[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C4 : Clash of the titans (Rodimus & Optimus)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus was getting -very- fustrated. He was firing right into this guy's fraggin eyes and he wasn't even so much as blinking.

What's this guy made out of!? D-steel? Stratus thought. Just then he noticed another transformer coming over to him.

"Come here, Minicon..."

"Heck, no." Stratus said aloud in his own language. He dodged Darkwing's initial grab, put alittle distance then started firing at Darkwing's face, hoping he could blind this one. Stratus wasn't going to run away and leave his friends behind in Thunderwing's grasp.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Minicon's fire danced across Darkwing's face, blinding him.

He began to sweep wildly, hoping to hit something.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -looks over at Dreadwind, narrows optics- "Is that supposed to worry me?"

Nightbeat: "Never mind them, Chromedome. We're not actually interfereing in Thunderwing's fight." -raises voice again- "What's the matter, Thunderwing? The power of Unicron isn't enough to take care of a few pesky Autobots? You need to take minicon partners, like a commoner?"

Chromedome: "Well, I'm not waiting. If he gets another minicon, Prime'll be in trouble."

Nightbeat: -sighs- "Fine. On three."

Nightbeat and Chromedome: -dive and swing away from each other, Chromedome going after Dreadwind, Nightbeat going after Darkwing-

Minerva: "Please, Rodimus! You have to help Prime! Thunderwing won't care about what alliances he's made. As soon as he's done with us, he'll come for you!"

Brainstorm: -looks up at Scorponok- "So.... do you need any help?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind shoved the butt of his rifle int Chromedome's gut.

Meanwhile, Darkwing, stiff trying to get Stratus, didn't notice Nightbeat coming up from behind him.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Highwire closed his eyes and waited. He felt a ligt pressure around him and then he realised he was being held in Thunderwing's hand. Sureshock was in the other, but he had both hands over his eyes and was shaking. As he shook, he sent out small energy crackles- much like static electricity being released into the air.
"What are you?" Thunderwing said to the small Minicons. "Why do you possess such power? Such purity? The contradiction is perplexing..."

Highwire swallowed and then fired up his courage. "I'm a Minicon, named Highwire. We're transformers too, but most of my race hides from bad beings like you. And we don't have much power, don't believe everything you hear. We have small powers that help us get along in our existence. Like my power. I have the power to... bite." And Highwire bent his head down and went to bite the hand that enclosed him.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing's face contorted in rage as the Minicon clamped down on his Pretender hand.

"You dare bite the hand of the Grand Lord of the Realm- Avatar of Unicron-"

A red aura surrounded Thunderwing.

THUNDERWING...DROP THE MINICONS! NOW! THAT PURITY WILL DESTROY US BOTH!

Thunderwing screamed, and dropped both Minicons. He fell to his knees again.

"Of course...my Master...go! Get away from me!" he shouted at the small creatures.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Sureshock kept his eyes closed as he fell, but transformed at the last moment to his scooter mode, and landed with a lighter bounce on his tires. Highwire stayed in robot mode as he fell, and rolled as he hit the ground. They both started heading away from Thunderwing just as fast as they could. They headed for the nearest pile of debris, which unwittingly, happened to be Hound under the hologram. They ran around the backside and disappeared, from others' views.

As they ducked in to what they thought was the pile, they were immediately scooped up by Hound who quickly motioned them to be quiet. It took a moment for the panic to pass, but then they sat quietly on his hand and watched the battle.
----------
Iacon
Meanwhile, back in Iacon, Trailbreaker was pouting and heading back to his room feeling rather left out. As he passed by Quick Switch's office, he glanced at the empty door. Then a moment later he stopped and backed up. A mischievious idea was brewing in his mind.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing staggered to his feet, rubbing his injured hand.

It burned, for some reason.

Why, he couldn't say. Blearily, he peered about him.

"Are they gone? Are the power creatures gone?"

STEADY YOURSELF, THUNDERWING...THERE IS A BATTLE TO BE WON...

"Yes, my Master- I understand this...yet, I worry," Thunderwing no longer cared to keep his dialogue with Unicron (at least his portion- silent).

WHEN OPTIMUS PRIME ENGAGES US AGAIN, WE WILL DESTROY HIM. AND THEN, WE SHALL DEAL WITH THESE...MINICONS. I WILL ENJOY DESTROYING THIS...PURITY THEY POSSESS...

Thunderwing shook at the conviction of his master's words.

Deep inside, he had begun to doubt. And his hand was still hurting.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus immediately abandoned his fight with Darkwing once he saw the other minicon escape. He couldn't figure out why the big guy had dropped him, but he was just happy for the lucky break.

Stratus flew over to where he had seen Sureshock and Highwire go. He walked around the trash pile curiously twice, not finding them. He paused for a moment, looking around and thinking. Did they go somewhere else? Maybe they were looking for Aero Blade again? With all the recient confusion, he hadn't had time to look for his big partner.

Aw well Stratus thought to himself. I can't see them anymore, but maybe I can still feel them

Stratus closed his eyes and reached out with his powers. Yes, he felt his friends...they were rather near by actually...they were...behind?

Stratus openned his eyes and turned around. They were inside the scrappile? Maybe they had dug under it. Stratus began to start digging into the pile, but instead immediately fell through it. Once he stood up again, he immediately froze. He was looking at the back of yet another unfamiliar transformer, and after nearly being grabbed by Darkwing, Stratus was terrified of this guy as well...
Scout

Post by Scout »

Kneeing on his right knee and crouching over his left which is in a normal 90' angle position, Hound quickly put a single finger over his mouth as Stratus appeared inside the inner wall of the hologram. He lowered the hand that was out of view and Sureshock and Highwire waved and grinned at Stratus as they sat on Hound's left palm.

Metroplex's cover fire was getting very near for comfort, and Hound glanced back anxiously to the field as another barrage of fire rained down. A shot hit the ground within a foot of them. "We're going to have to move very soon guys..." he whispered in soft tones as he put the other hand down near Stratus, waiting for the minicon to step on.
"C'mmon! (Come on)" Sureshock whispered excitedly to Stratus, motioning with a beckoning wave. He was very excited about the hologram. The idea of being seen and not being seen all at once was something he was finding to be a great deal of fun.
Highwire saw the look of fear that passed over his minicon friend and quickly piped up. "Stratus, this is Hound. He's an Autobot scout and maybe can help find your friend."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"I dont know where other two are" replied Swoop.
"Do you want me to stay with you or fight in the air?" he asked of Ggrimlock
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

OOC: Chill out, Quick Switch. It's over, man. :D
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -tackles Darkwing-

Chromedome: -grabs the butt of Dreadwing's rifle as he bends over from the blow to his gut, straightens, snaps a kick at Dreadwind's head-

Roadbuster: -narrows optic band- "I need to beat something up." -runs back to where Nightbeat and Chromedome are-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing grabbed Nightbeat, and began to roll on the ground.

Dreadwind's stumbled backwards after being kicked in the head by Chromedome
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer watched Thunderwing's actions...something WASN'T right.

"Hold firm Autobots, Thunderwing's not in full control ... wait for his next lapse then hit him with everything..."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus took two steps back when the strange transformer moved his hand towards him, thinking he was going to grab him, but then paused with the transformer instead simply held out his hand for the minicon to step onto. This puzzled Stratus. No transformer ever, asside from Aero Blade, had ever offered him a hand; everyone else had just tried to snatch him.

Stratus stayed where he was, thinking nervously. He heard his friend minicons telling him it was alright, but he didn't know anything about this guy. Stratus remembered lost of transformers being nice to him, then turning vicious when he was disobedient. Lots were decepticons, but just as many had been autobots. He remembered the ways they'd punished him; squeezing him in their grips, crushing his circutry until he fell unconcious, the pain it caused... As he thought about all of his bad experiences, he saw the hand move forward, moving forward to grab him...

Stratus sqeaked, jumping back from the hand, terrifed, stopping just before leaving the hologram cover. He almost ran off, but after a second he calmed down. Hound's hand hadn't moved at all, not even a millicron. Stratus had only imagined the hand moving. Stratus sighed a whimpered very quietly and weakly, trying to calm down. He looked back up at Sureshock and Highwire.

"No, no. I don't need to ride. I can just fly along side you guys. I really feel up for some flying!" he lied. Stratus was really tired out, but the imagined hand had really shook him up.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -brings guns up, fires at Dreadwind-

Nightbeat: -swings a left hook at Darkwing's face-

Roadbuster: -comes running up-
Nissan_X_004
Protoform

OOC: Too much school work ¬¬

Post by Nissan_X_004 »

Moonblaze observed Ultra Magnus seriously, she stood completely quiet, while the female Predacon kept her gun on Moon’s head. The Predacon, Ultra Vixen smiled evilly. “If that’s what you want, C’MON! GIMME YOUR BEST SHOT!” Vixen let go of her grip in Moonblaze harshly, and she fell hard to the ground. Vixen transformed to her Beast Mode and ran straight Magnus, ready to crush him to pieces. MoonBlaze stood slowly, looking panicked toward the battle that was about to begin “Magnus! She is part of my team! She should be under the influence of Chaos Matrix! Please, take care!” When MoonBlaze finally managed to get up, she aimed her Cannon toward Vixen, trying to stop her, but when wanted to shoot her, a third transformer appeared, Savage Rider, a faithful friend of MoonBlaze “MoonBlaze! Vixen is under the control of the Chaos Matrix! She is willing to stop any one who want to get close to the battle field! She will not allow nobody to go any closer to Thunderwing or even Unicron ” Said Savage Rider.
Vixen, glared toward the two femme Transformers, almost forgetting the Dangerous Autobot behind her.

“You’re lost… ALL OF YOU” Vixen blast toward the two girls, seeking to suppress their functions. Both remained completely still, frightened by the sudden attack. “Magnus, help us... if we arrive soon to the battle field... perhaps we can give a great turn to this useless battle. ..” Finally murmured Moonblaze

OOC: to All the mods: I've tried to disable my signature (the one below) but aparently, it's not working, sorry.. I'll try again
~~No more problems~~

[Edit]Sig removed. -Scout
Nissan_X_004
Protoform

Post by Nissan_X_004 »

Cool! I made it! Finally my signature is not being shown!

[Edit] It still is Nissan. I'll help- PM coming up. :) -Scout
Scout

Post by Scout »

Metroplex's barrier fire shifted back, but Hound wasn't looking. He was studying the little minicon standing near his hand.
"Don't be afraid." he started to say when a shower of fire opened around them. Still unable to hear in his left auditory sensor, the turret gun fire had snuck up on them without warning. As the spray of fire passed over, Hound bent to the side to shield Stratus, Highwire and Sureshock from the shots. A single shot ripped a hole cleanly through the area of torso right next to his shoulder. He shut his bright blue optics in momentary agony as the pain registered, but made no sound. Sureshock and Highwire had no idea what was going on until a spray of mech fluid, tissues and oil from the wound splattered them.
They looked back and forth in dismay.