No Tricks! No Mistakes! AWF ARCHIVEMANIA II! IT'S FINALLY TIME!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Arcee
Indeed! *big smile in the direction of the Bomber Man*

The Chimp has a Chimpette.

Let me guess you're Babybop?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I only hope Bombers does not reproduce last thing we need is 2 Bombers in the AWF.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ravage
I only hope Bombers does not reproduce last thing we need is 2 Bombers in the AWF.

Originally posted by Blaster_86
The Chimp has a Chimpette.

Let me guess you're Babybop?

OK, that's it. I can take the carp that the two of you f*ckwits can sling at me.

But the second you start talking 'bout my woman like that, the s*it's gonna hit the fan.

As I already whupped Rav's ass, I'm gonna leave him be for now. I'm sure the last thing he needs is to go one more time with teh Bomber.

Blaster, on the other hand, doesn't have that pleasure.

Blaster, if you think I forgot those thirty days last summer when I was your b*tch, you're as brain dead as I always suspected you were.

So, if you have any balls, you'll face me one on one next Mayhem.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

*takes Arcee's arm*

We got some...stuff to do. ;)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*takes Arcee's arm*

We got some...stuff to do.
Just the thought of what you two could be doing makes my eyes burn. In fact I think that image is now scarred into my head, thanks no really thanks alot.

But hey I am all up for round two boyo, odds are you won't be so lucky.

Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

But hey I am all up for round two boyo, odds are you won't be so lucky.

Wanna lose the blood you got left, eh Rav?

Hey, don't let me stop ya. ;)

Of course, if Bastard_86 decides to join us, we'll have a tag match on our hands... :)
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Bombshell
OK, that's it. I can take the carp that the two of you f*ckwits can sling at me.

But the second you start talking 'bout my woman like that, the s*it's gonna hit the fan.

As I already whupped Rav's ass, I'm gonna leave him be for now. I'm sure the last thing he needs is to go one more time with teh Bomber.

Blaster, on the other hand, doesn't have that pleasure.

Blaster, if you think I forgot those thirty days last summer when I was your b*tch, you're as brain dead as I always suspected you were.

So, if you have any balls, you'll face me one on one next Mayhem.

*takes Arcee's arm*

We got some...stuff to do. ;)

I do beileve I have beaten you twice boyo. So kindly shut up. I pity Arcee.... I really really do.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I do beileve I have beaten you twice boyo. So kindly shut up. I pity Arcee.... I really really do.

You know who should really be deserving of pity?

You.

At least I'm getting it.

And when that happens, you KNOW something's wrong with teh world.

:p :D
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

You know who should really be deserving of pity?

You.

At least I'm getting it.

And when that happens, you KNOW something's wrong with teh world.

The only reason I am not getting any is because we are here in this disgusting hell hole that is a pro-american island since they got nuked by them, Japan. Take me home where the good looking girls are.
The uiltmate prime fan
Protoform

Post by The uiltmate prime fan »

In the now empty arena, a single man stands within the ring. after his return, he has said nothing on the matters that transpired, on the results now prepared. He stands, a single look plastered on to his face.

ArchiveMania. The greatest show of the calendar year, when the wars of the present are settled in one single decsive battle between fighters. For some, this is a day of reckoning. For others, a day of vindication, of final victory.

the camera focuses in onto UPF's face, as he continues.

And for me? what could i, the Champion of the People, and appearently, the American Hero, have to do here, on the greatest stage of all?

he smiles

Simple. I've come to observe. I've come to set things straight. I've come to make sure the wishes on the people are represented here, in their federation, not ours. Now, i've been watching things from my arm chair, for all those three weeks. And i have to tell you, i dont like what i've seen.

he turns slowly, pacing, watching things from afar.

i've seen blaster run is mouth about this country. i've seen vin ghostal run his as well. thankfully, ghostal was been taken care off. blaster, on the other hand.....

once more, he turns to the camera, his eyes set directly on the lense.

Strafe fought well. he should have won that fight, and even if you refuse to acknowledge it, you still know it. As i said to that young pup, adolf, your not fighting for your country. your not fighting, or running your mouth, against what you see as our oppression.

Now, as anyone who knows me knows, i'll be the first to point out the flaws in this country. Yes, our leader is a moron. Yes, we have made several bad choices. and yes, we are trigger happy. But i will be damned, before i let you continue to run down everything we struggle for. I will be damned, before i let you keep running down the people of this nation, flawed as they are. But most of all, i will be damned, before i let you destroy the honor of the country my father loved every day of his life. Yes, i myself might not be the most ardent patriot, but i stand against you now, not only for myself, or for revenge for your attack and attempt to take me out of this buisness. I stand against you now, in the name of the American people, and every brave soldier who has died for what we hold dear.

he turns to leave, but before he goes, he turns his head, the light reflecting off his features and painting his face in its pale glow

Get ready blaster. Because at whenever time, at whenever place, i will be there, waiting. Waiting to make you pay, for everything you've said. And waiting to fight our own, decisive battle. And waiting to win it.
usually, i try to write some sort of inspirational bullsh*t here, but i suspect that wont fly.

the strong should always protect the weak and those who cant defend themselves. any that dont have no honor.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by The uiltmate prime fan

Get ready blaster. Because at whenever time, at whenever place, i will be there, waiting. Waiting to make you pay, for everything you've said. And waiting to fight our own, decisive battle. And waiting to win it.

Oh joy the American nightmare is back. I beat you, I broke you, I nearly ended your career. Take the hint, you were a fluke to get to team AWF and you will never EVVVVVVVVVVER beat me in a match yankee Assclown.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Blaster? Ghostal? If you two SOBs really think you have what it takes, and you think you can keep your egos in check long enough to co-exist; how about you two against me in a handicap match? Wait, that isn't fair; bring Mirage as well and we'll call it square. How about it?

OOC: Forgot to mention how much I loved Mania. Whoever wrote my match is starting to flesh out my character very well. Excellent job all around though... five out of five.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hey it's all good Bombers, kinda odd but I think Blaster and me share the same hatred of your and your talking blow up doll.

***OOC please let me know if thats too far, I am not to to insult people if it is just pm me and I will edit it later or leave it be**

But hey Big Daddy Rav is an easy going guy, Canada is a great please, lots of nice cities, one of the few places I've been to where you can talk down the street and rather than worrying about getting gunned down people say good morning and hello. So Blaster, I have no problems with Canada or it's people, as much as I am proud to say I am americian but try not to carry the pro-Americain power trip we are people with problems juusssstttt like everyone else.

And that concludes the can't we all just get along but Bombers does suck post. :)

Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

you're getting a bit ahead of yourself, wolfy.

just because you can beat cyberstrike doesn't mean you would stand a chance against vin ghostal, part III.

nor does it mean you would stand a chance against that unshowered man from the great white north, blaster.

but to stand a chance against both of us at the same time?

by yourself?

my god, man...

that's just crazy.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Hey it's all good Bombers, kinda odd but I think Blaster and me share the same hatred of your and your talking blow up doll.

***OOC please let me know if thats too far, I am not to to insult people if it is just pm me and I will edit it later or leave it be**

OOC: Meh. It's OK, Rav. OOC, I know you're just messing around, and (hopefully) so does Arcee. :)
And that concludes the can't we all just get along but Bombers does suck post. :)

OOC: Nice. :p

IC: At least I'm getting it on every night. :p
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I do hope this Vin Ghostal Mark 3 is error proof, I mean I can see it now we see him just lock up in the ring and someone finds a Microsoft Windows logo on him.

Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

That'd be a sight I'd dearly love to see, oh yes...
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

OOC: 's okay, Rav. I know it's all in good fun.

IC: Hey, listen - you can diss me all you like, it's not like I give a rat's ass about what you punks are sayin'. *snorts* But you better not diss my man, 'cause if you do, I'm gonna rip you a new orifice or two, and I'm gonna rip it good. *snarls*

And I tell you one thing - you may have the big mouth, but the Mad Bomber's got it where it counts! :D He kicked your booty once, Rav, and he can kick it twice, so you better stop it while you're still able to eat solid food!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Arcee
OOC: 's okay, Rav. I know it's all in good fun.

IC: Hey, listen - you can diss me all you like, it's not like I give a rat's ass about what you punks are sayin'. *snorts* But you better not diss my man, 'cause if you do, I'm gonna rip you a new orifice or two, and I'm gonna rip it good. *snarls*

And I tell you one thing - you may have the big mouth, but the Mad Bomber's got it where it counts! :D He kicked your booty once, Rav, and he can kick it twice, so you better stop it while you're still able to eat solid food!

I'm glad the two-bit skank ignored me. She knows going at me gets here no where but her ego knocked down, that and her boy friend Barney would also get toasted again. He doesn't have the skill, he doesn't have the talent, he has nothing where it really counts. About the same as Ravage but atleast Ravage has the brains not to challange me and the brains to realize Canada is better then America because no two ways about it. It is.

Now what's this? Wolfang wants to get his british, american supporting jack ass, ass kicked by me the youngest and greatest this fed has ever seen and one of the only three talented Americans the world has ever seen? You're kidding? You have to be! No talentless nimrod would do that thinking they could win, hell a talented person couldn't win that.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I'm glad the two-bit skank ignored me. She knows going at me gets here no where but her ego knocked down, that and her boy friend Barney would also get toasted again.

I'll say it again, Bastard.

DON'T! DISS! MY! WOMAN!
He doesn't have the skill, he doesn't have the talent, he has nothing where it really counts. About the same as Ravage but atleast Ravage has the brains not to challange me and the brains to realize Canada is better then America because no two ways about it. It is.

1. I've got more skill and talent than you can ever hope to get.

2. Funny. That wasn't what Arcee said last night. ;)

3. I think you've been hit in the head one time too many. Otherwise you'd realize that I'M CANADIAN AS WELL, DUMBASS!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I'll say it again, Bastard.

DON'T! DISS! MY! WOMAN!

1. I've got more skill and talent than you can ever hope to get.

2. Funny. That wasn't what Arcee said last night. ;)

3. I think you've been hit in the head one time too many. Otherwise you'd realize that I'M CANADIAN AS WELL, DUMBASS!

Woman? I mistook her for an ape, it suits you though.

You.... more talent then me? You think you have more talent? Then me? You are nothing when it comes to me in Talent. You are talentless, you are an un-charismatic bore, you are an assclown, you pick up ugly women and are an American lackey. No bombshell, my assclown friend you are nothing like me. You'vew never even had an AWF title shot, I've held the belt twice. You suck I don't, I'M THE SMACKTALKER OF THE YEAR DAMMIT! You weren't even nominated for a war.