[Original RPG] Transitions: Cybertron

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

time for a little humour? I think so...

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

...Prowl looked at the two security guards...then looked upwards.

Repugnus grabbed the pair's heads and clunked them together, then slapped his hands together....he motioned for Grotusque to follow him.

"He still owes me a slaggin' apology y'know..." Repugnus muttered as the pair wandered off.

"Traitor?" .. Prowl walked over to Quick Switch.

"It may indeed seem that way, but at least I am not fanatical with my duties. If you'd have followed me instead of playing soldiers with Repugnus you'd have heard all about it..."

Prowl headed, once again, to his quarters.

"You wanna hear what happened or not?"

[edit : Quick, you wanna change that back?]
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch transformed painfully to robot mode, holding his bleeding side. He growled-

"I'm Director of Security, Prowl! I have to be dedicated!" He frowned, watching the dry police car walk off.

"Yes, I want to hear it! But we need to get to a transport ship immediately! The evac must proceed!"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Rally looked up from the game when Jazz made his comment. "Hmm, Magic.... Ah, Magic: The Gathering! This game's alot like it, only with less dirty tricks you can pull" she replies as she turns her attention back to the game.
"Less, but still enough" she added with a grin as she drew her next card. Change of heart, excellent she thought looking from her hand to the field and back. Talon's got one unknown monster in defense mode, and so do I. This is going to hurt him she grinned at the thought as she plays her card. "I play Change of Heart, your monster is now under my control until the end of my turn"
Talon: "There's nothing I can do to stop it"
Rally: "Indeed, and now that I have two monsters in play, the fun begins" she says as she pulls another card from her hand. "I play Blue Eyes White Dragon, and since it's an 8th lvl monster, I need to sacrifice 2 monsters for a tribute. So I sacrfice my monster, and the one I borrowed from you as it's tribute. And since you're unable to defend right now, I'll attack with it. Your life points are at 5000"
Talon: "You're correct. Effective strategy. I doubt there are any stronger monsters in this game" he replied, a tad surprised by the sheer power of the Blue Eyes. "It's one of the strongest, that's true. But not THE strongest" Rally answered with a grin.I've based this deck on Kaiba's deck, Talon's deck is based on Yugi's. He might not know how to use it fully, but it's still anyone's game
Sades

Post by Sades »

Grotusque, who had been leaning against the wall for the duration of the fight, let out a loud laughing howl before he transformed to creature mode and followed after Repugnus. He merrily shot Quick Switch a toothy grin as he passed and said,

"... And I'm Grotusque. If you're the Director of Security, the rest of your team must be made up of maintenence bots..."

Still chuckling, he ambled slowly after Repugnus.

"He still owes me a slaggin' apology y'know..." Repugnus muttered as the pair wandered off.

Grotusque grinned.

"I'd much rather have his job... c'mon, you think he's really cut out for it? I wonder what the pay is..."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Pay?! Slag heap only does it cos he's a suck up to Prime. By the pit, if Prowl hadn't been around...well, you get the idea...should we go find a rec room of some sort..."

Repugnus was in the mood for a bar fight, he was sure someone would give him one...
Heinrad

Fort Max's medbay

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -looks over at Roadbuster, wondering why he's not joining the conversation-

Roadbuster: -glaring at floor, optic band narrowed, hands gripping the edge of one of the medbay tables, fingers digging deep gouges in it's surface-

Nightbeat: "You okay, Roadbuster?"

Roadbuster: "I'm fine."

Nightbeat: -looking at the table's gouge-ridden surface- "But-"

Roadbuster: -straightens, ripping the section of table free as he does so- "I SAID I'M FINE!" -flings table section at Nightbeat, storms out of medbay-

Nightbeat: -catches table section- "Great. He's out to lunch again......."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Shasta listened to Aero Blade, then sat down and pulled Comettor around to his lap, wrapping his arms around the minicon in the process.

Comettor was unsure quite what to think. He had gone from walking along, to being snatched to being caught under an arm and now found himself released and staring at a thin and gaunt, neutral youngster who was looking back at him with a mix of confusion and a smile. He raised a finger to scold the neutral boy and then stopped. The child's intentions weren't meant to harm, and he stifled the urge to jump away, but something else with the youngster definitely needed more attention then the grab. His sensors were reacting to a foul smell.
This kid needs a bath... badly. It's going to be a long trip if he doesn't get-
But Comettor's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden giggle and a somewhat smelly- but much gentler reach and hug which the minicon allowed this time. It was then that Commetor realized two things. The first was that Shasta had a sparkly blue paint base underneath the drab blue- which was actually one solid layer of caked-on dirt. The second revelation... the dirt and grime had rubbed off on himself.

Comettor looked at himself and then back at Shasta. Much to his dismay, the youngling tried speaking minicon, which in turn, caused Comettor to look up at Aero Blade in surprise.

(The discernable words came out as a jumbled mess. "On friend ship Earth transformers energon get go.)

Trailbreaker backed away quickly as things happened in rapid succession and watched in somber surprise as the events unfolded.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade chuckled a bit at Comettor. "Seems he's chosen to try to be friends," He told the minicon. On Aero Blade's shoulder, Stratus calmed down a bit finally, seeing that Shasta had released Comettor. Stratus still looked alittle agitated though, but Aero Blade knew he'd calm down after awhile.

"Now isn't this much better?" Aero Blade asked Shasta. "You don't have to worry about trying to speak in the minicon's language. They can understand us in our own," he told Shasta. As he said that, he turned his head, watching as the medics finally arrived at their area. They went around to several people in the area, but a couple went over to check Hound out.

"I hope this guy's just asleep from exhaustion," one said, taking out some of his equipment to start work on Hound. The other brought over some more supplies, realizing that the scout might need more than a simple patch-job. She took a moment to look over at Aero Blade, Dirge, Shasta and Riptide.

"We have some supplies if you'd like to get cleaned up or have some minor injuries you can see to yourself," She said, indicating one of the boxes. "We'll be over to check all of you out once we finish with this guy," added, returning to Hound to assist the other medic.

Aero Blade stood up, looking back over at Shasta. He noticed the spot that had the dirt rubbed off, seeing the bright, sparkling blue hidden undernieth all the grime. He seemed to smile, then looked at himself - his own crimson red had been muted to a dull redish-brown from he'd forgotten how many days of dirt, dust, and laser ash - not to mention the several dents, nicks, and scratches he still possessed. Stratus had no visible marks, and was relatively clean and unscathed.

As usual.

Aero Blade sighed and shook his head with amusement at himself. Sometime's he was jealous of the minicon's ability and luck to dodge injuries and dirt.

"Guess we could both use a clean-up," Aero Blade told Shasta. He went over to where the medic had left the supplies and started to clean off the grime he had on him.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge stiffened as the unfamiliar medics went about him. He would still have to warm to the idea of being around all Autobots all the time. He rose from the half-bow he'd given the female youngling- Dirge was beginning to get nervous as she hadn't really admitted to looking at him in the first place, or responded to his introduction- his vocoder had probably scared her.

Wouldn't be the first time. He'd never forget Ramjet's comment when they'd first 'met' twenty or so years ago on being activated via Vector Sigma- "You give me the creeps. And I gotta fly with ya? Just stay out of my way." His stammered apology hadn't helped, as Ramjet had flinched further at the sound of Dirge's scratchy, eerie vocal register, drawn out-vowels and all.

Frowning, Dirge tried to remain calm. He looked at the little robot in front of him. She seemed dirty, and could probably use a cleaning, like her mergeling friend that Aero Blade was tending to. Dirge didn't think about his own blasted frame, but generally, as long as his engines and missle launchers were free of debris, the jet didn't care about his appearance. He supposed it added to his "fear" mystique. Old warhorse and all that. Whatever.

Rising slowly- and somewhat stiffly- Dirge moved to the boxes of cleaning supplies. Returning to his original seat with a pile of towels, he extended a facecloth out to the small femmebot, the cloth grasped in one obsidian-black hand.

"This is for your face, miss." Dirge. "I can only see your optics," the jet said, smiling slightly. He laughed a little.

Depending on how she reacted, Dirge would hand the other ones over to her, so she clean the rest of herself off. If she didn't say anything...well, he'd managed to alienate another Transformer, yet again.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Arriving in the maximus' medbay, prime's trailer detached, opening into battlestation mode, sliding mirage's capsule out and to the front of the station.

"Of course ratched and first aid are never around when you REALLY need them..." prime sighed...

"Cerebros..." Prime boomed over his commlink "if there are any others out there, get them onboard.... it's go time!"

"Understood, Prime." the headmaster replied... approaching fortress' console/lab mode, he tapped into the exterior speaker system...

"All remaining autobots, board fortress maximus immedieately! We're departing NOW! This is your last chance!"

Back in the med bay, prime sighed to himself... his optics darkened, and he fell to the ground.... prime had merged with the matrix.... and within it, he began his search anew for answers....
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Sky Lynx arrived behind Moon Base 1 and began searching for any remaining Autobots that might not have heard Fortress.

Dreadwind locked on.
"Ok, lets go back" he said, without much enthusiasm.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch nodded in affirmation at Prime's broadcast, then turned to Trailbreaker, pained at his rather puzzled expression- he supposed about the previous brawl.

"Let's get aboard, Trailbreaker. Optimus commands." He made ready to move toward Fortress Maximus, clutching his wound with one hand.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing sped full speed towards Metrotitain
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fort Max's medbay:

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehead, Chromedome, Hardhead, Minerva and Brainstorm: -look up as Prime walks into medbay with Mirage in an iso unit-

Minerva: "No rest for the medically minded. Can you finish up here, Brainstorm?"

Brainstorm: "Yeah, Minerva. We've done all we can here. Up to him now." -starts closing up the damage to Sunstreaker's torso-

Minerva: -goes over to the iso unit, looks in at Mirage- "Funny. Mirage isn't supposed to glow like that, is he?"

Nightbeat: "Not sure." -walks over to stand next to Minerva, looks at Mirage, then looks over at Prime, sighs, looks back at Mirage- "Better not touch him until we find out why he's glowing like that." -looks back at Chromedome and Hardhead- "Chromedome, take hardhead and go find Roadbuster. Try to keep him from doing anything rash."

Chromedome: "Aye, commander."

Chromedome and Hardhead: -leave medbay-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker nodded to Quick Switch and followed along with a concerned look.
Have to talk to 'Switch later.

Riptide finally sighed. This big metal junquer wasn't going to take his eyes off her. Time to make friends.

She grinned and giggled, cupping her hands over her mouth, then reached out and took the wet cloth. After wiping off her face, blue-green optics peered up from a whitish-grey face, surrounded by glimpses of glittery blue paint.

"Thanks... um.... deception jet guy. You're nice- how come you've got the purpley face?"
"Clean up?" Shasta wrinkled his nose at Aero Blade and let Comettor go entirely. "No! I don't like water."

Comettor dusted himself off. The little minicon was surprised. "Aren't you a water vehicle when you change though?"

"Yes, but... I don't like baths."

Flickers of light and noise filtered in as medics began working on Hound. The extent of the remaining damage and stress from the battle that Minerva had not been able to fix and the damage from Sunstreaker had caused his systems to shut down, but he was fighting to regain his awareness and his internal repair systems had begun to activate. The damaged nerve receptors had begun to relay their pained messages to be understood by the localized processors; and although he was offline, his body flinched and flexed mildly in automatic responses to the growing awareness.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch nodded at his aide, then strode onboard Fortress Maximus. He'd only been on the giant city a few times, and was unfamiliar with it.

He blankly looked around the hallways.

"Where Cerebros is, Optimus will be," the Security Director muttered. He needed to report to his Leader, if nothing else to see about Mirage.

Dirge smiled, delighted that the youngling had decided to speak to him. Maybe he could do this "making friends thing" that Aero Blade and Jetfire had mentioned. The fact that she hadn't run away screaming in terror helped immensly. He was the Master of Fear, wasn't he? Hm.

Warrior. Seeker. Deception Jet Guy.

Dirge was thoroughly impressed with this unit.

"You're welcome, miss," he said, retracting his hand after she cleaned her face off. Dirge pushed a few more towels over toward her, if she wanted to continue to groom herself. She did have a striking face- the blue jet hadn't seen many mixed-opticed color Transformers before, either.

Dirge paused.

Purpley?

"Er, actually, my face is black," the jet said, and took a towel and rubbed it on his own face, wiping away the smudge of the previous battle. Unconciously, Dirge rubbed down his cone, making it sparkle again, the contrast great on his dark black face, deep red optics and medium-blue cone paint.

"See?" Dirge said, smiling again, wiping off his hands. "It's not- purpley." What a neat word. Purpley.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Well, time to use the convincing creativity...

"Bath?" Aero Blade said, putting on a confused tone of voice for Shasta's sake. "This isn't a bath. A bath requires water. This is just cloth and cleaning chemicals. Besides, it's fun. Look, even your sister's doing it," Aero Blade pointed to Riptide cleaning her face.

"Won't you please show me what you look like under that dirt?" He asked, seeming to smile.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Shasta looked at the friendly transformer uncertainly for just an instant, then snickered. "Okay. But I'll warn you... I just get dirty again." Shasta took the cloth and after a few minutes, a glossy and sparkly metallic blue body appeared, trimmed in silver with a white face and blue-green optics. A welding mark across his midsection also revealed itself.

He wiped a last smudge of dirt from his chin and then grinned. "Aero Blade, where are we going? I liked Iacon."

Riptide felt a shiver inside her as Dirge's real colors appeared. There was something creepy and yet... fun about this strange transformer.
And those weapons he had looked pretty impressive. She smiled and slipped up to him. The red optics looked intimidating, but somehow this transformer didn't seem like the others that she had seen talking in hushed whispers with the weapons traders in the back corners and corridors of Iacon.

She put on a cute grin and grabbed one of Dirge's hands. "Why are you here? Did they catch you too?"

Meanwhile, still trying to sort things out, Comettor had gone back to help the medics. He took out a small pill that Jetfire had made some time ago back in his lab. Knew these energon boosts would come in handy. He waited until the damage on Hound and the other patients had been repaired, then went around and stuck one tablet in each of their mouths, and gave each of the medics one as well.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge was surprised when the femme actually grabbed his hand. Unsure entirely what to do, the jet slightly squeezed the hand which grasped his own. He smiled, thinking, then said:

"Yes, miss, I was...captured by the Autobots. I don't think I'll go back to the- Deceptions again. I like it here much better."

Dirge looked at her kindly.

"Can you tell me your name?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yo," Dreadwing signaled. "This is Dreadwing to anyone onboard Metrotitain. "Can someone give me landing clearance?"