[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties C5: The End Game: Cybertron

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound studied Dirge. He was puzzled and downright surprised, and his arched eyebrows and wide blue optics showed it. "Afraid. You fight in fear of not fighting and we fight in fear of what will happen if we don't as well. I hadn't thought much about Decepticons being afraid before. They always seem to want to kill and destroy. There's so much they're missing..."
Hound stopped speaking when he heard a noise and glanced backward to see Aero Blade coming up. He smiled a tired, but friendly smile.
"Hello Aero Blade. Thanks for your help back there. This is Dirge- he's a Decepticon prisoner and is under Autobot protection until we get back to Iacon. We're waiting until things quiet down and then we'll head back. Dirge- this is Aero Blade. As for help- if you know medical stuff, maybe you can patch him up a little. Otherwise you're welcome to just come and join us for the trip back."
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Rally transformed to her normal form and whispered something into Bandit's ear.
Bandit looked down at Minerva. "Hey Minerva, would you guys settle for some pizza?" Bandit asked as he sets Rally down on the ground. He also called 3 things from subspace: a fridge, a microwave, and a portable generator to power them. Rally hooks up the microwave, takes one of the Pizza's from the fridge and starts defrosting it with the microwave.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Well, I'm not really a medic, but I do know afew things. Alot of the principles are the same between medics and technitians, it's hard not to pick up a little bit of the other," Aero Blade told Hound as he continued to walk closer. He turned to Dirge. "I can give it a try, but its fair warning to say I'm used to working with computers and large machinery, not electronic nerves...."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Minerva: "Pizza works. All four food groups...." -looks suspiciously at the Whoopie Pie- "...nothing synthetic...." -tosses Whoopie Pie back on the cart, jumps down, looks over at Nightbeat- "You hungry, Muzzle?"

Nightbeat: "Yes. Kinda stuck here, though."

Siren: -sets Roadbuster down, walks over to Nightbeat, grabs the sides of his head-

Nightbeat: -releases interlocks holding his head onto his body, head transforms-

Siren: -sets Muzzle down-

Muzzle: -looking kind of pale- "I hate that. My equalibrium still thinks I'm forty feet tall....." -looks over at Minerva- "Are there supposed to be three of you?" -sags to ground-

Minerva: "MUZZLE!" -runs over to Muzzle, starts checking him for injury-

Muzzle: "Just dizzy....... aftereffects of feedback... Thunderwing's blast....."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Foolish child. No one...you least of all cannot dare hope to destroy me with a mere weapon! I will not be condemned to that void whence primus and I once came from! And with this body... NOTHING WILL STOP ME!"

having said this, alphacron's nova cannon snapped to life again.

"Emmisary of primus... fool.... let is see how ou can stop the might of such a weapon of mass destruction!!"

Targeting rodimus' chest, alphacron opened fire... right for rodimus' autobot insignia....

Prime, having tried to aid galvatron , had only now gotten the chance to turn his attention to unicron and rodimus...

"Rodimus! the gate that was opened! It is a link to the plane whence unicron and primus first came! Alpha knew the risk, and he did all he could... Now unicron must be cast back into that very void! if he remains here, we will never be rid of him ! Hurry, rodimus!"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Scorponok glared down at the Dinobot commander who wasn't much bigger than an mouse compared to the enormous Decepticon.

"Thunderwing will be kept as Decepticon prisoner until Galvatron and Optimus Prime clarify Thunderwing's destiny together. What part of this you didn't understand Dinobot?"

"Yeah, whatever Autobot." Snapdragon snarled and transformed into his jet mode and launched himself to the sky...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge was silent for a time.

He said to Aero Blade:

"That doesn't give me a lot of confidence...but very well."

Quick Switch rocketed into the sky toward Iacon.

"Stay civil, prisoner. Or your accomodations will be effected accordingly."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade almost said 'Join the club', but he decided he'd said enough already...

Aero Blade took out his tools and began working on Dirge, very slowly and carefully, trying to make sure not to hit any nerves. He avoided working on sensitive areas, and he didn't want to chance messing with those. He kept to working on joints, wiring, and basic circutry.

Stratus sat on Aero Blade's shoulder, simply watching as his partner worked. If Aero Blade had his large carry around tool box with him, he would have tried to help by guessing what tools Aero Blade would be using and pull them out for him, but the box had long been left behind; Aero Blade instead was getting tools from two boxlike compartments attatched to the outer sides of his legs, and it would make it hard for Stratus to attempt to reach any of the tools, so he simply stayed where he was, watching Aero Blade do his work.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

'ping'
"Pizza's ready!" Rally called as she takes the pizzabox out of the microwave and opens it. Bandit reverts to his normal form of Bean Bandit as his body reverts to the red sportscar. Bean grabbed a slice and started eating.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara realized something was wrong with the battle with Unicron. Ignoring everything, she took off for where she heard that hated voice. StarBlade called after her, but getting no response, she followed her partner.

Adeara could move pretty fast when time required it, and this time, it did. StarBlade, fast as she was, barely caught up to her before they reached the city.

They burst into the fight, to see Galavatron down, Prime helping him, and a second Autobot about to be blasted. Adeara wasted no time, and called, "You need any help, Prime!?!?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge let Aero Blade work.

"I'm not familiar with you. And what is the little one with you? It doesn't look like a Nebulan."

Dirge was familiar with the Nebulans- some had allied with both factions. He steered clear of them on principle, though.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade continued to work, avoiding working on anything that might possibly hit a 'nerve' or any other such sensitive areas.

"Well, I don't know what a 'Nebulan' is, but I'm not really from around these parts," Aero Blade said, leaving it at that. "Stratus here is my parnter." He paused for a moment, either hesitating or just temporarily absorbed in work, it was hard to tell. "He's a minicon," Aero Blade finally added.

Aero Blade put away his tools and straightened up. "That's about all I dare do. If I try to work on any more areas, I'm afraid I might do more harm that good," he said, having finished with Dirge. He turned to Hound again.

"Now then, you keep mentioning an 'Eacon' or something?" Aero Blade turned his head as Stratus chirped. " 'Iacon' ," he corrected.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Minerva: -helps Muzzle over to the food, sits him down, grabs a couple slices of pizza, gives him one, then sits down herself and starts eating-

Muzzle: "Hey, Quig, gonna join us?" -starts eating-

Siren: -transforms, head disconnecting and transforming-

Quig: -lands next to Siren, takes out a container of pills from a compartment on his hip, opens it, dry swallows four of them, closes it, returns it to the compartment, walks over to grab a slice, massaging his temples with one hand- "Thanks."

Brainstorm: -calls over- "Guys! I'm heading back to Iacon, see if I can get the socket connector fixed!"

Chromedome: -waves- "Good luck!"

Brainstorm: -fires up transector jet engines, flys towards Iacon-
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"So what's been going on here?" Bean asks after he's finished his slice. "Rally, Talon and myself go back to Earth for a few months and when we get back the place is in chaos. I never thought I'd see Autobots fighting Autobots" he continued.
Galvatron91

"Emmisary of primus... fool.... let is see how ou can stop the might of such a weapon

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron now supported by Prime had been collecting his energy and was now ready.

Galvatron: "Hold me steady old friend..." Galvatron said to Prime as he unleashed one last burst at Alpha...

Galvatron: "The time of death for anyone has ended save for you chaos bringer...NOW RODIMUS!"

The blast hit Alpha square in the chest and the Autobot's shell of a body collapsed broken...the rest was up to Rodimus as only he was near enough to finish the game...

Galvatron: "Now we see Prime...we see if you student is the chosen one of the Autobots..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Muzzle: "All the insanity's been caused by Unicron, the essence of whom was held in the Chaos Matrix. Rodimus Convoy shows up, claiming to be the new leader of the Autobots, his way is peaceful, better, etc, etc, and all those who this Matrix influenced to peaceful thoughts joined him. Those it couldn't influence one way, it tried to influence the other. More violent, more fanatic. Those of us who weren't as suseptible wondered what the heck was going on."

Chromedome: -sees Talon- "Are you from Master Star?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound sat quietly and watched Aero Blade finish up in glances between keeping watch. His neck and shoulder were hurting and he still couldn't hear from one auditory sensor

"Yes, Iacon. That's where we're going next Aero Blade. It's... a home to the Autobots, their capital city here on Cybertron. You're welcome there, and so is Stratus. There are other minicons there, and it's a nice place to be." He eased himself up and from a compartment in his leg, took out a towing rope.
"Things have quieted now, and thanks to the patch ups you did Aero Blade, I think we can move easily. Sureshock is coming this way, so we can pick him up too on the way out."
Hound bent down and attached the tow rope to Dirge's landing gear, then led it across his shoulder and to his tow bar on his chest before transforming.
"I hope those are solid tires Dirge. If you feel any trouble, let us know..." *the rearview mirror adjusted*
Preferably without shooting me in the back. He added silently as he switched gears and eased forward.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus leapt forwards, into Alpha (and Unicron's) full view, and opened fire. He knew that the blast would be ineffective, and in fact, was designed to miss.

He took a deep breath.

"You tried to influence me before, and failed, Chaos Bringer. Think you can do it again?"

His voice was mocking... Insubordinate... Challenging the will of Unicron. But would it work?

As he said this, he strode forwards, making for the portal. He knew he wouldn't have much free will, once Chaos possessed his body. He'd have to act fast.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"And I thought that huge monster was slagged when he exploded. Well this Chaos Matrix is gone now, at least I think so since the fighting is stopped" Bandit says.

Talon looked at Chromedome. "Master Star? Not familiar with that world. I'm a Minicon" the Minicon gargoyle replies as he glides down to the surface.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Minicon...oh," Dirge answered quietly. "Thank you for your work."

The blue jet watched as Hound attached a rope to his landing gear, transformed and drove.

"I understand," he said softly.

Heading into Iacon, even of his own free will, frightened the Decepticon. Mounting a raid on the Ark was one thing- into the very heart of the Autobot Republic was another.

Dirge was tugged along, and followed without protest, conserving his internal power.