[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Reclaiming the planet (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger heard the rumblling of a shuttle nearby in his audio sensors and went out to investigate.

"We appear to have visitors." He said walking out.

"Decepticons cover me." He said and looked out and noticed it was a Decepticon shuttle.

"Well seems we have allies here already, Decepticons identify yourselves." He barked waiting.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell looked over Hatemonger.
Looks strong, lots of firepower, very arrogant. Must be the general who was transmitting earlier. And he comes out by himself to investitgate our ship. Either he is very brave, or very stupid. One to watch, either way.
"My name is Death Knell. I am the leader of this group. With me are Stryfe," he gestured to the arrogant mech on his right, "and Chancre." Nodded towards the crazy doctor. "We are the Conquesticons. And that," gestureing at the robot near the ship, "is Overkill, an associate of ours. We were wondering if you might want our help with whatever errand you have been sent here for."
He paused, then went on, "At the very least, we owe you for driving off those Autobots. They had the gall to interfere in the training exercise we were conducting, and caused us quite a lot of trouble."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled.

"Excellent, pleased to meet you, we are here for some events that have occured on Earth. Also, I am glad to see your on our side." He laughed as Deadshot and Mowdown could be seen lowering their weapons and dropping down from the bluff.

"I am guessing they are with us?" Deadshot asked.

"Yes they are followers of Teratron." Hatemogner said.

"Now come inside I have many questions to ask you." Hatemogner said and returned to the cave.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hmm...He seems freindly enough. For now.
He followed Hatemonger into the cave, gesturing for Stryfe, Chancre, and Overkill to follow.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

Yellowjacket: "Grrrrrrr...."

Darkside: "Yes, I know. Those spineless Autobots left us with no one to kill. Kind of makes you wanna scream, doesn't it?"

(He does. The cavern reverberates with Yellowjacket's voice. It's kind of like when Garfield the cat yells. Just then, the Conquesticons and Co. pass by.)

Darkside (Mumbling): "Specter, stealth recon. Don't forget the bugs."

(Specter vanishes and exits the cave. He silently inspects the craft that Death Knell had come from and then returns.)

Darkside: "Find anything interesting?"

Specter: "Not really."

Darkside (low voice): "Did you do as I asked?"

Specter (low voice): "Yeah, I bugged 'em too."

Darkside: "Right, in that case... Yellowjacket!"

Yellowjacket: "WHAT?!"

Darkside: "Go take up a hobbie, like 'Cruelty to Animals' or something. Your insanity is driving me nuts."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Shut your yap, fool!" growled Overlord. "That is, unless you wanna get slagged?"
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Yellowjacket assumes that Overlord is speaking to him and pulls a Garfield.)

Yellowjacket: "Ah, stick it in your ear!"

(He could go off at anyone at this point, which is why Darkside allows him to roam free for a while.)

Darkside: "He'll be back, of course. He needs to get ammunition from somewhere."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

*Overlord brings a gun out of sub-space*
"Do you want this in your ear?"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Knock it off, you two," Blitzwing ordered the quarelling troops, seemingly oblivious or uncaring of the fact that Overlord towered above him.

He then turned to Darkside.

"Set up a perimeter. Once Hatemonger's decided whether this will be our permanent base or not, you can start building more permanent defences on top of this rock."

"Overlord, you'll need to go into production of standard defences. Anti aircraft guns and ground defence turrets, that sort of thing. I don't think we're gonna see much Autobot opposition, but it can't hurt to be careful."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Fine" replied Overlord, "just dont expect me to back that fool up in battle. If he gets slagged thats fine by me. Gives me more reason for an Autobot to join him" he said, gesturing to Yellowjacket
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemogner heard the argueing and walked over.

"Enough both of you. I except you both to save one another in battle if you need it, or you will answer to Teratron not me." He growled.

"I have lost enough friends and allies due to arguements about who has the bigger cam-shaft so no more." He then looked at Blitzwing.

"Yes Blitzwing this is an excellent site, for now it will be our base of operations." he smiled and walked around inspecting the area.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"We have little choice, then", Snake said to Fakaddi. "We need to contact him. He holds the key to securing Earth for us."
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Yellowjacket didn't view Overlord as a threat, not since he was battle-ready on a 24/7 basis. Overlord's one gun wouldn't mean slag to a face-full of Phalanx Cannon. Yellowjacket said nothing to the other Decepticon. He only growled, much like an enraged Predator. Darkside was fairly certain that Yellowjacket hadn't heard the new orders, so he had give the order himself. Once Yellowjacket was out of site and planting guns and such with the other Battlecons, Darkside gave Overlord a stern gaze of contempt.)

Darkside: "You were that close to starting Great War III. Try to show some restaint on that temper, because he won't."

(And with that, he left to join his fellow Battlecons in the setting up of deadly arsonel, which was mostly handled by Yellowjacket since he was the expert in artillery. Anything Overlord might've said to Darkside's back was ignored.)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Overlord put his gun back into sub-space when he saw Death Knell

Can understand why he is called that. He may be a good ally.

He turned to face Blitzwing:
"K, fair enough. Hook me up with some extra energon and I'll get to it"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Fortress: We're leaving Earth as we speak... leaving it to those blasted decepticons.... to destroy it... siphon it dry... dominate its people...
Bandit had been leaning against a wall the entire time. He hadn't been invited by Fortress, but he had followed the Cosmobots to the command deck anyway.

"Me and Rally can relate to that, maybe even more then anyone here, since Earth is our home after all. But don't worry, those Decepticons won't have such an easy time on Earth this time around. We know a few friends on Earth that will be a big pain for them if they try anything. When we have the time, we'll come back and flush those Decepticons out from whatever rock they'll be hiding under" he said in an attempt to cheer things up a bit.
"If Rock and his friends havent already finished them off by the time we get back" he adds with a grin.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell noticed Overlord just as he put his gun into subspace.
Impressive. Very impressive. Definitely one to watch. I'll have to have a word with him, if the opportunity arises.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at the Iron Wolves.

"Deadshot, Mowdown, Sixblade for the being set up a defensive lookout, if it is not wearing a Decepticon symbol or is not Snake or Fadaki kill it." He smiled.

"Yes Sir!" The three cons yelled and ran out of the building.

Cyrotek looked at Hatemonger.

"Pity the Autobots left, now what are going to do?" He asked.

"We wait we can still set up operations here for now, I am sure the Autofools will come back at some point." He added.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake recived the coordinates, and used them to signal this Decepticon.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell's personal comm went off with a beep.
"Who is this? How did you get this frequency?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"This is Snake", the terroritst replied. "And I recieved this frequency from Warcry, who said that you are needed for a mission, by order of Teratron."