[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C4 : Clash of the titans (Rodimus & Optimus)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

When he saw the blast pierce through Hound, Stratus cried out in alarm. Very loud alarm. The loudness of the sound he made would have been loud enough to hurt the sound optics of any transformer in the immediate area. There was no doubt that someone else would have heard it too.

At first things were all quiet in the immediate area, excluding the sounds from the battles going on, but after a moment there was a loud humming sound, followed shortly by a helicopter transformer appearing on the scene. It transformed and landed on the ground, looking around. It has no identifying insignia's present, so it wasn't possible to tell who's side it was on.

Once the transformer had appeared, Stratus had immediately calmed down, watching it. It took the minicon only a second to decide to run out to it, calling to it. The transformer spotted the minicon and walked over to meet it. It knelt down, listening to the minicon, then looked up...right at Hound's holographic scrappile. The transformer got to its feet and started walking towards it, reaching out a hand as he got close...
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"All right, we have to knock her down Moonblaze! Hopefully we can knock her out of it, then she might see reason!" Ultra Magnus dropped the Minicons off of him, "Military team, surround that female Predacon." As the team veered off Magnus send off a missle near the ground where the predacon was charging, hopeing the concussion wouls send her back.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind stumbled backward after Chromedome's shot.

Darkwing grabbed Nightbeat's hand and twisted him around.

Thrust and Apeface got to their feet, and looked at Blaster.

"Hey, fools", he said, raising his electro-scrambler."This weeks top 10 just hit the charts and you decepti-freaks didn't make the cut"

He fired at the two Decepticons, causing them to hide under some rubble, and fire back.

(OOC: Blaster told me he quit the RPG. Could some mod take Blaster so we can finish off this battle, please?)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -fires at Dreadwind again-

Nightbeat: -struggling to pull free from Darkwing's grip-

Roadbuster: -aims linear blaster at Darkwing- "Let him go."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker looked around Quick Switch's office in amusement.
"Letsee... yes. I know the perfect thing for his stuffy noggin," he laughed quietly to himself as he pulled out a supply box from a storage compartment in his leg. "Good thing I kept this stuff after the camping trip with Spike and his family!"
Trailbreaker opened the box and pulled out several rolls of toilet paper.
"This'll do for a start. Not much here for our size, so where woulllllldddd..... be best? ...... Ah! Yes!... his computer desk and books."
-----------
Hound didn't know which hurt more, the hole through his collar line or the minicon's scream. He and the other two minicons immediately covered their auditory sensors with their hands. Hound was instantly glad he only had the right one working anyway, and covered that with his free hand as Stratus ran out. As soon as the minicon ran out, they put their hands down.
"Where's he going?" Sureshock asked puzzled.
"To that other transformer, see? That must be Aero Blade." replied Highwire quickly.
Hound looked at his shoulder. It was smoking and had torn metallic flesh around the opening, but wasn't leaking from what he could tell.
Probably seared it. He thought as he looked to the approaching transformer.
"Okay right. So tell me this a friend." He said as he reached for his rifle.
Highwire put both hands on Hound's arm. "No gun aiming. Must be a friend, Stratus only goes to one tf he trusts named Aero Blade."
Hound paused.
"No Autobot symbol, and I don't know him. He's not one of Optimus' group."
"Okay, well we have to move anyway. You two- shoulder time. If there's trouble, run for Metroplex's wall. There's safety there. " He said nervously as he lifted them up to the damaged left shoulder.
They climbed up without arguing, being careful of the wound as Aero Blade put his hand in.

Hound, turned his right shoulder towards the transformer, started standing up and dropped the hologram, hand holding his rifle barrel down towards the ground. He spoke in a hastened but not hostile tone.
"Quickly, who are you?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind dodged Chromedome's fire, transformed, and headed towards him at full speed.

Darkwing turned to Roadbuster and laughed.

"And what are you going to do about it?", he said, laughing and tightening his grip on Nightbeat "You can't go nothing while I got your friend here."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -tips over backwards, lying on his back as Dreadwind flies over him, firing at Dreadwind's underside-

Nightbeat: -backswings right elbow at Darkwing's head-

Roadbuster: -starts slowly walking towards Darkwing- "Look, 'Con, you do realize that I will blow through him to get to you, so I can rip your cerebral circuitry out and crush it beneath my heel. If you let him go, I might let you live a few seconds longer. Might."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Just try it, Bot", he said. "You may be tough, but I'm..."

*gets Nightbeat's elbow in his head, dropping the Autobot to the ground*

Meanwhile, Dreadwind corkscrewed around and fired at Chromedome.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

The new transformer didn't answer right away. He seemed to be studying Hound, almost instantly seeing his injury. After a moment, he looked to Hound's face again, adressing him.

"My name is Aero Blade," He said simply. From the looks of him, it seemed that he was in a fierce battle relatively reciently, but this transformer didn't look like he was meant for combat; he looked more like a tech worker. The only spot on him that was unscathed was his main propeller, which seemed to be made out of a very strong metal. That, and the edges of the propeller blades were very sharp. It was easy to see where Aero Blade got his name from...

"I want to thank you for protecting my partner," Aero Blade said after a moment. As he spoke, Stratus flew over, chirped, and transformed into robot mode, taking up a spot on Aero Blade's shoulder. He seemed pretty proud of his big transformer partner. "I don't know what I would do if he ever got hurt," Aero Blade finished. "Though I wish you hadn't got hurt as well..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -brings laser rifle up and locks shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon onto Darkwing as Nightbeat drops, fires linear blaster, laser rifle and shrapnel cannon at Darkwing as Nightbeat hits the ground-

Chromedome: -swing around, gets blasted back by Dreadwind's fire, blaster spinning out of his right hand, left hand coming up and firing blaster back at Dreadwind-
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

As Bluestreak passed out, Snapdragon teared a piece of the Autobot's side off with his jaws and tossed Bluestreak out of his way, not caring if he had killed the Autobot or not as Mirage was getting royally on the nerves of the half-blind Decepticon. Especially after the several hits that Mirage had been able to score into the open crack on Snapdragon's back.

After getting rid of Bluestreak, Snapdragon swinged his tail few times from side to side and then slammed it against Metroplex's walls as hard as he could in his damaged condition, in hope to slam Mirage unconscious... all he wanted now was to get rid of Mirage so he could get as far as he could and as fast as possible before the Autobot managed to hit him fatally...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Roaring into the combat zone, Alpha surveyed the situation... apotting a group of minicons, as well as bluestreak engaged with the horrorcon snapdragon...

"Leave it to decepticons to pick on the little guys... Nova cannon. Sniper mode."

the cannon swivled up from alpha's shoulder, spinning around, locking into sniper mode... the hud activated, and set to maximum zoom...

"Range... 1/4 mile... target's locked... NOW!"

Alpha's trigger finger snapped back on the cannon's firing mechanism, and the cannon came to life, as a stream of superheated plasma seared toward snapdragon's position...
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

The hit from Alpha Convoy came to Snapdragon as a complete surprise. Mainly because it came from the side of his dead eye. Yet, the Horrorcon had some luck left as he happened to turn so that instead of getting hit by Alpha's strike directly... Snapdragon had moved Mirage on the way of the blast...
Scout

Post by Scout »

Mirage shuddered as he got smashed violently up against the wall of Metroplex, then dropped his rifle to the ground as he clutched desperately onto Snapdragon's tail as the big Decepticon spun around. His body was going numb and he didn't even feel the burning plasma as it hit him squarely across the back, nor the fall as his arms let go and he hit the ground.
------
Underneath Snapdragon, Grindor saw the firey shot and hurried to the shielded inner side between the Decepticon and Metroplex as hot Plasma streamed down the other side of the Horrorcon.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"It burns! Get off me! Off!" Snapdragon roared as Alpha's blast hit Mirage who was hanging from his tail. Immediately as the Autobot fell to the ground, Snapdragon began running away from Metroplex like there was no tomorrow.

"Enough is enough! I am getting out of here while I still can! Thunderwing can fight alone!" The Horrorcon roared while running away from Mirage and Alpha. After a while he transformed into his sleek hypersonic jet mode and sped off as fast as he could in his damaged condition...
Scout

Post by Scout »

"....hrrrgggh..." Mirage moaned as his optics flickered. Darkness turned into a bright white light and then he rolled slowly from his side onto his chest, unaware of the severe amount of damage to his body. Grindor, who had dashed out of the way as Snapdragon ran off, now cautiously crept over to Mirage who was still moving. There wasn't much the little minicon could do for him, but he brought Mirage's rifle back to the hunter's hand.

Mirage couldn't feel most of his limbs and couldn't grab his gun, but his optics eventually focused on the little minicon in front of him. He spoke quietly in a normal voice.
"Grindor... Go to the hole. Ask for Ratchet to help Bluestreak."

Grindor nodded and ran to the wall and followed it down just a little to the rapidly closing opening. He scuttled up and balanced on the top of the wall patch looking down at the transformers below. He held up both hands to the ones he saw: Slammer, Scamper and Sixgun and quickly called out, "Mirage needs a ratchet to help Bluestreak. Will you help?"
--------
ooc: Sorry Aero Blade. Had a friend pass away yesterday and was distracted. It's fixed now.

Aero Blade looked like a mess, more so than himself he thought. Hound didn't quite know what to think of this new transformer, but he knew he had to move. "Pleased to meet you Aero Blade- I'm Hound. I'll be okay from this, but we need to move, or we'll get hit again, then let's talk." He backed up a bit and turned his left shoulder away from Aero Blade as he moved sideways back towards Metroplex, watching the new transformer to see if he'd follow.

Meanwhile, both Sureshock and Highwire were leaning around Hound's neck waving with grins at Stratus.
------
Jetstorm watched in amusement as Snapdragon ran off. Then he dropped down on a pass over Bluestreak and Mirage. He edged up to hover nearby, watching Alpha Convoy to see what he would do.
Bombshell

Rana, can I ask you to use Blaster?

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing got pelted by Roadbuster's shrapnel cannon.

Dreadwind moved out of the way of Chromedome's fire.
Blaster_86

Re: Rana, can I ask you to use Blaster?

Post by Blaster_86 »

OOC- No as she will embarass him.

Blaster rolls too the ground dodging Apeface and Thrust's blasts.

"Cubbie, Stripes, Steeljaw! Flank 'em! Fastforwar Boltz Stinger Punch it Right up the middle and I'll be coming up firing!"

Cubbie and Stripes headed around the left side while Steeljaw went alone on the right each running towards their targets. Blaster gets up as Boltz and Fastforward move up the middle Stinger coming close behind them as Blaster gets up and chases them.

Cubbie and Stripes each fire a missle off at Apeface while Stinger lobs a Barrage shot at him over his cover of debris.

Steeljaw and Boltz each fire off laser blasts at Thrust SteelJaws coming from the side and Boltz coming from head on.

"Fastforward right when you see their ugly faces shake things up a little" Blaster said aiming his Electro-Scramble at either of them if they tried to run.

"Gotcha Blaster" the gruff cassette replied
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: Nothing ever makes you happy, does it Myles?

Thrust and Apeface tried to swat away the cassettes, but they were just too much for them.

They transformed and headed to the sky, turning around and coming at Blaster and the cassettes with all their weapns blazing.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -still blazing away at Darkwing with Shrapnel cannon, linear blaster cannon, and laser rifle-

Chromedome: -lurches back to feet as Dreadwind banks away, right torso and upper arm pockmarked, lower right arm and right hand stripped of armor, revealing energon and lubricant coated skeletal assembly, hydraulics, and myomer bundles, flexes fist, looking at the damage to his arm, swings gaze back to Dreadwind, brings left hand blaster up, fires at Dreadwind- "Is that the best you can do?"

Nightbeat: -rolls away from Darkwing, gets to feet, joins Roadbuster in firing at Darkwing-

Brainstorm: -makes 'tsk'ing noise- "Looks like your armor managed to hold, Scorponok. Not sure about internal damage yet."