[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Post by Galvatron91 »

The final battle for Cybertron is on, while the battle for Earth has only commenced...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Decepticons on Earth headed by Hatemonger with assistance from Blitzwing have established a base of operations on Earth.

Cyrotek recently upgraded the Iron Wolves into a gestalt team and he is assist Overlord in weapons production for the base.
Lord Zarak

Re: Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
The final battle for Cybertron is on, while the battle for Earth has only commenced...

ooc- ooooooohh, enigmatic. Excellent

IC- Giga and Mega were standing opposite Overlord in his base mode, as he produced the laser turrets for Hatemonger.

G- Ah, we have company. He also brings us a gift.
M- That he does dear. I can see some exciting times coming from this gift of earth. *turning to the, as yet for Giga and Mega, unidentified robot* Identify yourself, friend, so we can accept your gift graciously, and without suspicion.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(The Battlecons stand ready for...whatever.)

Darkside: Roadkill, did you install the receivers into those Insecticons?

Roadkill: Hardwired into the pain receptors, just like that movie. If they try anything funny, pain city.

Darkside: Good. So their twisted plan will work, and they'll be loyal to boot, no matter what.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake looked at the guards.

"How much longer?!" he shouted.

"He actually finished them, sir." The guard said.

"Excelletn!" Snake said, walking over to the commlink and activating it.

"My dear Fakaddi, the Insecitons are ready to be activated!"
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

OOC: Surprise! Roadkill is already gone! (See the previous thread.)
You may fear me now.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The dictator laughed.

"Excellent! Well then, activate them!"

Fakkadi activated a monitor screen in his throne room.

"I will watch the proceedings from here. Join me after they are operational."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I have a bad feeling about this." Lazarus said to Fakaddi. "And it got even worse when that Decepti-Creep arrived."
Snake moved to the computer hookup, and sent power running through the Insecitons, activating them.

Nothing happened.

Then, Shrapnel's fingers twitched.

Then Bombshell's.

Then Ransack's

Within a few minutes, the Insecticons were all moving.

"THEY'RE ALIVE!" Snake shotued. "THEY'RE ALIVE!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Warmonger heaved up more massive chunks of Earth and brought them over to Overlord for ore extranction and transformation.

"Where do you want the ore, powermasters?" Warmonger asked.

It was a good thing Warmonger had Shixblade as the central unit as if it was Mowdown he would be trying to bring down the entire mountainside!

Hatemonger smiled. "Excellent work Cyrotek, Battlecons, Conquisticons, Blitzwing everyone give the base the once over, if you see anything or anywhere we can place more weapon systems then do it. In case the theatre of battle leaves Cybertron for Earth." He got onto his com-link to Giga and Mega.

"Fellow powermasters, can you also have Overlord make some weapons that can be used by our men just in case? Thank you." He added and started to examine the base.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Well, the base is pretty good offensive wise. Once we can get in touch with Cybertron, we're gonna need some defensive stuff. Advance radar detection systems and the like. Oh, and we should reinforce the base walls with a layer of thick metal, just in case."

Blitzwing turned and headed out of the cave, before flying to the top of the mecca, and walking in amongst the AA turrets and missile launchers placed there.

"Looks good from up here boss," he radio'd in, then stood on the edge for a while, looking out over the barren desert.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(The B-cons were listening in...)

Roadkill: Of course it looks good. We let Yellowjacket handle the measures.

Yellowjacket: If anyone gets too close, BOOM!!

(Then, a little beeping sound is heard from Roadkill. He flips open a hidden panel on his arm, revealing a small computer.)

Roadkill: Good news, Darkside!

Darkside: What is it?

Roadkill: The Insecticons are awake.

Darkside: Ah, yes. That is good.

[Edit: sig removal ~Scout]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell shot a smile towards Hatemonger.
"I think," he said, "That I can handle the defensive aspects, at least for now."
He gestured towards the Flamberge. "That ship has enough spare parts to let us assemble a good-sized sheild generator. Also, we could easily pull the cloaking device out of one of the shuttles, and use it to hide the base. Would that be sufficient?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Place it in front of the base, his cranes can do what he pleases with it" replied Mega to the Iron Wolves gestalt.

She heard the comm link beep.
"Excuse mw while I deal with this"
She turned and walked away whilst listening to Hatemongers request

M: "Impressive. I see that you are a combination of the Iron Wolves." said Mega. I hope that we can fight in battle together, you would be a useful ally. *turns towards oncoming footsteps* Ah, here comes my wife. What was that about dear?"

G: Hatemonger requiers additional hand held weapons for the troops. Do you think Overlord should produce some for himself?"

M: A quandry indeed, dearest. Do you think we should ask our friends here for an unbiased opinion?

G: A perfect answer to an unseemly difficult question.

M: Iron Wolves, would you care to gives us an answer to the question of Life...The Universe....And Everything (ooc- copyright Douglas Adams)?

G:*Laughing* Ignore him, he teases! All we ask is that you give us an answer as to whether Overlord should produce some sidearms for himself?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Hmm." Warmonger pondered.

"I believe Hatemonger would allow extra weapons to be made for everyone, Overlord included, Hatemonger himself especally with his Minicons has more than enough firepower so he would want the weapons for everyone else." Warmonger smiled.

"As per your query I believe all life circles around war and the struggle to live." *OOC remember Shixblade is the current center so he would be capable of trying to answer this Mowdown on the other hand would have prolly yelled something about his head and opened fire :)* The gestalt answer.

Hatemonger looked at Death Knell.

"Excellent work then, Battlecons would you assist them in getting the shield generator and cloaking system online?" Hatemonger asked.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

G: *laughs at the last bit of Warmongers answer* You see the effect on people and machines Mega? *Turning towards Warmonger* A splendid answer, splendid! Go and tell Hatemon...no, I'll tell him myself.

M: Overlord, could you prepare the tank for my wife? She needs to tell Hatemonger about the excellent decision about arms.

*a hatch opens, and the tank is seen. Giga walks over to it, gets in and departs. Takes about 30 seconds. Mega watches. Also, the first laser turret is produced. Mega gets on comm*

M: Dear, could you ask how many of these laser turrets he wants? And if you can, could you find some food and drink? If I have non of either, I will surely die of thirst and hunger!

G: You old drama queen! I'm sure you've only got a little rumble!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell nods to Hatemonger.
"Good, we'll get to work. If the Battlecons think they can pull out the cloak from one of the shuttles onboard, we'll get the sheild up."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Disorder, taking advantage of his alternate mode, transformed to take an aerial view of the now nearly complete base.

From his vantage point he could see the base, where the turrets could go, Overlord, Warmonger and a tank going towrds the base.

"Hatemonger this is Disorder. I am in the air at the moment. There is a tank proceeding towrds the base. Would you like me to engage?"

M: "Seeing as the first turret is produced Warmonger , would you care to take it to our commander?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi beamed.

"Excellent...excellent."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger paused for a moment.

"Disorder ask the tank to identify itself if it is one of our own, let him come and see me if not wipe it out." Hatemonger said into his com-link.

Warmonger reached down and picked up the turret.

"Yes I will take the new weapon to our commander and see if he likes the results." With that the Gestalt started to run back towards the base.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Roger that" replied disorder. He armed his wepons in preparation.

"Unidentified tank, this is Disorder of the Decepticon Empire. You are entering a restricted area. Please Identify yourself, or you WILL be fired upon"

G: Disorder, this is Giga. I bring news to Hatemonger. May I proceed?

D: You can proceed. My instructions are to direct you to Hatemonger. I shall tell him you are on your way.
*opens comm to Hatemonger*
Hatemonger, this is Disorder. Giga is in the tank, and she says she has news for you.
On another matter, do you wish for me to remain in the air?