[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Entering the fray (Teratron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warcry frowned, "My ship? It should be right outside of Metrotitan. Unless you had it moved without informing me of it." He paused a minute, "What do humans want with the Flamberge?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain steepled his fingers.

"The nature of the assignment is, I'm afraid, classified, but I will say that they do not need the ship itself rather some interesting cargo which your crew picked up inadvertently."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warcry surpressed a small grin. "You refer to the Insecticons, I presume? They can have them. They are of no use to me."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain nodded.

"Indeed. Relay that transmission to our human friends, so they are reassured of your sincerity."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warcry flashed Astrotrain an acommodating smile.
"Of course. Do you have a channel open to them?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Yes. Broadcast when ready." Astrotrain replied.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warcry nodded, then spoke into the communications gear.
"Snake. President Fakkadi. I am told that you have use for the Insecticon corpses that I've come into possession of. Is that so?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Astrotrain , I have a draft plan which requiers your approval" reported Shockwave.
"Is there a convenient time for me to present it too you?" asked the purple Decepticon.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi responded in Carbombya.

"Indeed we do, Decepticon. Indeed we do."

Astrotrain responded to Shockwave on another channel.

"Yes. As soon as another matter is concluded, I'll send for you. I appreciate your input in this matter."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yes", Snake said. "Please send them to Earth as soon as you can."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warcry responded to Snake and Fakkadi, "Very well. Here is what we can do. I can send my ship to Earth, under autopilot control. I'll give you the proper subspace comm frequency to contact an officer of mine who is on your world. Once the ship arrives, he'll take command of the ship, and bring you the Insecticons. Is that acceptible?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Teratron's optics narrowed, and sank in color to a menacing crimson. He drew his fist together, then threw it out at Magnus as the pointing of a finger.

"You know perfectly well why I went there, Autobot! A Decepticon had come under attack by one of your kind - and dare I say that there would have been more, had the others been able to keep up - for an accident! Because Optimus Prime cannot control his warriors, it seems."

He glanced back over at Galvatron. Calm. He settled back against the edge of the bridge, again looking out over the ancient city.

"What is the reason behind your visit to Tarn, hmm? Certainly not because your brethren are under attack by my soldiers. Oh, yes, that's it. It's because Optimus Prime is too busy taking vacations to bother with saving the alliance. Because I have to 'wait in line to be dealt with' while he gets his tan, yes?"

His optics grew especially cold.

"You can let Prime know that he is walking on very thin steel. I am giving him one last chance to keep the alliance from falling apart."

Teratron looked to the sky, and smirked.

"He is to destroy Thunderwing."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yes, yes", Snake said, obviously annoyed by having to continue this conversation. "Please send it as soon as possible."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warcry bristled at the tone in Snake's voice.
A mere flesh creature, daring to speak like that to a Decepticon? One day I shall teach him a lesson in respect. But not today.
He flipped open a panel on his arm and keyed in a code. The Flamberge immediately began it's powerup sequence, preparing for the flight to Earth.
"Very well, human. The ship is on it's way. My associate, Death Knell, is on Earth. He will remove the Insecticons from the ship for you. He should have joined with any Decepticon forces currently on-world. If not, you can reach him on sub-space frequency 4437.5.
"Is that all?" This last question he directed both at the humans, and at Astrotrain.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain smirked wryly.

"I believe so, unless our esteemed human friends have anything else to add. The City Commander opened up another channel. Shockwave, you may start on your way. I'm finishing up that other business I mentioned earlier."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave departed for Astrotrains office
"Recieved. I am on my way now".
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron stood with his arms folded looking at Teratron.

He plays a dangerous game...which is exactly why we chose him wasn't it? But you want to come home now don't you...that's why you call to me...thats why you torment me.

Galvatron: "I think its time for you to leave Magnus...inform Optimus that I have returned...the time to finish Thunderwing is nigh."
Maxima

Post by Maxima »

Commander's room in MetroTitan

Maxima was at the console. The downloading or access of the files usually led to "Access Denied" statements. This angered her even more. She had questions.. she wanted them answered. & now.

Opening a little hatch upon her form, a couple wires connected to the computer, hacking into it... & started to download & hack into the system to know what was going on.

Seemed this too would take some time. But she watched whatever bit of information scrolled across the screen. Anything that may become useful.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave arrived at Astrotrains office, knocked and waited for an answer.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Ultra Magnus nodded his head as if he got his message and becan to walk away. The he stopped, "You know, you don't have to depend on Prime to do everything..." He turned his head slightly to Teratron and Galvatron, "He's not the only one that can get the Choas Matrix..." he smiled and started on his way again.