[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

A pilot in an X50 smiled.

Stupid robots they are not even fighting back. he thought as he fired a set of missles at the Battlecons as well as Overlord and the Conquesticons.

He was yelled at by his commander as soon as he fired but he didn't care as long as they wiped out the invaders was all that mattered in the end.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Incoming missiles, Death Knell. Take the reactor and run. I'll deal with the human!"

Before Overlord got his chance, Disorder came in from the sun, and locked onto the X-50.
"You're going to regret that." he said. He fired his fusion cannons at the jet.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The pilot tried to dodge the energy blasts but to no avail.

"Oh ****!" the pilot screamed as the blasts tore through his plane and himself.

Hatemonger saw what happened.

"No leave the reactor it's not ours to take, besides the Flamebarge would be overweight with all of us, the energon and the reactor. How close to capacity is the ship anyway." At this point Hatemonger was pretty sure it was close to 80-90% he now wanted to get out of there before the place became any more of a blood bath. He thought firing a few blasts at an armour group.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Job done thought Disorder. "are there any more human jets you want me to take out?" he asked Hatemonger.

"Capacity is at 85% and rising. I estimate two and a half vorns till 100% capacity is reached commander" replied Overlord.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger heard Disorder, "Good work, but there is plenty of human air power be careful."

He then addressed Overlord.

"Great work keep it up."
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

OOC: I've been workin' on Finals. 'Scuse my absense.

IC>

(Darkside had ignored foolish human warnings. The ground troops were a joke and these planes were the only thing bad enough to really damage them.)

Darkside: Blast them all and send them to their slagging afterlife!

(Yellowjacket fired an interception barrage from his Phalanx Cannon to blow away the X-50's missles. Darkside took on the troops himself.)

Darkside: What are you? Stupid? Don't you fools have any real weapons? You know...LIKE THIS!

(Upon the troops, Darkside mercilessly fires his Anti-Matter Cannon, blowing away great amounts in the blast radius. Outlaw flies straight up to address the X-50 issue, Tesla-blasting any that came in range. And boy did they start getting in range when a phantom air-squad [courtesy of Specter] started herding them in!)

Roadkill: Bad to the bone...Yeah!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Disorder inwardly smiled at Hatemongers words.
"Roger that. Hope everything is ok groundside."
His radar-lock beeped at him- a human had a lock on him. Not being the fastest bothered him. He thought he could handle it, but as he banked left, the missile luanched warning sounded, from which he coudlnt escape. It got closer and closer to it impacted.

The sound emanated from Disorder. His armour had been punctured, and he fell from the sky, careering towards the ground. It got clsoer and closer, the becomeing larger wioth each second. Trying to trasnform didnt help, as it hindered his already damaged aerodynamics.

He crashed into the ground, with a large ploom of dust all around.
Ravage
Protoform

my be last post for a bit Graduation! :) 3.657 GPA for my mba :)

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger saw what happened to Disorder.

"SLAG! Overlord and the Battlecons break off your assults and check on Disorder." He yelled then got onto his com-link to everyone else.

"Conquesticons, Iron Wolves, Cryotek double back here, after we get Disorder back we leave! The shuttle is near enough to capacity to keep us powered for quite some time." he yelled, then grimiced as a missile hit him in the back, had Doubleshot not been doubling as armour the damage would have been most noticable.

"Stupid humans don't you give up?" He growled firing Railgun directly into the tank.

The Iron Wolves heard the orders.

"Yes sir! But I think I have a good idea how to keep these humans off our backs." Sixblade yelled.

"Iron Wovles, merge into Warmonger!" he yelled as the three merged into Warmonger using Deadshot as the main unit and began to fire and walk back toward the ship.

"Yes sir!" Cyrotek smiled freezing more people and watching them die rather painful deaths.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell's head snapped up, as he heard Hatemonger's order.
Retreating from Humans? What a dishonor...Not that we have a choice. The general gave an order, and I must obey it.
"You heard him, Conquesticons! Fall back. Provide cover fire for the others." His eyes fixed on the merging Iron Wolves, and a plan formed in his mind. "No, hold that Conquesticons. We fall back, as one. When we get to the ship, split up. Me an' Stryfe will warm up the engines and prepare for takeoff. Chancre, you'll prep the med bay, and do what you can for Disorder. Understand?"
Stryfe's gleeful grin indicated that he did. Chancre, in a rare moment of lucidness, just nodded.
"Good. Then, Conquesticons, unite!"
And they did. Stryfe and Chancre merged, forming legs and a lower torso. Death Knell connected to them, parts shifting until he formed the chest and arms of Obliterator.
The behemoth had all of his componants' power, and none of their intelligence. He had only a rudimentary understanding of tactics, but he knew what his job was.
Reach the Flamberge. Then seperate. Destroy all humans who stand in my way.
Hefting the grenade launcher that his Death Knell component had coveted so much, Obliterator fired at the nearest Human forces, and began to smash his way towards the ship.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemogner was not too worried about leaving the humans, the mission was a success they had the energon, except for Disorder everyone seemed to be fine, and he really did not want a massive human slaughter to occur. So Hatemonger felt it would be a good time to leave.

"Sir! Why are you not heading towards the ship?" Warmonger asked stepping on some people.

"Everyone else fall back first, my men come first. Besides, you can give me an ample amount of cover fire." Hatemonger replied, useing all of his weapons to help rack up a high human body count.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Stupid fool" said Overlord as he strode over to Disorder. He picked him up and entered the shuttle
"Dont you know we could have lost it all? You shoulod be slagged for your arrogance"

Disorder looked down at the floor.

"Ah, no answer eh? Well, maybe you will learn from this mistake."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as the men boarded the shuttle.

"Ok everyone, Disorder is safe. Everyone board and let's get out of here!" He ordered. Cyrotek ran onboard, Warmonger waited and fired at humans.

"Get on board Warmonger." Hatemonger ordered.

"No sir, not until you get over here as well." He snapped firing a volley into a human armour corp.

"Grr." Hatemonger growled and ran towards the shuttle, "I will not board, until everyone else has." He told the gestalt who waited.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Seeing the trouble Hatemonger was having, Overlord left Disorder and walked out of the shuttle towards Warmonger.

"Hey, get on the shuttle, before I have to break you up anddrag you one myself."

He brought his transtector destroyer cannon out of subspace, and trained it on Warmonger.

"Its fully charged. Its also very powerful, not that you need telling. So, I repeat myself. Get on the shuttle. NOW"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Obliterator smashed his way to the shuttle, just in time to see Overlord take aim at Warmonger.
That's not right, the gestalt's simple mind told him. Decepticons don't shoot each other. But they also obey their commanders. But more important, can't have shooting near shuttle. If it gets hit, we might not be able to leave here.
Placing his hand on Overlord's cannon, he looked the large Decepticon straight in the optics.
"Lower your gun now," he said slowly. "No shooting near the shuttle."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger yelled back to everyone.

"Get in the shuttle and we get out of here. Battlecons move it!" He yelled. "We have what we wanted so this mission is a success."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"If the shot goes straight into him, or you, it wont go near the shuttle, will it now?" repleied Overlord to Obliterator
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at everyone.

"Enough bickering get on the shuttle. Conquesticons fire the engine up, once the Battlecons get in we go." Hatemonger smiled.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

OOC: I'm finally FREE!!!!! No more college...for a while.

IC>

(They'd been deliberately ignoring the orders pertaining to Disorder. Furthermore, they were far from being overwhelmed. The human didn't take them seriously enough. Then, the order to leave was given. Why the hold-up? Because Yellowjacket didn't want to leave.)

Yellowjacket: It's not fair!!! They're so easy to kill!

(His Laser Cannon focuses a blast into a human tank, slicing into its core. Darkside understands, but points out that the ride is leaving.)

Yellowjacket: No fair...

(The Battlecons fly back to the ship. Yellowjacket left behind a little surprise... As the Battlecons enter the ship, Roadkill is searching his inventory.)

Roadkill: Has anyone seen my Reaction Charge?

Yellowjacket: Uh-huh.

(A few seconds later, a pursuing team of humans meet their doom as a large explosion is detonated at their feet where Yellowjacket left the charge.)

Roadkill: HEY! Do you know how long it takes for me to make those!?

Yellowjacket: Ummmm....no?

Roadkill: RIGHT! Wait a minute...

Darkside: Cool it, Roadkill.

Roadkill: Okay...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Obliterator heard Hatemonger's order, but kept his gaze on Overlord.
The thoughts of the gestalt's three componant minds fought for supremecy within him.
Don't wan't to look like I'm running. Can't give this slagheap that satisfaction. But I can't kill a fellow Decepticon, either. That wouldn't look good, the Stryfe part thought.
Appearences be damned! the madness-filled Chancre part thought. Kill him!
I must obey my orders. There is no alternative. The loyal, but paranoid Death Knell section thought. I must follow the chain of command. I am a soldier. It is what I do. If I fail, I will be of no use to the Decepticon army. They would certainly have me scrapped.
The minds debated for a few more seconds. Finally, Obliterator spoke. His words carried a mixture of face-saving, antagonism, and obedience.
"If you want to take a shot at me, Overlord, it will wait until we are at base." Obliterator's optics narrowed, and he grinned. "But you only get one shot. Then you die."
Without waiting for a response, Obliterator split into the three Conquesticons. They ran into the shuttle, Death Knell and Stryfe to the cockpit, Chancre to tend to Disorder's wounds.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as everyone got on board.

"Conquesticons start this ship up and lets get off this slagpile!" Hatemonger smiled and fired one last volley at the humans.

The tempation to fire a blast at the reactor taking much of the area around it to kingdom come crossed Hatemonger's mind but the thought better of it for now.

"Back to base with what we have, this mission is a success." Hatemonger smiled as he stood in the ship but proceeded to continue to fire at the humans until the ship took off.

"Sweet!" Mowdown cheered.

"Just like old times." Deadshot said kneeling beside Hatemonger and giving cover fire.

"Heh let's wait til we take off." Cryotek shrimked.