No Tricks! No Mistakes! AWF ARCHIVEMANIA II! IT'S FINALLY TIME!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You think? You think just because you beat me once this is all over? Well go on. Have your fun. Have your party. Have Unicron's mother...

One thing you should have realised about me by now Viewy, is that the Welsh Wonder always bounces back. And it may take me a while, but I will hit my stride one day, and when that day comes, you're gonna be sorry.

*Turns, slings his bag over his shoulder, and pushes open the fire exit door to the arena, hops into his Z3 and speeds off.*

(OOC: That song was priceless man. Top work.)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Youre right Auros, I did say I wasnt going to bother with you, but I realized you dont mess with me nuts, I wouldnt have cared if you used the ring bell or something.

Sixswitch, if you dont get your rematch on Mayhem, I would like to challenge you for a match. What do you say?

Auros, the Mayhem after next, me and you, to settle this once and for all. Ill make it in your favor, a hardcore match, sound good?
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
Auros, the Mayhem after next, me and you, to settle this once and for all. Ill make it in your favor, a hardcore match, sound good?

Puh-leeze, you're not going to get a chance at me until you pull yourself out of your own sorry heap and even then I think I'd rather have you just keep on begging for a rematch and vindication like the sad sack you are.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Alright then, I wont bother with you now, that will just mean the Mayhem can be used for more important matters. Such as me IC title. Go take some PCP or something...
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Originally posted by Unicron
But you are right about it being a beginning. Oh yes, its a beginning. The beginning of a brand new pain
Brand...new...pain? Sort of pain I haven't felt before? A new kind of pain I didn't know even existed?

There is NO...SUCH...THING!! The pain I've been through in my life eased only by the short moments of numbness has granted me one thing. The pain I received, I've also learned to give it. Give...and...receive. Suffer...and...be victorious. Live...and...die. The dream continues. The nightmare keeps his grasp. And the waking rays of the first sunlight are nowhere to be seen.
Thanks D!
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Well it's finally over.........and The Lock couldn't be happier, yeah sure The Lock held a tag-title belt longer than anyone else has, and CompuFire will never equal that record, but now, The Lock can finally get rid of that no good loser named The King, you know, the guy that's been holding The Lock back from being the great singles star that The Lock once was. After spending the day with him, The Locks I.Q. just got that little bit lower, and continued to do so everytime King was around, but now, The Lock can redeem himself and gain back all that greatness he onced possesed.

So now, The Lock will aim to become either the Hardcore champion, or the European champion, but he hasn't quite made up his mind about which one he will go for just yet, so be warned, but in the mean time, The Lock is sending out an open challenge to anyone for a match on Mahem, unless of course, the commish wants to put the Lock into some sort of #1 contenders match. Any takers?

If Ya Smell What The Lock Is Cookin' :eyebrow:

OCC: Best. PPV. Ever. :D
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Lock, you should go for the IC title like Im doing. It would be much more interesting if someone with your wrestling ability was thrown into the mix.
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

IC:
So we lost the belts. BIG DEAL. Keep in mind, CompuFire, that I didn't lost to either one of you. I pinned Jetfire a few days ago and I pinned Computron for the first fall. No you didn't beat The King at all.. you beat my ex-partner the lock. As far I am concerned I did not lose to either of you lowly jobbers. I am no longer interested in tag team any more. I have already proven to the world that I have conquered the division and had the longest reign of any champion in the history of AWF. Record that may never be broken again.

As for you Lock, when we were feuding for IC belt we were the equal. Now I am better than you in any way and that's why I want to move on to bigger and better things. I have my eyes on the AWF Heavyweight championship. Yes it's gonna be a long road getting there but I am more than qualified and more than ready to take on the challenges ahead. I don't care who I have to face I will have the belt around my waist and laugh at all you assclowns.

OOC: WOW WOW WOW what a damn great show. I think my match is excellently written. Good job writers.
Raiden
Protoform

Post by Raiden »

IC: First of all, the GPA has made a big impact in this Mania. Our Fearless Leader retained his belt, we made our presence felt in the Hardcore match, and we did it our way in Ghost vs HBK match. God Jinrai, you may be big and hard to stop, but by the time the GPA done with you, you'll be begging mercy for which none will come. :mad:

OOC: What can I say, this Mania definitely puts the "other" Mania to shame. Kudos to all who are involved with this; WWE writers ain't got nothin' on you guys.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Raiden

OOC: WWE writers ain't got nothin' on you guys.

OOC: Except a paycheque for doing it and word reknown status.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

*Wolfang is still at the bar, surrounded by the adoring women that Zarak has brought back for him. They are constantly getting in the way of the EMTs as they try to glue, stitch and staple his wounds shut. His torso looks like a chopping board, and the holes in his shoulders are about wide enough to pass a small rodent through. His mask is on the bar as KK approaches him.*

KK: Wolfang, we've seen a side of you tonight that no-one knew existed. What the audience want to know is, just how long will it be before we see that side again?

*Wolfang suddenly stands up. Stripped of his mask, a huge scar can be seen running down the right-hand side of his face; from his temple to the center of his cheek.*

W: This wouldn't be the side you're referring to, would it Keith? But seriously; all I did was afavour to the rest of the AWF. I got that punk Cyberstrike to find his place and shut his face. See, when that little girl, sat on her daddy's shoulders in the front row, saw 'Strike about to exact some sinister retribution upon the Merseyside marauder, I knew what I had to do. What mattered, at that moment, wasn't about me getting hurt. It wasn't about Cyberstrike getting revenge. It was about that little girl and all the little Wolfamaniacs wanting to see their hero beat seven shades of gold out of that lousy punk Cyberstrike.

For months... and I do mean months, Keith... I wanted the opportunity to shut 'Strike's mouth. That opportunity came to me. The X-WCW Championship just... sweetened the deal a little. Beating him in the match he claims to be his own? I can't think of many things more satisfying than that *looks around at the bevy of girls mobbing him*; and believe me, after that match, and this interview, I'm going to be partaking of some of them. *grins and raises an eyebrow*.

KK: So what's next for you?

W: Well, Blood & Thunder really haven't made a huge impact in the tag ranks. After that pathetic attempt at Redemption in the four-way match, I'm thinking Big Z and myself are going to be involved in more of those matches, but not before I issue a couple of statements.

First, to my good buddy Jinrai, I'd like to say I'm sorry that you didn't get the Hardcore title. A little browse into the AWF crystal timekeeper's bell reveals there's probably some other gold in your future.

To Big Daddy Rav; the Scourge of Potsdam, the baddest cat in the AWF, I'd like to say forget Bombshell; set your sites on garbage removal. You wanted that IC title? Viewfind has it. So all I got to say is; 'Faster Pussycat; Kill, Kill!'

To The HeartBrend Kid, The ShowStoppa, The Main Event, Brendinio Heat, The man of 1,000 nicknames, the D-Generate, The Icon.... heck i think you got the picture.... congratulations. You should give Peter Venkman a call.

To 'The Game', I'm glad that you did what you did. Maybe it wasn't top of my wish-list for you to get back in that ing, but you did; and you proved why you got that name.

To Vin Ghostal; the man with a chip on his shoulder the size of Australasia, an ego the size of the moon and who received a D-Next special delivery ectospasm; Ha! Your whining can start anew, b*tchboy; the Icon made his mark; the ShowStoppa ended your act; you got burned by the Brendinio Heat; and well, you get the idea. Sit back coastal, and watch some real champs work....

To Blaster_86; Y3Butthead, the Ayatollah of Pepsi Cola, the Living Leg-end, the King of the Turds; Strafe has shown us the way. The Y3B problem just got an anti-virus; download *focefully cups testicles* THIS, Bitch!

To Cyberstrike; don't go looking for another fight with me, dude. Next time, you egomaniacal, self-absorbed, over-delusional, pretentious and exceptionally loud idiot, you may come off even worse.

And to the Big Rabebowski, RRR, Vanishing Health Food; if you want another shot at Zarak, I suggest you find a tag team partner. And alot of back-up. Blood & Thunder only play outside the ring from this moment on.

There's a storm coming, Keith. A storm laced with crimson. And it's headed straight for the AWF tag team titles.

*Wolfang picks up his newly acquired belt and walks out of the building with Zarak and the bevy of beauties.*
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

[quote]Originally posted by Divebomb
*The cameras catch up with Divebomb as he is getting into his Dodge Viper*

. First off G91, congratulations on the big win, it was an amazing fight. [quote]

Su huh? Dbomb what yo ass go crazy??? first yo ass gives HBK a pat on his back? now you give big up's to that ugly lil leperachaun glav? naw son, things don't work like dat in da GPA. you better learn yo self.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Excellent!

A big dozo to the Tokyo audience!

I'm pleased that Nmat and myself have retained our Champion status. As always, keep the challenges coming.

Congrats on the...unorthodox...victory, Windcharger! :)
-------
Sig courtesy of the Sig Master, Skywarp!
-------
Former AWF Tag Team Champion
Co-Hardcore Champion (x 2)
Member of Pulp Faction!
-------
TF Archive RPG Co-Player of the Year
-------
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Wolfang

To Blaster_86; Y3Butthead, the Ayatollah of Pepsi Cola, the Living Leg-end, the King of the Turds; Strafe has shown us the way. The Y3B problem just got an anti-virus; download *focefully cups testicles* THIS, Bitch!

I am not some cheap American whore that you and Zarak pay for after all being American lap dogs you get to benefit from their hideous oh so very hideous girls aswell. And being the Brits it's a step up from what you get back home. So no I will not go down on you or Zarak as much as you wish something good looking would touch you there I don't play that. Though I do play ass kickings, as I proved with Strafe and the only thing that Strafe showed us at Archivemania is if you don't quite while you're behind I'll break you. So if Strafe was your Anti-virus for me it's time to LOOK OUT AND SHOUT upgrade that peice of **** cause the one you tried didn't cut it.

You care to try? I heard you got some gold that I wouldn't mine wrapping around my waist just to spite a few people.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hmm go after the IC belt. Forget Bombers, hmm gold would be just what I need. I must ponder this.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ravage
Hmm go after the IC belt. Forget Bombers, hmm gold would be just what I need. I must ponder this.

Forget it, Rav.

You can't forget me! I'm unforgettable![/Cat]
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

wolfang, watch yourself.

choose your words wisely.

because archivemania has left me rather...bemused.

i can't and shouldn't be held responsible for what i do in the months to come.

because now you're dealing with Vin Ghostal, Part III.

three names, three world championships, 3 G's.

and if G3 says your ass is grass, then the deal is done.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

OOC:

Does this mean we get another user name change Ghost? ;)

Incidentally. Do you have some sort of AIM type program. I have a ton of archivers on me list, but never got you down. (don't ask me why I thought of that now. Tis late here)

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: I do.

It's Absolut Vaccaro.

Sucka. :p
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Originally posted by Bombshell

You can't forget me! I'm unforgettable![/Cat]

Indeed! *big smile in the direction of the Bomber Man*