[Original RPG] Transitions: Cybertron

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch turned back to Prowl-

"Well, all right then, if that's how you'd like it-"

Suddenly, Repugnus was talking to him. The Security Director wheeled on the rather...hideous looking...robot.

"You ran into me, Autobot. Name and function, soldier! I don't know you- or your comrade there." The Director indicated another robot with similar appearance by the one who was accosting him.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Repugnus to Quick Switch

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"You're a fine one to talk you hidious piece of slag! What in the cold inferno are you supposed to be anyway!? People call me ugly, compared to you, I'm an oil painting!!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch scowled.

"Watch your tone, soldier! This problem is at your provocation and instigation! And being quite frank, you and your friend being seen in the company of Prowl is not a point in your favor!"

The Six Changer pointed at himself with one thumb.

"I am Quick Switch, Security Director of Iacon-" he pointed the same hand, index finger out, at Repugnus, "-and I repeat, identify yourself!"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Boy did you lose a brain chip or twenty ... were you dropped on your head when you rolled off the construction line?!"

Repugnus, not know for his pleasentries, suddenly found himself in full-flow.

"Prowl's a dink, always was always will be, kinda like you. Stuck up steamin' pile of slag. I want an apology !!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch began to fume.

"You won't get one, by Primus!" the Six Changer stepped forward. "I'm coordinating an evacuation here! I don't have time to deal with this- this kind of insubordination! Now, self-identify- or I'll have my men do that task for you!"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Primus!? What's primus ever done for me? Slag, it'd take Primus to get an apology from you wouldn't it!? Stuck up excuse for a maintenence bot. You're pathetic you know that, what crawled inside your exhaust pipe?! Evacuation? We almost got slaggin' left behind! You're hardly on top of your job are ya?! Only thing close to co-ordination is me jamming my rifle down your throat!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch scowled.

"That's enough!" he cried. He almost drew his photon blasters. Almost. "Maintenance you say? Well, I suppose it's better than no-good-drifter, since you still haven't told me who you are- or what you do."

He jabbed a finger at the ugly Autobot.

"Besides sound off to Autobots who are actually trying to work! Now, stand aside! We have a planet to evac!"
StoneCold Skywarp

Repugnus squared up to Quick Switch.

"Not before I get my slaggin' apology, scrap heap..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch was becoming enraged.

"You're all the same- you're just another Hot Rod- but uglier! No respect for the rules and regulations you're-"

The Security Director spat out-

"You're repugnant!"
StoneCold Skywarp

"G'ah, I'm not repugnant.......I'm Repugnus, I'd have thought someone with such a vested interest in security detail would have studied the current Autobot warrior lists..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The Six Changer was nearly frothing.

"Repugnus, is it? Do you know how many hundreds of Autobot Warriors there are? Hm? I'm not a walking database!"

Quick Switch kneaded his face with his hands.

"Why don't you and your friend get on board a ship...before something happens we both regret...Repugnus. It's for your own good."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

"I remember seeing games like that back on earth back before everything started" Jazz said looking at Rally and Talon "I remember it being called something like magic or wizardry or something"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Why don't you just pucker up and kiss my cast-iron manifolds..."

Repugnus wasn't about to back down...

"You STILL owe me an apology..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch drew his photon blasters.

"Never!" he roared. "I've tolerated just about enough- clear out, now, before I have you tossed in one of the Brig Ships!"

Two Security Squad partrolmen looked on, finishing up loading a batch of refugees.

"Problem, sir?" one called out, fingering his energy carbine. His partner held his carbine at ready position.

"I don't think so, Patrolman," the Six Changer replied, optics narrowing, "not if Repugnus here moves along. Now."
StoneCold Skywarp

Repugnus grabbed both of Quick Switch's blasters and raised them to his chest.

"Go on, do it, I DARE you... but I reckon that there won't be enough pieces of you left to sweep up after my buddy there gets through with you..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch grinned. His optics were beginning to gleam.

"I have six modes, my friend. I won't even need these photon blasters to put you back in line!"

His grin disppeared, replaced by a deadly serious thin line.

"I'm authorized to use 'necessary force' to make this evacuation proceed, Repugnus. Don't make me define what that means for you...forcibly, at any rate. Last warning."
StoneCold Skywarp

"Six Modes!? I can't believe people call ME a freak! You're the very definition of weird-bot aren't you!? You're a bit of a fanatic too, I think you did fall on your head coming off the construction line..."

Repugnus transformed back to his creature-mode, if he was gonna fight, he was gonna fight.

"Go ahead Mr Security, make me get back in line..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch's face twisted into a savage expression.

"I bet your one of those traitors who fought with Rodimus Convoy just like Prowl! Against our Glorious Leader, Optimus Prime! That would explain your blasphemous attitude nicely! Well, now you'll learn the meaning of order, slacker-scum!"

The Six Changer transformed into his sealth beast mode, and licked his fangs. He snarled:

"Defend...yourself!" And With that, Quick Switch scraped his claws, widened his mouth, and leaped at Repugnus.

"Um, can the Director do that?" The first patrolman asked nervously.

"You heard 'em! Necessary force!" His partner replied.

"Yeah- but-"

"Look, are you gonna go over there and stop him?"

"No-"

"Then shut up and watch!"

"Yeah...he gave him fair warning...two Cubes on the Boss."

"You're on!"
StoneCold Skywarp

Prowl hadn't gotten far before he realised he'd been talking to himself, then he came to the horrible conclusion that Repugnus has met Quick Switch. Prowl ran back in time to see Quick Switch transform.

Prowl whipped out his laser rifle and took aim, shooting at the now air-bourne Quick Switch, with the intention of knocking him off target...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch lurched as the rifle bolt discharged into his side, falling heavily on teh ground, snarling. Oil was flowing from the wound, as the Six Changer tried to rise on his clawed feet to battle Repugnus.

"T-traitor! Traitor!" Quick Switch howled at Prowl.

The two patrolmen pointed their energy carbines at Prowl, though both were shaking as they did so.