[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Stryfe looks at the Battlecons with undisguised contempt.
Sociopathic, lowlife maniacs. We'd be better off trusting the Insecticons...
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Specter looks at Stryfe with obvious contempt.)

Specter: Useless little busy-body... I'll bet he never got his hands dirty in the thick of mass destruction once!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

With that Deadshot took out his sniper rifle and fired one of his acid filled explosive rounds narrowly missing the Battlecons and tosses his rifle back into subspace.

"As much of a loon as Mowdown is he is an Iron Wolf and a good one at that. I don't think he wants to become a Battlecon." Deadshot snarled.

"Easy Deadshot, the Battlecons are just having some fun." Sixblade had a semi-smile on his face.

"When do I get to blow somethign up up up!?" Mowdown asked.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi nodded.

"Of course, the General may have overplayed his hand this time. I'll notify Astrotrain in due course."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Good," Snake said, gunning the jeep back to full throttle. "I'd better get back before they suspect anything."

He sent the jeep back on course to the Decepticons.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(It's a good thing that Sixblade said something, because Deadshot was already in the target sensors of Yellowjacket, Specter, Outlaw, and Darkside. Roadkill was too busy being devious. They now put away their guns and await the next move.)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Who would want to become a Battlecon, Deadshot, apart from those not worthy to be a member of a better team?" asked Disorder.
"I don't think that Mowdown wouldnt ever dear lower himself down to that level, do you?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The jeep pulled back up in front of the Decepticons.

"Now, Hatemonger," Snake said. "Let's get down to business."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemogner looked down at Snake.

"And what would that business be? I was readying my troops to go and gather energon. However, if you have something better I am all audio sensors." Hatemonger kneeled down to see the human better.

"The Iron Wolves are our own, we have fought more battles than most of these new cons will ever see." Sixblade smiled.

"Thats why I don't leave I blow stuff up!" Mowdown cheered.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was starting to become impatient with the humans. This being something you generally do not want to do to a forty-foot tall robot with plenty of heavy weapons.

"Human I await your answer, you are begining to waste my time. I need to gather more resources and give my men a chance to do something on this planet. I will help you or simply ignore you as you are not my enemy, however I tire of this waiting." He spoke standing up to his full height.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Walking to Hatmonger, Disorder whispered to him
"Is there anything I could do to...get their co-operation?"
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

Darkside: Feh. If you're going to brag, Sixblade, try doing it to someone who cares. Our CPUs do not suffer from overwhelming amounts of vanity. Good day to you all.

(Darkside in lead, the Battlecons wander off to see what the bot in command is up to. Funny thing... He'd said that bots like the Iron Wolves think too highly of themselves. Did the Battlecons even care what others thought of them? Their motivations are very enigmatic.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked over at Disorder.

"No worries yet I will give them a few more minutes to decide on a choice of action otherwise we are out of here." Hatemonger whispered back.

Cyrotek smiled at the whole occurance with the Battlecons and Iron Wolves.

Common punks, thats all they are but even a punk can be useful. He smiled.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Stryfe noticed the Battlecons and Iron Wolves' confrontation, and muttered something about "Feuding, common trash..."
Death Knell, watching the whole situation, decided something had to be done about it. He sidled up to Hatemonger, and whispered to him, "The troops are getting restless, sir. I think we'd better get moving, soon."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake had been thinking of a plan, but this...robot was making it difficult for him to do so.

"I shall return to Carbombya and confer with my allies. I will contact you when I have a plan."

Snake jumped into the driver's seat of the head jeep, and headed back the way they had came, the small army he had assembled riding behind him.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled.

"Good enough, we will return soon enough." he then looked at the troops.

"Rearm, Conquesticons get the Flamebarge ready, for soon the Decepticons plunder!" Hatemonger smiled.

*PS Any mods/players that want to help try to set up some type of human defense, please pm me or something!*
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell acknowledged the general's order with a nod, then transformed into vehicle mode, driving off towards the warship. The other Conquesticons followed.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link to all the Earthern Decepticons.

"The target is a nuclear power plant in some state called Vermont, its near a small town and there are little military defenses in the area. I am not sure about possible defenses from the EDF but with our new weapons I am not too worried." with that an image of the area appeared in Hatemongers optics and was sent to all the cons.

"This mission will be simple, we need energon. The more the better. Blitzwing, Overlord, Iron Wovles, Conquesticons, Battlecons, Wierdwolf, Disorder, Cryotek. Are you all ready?" Hatemonger smiled as he knew the answer.

"HAHA you know it boss!" Mowdown cheered, cocking a rifle.

"Damn right." Shixblade smiled.

"Ready and waiting." Deadshot said loading a new cartridge into his rifle.

Cyrotek was getting ready to board the ship, Cryo ejected a small disk.

"Just in case someone should try to protect old Astrotrain." He laughed knowing if Hatemonger got more power it would only help him.

"Ready for anything sir." he smiled boring the ship.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell called from the warship's bridge, "We're ready, General Hatemonger. Prepared to lift off on your command."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake returned to Carbombya with the small army that he had assembled, and headed straight for Fakaddi's throne room.