[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C4 : Clash of the titans (Rodimus & Optimus)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing snarled in rage.

"Damn this!" he cried. "My troops are being defeated by mere rabble!"

The Powermasters were being engaged handily by the Headmasters, Apeface and Thrust were mounting some sort of counterattack (ineffectively- against Blaster of all units), Thundercracker and Skywarp were meeting little success...Dirge had been injured critically, and now that primitive Snapdragon had left the field.

"This cannot be happening," he moaned.

Quick Switch examined the present situation.

"Optimus," the field commander called up to his leader, "suggest...alliance with Rodimus Convoy's forces to drive Thunderwing's troops from the field, and isolate Thunderwing so he may be defeated."

Inside Scorponok...

Judge Delibarata reached a concensus with himself rather quickly in the bowels of Scorponok.

Namely, Thunderwing's ploy at manipulation of Rodimus Convoy, and his attempts to claim the Matrices-or destroy them, the Judge couldn't keep track- had failed utterly. And now he had turned against the one Transformer who could have assured Thunderwing a measure of victory, Scorponok.

Thunderwing had lost.

"Bring out the device," the Magistrate said to one of his Sharkticon aides. The clumsy being brought out a small box with a red button on it.

"Activate the transporter," Judge Delibarata said bitterly. "Our business is finished here...for now."

With an obedient nod, the Sharkticon pressed the button, and the remaining Sharkticons vanished.

"The Quintessons will reclaim their place of glory, you ungrateful wretches," the Judge screamed as his body began to displace. "Cybertron will be ours- the Dominion will conquer all! We shall have- our revenge!"

And with that phrase echoing inside Scorponok, Judge Delibarata vanished back to New Quintessa.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing took off towards the sky, and combied with Dreadwind, to form Dreadwing, who fired at Roadbuster, and the other Headmasters.

Thrust peeled off from the attack on Blaster, and headed towards Thunderwing.

"Thunderwing!" he said. "Shall I report this to our Quintesson ally?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome and Nightbeat: -dive away from Dreadwing's fire-

Roadbuster: -steps aside and continues firing all weapons at Dreadwing, switching shrapnel cannon to anti-missile duty-

Chromedome: -grabs up his other blaster pistol, fires both blaster pistols at Dreadwing-

Nightbeat: -picks himself up off of ground- "I am definately getting too old for this. Now, where was I....." -looks over at Thunderwing- "Ah, yes." -raises voice- "Thunderwing, your troops are abandoning you. Although given the fact that you're obviously going to turn on them probably gives them good reason. Is that the mark of the aristocracy? Being a backstabbing coward?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing continued to fire at the Headmasters and Roadbuster, not letting up for a second.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing waved off Thrust.

"No, no- Judge Delibarata has presumably left the field. Instead, attack the enemy!"

He then flicked his gaze over to Nightbeat.

"Ah, the impetousness...I'll give you a reckoning, scum," and with that, the aristocrat teleported himself next to the detective.

His eyes burned with Chaos Energy.

"At least I'll be able to kill one Transformer this day before I leave the field- and I dare say I'll enjoy ending your miserable exsitence."

And with that, Thunderwing focused all his hatred and fire two eyebeams brimming with destructive power at Nightbeat.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Thrust turned back towards Blaster, firing off a pair of missles at the Autobot communicator.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Grimlock focused his attack on Skywarp, the confusion around them all gave no clear break to get a focused shot away.

This is all insanity

Sixshot simply stood in dumb-struck awe at the battle.

Springer watched Thunderwing teleport behind Nightbeat, and lined up his blaster.

"Now Sixswitch!"

Springer yelled to his team-mate, hoping that Sixswitch had found the perfect spot to get off a decent shot at Thunderwing.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster and Fastforward dove out of the way of Thrust and Apeface's first run Stinger getting knocked to the side by one of the blasts.

"Thrust is taking off!" Fastforward called as he fired off shots at Apeface.

"Too bad he ain't stayin' gone" Blaster replied as Thrust banked back and flew towards him firing off a few shots at Thrust.

"Steeljaw Cubbie Stripes take to the sky, Boltz get over here and lay in some supporting fire!" Blaster called.

The three cat-casettes jumped up into the air flying towards the two Decepticons as Boltz ran towards Stinger flipping him upright again and firing at Thrust.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The cat cassettes headed towards the two jets, who were too busy firing at Blaster and Fastfoward, that they never noticed them until they were right on them.

"What the...?!" Thrust said, transforming and trying to swat Cubbie off, as Apeface transformed and tried to knock Stripes and Steeljaw off of him.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Well, it's not like I've got anything better to do... Aero Blade thought to himself, starting to follow Hound. He'd gotten a funny feeling about this place, ever since he'd gotten here and saw Autobots fighting Autobots. There seemed to be less of it now, but it was enough to make him alittle suspicious, but Hound seemed trustworthy. After all, Stratus hadn't run away from him, and that counted for something with Aero Blade.

Even if it did turn out that Hound and/or his buddies, or whoever/wherever they were going to turned out to be evil, it wasn't as if they could do any worse than the Decepticons back home...

Stratus, sitting up on Aero Blade's shoulder waved happily back at Sureshock and Highwire. Then suddenly, seeming to remember something, froze.

"Grindor's still over where Snapdragon was!!" He exclaimed, not yet aware that the Horrocon had already left. "He could be in trouble!"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Stripes got knocked back by Apeface but Steeljaw latched on to Apefaces other arm biting down.

Cubbie dropped under Thrust's clumsy throw and dropped his head pushing forward to ram into thrusts stomach.

"Pick your shots and make 'em count one wrong blast and one of our friends is gonna be down and out" Blaster said aiming at them.

Stinger and Fastforward also took aim as Boltz ran under the falling Stripes to catch him.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface howled as Steeljaw bit into his arm, and slammed his hand down against the Autobot cassette, trying to knock him off.

Cubbie's hit knocked Thrust down to the ground, where he tried to wrestle the cassette off of him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -ducks around behind Thunderwing as he fires his Chaos-fuelled eye beams- "C'mon, Thunderwing. If you want to fight me, do it without the Matrix. Or can't a true aristocrat take on a commoner without augmentation?" -chuckles- "Maybe it's easier to let Unicron do your thinking for you. You never were a mental giant. Must be all of that inbreeding in the aristocracy."

Chromedome: -dodges away from Dreadwing's fire, keeps firing back-

Roadbuster: -subspaces laser rifle, pulls grenade launcher from leg holster, starts firing it, along with the linear blaster at Dreadwing, shrapnel cannon still on anti-missile duty-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing tried to fire again, but instead, nothing happened.

"Ah, slag!" he shotued. "We're outta ammo!"

The fire from Roadbuster and the others impacted against his underside, sending the massive Powermaster jet to the ground.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing simply ignored Nightbeat's taunts; the aristocrat had decided the impudent Headmaster had gone to far.

And so he would have to die.

Thunderwing let loose another pair of eye beams at the detective.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer had had enough of watching, he hoped the rush job that Wheeljack had done would hold up.

"Thunderwing you coward! Pick on a bot with some fight in him !!"

Springer fired off a few laser blasts towards Thunderwing

"This no good, no-one want to fight like a bot with bolts..." Grimlock cumbersomely fired off more blasts at Skywarp and Thundercracker ....

.... The pair both banked sharply again, then swooped in low, each transforming to robot mode and grabbing both of Grimlock's arms ....
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -dodges away again, right shoulder blown apart as one of the eye beams grazes it- "You're nothing but a pawn, Thunderwing! Nothing but an expendable pawn!"

Roadbuster: "You're more generous than I am. I think he's just scum." -aims grenade launcher and linear blaster cannon, locks shrapnel cannon on Thunderwing, fires all weapons-

Chromedome: -activates commlink- "Hardhead! We need you here now!" -grabs Dreadwing, starts trying to lever them up-

Hardhead: "I'm coming, Chromedome!" -transforms, roars back to where Roadbuster, Nightbeat, and Chromedome are-
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Swop saw what was happening to Grimlock, and made a move to defend his leader.

(ooc- now that Sky Lynx is repaired, can someone make an opening for him? B_86 perhaps?)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

All of the assorted weaponry impacted Thunderwing's shell harmlessly- however, the aristocrat turned at Springer's approach.

"Springer," he said. "You deserve another good thrashing. How about it?"

Nightbeat and the Headmasters were forgotten- but if they interfered, Thunderwing fully intended to kill them.
Nissan_X_004
Protoform

OOC: too much work

Post by Nissan_X_004 »

OOC: Too much work, and less free time and a bad connection.. what else would I deserve?? I've been very busy, and it's very hard to try to follow this game the way I wanted to :(

The first attack from Vixen was successfully blocked by Magnus’ missiles, that made the predacon jump backwards.
The battle was getting even more harder at scarce kilometers from where Ultra Magnus and Moonblaze’s team were. They had been fighting for a while, but since Vixen didn’t gave any signs of wanting to abandon the combat willingly, Magnus and Moonblaze had determined to take things by force.
“Well Magnus, I’m willing to do whatever you have in mind to make my parter see reason” Moonblaze voice was cut off… the fatigue and the many wounds over her body began their effects on her spark.

“C’mon Vixen! Listen! That’s just not you!” Savage Rider’s desperate voice sounded distant in Vixen’s Audio Systems, she smiled widely, showing her sharp fangs and with a roar she ran towards Ultra Magnus. “ULTRASONIC ROAR!” Growled Vixen, launching an attack on Magnus, seeking to suppress his functions, though Moonblaze stepped in between both of them, covering the Attack with her Mirror-Shield Cannon. Moonblaze’s feet buried in the floor while her right arm bore with the dangerous attack.
“Cut it out!” Savage Rider jumped on Vixen, placing her arm on the neck of the predacon, whose immediately stopped her attack to try to freed herself from the pressure that was put on her neck by Savage.
“Mirror Attack!” Forgive me…. But I had no other choice… From the cannon in Moonblaze’s right hand came out a red blast (That once was Vixen’s own blast) directed right to Vixen. Savage freed the femme predacon as soon as the red blast hit her, and she covered her face with both hands.
“Magnus! It is your turn!” Shouted Moonblaze when the predacon returned to her beast mode completely dazed. Vixen turned to see them, growling completely furious “KILL ME ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU COWARDS!!!!”