[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Peaceful Intentions (Optimus Prime)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Divided Loyalties - C3 : Peaceful Intentions(OP)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

The wreckers retreat back to Debris with their leader, Springer, in very bad condition. Thunderwing's forces proved themselves to be a very strong force, and the imminent addition of Scorponok to their ranks leaves them a force to be reckoned with.

Optimus Prime searched out Jetfire and learned of three powerful mini-con teams that he hoped would aid his desire to destroy the Chaos Matrix
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster slowly struggled as the casettes still worked to remove as many peices of rubble as they could to get him up easier. Boltz was helping Mirage

"Come on get up" Fastforward said throwing a chunk of the roof aside.

Blaster slowly came out from under the rocks to a sitting position some still on his legs.

"That was on thing I never wanna go through again, I'm hearin tunes in my head and these are ones I put on" Blaster said rubbing his head.
~~

Sunstreaker looked towards the rubble of thge Crystal City "This is getting boring" he shook his head Transforming driving off towards the Crystal City not waiting any longer.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Teratron glared at Quick Switch maliciously.

"Absurd! How could one of my finest officers, legendary spy, universally revered as one of the most competent Decepticons ever, go so far astray on such a simple task as playing movie projector!"

Soundwave cleared his vocoder loudly, covered his faceplate with a hand, and swooped over toward the huffing Teratron to whisper something in his audial. His facial expression quickly faded from homocidal rage to defensive disbelief.

"Hmph. It's of no concern. Whatever Optimus Prime may have seen, it is inexcusable for him to allow his soldiers to attack a vowed ally in force. This is still a matter of conduct, Autobot..."

He charged his fusion blasters. You know. Just in case.

"Now get out of my way."
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

The three Elementals arrived at security, to find it was empty. "Hmm, empty. Let's see if we can find any security staff" Frost said as she starts down a corridor. Gale and Shock follow closely behind. After a short time they hear some comotion up ahead. They arrive at the area where Teratron is facing off against Quickswitch.

"Oh-goody. A-fight" Shock says as she starts heading towards the others.

"Hold it Shock" Frost said as she puts her hand on her sister's shoulder. "This is probably some feud between them. So we had better not get involved, unless it gets out of hand.." she adds with a slight grin. Shock and Gale knew what that ment: Prepare for a fight, just in case. Shock's lightning arcs intensified a bit as she moved into position to Frost's left. Gale took up position to Frost's right, the air current that surrounds her picking up in force. Frost stood near the entrance, concentrating to drop the temperature in the her immediate area a bit, just enough to start forming iceshards if needed.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehead, Chromedome, Hardhead, Brainstorm, and a reluctant Roadbuster: -all in vehicle mode, bringing up the rear of the Autobot column heading back to Debris-

Hosehead: "They're not following."

Brainstorm: "They haven't even taken off yet. I'm not picking them up on radar."

Nightbeat: "Small surprise. Thunderwing's got no need to come after us now. He can come after us at his leisure. It's the Matrix Incident all over again. But this time, he's holding a much stronger hand than we are."

Chromedome: "I remember that..... well, part of it anyway."

Hardhead: "You'd remember more of it if the manifestation of evil in the Matrix hadn't tried to use you as a hammer to pound me into the deck."

Nightbeat: "You're missing the point. This isn't going to manifest the way it did before. It will probably keep him in a shell that our weapons can't penetrate. And this time, we can't harpoon him and vent him out of the shuttle bay."

Siren: "Then we're doomed, aren't we."

Roadbuster: "Doesn't matter. We go down fighting."

Nightbeat: "I never said we were doomed. We do need to figure out how to turn this disadvantage into an advantage we can work with. And I do have an idea."

Muzzle: "I personally think it's a bad one."

Nightbeat: "If you can think of anything else, please, let me know."

Muzzle: "We think alike. I can't think of anything else we could try, either."

Quig: "None of this is helping my anxiety, you know....."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch scowled.

"Your words do not move me. You will not breech this command center."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer's head fell backwards on Sixswitch's tank mode.

His face was almost sullen, the oil dripping from his mouth had dried creating a black, river-like pattern down his face.

Never in all his time had Springer been beaten so cleanly...and left to live.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

In the convoy with the remaining wreckers, alpha pondered....

"Thunderwing... he's letting us escape? is he truly so powerful that at a whim he could oust us all? "

Alpha's thoughts blurred as he and the company made their return to debris...

Back at Jetfire's lab...

Prime let out a deep sigh... he'd been monitoring the situation while waiting for jetfire... but now, with terratron at iacon, he had to make his move... quickly... before what was left of the alliance was torn to shreds...

"Jetfire... I'm returning to iacon... make your way there as quickly as you're able once you're fully prepped."

Prime rolled out and headed for iacon
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz transformed as he entered the gate of Iacon Wheeljack right behind him.

"Well that was bust I was hoping to thin the Decepticon numbers" Jazz said looking at Wheeljack

"I just wanted to test my weapon and it worked so that was a great battle for me" the Scientist replied

Jazz shrugged "I'm gonna go ditch this shoulder launcher then re-energize just incase those Decepti-Creeps try and pull a counter attack"
Wheeljack nodded as they both took seperat routes down the corridors of iacon.
~~

Sunstreaker was closing in on the Crystal City wreckage when he spotted the large semi-rig that is Optimus Prime

"About time" Sunstreaker said to himself.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -hearing Alpha's comment- "That's what he thinks. He thought that last time, and we destroyed him."

Siren: "What if it's true?"

Nightbeat: "Then we're in deep trouble. But you remmber the after action reports. The Matrix, and succeeded, in posessing Thunderwing. But Thunderwing did start to fight, after it made him fire on his troops. If we can force that dichomoty in his thinking this time, we'll be able to take him."

Chromdome: "More psychological warfare?"

Hardhead: "Mind games. Lovely."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Mirage laughed softly at Blaster's humour and offered him a hand to get up. "Well now Blaster, if I'm not mistaken, I think you might say 'It's boogie time'? I want to check in and see what happened. I called security a while ago, but they never came."
------------------------------
Jetfire jogged out of the lab and transformed. Over his communicator, he spoke up- "Sorry Optimus. Didn't realize you were waiting for me. But we're all packed now and right behind you. See you out at Iacon."

Inside the cockpit after takeoff, Comettor watched the monitors and scopes. "Jetfire, I see other figures down on the surface level, and not far off. Should we monitor them?"
"Yes, Comettor." Jetfire answered quickly. "I'll do some wide sweeps, and just watch for any hostile movements. According to the scanners, these figures are out in view, so perhaps they belong to Optimus' crew.
In the meanwhile, pick up the radio communicator and let's see if he knows about them."

Comettor pulled the radio down and leaned over the controls to look out the windows at the Cybertronian surface below. He clicked the radio on as they passed over the area.

"Sparkplug, Optimus, this is Comettor. Come back?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Prime here, Commetor. What's your situation?"

Prime roared on toward iacon... the massive city's oversized shield dome came into view, and he spotted several of his autobot out on patrol...
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Checking in Optimus. We're seeing lifeforms out there by you. Couple stationary, and a yellow moving one coming from the city and moving fast. You expecting company? Over."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Company, no, commetor... patrols, yes. That's likely sunstreaker you're picking up... he and several others have been patroling the vicinity since I left iacon, if the need arose that I would require their assistance... at any rate, head for iacon's main gates. we'll take things from there."

Prime burned past sunstreaker as he approached iacon... again transforming on the fly, prime stood at the central gate to iacon, gazing back and up at the approaching jetfire... it was then he picked up that something was very amiss... it looked as if the dome of iacon was smashed in one spot in particular..
"Jetfire, get down here! Fast! We may have a problem!"

Prime rushed into iacon at his top running speed. barreling down the corridors, he headed for the command center, and in doing so, had to pass his quarters... where he came across the likely cause for the hole in iacon's dome...

"Gigatron. Is there something that I can do for you?"

Under his breath, prime thought to himself... "Considering you've left a trail that's all too easy to follow... and you only deal with my autobots and I when you've a gripe or complaint..."
Scout

Post by Scout »

The moment of ease from the knowledge the figures below were Autobots didn't last long. The alarmed note in Optimus' voice hit Jetfire and the four minicons he carried.

"Hang on boys... going low." Jetfire called over his cabin communicator. He swung low for a pass over the patrolling Autobots and dipped his right side wing as he headed for a landing.
"Everyone out!" Payload called as they landed and the minicons piled out.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Teratron snarled audibly as his face slowly swung around to face the Autobot leader. His optics were piercing, even maniacal if it weren't for the tinge of perverse reason hidden behind.

"Plenty, Prime! What is the meaning of this?"

He pointed to Soundwave's scattered dents and wounds.

"An Autobot - one of your Autobots - attacked Soundwave with the intent of destroying him! Soundwave tells me there was an error in the playback of the war footage, that what you saw was nothing but a slander on the Autobots."

He put one hand on his face, trying to force himself to calm down, before it exploded away in rage.

"Can't you see?! It was the Chaos Matrix! Laserbeak's records are never inaccurate! Ever! So when I hear that half the Autobot army has seen themselves committing travesties they do not recall, I am forced to reason that there is a major (and the same) physiological flaw in every last one of them... or that, perhaps, there is some mysterious force we do not possess or fully understand causing malfunctions in one Decepticon."

He sighed, giving a glance to the other assembled Autobots. Calm.

"One of those seems a bit more likely than the other to us both, Prime. The fact is, your Autobot attacked Soundwave because he assumed wrong. Which is fine. I understand that most Transformers are not as wise as you and I. But it was your responsibility to make the distinction and keep an innocent and warrior ally protected from blind prejudice."

A hand reached up to his faceplate, and one finger rested along its side. His voice became low as he swooped in toward Prime.

"Or perhaps the Chaos Matrix has found a handhold on you as well."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Hmh. I could say the same of you, Gigatron. chaos matrix or not... what was played crippled any chances of reasoning with rodimus convoy. and frankly... I'm sick of your griping about the problems being of MY SOURCE! I know very well what's going on in that twisted mind of yours, gigatron... I know ALL TOO WELL. but for now, you're going to have to stand in line to be dealt with. unless you want to settle this right here and now..."

Prime's right fist balled tightly, his respiration functions became heavy, and his torso rose and fell with the cycling of air...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sunstreaker stood beside his leader as he traded words with Gigatron. Being out with Kup waiting for Optimus he gathered he missed something. Kup... what happened to him anyways. He was there and then... he wasn't it was odd. Oh well he'd remind Prime later right now it was the two Decepeticons in Iacon that mattered.

Jazz had only made it half-way to the Armoury whene he came across the two Decepticons and the group of Autobots. He stopped and listened knowing it was about the attacks, though he wondered who attacked Soundwave.
~~

Wheeljack set the large back pack on the table looking at it. "This thing will come in handy more then just today" the Autobot scientist said tom himself as he turned to exit for a re-charge.
~~

Blaster looked at Mirage shaking his head.

"Security has never been the same since Ironhide bit it, Kup had a hard time doing it alone, and even he isn't as wise as he used to be" Blaster replied.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

The road to Debris-

Chromedome "So what's your plan, Nightbeat?"

Nightbeat: "Well, we'll need a shuttle-"

Siren: "Not again..."

Nightbeat: "No, no. We drop a shuttle on him. His shields can hold against energy weapons, but if we drop a shuttle on him, he might not be able to hold off both a falling shuttle and sustained fire from the rest of you."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch spoke quietly to Prime, optics riveted on Teratron:

"Optimus, if you'll give the command, the Protectobots and I will remove the Decepticons from Iacon with necessary force before they sow more lies."