[Original RPG] Transitions: Cybertron

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade nodded approvingly at seeing Shasta's colors. He'd finish cleaning his own self off and his crimson red shown threw. He had always wondered why he'd been given this color - he had always been under the assumption that red, especially crimson, had been a fighting color - not really appropriate for a technitian.

Aero Blade unconciously shivered at the mention of Iacon, but his mind eased quickly thinking on where they were going. "I think they said that we’re going to Earth. It's the most beautiful planet I've ever seen," He told Shasta.

The medics finished their work with Hound, gratefully accepting the energon pills from Commetor. "We've done the best we can for him for the moment, but he should be taken to a medical facility as soon as possible," The guy medic told Aero Blade and Dirge. "You, though, look like you could have a looking over," The medic said, going over to Aero Blade and beconing him to sit down. The lady medic went over to Dirge to see if he needed anything.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"like anyone will let us two in" replied Dreadwind "I mean, c'mon, its not as if anyone likes us..especially me"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

If Darkwing had eyes, he would be rolling them at Dreadwind's comment.

"With that kind of attitude," Darkwing said. "I'm not surprised."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors of the Maximus:

Roadbuster: -stalking through the corridors, fists clenched-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

from the command center, cerebros had been watching roadbuster's actions the entire time... shaking his head, he opened his comm...

"roadbuster... this is cerebros... I'd apprecieate if you'd report to the bridge..."

with that he cut the transmission, and merged with his transector body, forming fortress. Taking his seat in the command chair, he waited silently...

Back in med bay... Prime lay silent... but within, a great many things were going on...

"Then, this ... hate plague we're now facing... is not nearly as dangerous as the one we faced soon after unicron's original destruction?"

"That is correct, Optimus Prime... this "hate plague" as it is known as, is a manufactured product of the simian whom dared clame that he created unicron... the mad scientist whom created tornitron... and now seeks our destruction alongside the quintessons... he must be stopped, optimus... Primacron MUST BE STOPPED! But concering the hate plague... if the subject is not exposed to it for a period of over 2 minutes straight, the plague will wear down, and eventually, the spark of the transformer will overcome it, expunging itself of the influences of hatred, rage and anger."

"I.. I understand..."

and as soon as those words were uttered, prime found himself back on the floor... but he lay silent for a few moments...before rising to his feet again... glancing around at the headmasters present.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

An Alpha Drone answered Dreadwing in the Communications Wing:

"Clearance granted, but do so quickly! Metrotian is departing Cybertron!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yeah," Dreadwing said. "I kinda noticed that. Wanna let me know why?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Lord Galvatron ordered the retreat," the Alpha Drone replied. "The Quintessons have overrun Cybertron."

The Alpha Drone terminated the feed.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Dirge was fascinating to the little femme. She edged around behind him and giggled as she wondered what other neat weapons and objects the Decepticon jet had on him. "I'm Riptide," she replied as she peeked around his waist. There were medics heading their way. Riptide grinned at Dirge. "Booboo busters! They'll fix the booboos."

Hound's systems began to connect and he regained his awareness. He still hurt, but he felt much better. Hound lay still trying to get his processers working enough to understand what was going on.

Shasta smiled at Aero Blade. "Earth sounds fun. Are we there yet?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Pleased to meet you Rip-" Dirge was smiling again- and then the jet heard the small femme mention something about- "busters".

What did she mean by that?

Dirge's gaze flicked to the-

Oh Primus. She was a MEDIC.

The Jet began to wring his hands and sweat.

"Now, this won't hurt a bit," the medic said, coming over with a small soldering iron.

In his mind, though Dirge heard:

"This won't hurt a bit, Dirge!" Scrapper was leaning over the jet, on an operating table.

"But- but I'm not even dented- look!" Dirge screamed, nearly hysterical.

"Oh, but look- you are!" Scrapper scoured a deep gash in the jet's chest with a scalpel. "You know how MESSY these minor wounds can be!"

Long Haul peaked in:

"Yeah, Megatron ordered Scrapper to work ya over good, since ya got jumped watchin' the Electrum. That's right Dirge- see ya later!"

Dirge didn't know when Long Haul's laughter began and when his own screams ended as Scrapper leaned in with a torch. Dirge could swear the monster was smiling under his face plate.

"Um," Dirge said, beginning to shake. "I-" panicked he looked for a way to disguise his wound. "I'm really fine- really!" His vocoder was wobbling in an effort to stay level.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Riptide narrowed her optics as she watched Dirge's reaction. He's scareder than Shasta was when he got hurted.
She planted herself next to Dirge and grabbed his arm with a smile.
"You've got damages. She fixes them. I'll hold your hand. Look- all the other fixer-uppers are fixing the hurts on the other transformers."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge turned at the voice-

Scrapper's face disolved into that of Riptide, and Dirge's optics widened slightly.

He looked down, noticing her holding his arm. The jet smiled weakly, then said to the medic-

"I'm sorry- I- I have damages. Would you fix them please?"

The jet turned his head away, closing his optics tightly.

It's not Scrapper, it's not Scrapper- but I just can't-

The medic nodded somberly, and began to solder the wound.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors of the Maximus:

Roadbuster: -still stalking, hears Cerebros over the comm, starts heading for the bridge-

Chromedome and Hardhead: -running, catch up to Roadbuster-

Chromedome: "Why'd you storm out like that?"

Roadbuster: "Nnn."

Hardhead: -shrugs, tries a different tack- "Where are you going?"

Roadbuster: -growls- "Bridge."

Chromedome: "We'll go with you."

Roadbuster: -ignoring them both, too wrapped up in his own rage-

Nightbeat: -seeing Prime stir- "Welcome back to the land of moving parts, Prime."

Minerva: -still staring intently at Mirage in his iso unit- "Never mind the small talk. What's wrong with him?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"The Transformers are in full retreat, Excellency."

"I'm aware of that fact Inquisitor-" The Imperial Magistrate turned as his aide entered his new, ad hoc, chambers.

"The rout was much faster than expected." The Inquisitor glided up next to his master.

"What are you saying?" The grizzled Executioner scratched his face with the ball-socket end of one arm.

"Merely that- the resistance crumbled faster than we thought," the Inquisitor replied.

"How do you figure that? They haven't even left Cybertron orbit yet- we could killl them all, right now, Excellency! Send the Dark Gaurdians out right now- I've got Maelstrom on the line!" The Executioner pressed a comm button.

"That won't-" but the Inquisitor was cut off by Dark Guardian Commander Maelstrom's jovial vocoder:

"Don't be so glum, chum! We can be at their throats and put 'em on their backs in a few kliks. No lie. My boys can wipe 'em all out!"

"Stand down, Commander," the Imperial Magistrate replied. "If you note any further resistance...destroy all who oppose you. But do not press forward."

"Excuse me, sir?" Maelstrom replied, clearly shocked. The Inquisitor and Executioner also shot the Quintesson leader puzzled glances.

"Gentlemen: need I remind you- we are now in the full possession of our home. Cybertron is ours. The Transformers are of no further consequence, merely an irritant that needed to be expunged. That has taken place. This...dicussion is terminated."

The Imperial Magistrate glided into his private quarters, shutting the doors behind him. After a moment, the Inquisitor and Executioner left to take care of some details.

"I repeat- what are you telling me?" Judge Delibarata roared over the mass of Sharkticons, speaking into the comm unit of his hover pod.

"The Imperial Magistrate has decreed: stop the advance of the Sharkticon legions."

"Inquisitor, I'm going to pretend that was a garbled transmission. I am not seriously being ordered to halt at the very gates of Iacon?"

Delibarata looked out at the vast city expanse. Peaceful. Ripe for destruction. And the slaughter of all those who were trying to flee. The Sharkticons had to move like fiends, but they had covered hundreds of miles in hours. And now, they were at Iacon's outskirts.

"I'm afraid so, Judge Delibarata. You will, of course fully comply-"

"Unbelievable!" the Magistrate roared. "My legions could swamp the city gates in minutes- Optimus Prime could be dead at my hover gyro- DEAD, do you hear? And I'm being told to halt?"

"I grow weary of this. Stop your advance, and hold your current position-"

"Wait just a minute, you fool! How am I supposed to tell an army of thousands of Sharkticons that the largest population centers are out of their reach? That they won't be able to gorge themselves? Inquisitor!" Delibarata's vocoder became more hysterical as he rambled.

"I do believe that is your problem, Judge Delibarata. I'm sure you'll...adjudicate the situation quite nicely," the Inquisitor's deep vocoder boomed with laughter as he terminated the feed.

Delibarata looked down at the Sharkticon legions from his hover pod and began to leak coolant fluid. After a few moments of silence, they looked up at him.

Damn.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Maybe they dont like us, and thats why they're leaving. Ever thought of that one?" replied Dreadwind, his remark dripping with sarcasm
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Oh, shut up, will you?" Darkwing said to Dreadwind.

Then, after hearing the Alpha Drone's response, said, "So, if we're retreating from the Quints, why in the pit were we ordered to go out and attack them?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime turned to face minerva and nightbeat...

"Thanks, nightbeat. As for mirage, Minerva, Primacron...unleashed a new strain of hate-plague. however, due to exposure time, his body's recovery functions, combined with his spark energy will eventually fully purge him of it. It's not on the same level of "hate plague" as the one we faced at the time of my original resurection..."

Prime went silent... that fateful day... brought back from the darkness... from being used by the wretched quintessons... brought back BY a quintesson... to save the universe from the hate plague... that day haunted him even now...
Quick Switch

Bombshell- who ordered Dreadwing to attack?

Post by Quick Switch »

The Alpha Drone replied:

"I do not know. Board Metrotitan when you are able. Any further quiries can be directed to Lord Galvatron himself."
Lord Zarak

Hey ho..I think he meant in general, not dreadwing specifically. Thats my take anyhow

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Great. So when we land, we get to moan to our leader, who will then scrap us. I think I'll do my usual thing, and keep quiet."
Bombshell

Um...wasn't it A-Train? I dunno. I forgot.

Post by Bombshell »

"For once, I tend to agree with you," Darkwing said, as the superjet Dreadwing neared Metrotiain. "Best one of us gets slagged only. Besides, he needs Dreadwing, so who knows?"

They landed, sepearated, and headed off towards the command center.