[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell grinned at Hatemonger's orders.
"Initiating landing cycle."
Slowly, much too slowly for Death Knell's taste, the shuttle lowered to the ground. Finally it was sitting on its landing struts, ramp down, within sight of the power plant.
Flicking the cloaking device off, Death Knell and the other Conquesticons walked back to the passenger compartment.
"We've landed, General Hatemonger," Death Knell reported, walking towards the ramp.
Ravage
Protoform

Here we go..... I hope I can make this rock.

Post by Ravage »

Fort Drum, Northern NY.

Suddenly the radar screen screamed alive, something was on the screen from somewhere else with that the war machine sprang to life ready to stop whatever it was.

A private in the radar room.

"General Howard! Something huge just appeared on radar!" the private screamed nervously, not sure if this might be the big one happening, but why in Vermont of all places he thought.

"What do you mean!?" The General yelled running to the screen.

"Looks like a massive bomber, maybe a star cruiser of some type but it just appeared out of no where." He private yelled.

"Get on the horn to General Macaffy down at Langely and also get the 158th and 107 Air National Guard in Burlington Vermont and Barnes Mass to get their asses their to find out what the hell that is pronto." the General barked.

"Yes sir!" The private snapped turning the communicator on and yelling into the line.

"Message to Langely AFB, the 158th and 107th Air National Guard, unidentfied bogey in airspace at southern Vermont, near the Vermont Yankee Nuclear plant scramble fighters now repeat possible strike on a nuclear power plant by unidentified bogey." the private continued to repeat over and over again.

He then noticed more dots appearing around the site *I would figure the size of most transformers would be enough to trigger radar."

"Additional information there appears to be more than one bogey in the area use extreme caution!"

At Langley AF in Virginia. General Macaffy looked at the radar.

"Knew this day would come sooner or later." He said puffing on a pipe.

"Sir should we issue a warning to the President or the EDF?" a soilder asked the General.

"Get the Pres on the line, I am not too worried about those Earth Defense Force screwballs, besides all of their aircraft is made by our boys anyway. Now get me the President and get those birds airborne!" The general barked.

At the various airforce bases groups of young men and women tossed on their flight uniforms, for them this is what they had trained for. They knew they risked life and limb to stop some foreign invader but this was what they wanted, to serve God and their country. At each base a number of men and women jumped into their F25' Hawks, F30 Starblazers and some of the newest most feared *by whatever is on the recieving end* X50 Rangnorok's.

Each of the groups hit the jets on their planes and took off to stop the threat whatever it was.....

Hatemonger disembarked the ship people who saw the Decepticons were not quite sure what to make of it. Most thought that the Decepticons were no more sadly they were wrong.

Hatemonger yelled stomping towards the plant.
"Humans, leave this area now if you value your lives. You will not be harmed unless you attack, attacking us will place your lives in peril leave now and you will be unharmed." Hatemonger yelled most people listened except for some redneck who started to fire at the Decepticon General with a pump action shotgun while blasting old Metallica.

"To quote my former commander, what heroic nonsense." He growled and fired a fusion cannon blast at the human and his truck vaporizing both of them, the man into a pink cloud of goo.

"Men do your work quickly, Battlecons, Iron Wolves, Wierdwolf help me to keep an eye for threats. Disorder get airborne now!" Suddenly Cryotek cut in.

"Sir it appears the humans got word of quickly and have scrambled several sets of fighter aircraft to intercept us. Two of the groups are from North and East of here and are only about 15 minutes away." Cryotek yelled over the screams of people fleeing in terror.

"Slag, quickly start to get the energon flow going to the Flamebarge once it's full the mission is a success and we leave!" with that Hatemonger flipped Raingun into one hand and the new Violator cannon into the other, he didn't wish to hurt any humans unless he had too but it looked like he had no other choice this day, he thought and turned his head to the sky.

The Iron Wolves snapped into action like the professionals they are.

"Mowdown transform into tank mode and block that main street, Deadshot cover the Battlecons in case there is a suprise strike and I will keep an eye out myself." Sixblade yelled running from the ship and drawing his blades.

"Yes sir!" Mowdown yelled nearly tripping out of the shuttle and transforming in mid air, his tank form rumbled to the street all weapons ready.

"You got it!" Deadshot said but instead jumped up onto the top of the Flamebarge the height of the shuttle would give him a great place to provide cover fire as well as antiaircraft support should the need arise.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

ooc: I assume you want my boys gathering energon
ic:
Death Knell gestured with his new grenade launcher.
"You heard the General, Conquesticons. Let's drain this place dry!"
Transforming into thier vehicle modes, Death Knell, Stryfe, and Chancre sped towards the power plant, to start up the energon flow.
Lord Zarak

ooc- been moving back to uni

Post by Lord Zarak »

Disorder complied with Hatemongers request and took to the skies. On his radar, he noticed Earthen planes vectoring n on the decepticons position
"Hatemonger, we have incoming terrestrial planes. Your orders?"
Ravage
Protoform

Moving out of uni :)

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger heard Disorder.

"How long until intercept, do not attack them until they become a threat." Hatemogner added.

Mowdown was getting anty.

"Come on why can't we just slag this place!?" He whined.

"You will hold your fire until I give you the order to attack." Hatemonger shot back.

Hatemonger got onto his com-link to Overlord and the Conquesticons.

"How goes the energon creation?" He asked.

The more time that passed the closer the military craft drew, alow national guard forces in the surronding areas were getting ready to attack.
Darkside
Protoform

Scare Tactics...

Post by Darkside »

(Since they were not ordered to attack yet, the Battlecons began amusing themselves whilst keeping a sharp scanner out for enemies. Specter was randomly inducing gory human death scenes amidst the panicky crowd. Roadkill was tweeking a new weapon he's put together: explosive bolas. The sudden short-circuit of car alarms in the area and screwy electronics easily points out that Outlaw's using EMP. He's not directing it at other Decepticons though. As for Yellowjacket, he's laughing manaically, just waiting to cut loose at any given moment. Darkside is watching his team with pleasure, satisfied that they are keeping themselves occupied. He knew a fight was coming. Intercepters were on their way here now. Soon, there would be a destructive onslaught that would never end! At least, not ifhe couldn't help it.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

A few battleions pulled within the areas limits. A commander barked to his troops.

"We wait until air support gets here! Then we move in." he ordered, as a large number of Behmoth tanks pulled near by and a large number of troops.

"Most of the civilians are leaving the area sir." A soilder donning nuclear protective gear proclaimed, in fact most of the soilders were in gear in case a stray shot hit the reactor.

"Good enough, when air support arrives we move in." The commander replied.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell took a moment from his work to shout towards Hatemonger, "Energon production proceeding on schedule, sir."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(Deleted)
Darkside
Protoform

We have guests...

Post by Darkside »

Specter: Darkside, I do believe there is a definite grouping outside the city. It's so blatent that even low-tech human scanners would detect it.

Darkside: So what makes you think I didn't know?

Specter: Aren't we going to act? The enemy is here.

Darkside: It's not time to cut loose yet, although I could probably shoot my cannon at them and expect a hit. In any case, we can't terrorize them properly when they're all the way out there.

Specter: Point taken.
Quick Switch

Bombshell- don't use my characters without permission. Please.

Post by Quick Switch »

(Let's try this again. We'll assume that last post didn't happen.)

Fakkadi nodded to his two associates.

"No further word yet, my friends. However, I am quite sure that Astrotrain will brief us on our responsibilities once the main force arrives."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Suddenly the din of afterburners could be heard from all around the city.

"Excellent our support is here! Lets go!" The commander said jumping down into his tank as the other vechicles around him started up. The F25s, F30s and X50s began to arrive over the area.

Deadshot was looking through his scope and noticed the activity.

"Sir, air reinforcements have arrived and the ground forces are moving in. Permission to engage?" Deadshot asked Hatmonger.

Hatemonger was already aware of the scene and was thinking Slag, these humans are not as simple as though Megatron dealt with, I was hoping to avoid a blood bath.

With that a tank locked onto Deadshot and fired hitting him in the shoulder and nearly blowing him off the ship.

"You slaging piece of Organic trash!" Deadshot growled some sparks and melted metal on his shoulder armour but luckly nothing he or any other mechnic could not fix in a few cycles.

"What are the orders sir!?" Deadshot growled, he had a special explosive, incindary acid round loaded in the chamber, he was curious to see if organics liked acid.

Hatemonger shook his head and sighed, oddly enough he didn't want to slag these humans.
"Decepticons, the humans have arrived, engage them as needed. Conquesticons, Overlord increase flow by 30%-40% any more than that and we could a meltdown." He ordered and drew his weapons and took aim at a battlion rolling towards him, he heard the rifle crack from Deadshot and then the screams of the troops it hit, truely an example of the Iron Wolf's name.

"Yeahhhh haaa!" Mowdown cheered rolling right into enemy fire, not all of the Iron Wolves were as gifted in terms of armour plating as Mowdown, they also were not as gifted in firepower either. Sadly, for the humans, the remainder of the Iron Wolves were gifted in remorse something Mowdown didn't excel at.

"My guns are bigger than yours!" he cheered mowing down a group of soilders into piles of flesh with an rotary auto cannon he installed from the base.

Sixblade on the other hand was running swiftly through enemy troops explosions and bullet fire were near misses but that is the life of a ninja and a warrior of his caliber, the trick was to keep moving make your enemy need to track you and try to hit you, until it was too late. His armour was becoming scuffed from the shells exploding around him, but his blades were true slicing flesh and armour indiscrinatly.

Cryotek was possibly the coldest of all the warriors currently engaging the enemy, he fired one of his liquid nitrogen missiles into an oncoming set of troops and watched them let out a choked scream before shattering, their molectular structure frozen and brittle like glass.

"Stupid humans you came to your own death!" He growled.

The figher jets saw the carnage occuring on the ground.

"Star 5 this is Red Falcon." A pilot in a X50 said into his radio.
"Looks like our boys need a hand, open fire on the robots but do not hit the reactor, last thing we need is to irradate the Eastern Seaboard." the pilot said as the various fighters flew in and began to engage the enemy.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Sure," Lazarus said. "Our 'responsibilites' will involved lining up and letting the Decepticons use us for target practice."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell began tapping buttons.
That's the best we're going to get...
He called over his shoulder, "General, energon output has been increased 37%! We're pushing the reactor to it's limits! Any more, and we'll certainly trigger a meltdown!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger fired a volley at a group of fighters.

"Excellent, Death Knell given the situation do the best you can." He yelled over the din of explosions.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Disorder noticed the jets getting closer and closer.
"Do you want me to engage the fighters Hatemonger?"

"Recieved and understood" replied Overlord. He turned towards the conquesticons:
"Lift this up, so I can tweek it a bit more to get the power Hatemonger wants."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

A group of jets saw Disorder and opened fire.

"Unidentified aircraft land now!" A pilot yelled into his headset.

Hatemonger heard Disorder and replied "Engage without hesitation."

Suddenly Hatemonger got rocked by a ATS missile as the blast rocked him backwards and smoked his armour good.

"Hmm the gnats pack a bite." He growled and let loose with the Violator cannon as the soundwaves ripped two aircraft to shreads.

A set of fighters and a large sum of ground troops rolled and swooped into the area the Battlecons were in.

"Unidentifed beings, this is the military of the United States. Stop now or pay!" A commander growled as the tanks brought their weapons online and the jets circled over head.

Cryotek had been keeping his eye on the battle.

"Funny the humans are not directly attacking Overlord, the Conquesticons or the ship itself becuase of the equipment and energon lines. Hmm." He got onto his comlink.

"Hatemonger I think if this battle gets any more hairy, we can close in on the nuclear site, the humans are afraid to strike near it, so the ship and equipment as well as Overlord and the Conquesticons will probably be left alone." He added.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"No problem," Stryfe replied to Overlord. He and Chancre immediately began aiding him, while Death Knell continued to monitor the energy stream.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Nonsense," Fakkadi replied jovially. "What have we to worry about? We've been good allies since the first Earth invasion."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"But you know how the Decepticons are,' Lazarus said. "They'll get rid of us whenever they feel we are no longer useful."

Before he could continue, his jaw met Snake's gloved fist, and was sent sprawling.

"It will be alright," he said.

Rubbing his jaw, Lazarus got up.

"Let's hope you're right."