[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties C5: The End Game: Cybertron

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Seeing that Thunderwing was held by Scorponok, and that Grimlock was nearby, Sky Lynx headed off that way. He also saw that Swoop was flying in mid air.

"Sky Lynx to Swoop, Sky Lynx to Swoop, whats up? Lost yourself in the battlefiled?"

"Swoop thinks that war is stupid, it has no gains, only death. I no longer want to be part of that. I saw Springer be shot by Prime by accident. I dont want to be in the way of a shot and be killed too"

Sky Lynx thought for a minute, and said

"Then that makes you an admirable Autobot, my friend. But being an Autobot has its responsibilities, and one of those responibilities is killing the guilty for the greater good, whilst respecting the lives of the innocent. Believe me Swoop, if you did not have these thoughts I would be worried. Come, lets give Grimlock a visit. You can have a free ride too"

With that, Swoop transformed, Sky Lynx opened a hatch and Swoop flew into the hatch.

Sky Lynx powered towards Grimlock and Scorponok.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Both Aero Blade and Stratus transformed into Vehicle mode, following from above. Aero Blade flew close by, but far enough away as his propellor didn't kick up any sand or other stuff onto Dirge and Hound. Stratus however zipped back and forth in almost random patterns, simply enjoying the chance to fly. Even with a Decepticon at such close range, it didn't bother him. After all, Aero Blade was there, and the Decepticon hadn't been acting agressive, so he took little notice of him aside from being another member of their traveling group.

Nearby, a form watched the group as they went along their way. For a long time it seemed to watch, almost as though it wasn't sure of the group, doing nothing. After it's long time of watching, though, it moved. It leveled its weapon and aimed...

Aero Blade hadn't been paying much attention to anything, watching Stratus to make sure he didn't run into anything or bother Hound, but he was shocked back into awareness at the sound of seval shots being fired in succession, all of them aimed at Hound and the towline.

Aero Blade stopped, abrubly pulling into a hover. "Those shots came from up high!" He quickly looked around, spotting a shadowed form dissapearing off a rubble pile into the shadows.

"Stratus, stay here!" Aero Blade ordered, immediately taking off in that direction. He'd about had his fill of armed maniacs taking potshots of himself and anyone around him. Once he reached the area, he transformed back into robot mode and slowly began to search, dissapearing also into the shadows.

It was quiet for a very long time. Not a single sound came from the area. Not even the audible sounds of footsteps.

Just as startling as before, a single shot rang out, followed again by uninterupted silence....
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge's apprehension rose as the shots rang out near him.

His more paranoid side screamed mentally:

It's Galvatron! He's come to take me back! but, fighting to maintaion rational thought, Dirge beat back those emotions.

He simply rolled along with Hound, though his sensors were on full alert. As Aero Blade investigated, disappeared- and was apparently shot or exchanged fire with his assailant- Dirge's dread level rose.

"That Autobot- he's probably in danger," Dirge said in a semi-panic to Stratus and Hound.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -looking Talon over- "Ah. You look like someone I knew back on Master Star."

-shots ring out-

Muzzle: -sighs- "Great. No rest for the weary...." -looks over at Roadbuster- "You okay?"

Roadbuster: -still immobilized- "I'm fine."

Muzzle: "No killing Prime?"

Roadbuster: "I promise on my honor as an Autobot that I won't kill him." -growls- "That doesn't mean I won't yell at him, though."

Muzzle: -shrugs- "Yelling's not so bad."

-a single ominous shot rings out-

Muzzle: "That, however, was. Minerva, get Roadbuster up and running again. The rest of us, back to the salt mines."

Minerva: -transforms, reconnects to transector, starts reconnecting Roadbuster's motor relays-

Chromedome and Siren: -transform back to robot mode-

Muzzle: -transforms to Nightbeat's head-

Siren: -picks him up, reconnects him to Nightbeat-

Roadbuster: -stands stiffly, stretching-

Nightbeat: -stands wearily- "All right, guys. Let's go."
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

ooc: Hein, are you sure anyone on Master Star resembles a gargoyle?

IC:

Talon: "Really? I thought all the Minicons had been exiled"

Just then the shots sounded.

Bean quickly ran to his car, transformed and merged with it to form Bandit. He dropped to one knee, allowing Rally to run up his arm. She in turn transformed to her gun form and took her place on Bandit's shoulder. Bandit then started following the others. Talon flew after him.
Scout

Post by Scout »

The first volley of fire was unexpected. If he hadn't been so lost in thought and so worn out, Hound might have had his scanners on, but he didn't, and two shots ripped through his hood around the towline and a third into the cargo area behind the seats, damaging a connecting joint where his left knee bent. The rope rolled to one side as a shot nicked it, but didn't break.

As Aero Blade disappeared, Hound turned on his scanners and swiveled his missile launcher into position for firing. He was in pain, but picked up the anxiety in Dirge's voice and tried to masque his own.

"You're right Dirge. He could be in danger, but let's wait a moment. I'm scanning for energy signatures now. It could be a Decepticon trap--- Sureshock, keep down. I'll kick up some dust for cover." And Hound spun his back wheels in reverse while keeping his front axel locked.
-----

The little minicon moved to the far side of Hound away from the line of fire as a single shot rang out.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Some of the alternate Headmaster heads available in Japan transformed from animal-type robots to heads, from what I've been able to discover. You never know...... :D )

Nightbeat, Siren, Chromedome, Minerva, and Roadbuster: -come jogging up to Hound, Dirge and the others, weapons drawn, get under cover-

Nightbeat: "What's going on?"

Minerva: -sees damage to Dirge, holsters stun blaster, kneels next to him and starts checking his injury-
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Sky Lynx landed gracefully beside Scorponok and Grimlock. Swoop departed.
"Hello there my fellow primitive....and you too Grimlock. Need a hand in anything? Me and your comrade Swoop are ready and willing."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Back in the dark alleyway, away from everyone's view, things were going from bad to worse. Aero Blade had been expecting to be shot at when he went to go investigate, but he hadn't been expecting such a huge stun-blast. Sprawled on the ground, he could barely move even his optics.

Not too far away, the Decepticon that had ambused him was adjusting his weapon. A black four-blade helicopter, obviously build for battle. Aero Blade had been attacked repeatedly before by this guy, but he knew nothing about him. Most other autobots, however, would be able to recognize him, if not by experience, then by rumor. There was a small group of Decepticons with a frightening reputation, and this guy was one of them...

"I hate to use stun-blasts on my adversaries, but you have such a bad habbit of running off before we finish things," The Decepticon started. Aero Blade growled slightly as the Decepticon approached him, still adjusting his weapon.

"I came here because I heard the Autobots were fighting among themselves. Figured I could pick off afew for the fun of it. Never expected to see you again, let alone that a couple of trashed Autobots could capture another Decepticon. Don't know how you managed that, but I'll drag that information out of your friend once I'm done with you, if he wasn't already slagged by those blasts..."

"W-who..." Aero Blade managed mumble out.

"Who am I?" The Decepticon asked. "The name's Tracer, not that it'll matter much to you after a moment."

"Why..." Aero Blade growled.

"Why keep attacking you?" Tracer laughed. "I just felt like I needed to take out some pent up agression, and you were the first guy I saw. No particular reason."

Aero Blade began to feel the stun-blast wearing of enough for him to move around slightly. Tracer had finished playing with the settings on his weapon, though, and spotted Aero Blade's movements. Tracer put a foot on his back, pinning Aero Blade to the ground again. Aero Blade tried to push him off, but he could still barely move, let alone topple the larger Decepticon.

"Now then, what do you say we pick up where we last left off?" Tracer cooed, pressing his blaster up against the back of Aero Blade's head...

Back with the group, Stratus wasn't too pleased about a bunch of new transformers showing up just after Aero Blade dissapeared. He flew to a higher altitude, protesting loudly in minicon (language). He just knew there was something bad going on. Something had to be happening back there, but Aero Blade had told him to stay put. He flew in worried circles in the spot Aero Blade had once hovered at, being able to do nothing else.

((ooc: Scout, Heinrad, feel free to have your guys interupt my guys...))
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Hot Rod knowing Hound was way out of range now stoped his spinning exercise and transformed to perhaps do something about the centeral battle. He ran over just in time to see Alpha Convoy spit out some nonesence, But it didn't take him that long to realize what had happened. The he noticed what looked like Rodimus Convoy about to do something, then there was a portal of some type, he was a bit confused. But he just sighed when he heard Galvatron, "Oh come on... this guy isn't from our timeline. It doesn't mean he can't do the job but... heck, We'll give Unicron two Chosen One's to deal with! YEE-HAW!", Hot Rod started running as well.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge took in the appearance of the Headmasters. One of them, a female, was examning him. He let her.

"All right, Hound," the jet said. He was near mental collapse, and the appearance of the others didn't help matters.

One of Galvatron's Sweep Death Squads could be back there, for all he knew. Now that Galvatron was back, the reign of terror would start. There was simply no other way the purple Decepticon ruled. Dirge had been there on Chaar- or at least after the faction had left, the sheer mentality of terror- and he had no desire to return there.

In Metrotitan, Astrotrain fidgeted. He'd finished his (huge) stack of reports, and the City Commander rose from his desk and peered at a hologram map of the battle zone.

He'd heard nothing from Lord Teratron about entering the battle. And so, Metrotitan had remained in City Mode.

Astrotrain had been far from idle, however. Sending out small teams of Metrodrones, the little spies had integrated themselves into the battle zone, and had recorded the battle between Optimus Prime and Thunderwing. A few had even followed Prime, Galvatron, and now Rodimus Convoy after some Autobot infected with Unicron's essence.

Ramjet leaned on the wall next to him, bored out of his mind.

"What's the plan, boss? Teratron hasn't given us the go."

"No point in going, now," Astrotrain said, crossing his hands behind his back. "The battle's over; Thunderwing's been captured. They'll destroy the Chaos Matrix, in some way or another. Lord Teratron has his reasons. It's all part of his Master Plan for keeping us in reserve."

"Uh, Galvatron's back. H-hail Galvatron!" The jet saluted clumsily. Fear was etched on his warrior face.

"Hail Galvatron," Astrotrain replied, snapping his arm up in a smooth salute. He'd had to salute enough times on Charr, by the Matrix. He didn't fear the Decepticon leader. He'd saved Galvatron from certain death on the battlefield from a mere upstart Autobot years ago (Whitespeed, wasn't that his name?), and his service record had been impeccable under Lord Teratron.

Mindwipe entered the room, Ramjet quickly left the room and stood outside, guarding the closed door. The Headmaster bat gave him the creeps.

"Blah, greetings, Commander," Mindwipe bowed eloquently, in the style of a Earthen Romanian noble.

Astrotrain turned and nodded, smiling. Mindwipe sat in a chair, and Astrotrain walked behind his desk and did the same.

"Report, Mindwipe."

"Vell...the Titanese have been given safe asylum in Metrotitan, and of course the Power Crystals have been stored in Metrotian's core. They merely await Lord Teratron's order to be used." Mindwipe's optics flashed.

"Flawless operation, Astrotrain," Vorath chimed in.

"Indeed, Minister," Astrotrain said. "But for now, we wait. Mindwipe, we'll hold off on the Power Crystals for now. Thunderwing has been captured...and as I'm sure you know, Galvatron has somehow returned."

"I...was not aware of that fact," Mindwipe said, with a gasp, he rose and saluted in the Sweeps style. "Long live- Hail Galvatron!"

"Hail Galvatron," Astrotrain replied, with the same gesture. Mindwipe sat, shaking slightly. He'd served under Galvatron only briefly, during the Plasma Energy Chamber disaster which led to the so-called 'Rebirth' of Cybertron.

Mindwipe had silent questions. Was Galvatron even sane? He'd almost brought the Decepticons victory over that moronic nitwit Rodimus Prime, but now, Optimus Prime was back.

Of course, he'd also instituted a reign of terror, with the sycophantic Scourge and Cyclonus at his side. And those twit Sweeps.

"It's for the good of the Empire, Mindwipe," Astrotrain said, penetrating his advisor's thoughts. "Lord Teratron will step aside as leader, but still be retained. Lord Galvatron would not do without his advice. And I will still be an important officer with this Command. No one can question my service as an Imperial Commander and Administrator."

"For the good of the Empire," Mindwipe rasped, nearly choking.

Mindwipe fell into a trance. He really needed the advice of the Ancients on this one.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Primative!?"

Grimlock wasn't of this universe....the term primitive insulted him greatly...

"Me not primative...me Grimlock just want City-con to hand over prisoner so me can go...!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Minerva: -keeps working on Dirge-

Nightbeat: -looks in the direction that Aero Blade dissappeared in, scowls- "I don't like this. Not one bit." -looks over at Chromedome and Roadbuster, points at alleyway-

Chromedome: -nods-

Chromedome and Roadbuster: -head into alleyway, each one back against the opposite wall, staying under cover, guns at the ready-

Siren: -leans in next to Nightbeat, hisses- "What do we do?"

Nightbeat: -stands- "We go walkabout. C'mon Siren." -starts walking into alleyway, making no effort to conceal his presence-

Siren: -sighs- "I had to ask...." -follows Nightbeat-
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Nightbeat, Siren, be careful - I'm picking up two energy forms directly that way. Aero Blade's on our side and he's a bit scruffy looking at the moment. Stratus, Sureshock, maybe you should go with them so there's no mistake."

Hound became quiet again. He wanted to go with them, but the damage was taking its toll. An oily area was growing steadily underneath his engine compartment from the sniper's shots. He rested without moving, resisting the urge to go into shutdown mode.

Sureshock glanced at Stratus, beckoned him to follow, and then ran after Nightbeat and Siren.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara and StarBlade watched as the one Autobot approached the one controlled by Unicron. Adeara wasn't particularly happy about being ignored, but, oh well. It happens. A shake of her head, and she turned to her assassin partner. "It seems that we aren't needed here. But let us stay and see what happens. I for one would like to see that overgrown planet eater finally gotten rid of." StarBlade just nodded. She had no clue who Unicron was, so she just let the fleshling rant and b*tch.
Lord Zarak

"Primative!?"

Post by Lord Zarak »

"You misunderstand Grimlock, I was refering to our big green friend here as the primitive, not yourself." replied Sky Lynx, eager to prevent Grimlcok going off on one.
"Why do you want the esteemed failure that is Thunderwing, and where would you go with him? Would you need comfortable and reliable transport?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus was worried. Aero Blade had told him to stay put, and he really didn't want to upset his partner, but he hadn't come back yet, and both Hound and Sureshock had insisted on him going. He flew in a couple of more circles trying to decide, then flew after Sureshock.

Once entering the alleyway, Stratus flew ahead of the Headmasters. He didn't trust them not to shoot at Aero Blade, purposefully or accident. He flew ahead, turning a corner, and then almost fainted out the air in shock. There was a strange transformer with a weapon at his partner's head! There was no-way he was going to let anyone hurt Aero Blade...

"DIE DECEPTICON!" Stratus screamed in minicon, gunning his engines for the black helicopter.

Tracer had been about ready to pull the trigger when he heard a strange noise. He looked up in time to be smacked in the face by a red flash. He stumbled slightly, taking his foot off Aero Blade.

Stratus transformed in mid air, ready to open fire on the black Decepticon, but Tracer's hand shot out, grabbing the minicon. Stratus squirmed and screeched by reflex, not liking to be held by any transformer, let alone a Decepticon.

Tracer winced at the sheer pitch of the noise that this little creature was making. He'd never seen such a small transformer, but he found it hard to believe it could make such a sharp noise. He sqeezed his hand around the tiny transformer, causing it's screeching to choke off painfully to a low, sharp whimper.

"Stratus! No!!" Seeing his minicon partner in danger brought back some of Aero Blade's movement back from the dull paralysis of the stun lazer he'd been hit by, but not enough of it. Tracer was immediately reminded of his eariler prey and stomped his foot back down on Aero Blade's back, pinning him again.

Aero Blade turned his head so that he wasn't face first on the ground and tried now with more vigor to force Tracer off him, but he was forced to stop when the Tracer placed the end of his blaster on the side of Aero Blade's head, alittle bit behind his eye.

"These distractions are getting on my nerves..." Tracer growled down at Aero Blade. From Tracer's other hand, Stratus whimpered, still in pain and upset. Things were no better off now than they had been earlier. If anything, they were worse, because he knew Aero Blade wasn't going to struggle now.

"Now then," Tracer started. "Time to finally finish this..." He said, preparing to pull the trigger of his blaster. With his attention divided between his two captives, Tracer never took notice of the Headmasters slowly approaching.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing's mind swam back into counciousness...very slowly.

Of course, he awoke in the grasp of Scorponok.

Damn.

"I'm going to take up heraldry," he muttered.

Yes. As soon as this whole asinine charade of a 'trial' I'm going to retire to my Estate and concern myself as a Lord of the Realm and Prince of the Oil should- with running affairs. Prime and Galvatron may seek to exclude me, but I will be heard. The proper nobility cannot be excluded. Optimus Prime is a glorified peasant, and Galvatron a simple reincarnation of that petty warlord commoner Megatron. They are NOT nobles, and never will be. Rule of Cybertron belongs to those with the privelege, the wealth, and the time. I have all three.

Thunderwing sighed.

True power will be through manipulating the absurd "republican" notions the Autobots have. Iacon is laughably isolated. The Decepticon "imperial" notions will be no easier to exploit, since the only elements of the Empire are that backwater planets Earth and Nebulos. I won't need a Matrix this time. In fact, I never did. I, Thunderwing, have all the power I need. Public virtue. I will explore this option.

"Dash it all, just decide where I'm going and be done with it! A Noble such as myself does not deserve pointless bickering!" Thunderwing huffed. How dare they treat his capture like it was comparable to...to a brigand, or rabble rouser. The nerve.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"You deserve my fist in your ugly face Decepticon..."

Grimlock looked at Sky Lynx, slightly dis-interested.. he wasn't anybody's fool he knew Sky Lynx was back-tracking.

"If primative give me Thunderwing in first place we be gone by now..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome and Roadbuster: -take up flanking positions, still hiding in the rubble, aim at Tracer-

Nightbeat and Siren: -hit end of alleyway-

Nightbeat: -sees Chromedome and Roadbuster in position, smiles, aims at Tracer-

Siren: -aims at Tracer-

Nightbeat: -chuckles- "My, my, my. Is the big, bad Decepticon having a problem dealing with a minicon? You'll destroy the Decepticon reputation of being rough and tough."