus [w/Cerebros HM and Gasket and Grommet drones]
Hubcap
Smokescreen
Snarl
Whirl

Decepticons
Afterburner [G2] [NPC]
Astrotrain [Classics]
Buzzsaw
Devastator [NPC]
- Scrapper
- Bonecrusher
- Hook
- Long Haul
- Mixmaster
- Scavenger
Ramjet [Classics]
Soundwave
Spinister [w/Singe and Hairsplitter TMs]

Quintessons
Hypotheon
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

I claim Punch and Counterpunch.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Im also taking Devastator and the Constructicons.So these are all my Characters:

Autobots
Cliffjumper
Gears
powerguild

Decepticons
Runabout
Devastator
-Scrapper
-Bonecrusher
-Hook
-Mixmaster
-Long Haul
-Scavenger
verytired

Post by verytired »

It's been a while, so here are my guys...

Autobots

Cosmos
Fizzle
Guzzle
Sizzle
Tap-out
Triton

Decepticons

Airwave
Frenzy
Nautilus
Rumble
Slicer 2
Thunderwing

Quintessons

Eiramnna
Haras

Quintesson City: Kalis
Landquake (a send up of Ultra Magnus)
Hopper
Slant
Barbie
Cavalier
Mug
Haze
Blastwave
Iron Tooth
Rhino
Hyde
Creature
Padlock
Grudge
Flag
Coop
... and prizes go to who they are based on...

Spiral Ship Conviction
Captain Doron
Lietenant and Navigator Jhuram
Chief Engineer Bah
1st Pilot Bong
Comms Officer Grah
1st Gunns Commander Castle
Engineer Apprentice Nah
Engineer Apprentice Nini
2nd Pilot and Scanns Officer Weep
2nd Gunns Commander Shield
3rd Gunns Commander Watch

and commanded by Oscar, the Marines

Marine commander OCL 18-13, and his Sharkticon marines Bite, Chew, Chomp and Munch.

Name: OCL 18-13
Class: Overcharge Unit

Profile: OCL 18-13 leads team Gamma Sixty, a 5 man boarding team on board the Conviction. As standard, all Units and Products attached to the Team were given a modicum of personality and intelligence to help deal with the complex actions involved in taking control of an enemies space ship by force. 18-13 Resents this, wishing to be demoted back to a mindless drone as soon as possible: he loathes all individuality, and believes that all success is bound with self sacrifice and suppresion.

Abilities: OCL 18-13 is a typical Overcharge Unit, but as a lietenant he is moderately tougher and smarter and with the personality upgrade his intelligence is put to better use. He wields the standard Overcharge Weapons, as well a Homing beacon home to monitor his marines whereabouts. He transforms into a Jetfighter capable of transporting Bite, Chew, Chomp and Munch, as well as a battle tank.

Weaknesses: Rather self explanatory, 18-13s self loathing and borderline hatred of all Quintesson soldiers with anything resembling personality can be a hindrance.

Tech Spec:
http://www.tfu.info/2005/Destron/Overch ... charge.htm
Add a point to Intelligence and Rank, and there we go...

And...

Name: Bite
Class: Sharkticon

Profile: Bite is the explosives shark of Gamma Sixty: he's in charge of getting the team into the enemy ships and around them, as well as anything else that requires blowing something up real good. Bite loves his work, and has been reprimanded by OCL 18-13 twice for overloading Demo charges and shortening fuses.

Abilities: Bite is a standard Sharkticon with the marine personality upgrade, who also carries a large amount of explosives in a very sturdy carry-bag. He is armed with Standard Sharkticon weapons, and transforms into a shark.

Weaknesses: Bite will, inevitably, blow himself up, or get killed by his commanding officer for disobeying orders.

Name: Chew

Profile: Chew ensures that Gamma Sixty keep in contact with each other, and that the enemy ship remains disorientated. Chew acts like a petulant child, having the least exciting job on his team: he needs almost constant reminders to do his work, and is prone to sulking after each mission claiming OCL 18-
13 "won't let him play."

Abilities: Chew, along with all standard Gamma Sixty sharkticon gear and abilities, carries with him a Comms Enable/Disable Unit, or CEDU. This Unit keeps the Conviction in contact, keeps the team in contact, and can disrupt all non ship comm based communications of an enemy force within mile.

Weaknesses: Chew has found himself out of his depth on more than one occasion after abandoning his post.

Name: Chomp

Profile: Chomps job is to get to a computer terminal on the enemy ship, and either mine the main server for data, or release as many viruses into the ships system as possible. Chomp doesn't know what the hecks he's doing, and is terrified one day he'll be found out: in the mean time, he makes excuses using stock-phrases and jargon that he's made up to cover up his secret.

Abilities: Chomp is unaware that his lap-top actually does all the work for him, and is mostly made to work on fixing his mistakes. Other than this piece of equipment, Chomp is a standard Gamma Sixty Sharkticon Marine.

Weaknesses: Chomp once, in order to cover up a rather tricky operation, shot himself in the foot with his maserisation rifle and had to be rushed back to base.

Name: Munch

Profile: Munch is a timid sort, but has grown to love his job: most of the patients he treats are too far gone for any succesful treatment, so he puts them under a mercy killing, puts on a bib, and starts snacking. The fact that he's started putting the bib on and getting his knife and fork out when patients arrive is starting the worry OCL 18-13.

Abilities: Munch carries a well stocked, and mostly unused medical kit: in place of his Mace, Munch wields either his Knife or Fork (or indeed both, if he isn't carrying his gun…).

Weaknesses: Munch did recently get a kicking off a "Patient" that wasn't even wounded!

Tech Specs:
http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Gnaw/gnaw.htm
Add a point to Intelligence and rank again.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

perceptor. 8u7 0n1y 1f I c4N TYp3 1n 733T.

edit : .. erm, but where is that thread that showed all the characters and their teams ? i can't find it anywhere (-_-' )
verytired

Post by verytired »

Too much time on my hands at work...

Mutants

Jackhammer:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 0
Skill: 4
Jackhammer has assumed leadership of the Mutants after the demise of Rotgut and Warhead. He is a vicious creature, who is prone to gloating about the damage he will do as well as has done. It was Jackhammer that came up with the plan to subvert and pervert the youngling transformers the remainder of the gang found in the Protorphanges. He has no legs, instead getting around on a single Tank Track: his head is a converted battering ram on a pneumatic spring: it is the most heavily armoured part of his body, and can smash through highly dense walls with ease.

Slayride
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 4
Slayride took the role of consigliore after the death of Warhead. He is close to Jackhammer, agreeing to nearly all his cruelties with the new recruits. It is Slayride who has the modicum of technical expertise in the command group, and who was in charge of making the youngling transformers fit for joining the gang. Slayride has no legs, instead getting about on a semi amphibious anti-gravity water-ski. His left hand has been replaced by a Scatter blaster with a range of forty metres (about the height of the average Transformer).

Smeltdown
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6
Smeltdown is a silent type: he remains the team’s executioner. Smeltdown doesn’t seem to comprehend anything higher than the moment he’s in, not answering questions about the past or offering views on the future. He was the one who killed any orphan who wasn’t fit for the gang: killing is the only thing that gets a reaction out of him, a cold smile. Smeltdown has an internal furnace and instead of arms, two high temperature ‘Throwers, that can emit flame, or Molten metal.
He is presently in Garbage.

Debris:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 2
Speed: 6
Endurance: 2
Courage: 5
Debris is a self righteous, problematic youth. He was spotted by Jackhammer as a youngling with a lot of potential. Debris is now desperate for independence from the group, but knows he cannot survive the hell that is Cybertron alone for long. Debris has had a single barrel jet pack welded to his back, giving him flight of amazing speed and agility: he acts as an aerial spotter for the group.

Discard:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Discard comes across as a loveable rogue, when he is closer in approximation to a chilled sociopath: happily joking with you the one minute, then trying to melt your audio receptors the next, he is not to be trusted. Discard possesses sonic weaponry in his chest: allowing for all levels of the audio spectrum, he has a variety of attacks at his disposal.

Excess:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 2
Skill: 5
Excess was a warped protoform: displaying extraordinary physical and mental agility, he remains a complete coward. Only entering the fray if a weapon is aimed directly at him by his commanding officer, Excess would rather stay at home with his studies on Atechnogenesis. Excess has four large arms in pace of all limbs, and is extremely agile.

Garbage:
Mutant
Transforms into a 6 wheel, 8 transformer transport
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Garbage was a real find for the Mutants: the only member of the gang who can transform, he serves as transport for the less able members. Garbage is a Sly, Sneaky sod, and not above thieving from his comrades or superiors.

Junk:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 3
Junk fancies himself, both as an artist and as a Narcissistic. He is prone to insular, incommunicative periods, followed by a fun loving, zany psychotic bouts. No one is sure quite where his loyalties lie, as he seems to have difficulty acknowledging the needs of anyone other than himself. Junk is quite tough and strong, and a fairly good wrestler.

Litter:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Speed: 3
Firepower: 6
Litter has the acumen to be a leader, but not the wisdom to let him ascend to such a height in the gang: for suggesting a different course of action during a raid, he was rewarded by having half his head melted by Smeltdown, leaving him with one eye. He harbours a strong desire for revenge. A good tactician, Litters left forearm was replaced by a large concussion beam cannon.

Refuse:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Courage: 4
Refuse has no combat abilities worth speaking of: he is the living fuel source for the team. He can absorb fuel and energy through his hands and mouth, and convert this into Energon cubes, produced from an access port in his chest. Refuse understands that he is not invaluable to the team, as Jackhammer is not above tearing the parts necessary out of his chest. He is merely a convenient form of transportation. Thusly, Refuse has become a sycophant to the three original gang members.

Remain:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Remain, somehow, remains a doe eyed optimistic child. No matter what atrocities he sees or commits, he can only acknowledge the good in people and his surroundings. Often, when in battle, he can be heard commenting on how happy he felt that morning, or wondering where the femme bots are at. Remain has had a liquid nitrogen pump installed in his stomach, which is connected to his hands by large rubber pipes.

Rubbish:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Rubbish is part of the gang’s recon team, acting to gather Intel on the enemies they meet. Rubbish hates everyone he meets, seeing only there flaws and wanting all to see them too: when he last tried to show Slayrides flaws, he got a blast to the leg for his trouble. Rubbish can briefly assume other appearances with the aid of a Light Manipulation Stealth tool gang liberated from a lab: it has a ridiculous Energon consumption rate.

Rubble:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Rubble dreams of being an assassin or a mystic. He can waste days pondering the joy in sneaking against someone unseen, and slitting their throats. These are only dreams though, and Rubble can often be found desperately training himself to shake off the reality. Rubble is armed with a crude sword, and has smoke emitters that can completely conceal him and others within thick oily smoke.

Scrap:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Firepower: 2
Scrap is the eldest of the femme bots in the gang: she is quite deluded, believing herself to be a femme fatale, when she is more a collection of spare parts. She has minor telekinetic abilities, but is well verse at using these on other transformers internal systems.
She is presently in Garbage.

Spare:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Skill: 6
Spare believes herself to be Windchargers daughter, despite the wealth of evidence against her. She also believes Windcharger will lead a revolution uniting the mutants against the normal populace. A most disturbed transformer. Spare has minor control over electromagnetic fields.

Surplus:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Speed: 3
The nearest thing this team will see to a philosopher, Surplus spends most of her time arguing from her high horse with Excess, stating that the Vector Sigmarite view is the true faith, not Atechnogenesis. Surplus has a shoulder mounted Air blaster cannon, and Tasers built into her hands.

Trash:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Intelligence: 2
One day, trash will rule the world: all will bow before him and accept him as their superior. Till then, he’ll stay quiet and take the beatings he gets from all the other mutants, waiting for revenge. Trash has numerous lasers about his person, varying in strength and intensity.

Unused:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Endurance: 6
The strangest of the mutants, Unused was formed from his stasis pod with a metal exoskeleton that resembles leather: this grants him a lithe agility, and makes him hard to strike effectively even when contact is made, and hard to hold onto. Unused carries a long spear, and speaks very precisely: he is a cold killer, and the sanest one of the mutant gang.

Waste:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Intelligence: 1
A brawler, a berserker, a mind of white hot fury, a tiny juggernaut waiting to be aimed an unleashed. A keeper of pet Turbo foxes. Wastes arms are spiked from shoulder to forearm, and has long blades instead of hands.

Wreckage:
Mutant
No Alt Mode
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 0
A strong believer in the Oracle, Wreckage believes that Technorganics is the ultimate fate for the Transformer race. He longs to study the beasts that occupy the labyrinthine underbelly of Cybertron. Wreckage was birthed without legs, but was left alive because of his natural low level mind reading abilities.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

And my new recruits are Loadrun (fan fic decepticon character), Bulletbike and Staxx
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

i'll retry this

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

Abominus
thrust
highbrow
browning
Acidrun(fan-made)
Rodimus_Prime's girl

Post by Rodimus_Prime's girl »

I'll take Arcee, if that's all right?I'm starting to work out my stats. I'll have them posted as soon as I can, thanks
Hopefully I should do okay with her...:laugh:
Autbots! Transform---and roll out!
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Im droping gears and im playing stepback
zigzagger

heads up!

Post by zigzagger »

Just to make sure, so that there is no further confusion; I recently had a name/ID change. The title "rubicon" is gone forever :laugh:. Of course, this changes nothing here, as I still have dibs on Ratchet!
miked23
Protoform

Post by miked23 »

I would like to use my fan made character Vindicator.

"I will leave nothing standing"
Name : Vindicator
Faction: Decepticon
Battle feild role : heavy gunner/ assault
Weapons:2 Twin Linked laser Cannons ,1 twinlinked machine gun, 1 Engery Blade built in the the left arm for close combat. 1 sheild.
Alt mode: Silver and black Battle tank. (the tank i had in mind for when was thinking of his design was similar to the Warhammer 40k landraider.)

Strength 9
Intelligence 7
Speed 3
Endurence 6
Rank(i don't know what rank to give him if im told to revise him I'll take any suggestions.)
Courage 9
Fire power 7
skill 7

Profile: Vindicator is a though ruthless Warrior on the battle feild. He is loyal only to his leader and will follow there orders to his end and if anyone fails to follow the chain of commande he will enforce it at the word of his supireor. He believes that enough fire power and strength will win the battle and that Failure is Never an option. Because of his loyalty other decepticons think that he could be an autobot on the inside. Even thought they say that Vindicator would never be cought fighting with the autobots.
When the Decepticons went to earth in search of Energon. Vindicator was with the rest of the decepticon left on Cybertron fighting the Autobots and trying to win the war.

Abilities: Vindicator has the ability to fire both his shoulder mounted laser cannons at the same time to create one large blast with enormus power. This ability is very well suited for seige warfare.
Even thought his vehicle mode is less manuveralbe it is well armored and allows him to fire his lasers more but with less strenght.

Weakness: Vindicator is large and well armored. This is all good but becuase of this he is slow and in small areas were his enemy may have room to manuever he may not. Also becuase he can fire such a powerful blast to breach fortifcations it takes up alot of energy mean that once he uses it he will be very vunerable and will not be able to use engergy weapons for a short amount of time.
Lord Zarak

Proper Update

Post by Lord Zarak »

I'm all evil:

Shockwave
Overlord
Cyclonus
Axer
Skystalker
SpeedCat
Protoform

New here! yay!

Post by SpeedCat »

I'd like to claim

Decepticon-
Speedcat (Fan Made)
zigzagger

MINE!!!!

Post by zigzagger »

Alright...For the next story arc (because it's too late to do anything currently), I'm claiming Inferno.

Any other rescue/tech/medic (etc) type characters available that I'm missing? I like playing that angle. Plus, Ratchet needs people to boss around and stuff.