[Original RPG] Roll Call

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

well, for the sake of information, i'm gonna take rumble and frenzy from VT, so I'll stake them out right now..
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Ooo, ooo!!!! I noticed that they're staff controlled, which means (as far as the availability list is concerned, anyway) that they currently don't have a steady home - so, uhhh, what's the story with the Protectobots? I realize one need permission from staff to use them (presumably in the next story arc). So, this is an inquiry to staff....am I able to claim them? It would make my rescue (etc) team all the more larger.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Theres also the micromaster rescue patrol.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by zigzagger
Ooo, ooo!!!! I noticed that they're staff controlled, which means (as far as the availability list is concerned, anyway) that they currently don't have a steady home - so, uhhh, what's the story with the Protectobots? I realize one need permission from staff to use them (presumably in the next story arc). So, this is an inquiry to staff....am I able to claim them? It would make my rescue (etc) team all the more larger.
I've got no problem with that.

Er...don't ask questions in this thread, though. That's what the Discussions forum is for. :)

Anyway...thread closed because we're making a new one for the new campaign. See you guys there. :)

Roll Call, Mark III