No Tricks! No Mistakes! AWF ARCHIVEMANIA II! IT'S FINALLY TIME!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
Woman? I mistook her for an ape, it suits you though.

You have no idea what you just started. Bastard. No one, and I MEAN NO ONE, talks to my woman like that...unless they got a death wish, and considering you've had one ever since last July, you're doing nothing right now to help your situation.
You.... more talent then me? You think you have more talent? Then me? You are nothing when it comes to me in Talent.

Yeah, I guess it would be need truckloads of talent to be an anti-American a$$hole.
You are talentless, you are an un-charismatic bore, you are an assclown, you pick up ugly women and are an American lackey.

At least I don't bore people to death with 15 minute rantings about how full of s*it America is.
No bombshell, my assclown friend you are nothing like me.

And I am so lucky.
You'vew never even had an AWF title shot, I've held the belt twice.

I'm still surprised how you were able to beat G91...
You suck I don't, I'M THE SMACKTALKER OF THE YEAR DAMMIT! You weren't even nominated for a war.

Um...actually, I was. How I lost to you amazes me.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

...precisely, blasted moron... you shoot your mouth off so much we give you an award in hopes that you JUST SHUT UP!

As for you, 'shell... you do yo' business... just keep outta my hair... I've fish of my own to fry... or in this case, INCINERATE...
And yes, dead man... I'm Talkin about YOU. The former founder of the "fantom foundashun"... I'm not through with you yet... and assuming taht all truly is right with this world of ours... sooner than later, you'll find yourself lying in a pool of your own blood, on the verge of becomming extinct. No ifs, no ands... and NO WAY OUT!
The uiltmate prime fan
Protoform

Post by The uiltmate prime fan »

Oh joy the American nightmare is back. I beat you, I broke you, I nearly ended your career. Take the hint, you were a fluke to get to team AWF and you will never EVVVVVVVVVVER beat me in a match yankee Assclown.
for one, and im only going to say this one more time blaster: get over "team AWF". it served its purpose, its gone. second, can you think of any other insult, or is assclown your limit?

and as for you beating me.... yeah, you got the pin, not that it matters. see, you never beat me in a fair fight. you never actually got in the ring with me, never fought me face to face. and why is that, i wonder? well, i'll tell you: you cant beat me face to face. because when the chips are down and the cards are on the table blaster, your nothing more than some punk who would rather rant in peoples ears about your views, then defend them, man to man, in the only place that matters: that ring. now, it looks like bombshell is stepping up to shut you up, and dispite our history, more power to him. something tells me, that match is gonna be hell for you kiddo. because there is nothing worse, nothing more fearful, than a man defending the honor of his girl.

i just hope theres enough left of you for me.
usually, i try to write some sort of inspirational bullsh*t here, but i suspect that wont fly.

the strong should always protect the weak and those who cant defend themselves. any that dont have no honor.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Fin Coastal
that's just crazy.
IC: There are two things; first that isn't 'Crazy', because that was perfomed by Aerosmith, not Blood & Thunder. Also, thee is a comparison often made of being crazy to a certain mamber of the family canidae. I'm not that particular member.
Originally posted by the Ayatollah of Pepsi Cola
Now what's this? Wolfang wants to get his british, american supporting jack ass, ass kicked by me the youngest and greatest this fed has ever seen and one of the only three talented Americans the world has ever seen? You're kidding? You have to be! No talentless nimrod would do that thinking they could win, hell a talented person couldn't win that.
You know Blaster, if the scope of your wrestling ability was half as big as your mouth, or even one-sixthousandth the size of your ego, you might still be the AWF Heavyweight Champion. You're not. I suggest you moose-mounting, maple-munchin, miniscule-membered miscreant, that you get down of your high horse. Actually better yet, don't; I'll just knock your ass off it and kick it so hard you won't be able to get back in that saddle for a week, b*tchboy.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

UPF, did I hit you abnormally hard or something? Your memory is fading! I can beat you Face to Face, want me to prove it? Alright I will. What's that? You actually think you are going to get a match? Me and you again? That'd be like me face Barney with his new ape girlfriend Baby-bop again just not worth it!

*Blaster presses play on a VCR* Enjoy you American Assclown!

AWF Championship Match: UPF v Blaster_86

"It's My Life" hits, and UPF appears at the top of the ramp to a mixed reaction. He struts to the ring, brimming with confidence that he can beat the newly crowned AWF champ.

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Archive Wrestling Federation championship. In the ring, from San Francisco, California, UPF!

LOOK OUT AND SHOUT!

This time is right...but I'm wound too tight...

RA: And his opponent, from Vancouver, British Columbia, he is the AWF Champion, Blaster_86!

Blaster appears with the title belt in hand to a tremendous ovation. He takes it in wholeheartedly as he makes his way down to the ring, staring down UPF. Then he tosses the belt aside, dives in, and spears UPF in the center of the ring, wailing on him with lefts and rights. UPF kicks him off, and the two men wind up at opposite corners, circling each other fiercely.

JFA: You gotta believe, these two young studs both want this thing in the worst way. The looks on their faces says it all.
JHA: Who wouldn't want the AWF title? This is gonna be great!
JFA: Yeah, so long as that damn Game doesn't show up again.
JHA: What's that supposed to mean?
JFA: Figure it out.

Blaster and UPF lock up in the center of the ring, and hold until Blaster is able to drop his opponent with a side-Russian legsweep. UPF is quickly back to his feet, goes to clothesline Blaster, but misses and gets a neckbreaker for his trouble. Blaster bounces off the ropes to clothesline him, but UPF surprises him with a spinebuster! The upstart former IC champ follows that up with a sidewalk slam, and makes the cover, but Blaster kicks out!

JHA: That was three, ref!
JFA: It wasn't even close.
JHA: Well it should have been! Blaster doesn't deserve that title in the first place!
JFA: Blaster worked damn hard to get to this point, Skywarp attacks aside. He's one of the top talents in our business and deserves to be where he is.
JHA: You say...

UPF drags Blaster into a corner and starts kicking him down, but the ref pulls him back after five shots. This allows Blaster to recover and spear UPF in the center of the ring! He falls off to one side, but gets back up, and as UPF staggers to his feet, Blaster delivers a powerful bulldog! He goes for the lionsault, but UPF smartly gets his legs up! Taking the boots to the sternum, Blaster flops around the ring in agony a moment as his opponent gets to his feet.

UPF puts Blaster in the corner again, climbs to the second rope, and starts punching him in the head. The ref counts, but UPF keeps going until Blaster gets hold, and reverses the situation into a powerbomb! He goes for the lionsault, and this time he hits it!

JFA: Wait! Dammit, not again!
JHA: It's Galvy!!!

The Game comes charging down the ramp as Blaster goes for the cover, and jumps up on the apron, but Blaster knocks him down. But this enables UPF to get a roll-up, and he comes within a hair of winning the title before Blaster kicks out!

JHA: Dammit! So close!

Blaster decides he's had enough of the whole thing, picks UPF up, and nails him with the Stiff Beat! The ref counts, but Galvy pulls him out and drops him with a right hand! Blaster gets to his feet, but walks right into a kick to the midsection. Galvy drops him with a clothesline, then goes outside the ring, digs around underneath a moment, and comes up with a sledgehammer! He grins wickedly at it, and gets back in the ring.

JFA: No! Stop this! Someone stop this!

Blaster staggers to his feet, and is immediately floored by a shot from the sledge! UPF, who is up on his feet by this time, thanks Galvy profusely, and gets a shot to the head for his trouble! But Galvy's not done with Blaster, dragging him to the center of the ring, and setting him up for the pedigree!

JFA: No, by God, someone, someone stop this!
JHA: Get him, Game!
JFA: Waitaminnit! That...Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

Skywarp comes charging down the ramp, but Galvy sees him, and meets him halfway, but gets clotheslined for his trouble. Skywarp drags him up, and powerbombs him on the ramp! Meantime, from the other side of the arena, through the crowd, Scout appears and drags the ref back into the ring, then drapes Blaster's arm over UPF!

JFA: The ref, he's awake...! One, two, three...! Blaster wins, Blaster retains the title!
JHA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Blaster presses stop and the Camera goe sback to him*

Weeee, didja like that? I kicked your american ass. I never have liked you. Not because you are American though that is a reason now. You don't know your place that is why I hate you UPF, you ,Bombshell, and strafe. You three think you are the best when really you're second rate, little fish in a big pond, small men wearing big shoes. You two will never compare to me on in ring ability. You will never compare to me in out of ring ability.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

IC: Ohhhhhhh, diss :eyebrow:
The uiltmate prime fan
Protoform

Post by The uiltmate prime fan »

UPF, did I hit you abnormally hard or something? Your memory is fading! I can beat you Face to Face, want me to prove it? Alright I will. What's that? You actually think you are going to get a match? Me and you again? That'd be like me face Barney with his new ape girlfriend Baby-bop again just not worth it!

*Blaster presses play on a VCR* Enjoy you American Assclown!

AWF Championship Match: UPF v Blaster_86

"It's My Life" hits, and UPF appears at the top of the ramp to a mixed reaction. He struts to the ring, brimming with confidence that he can beat the newly crowned AWF champ.

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Archive Wrestling Federation championship. In the ring, from San Francisco, California, UPF!

LOOK OUT AND SHOUT!

This time is right...but I'm wound too tight...

RA: And his opponent, from Vancouver, British Columbia, he is the AWF Champion, Blaster_86!

Blaster appears with the title belt in hand to a tremendous ovation. He takes it in wholeheartedly as he makes his way down to the ring, staring down UPF. Then he tosses the belt aside, dives in, and spears UPF in the center of the ring, wailing on him with lefts and rights. UPF kicks him off, and the two men wind up at opposite corners, circling each other fiercely.

JFA: You gotta believe, these two young studs both want this thing in the worst way. The looks on their faces says it all.
JHA: Who wouldn't want the AWF title? This is gonna be great!
JFA: Yeah, so long as that damn Game doesn't show up again.
JHA: What's that supposed to mean?
JFA: Figure it out.

Blaster and UPF lock up in the center of the ring, and hold until Blaster is able to drop his opponent with a side-Russian legsweep. UPF is quickly back to his feet, goes to clothesline Blaster, but misses and gets a neckbreaker for his trouble. Blaster bounces off the ropes to clothesline him, but UPF surprises him with a spinebuster! The upstart former IC champ follows that up with a sidewalk slam, and makes the cover, but Blaster kicks out!

JHA: That was three, ref!
JFA: It wasn't even close.
JHA: Well it should have been! Blaster doesn't deserve that title in the first place!
JFA: Blaster worked damn hard to get to this point, Skywarp attacks aside. He's one of the top talents in our business and deserves to be where he is.
JHA: You say...

UPF drags Blaster into a corner and starts kicking him down, but the ref pulls him back after five shots. This allows Blaster to recover and spear UPF in the center of the ring! He falls off to one side, but gets back up, and as UPF staggers to his feet, Blaster delivers a powerful bulldog! He goes for the lionsault, but UPF smartly gets his legs up! Taking the boots to the sternum, Blaster flops around the ring in agony a moment as his opponent gets to his feet.

UPF puts Blaster in the corner again, climbs to the second rope, and starts punching him in the head. The ref counts, but UPF keeps going until Blaster gets hold, and reverses the situation into a powerbomb! He goes for the lionsault, and this time he hits it!

JFA: Wait! Dammit, not again!
JHA: It's Galvy!!!

The Game comes charging down the ramp as Blaster goes for the cover, and jumps up on the apron, but Blaster knocks him down. But this enables UPF to get a roll-up, and he comes within a hair of winning the title before Blaster kicks out!

JHA: Dammit! So close!

Blaster decides he's had enough of the whole thing, picks UPF up, and nails him with the Stiff Beat! The ref counts, but Galvy pulls him out and drops him with a right hand! Blaster gets to his feet, but walks right into a kick to the midsection. Galvy drops him with a clothesline, then goes outside the ring, digs around underneath a moment, and comes up with a sledgehammer! He grins wickedly at it, and gets back in the ring.

JFA: No! Stop this! Someone stop this!

Blaster staggers to his feet, and is immediately floored by a shot from the sledge! UPF, who is up on his feet by this time, thanks Galvy profusely, and gets a shot to the head for his trouble! But Galvy's not done with Blaster, dragging him to the center of the ring, and setting him up for the pedigree!

JFA: No, by God, someone, someone stop this!
JHA: Get him, Game!
JFA: Waitaminnit! That...Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

Skywarp comes charging down the ramp, but Galvy sees him, and meets him halfway, but gets clotheslined for his trouble. Skywarp drags him up, and powerbombs him on the ramp! Meantime, from the other side of the arena, through the crowd, Scout appears and drags the ref back into the ring, then drapes Blaster's arm over UPF!

JFA: The ref, he's awake...! One, two, three...! Blaster wins, Blaster retains the title!
JHA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Blaster presses stop and the Camera goe sback to him*

Weeee, didja like that? I kicked your american ass. I never have liked you. Not because you are American though that is a reason now. You don't know your place that is why I hate you UPF, you ,Bombshell, and strafe. You three think you are the best when really you're second rate, little fish in a big pond, small men wearing big shoes. You two will never compare to me on in ring ability. You will never compare to me in out of ring ability.
you dont like me? and? frankly, blaster, i think you have never been worthy of what you've gotten. you've held the world fricking title twice, you've had the best put you over, but have you ever given back? have you ever been thankful? no.

now, i've been in this buisness for a long time. i've seen a lot of guys come and go, all with more talent, on the mike and in the ring, then you combined.

this isnt about bombshell. or strafe. they can kick your ass as much as they want. nor is it about whatever thing you have against america. this is about finishing something i started, and i always finish what i start. now, as i said when i came back, i have a few asses i intend to kick. quess who just got bumped to the top of the list?

now, you say im a small fish in a big pond, well you know what? you wouldent last three minutes in the ring with any of the "big fish" i've taken out. you wouldent last a minute in any of the ponds, rivers, or even oceans, that i've fought in, and thrived. now, a match isnt what im after. i just want to make sure, you understand..... i dont let challenges go. bombshell, strafe, they both have more talent in their finger than you have anywhere on you. both are worthy for the world title of any federation, where as you are nothing more that a fluke on the booking sheet. you always have been. you always will be. you might be big here, but so was bill goldberg in WCW, and so was scot steiner. you will never have the respect outside of this federation that i, and many others, have earned. face it. your a glorifed mid carder kid. live with it, and get out of my face.
usually, i try to write some sort of inspirational bullsh*t here, but i suspect that wont fly.

the strong should always protect the weak and those who cant defend themselves. any that dont have no honor.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by The uiltmate prime fan
you dont like me? and? frankly, blaster, i think you have never been worthy of what you've gotten. you've held the world fricking title twice, you've had the best put you over, but have you ever given back? have you ever been thankful? no.

now, i've been in this buisness for a long time. i've seen a lot of guys come and go, all with more talent, on the mike and in the ring, then you combined.

this isnt about bombshell. or strafe. they can kick your ass as much as they want. nor is it about whatever thing you have against america. this is about finishing something i started, and i always finish what i start. now, as i said when i came back, i have a few asses i intend to kick. quess who just got bumped to the top of the list?

now, you say im a small fish in a big pond, well you know what? you wouldent last three minutes in the ring with any of the "big fish" i've taken out. you wouldent last a minute in any of the ponds, rivers, or even oceans, that i've fought in, and thrived. now, a match isnt what im after. i just want to make sure, you understand..... i dont let challenges go. bombshell, strafe, they both have more talent in their finger than you have anywhere on you. both are worthy for the world title of any federation, where as you are nothing more that a fluke on the booking sheet. you always have been. you always will be. you might be big here, but so was bill goldberg in WCW, and so was scot steiner. you will never have the respect outside of this federation that i, and many others, have earned. face it. your a glorifed mid carder kid. live with it, and get out of my face.

Get out of your face... you got in mine. This is what I am talking about. Some Americans can't even remember who started what even if they did it.

UPF did you ever think that maybe if you are so good and you beat all these people that you would be able to beat me? That you would be able to succeed in this federation? You haven't, you never will. This is the biggest and the best. This is where the stars are this is where the greatest alive reside this is where I am from. The AWF and I have said it before and I will say it again, despite all the Americans here the people here are the best anywhere. This is the big ocean, this is the one that the stars are part of. This is where I am, This is where V3 Is, this is wheren the Icon is, this is where G91 Is, Thundercracker84, and you know what? Other then V3 and myself I've beat them all! You haven't You've never been at their or my level you never will be.

Good for you you do well at other probably all American feds that bore the hell out of people as they have the dull onsided perspective of the 'HULK SMASH' American mentality. They don't have all around wrestlers like myself. Though why do I worry about other feds you are in? You were the mastermind behind the biggest flop of a federation ever. The TWF.

You wanna kick my ass? You wanna go at it again with the Master, Y3B Blaster? LOOK OUT AND SHOUT I'll just kick your yankee ass again. Then Strafe, Again then Bombshell, again. You notice a re-occuring pattern here? The word Again, meaning I have beaten you all. I have nothing to prove by kicking your disgustin putrid american and american lackey butts. I have bigger things to do, I have bigger opponents to face. I want something I haven't had since my last AWF title run. I want a title belt and as you three don't have one I want nothing to do with you three 2-bit hacks. I have more talent then you, more charisma, less american and just more greatness then all of you. You're not worth my time.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Where are you hiding Windcharger? You want to fight someone and they disappear. Listen up good, Windy, you and me. Thjis won't be stopped. I will do whatever I can to get a match with you. That means I take down your lackeys then I will......
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Y3B making friends around the world and helping to bring world peace. :rolleyes:

Wolfgang you were the better at Archivemania but you need to realize something I DO GET a rematch and in the rematch for my company's World Heavyweight Championship I will take the match and you to a new level of violence and I promise you this:

When the dust settles and I get my belts back you won't be wrestling in my company or anywhere else for that matter for quite a while.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: 'Strike, when the playing field is level, you don't stand a chance against me and you know it. You have no power here. As for your little threats of violence, well, I can't really say that I'm greatly phased by them. You're gonna make me hurt? Make me bleed? So what? It'll take a better man than you to do me in 'Strike.

You can break my bones, you can spill my blood, you can drive me insane, but you will never be able to grind me down like the great wrestler you believe yourself to be. Say your prayers, pal... you'll need 'em.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Cyberstrike, I have about had it with your ego my friend. Now you wanna face wolfang again since he beat you? Well your out of your mind man. Stop this BS its gettin old I tell you. Your all talk and no action Cyberstrike...now I seen the truth about you, and boy do I pity it.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

On a smaller note, I do believe that both myself and Wolfy have beaten you fair and square, Cyber. Just thought I'd remind you.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Since windy is a no show....

I heard about you D-Extreme, how you made a tombstone for me, and well you got to use one atleast. Its time to show you you don't mess with CloudStrifer, the Norse Thunder. You and me on Mayhem if Windy decides he is chicken. What do you say about that?
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Since windy is a no show....

I heard about you D-Extreme, how you made a tombstone for me, and well you got to use one atleast. Its time to show you you don't mess with CloudStrifer, the Norse Thunder. You and me on Mayhem if Windy decides he is chicken. What do you say about that?

D-Ex: Hey for your information norse dorko it was Op and you who ordered it for the match if you didnt remember, it so happens they were spare tombstones that the production crew asked me to get since they payed me a high sum of money to get it....about 20 bucks that turned out to be false and they used it as lawn dwarves oh so sue me cloudy! Well about your challenge as much I as like to kick either yours or op's ass....no way since I am still waiting for Cyberstrike's reply to MY challenge on him in the next Mayhem. So cloud, hold on to your togas since I aint gonna mangle it up your ass yet

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Me order tombstones? Ah! Here in Norway, we don't need tombstone. We bury our deed where they fell. I didn't order the tombstones, young one. And repect the dead. One truly great in his own way has fallen. Repect that.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Cyberstrike, I have about had it with your ego my friend. Now you wanna face wolfang again since he beat you? Well your out of your mind man. Stop this BS its gettin old I tell you. Your all talk and no action Cyberstrike...now I seen the truth about you, and boy do I pity it.

IC:
You and Wolfgang agaist me and a partner of choosing you two are on.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: You and Wolfgang agaist me and a partner of choosing you two are on.
OOC; Just to let you know for about the 18,000th time, my username has 1 g; at the end.

IC: Lets see... Cyberstrike wants to face the emmissary of extreme; the host of hardcore; the suicide surgeon, and the Merseyside marauder in the same match? Man, you must be outta your tree. wait, of course you are! You fell out of that big old ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down then got mutilated by D-Extreme when you hit the ground. A partner of our choosing? D, you're gonna have to pm me some ideas for that....
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Wolfang
OOC; Just to let you know for about the 18,000th time, my username has 1 g; at the end.

OOC: Oh quit whining Wolfgang
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Wolfang

IC: Lets see... Cyberstrike wants to face the emmissary of extreme; the host of hardcore; the suicide surgeon, and the Merseyside marauder in the same match? Man, you must be outta your tree. wait, of course you are! You fell out of that big old ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down then got mutilated by D-Extreme when you hit the ground. A partner of our choosing? D, you're gonna have to pm me some ideas for that....

D-Ex: Hmm...we choose his partner???........damn Cyberstrike I never knew your that kind. Hmm...thats gonna tough one. Any idea Wolf? I'm all stumped...and I cant choose Dr. Evil since he is on the hospital bed.