[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Reclaiming the planet (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Divided Loyalties - C3 : Reclaiming the planet (Earth)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Teratron dispatched General Hatemunger with friendly human allies to Earth to remove the Autobots, possibly with excessive force...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched the view of space pass by as the Decepticons traveled to Earth and thought.

I hope this mission will be a success, but why did the Autobots strike first? It is not in their nature to break treaties something must not be right, Prime would have at least told us of the Insecticons actions. Hmm this will need to be looked into at Earth..

He leaned back and relaxed slightly waiting for the ship to arrive at Earths atmosphere.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Conquesticons' shuttle floated above the ocean, safely hidden from the Autobots' view.
In the rear compartment, Chancre finished patching up Overkill's wing.
"There you go, good as new," he said.
Death Knell and Stryfe sat in the shuttle's cockpit, watching the Autobots through the shuttle's sensors.
Why haven't they left yet? Death Knell thought, what's going on here that I'm not seeing?
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Kal looked up at Hatemonger. He could see he was looking a bit uneasy.

"What is wrong Hatemonger. You seem puzzled!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Nothing Kal." Hatemonger replied.

"Just analyzing the situation." He added.
RVZ Prime
Protoform

Post by RVZ Prime »

"Thank you, Chancre. Flying without a wing would have been very hard for me. I'll be heading back to the cockpit now."

Overkill gets up and heads for the cockpit. He arraives in the cockpit and sees that Death Knell and Stryfe are watching their monitors closely.

"So. Anything new happening on this mud ball?. I am getting really bored. There used to be alot of things happening in the old days, but at the moment, it way to quiet on this planet. Sure, the Dinobots were a nice distraction, but nothing else has happened since then" Overkill said.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Analyzing the situation? Bah!" said Overlord. He strode over to Hatemonger.
"When are going to fight? Earth is ours. We should protect it with all means neccessary!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Death Knell replied to Overkill.
"Those Autobots didn't just come here to stop us. They're up to something, I'm sure of it. And when they act, we'll be ready for them. Trust me, things will start happening again very quickly. The battle for Earth is only just beginning."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked up at Overlord.

"Analyzing it yes, why would the Autobots attack? They would be the last to break the truce, something is not right and I do not need to be bringing one back in a casket. Whatever it was Autobot or possibly something else wiped out all of the Insecticons. We need to use a degree of caution, perhaps small but there never the less." He said looking out the window.

"When we arrive on Earth I want us to split into two teams. Myself, Cyrotek and the Battlecons, the other will be commanded by Blitzwing and Overlord, Disorder, Kal and the Iron Wolves will follow him. Is this understood, and Blitzwing do you feel up to the task if not I will have Overlord command?" Hatemonger asked.
Darkside
Protoform

Guess who's back?

Post by Darkside »

Darkside: So he will at least want prisoners, eh? "Outlaw, Roadkill, how are you two at prisoner aquisition?"

Outlaw: Well, naturally, I could stun him with my Tesla Coil, but it's so much more fun to screw around with his micro-processors using microwaves and EMP.

Roadkill: "That doesn't guarantee that the subjuct survives. I recomend sawing off some limb to prevent said prisoner from hurting himself."

Darkside: "By 'hurting himsef', you mean 'flying off the handle and getting blown apart by Yellowjacket', right?"

Roadkill: "Exactly."

Darkside: "I like it."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Sixblade looked at the Battlecons.

"Myself I like to shatter joints." He took Darksides arm and carfully and slowly moved through a series of motions.

"Any of those will keep you foe from trying to fight you." He smiled "I also know countless more moves if you wish me to show you." he said.

Deadshot sounded cold and errie again, "I like to shoot prisoners in the non-vital areas so they suffer as they are captured like the scum they are."

Mowdown of course was far from everyone elses view.
"Prisoners slag that I say mow em down anyway! Sides the less prisoners the less paperwork!"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Blitzwing strode onto the main deck of the shuttle, and sized up the new Decepticon warriors. The Iron Wolves, he knew a little of. A military unit, capable and experienced, much like himself. Darkside's troops, he wasn't so sure of. He knew nothing about them, and in his eyes, lacked experience. As for Kal, he wondered why Hatemonger didn't just crush the fleshling when he had the chance.

He walked up to Hatemonger.
"Hey boss, what's the plan of action once we get to Earth? I dunno, but these Autobots aren't likely to be too happy about letting us run amok again."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger spoke to Blitzwing, in a tone of a commander to a capable and strong subordinate. He stood up to address Blitzwing and everyone else on teh shuttle.

"When we get to Earth, we will try and reason with the Autobots. Simply put, if they attack us then they have completely shattered the treaty. Once they do that we can use any force we deem as needed. I will give the Autobots a chance to explain their actions." he looked at everyone in the room.

"We know from experance how the insecticons tended to do things they really should not, so I would not be amazed if they treaded somewhere they were not suppose to." He paused for a moment and collected his thoughts.

"Also, we broke into two command units to make leadership a lot easier. When I first returned to Cybertron with the Decepticon forces commanding several gestalt teams and my men got to be a bit tedious. This way we can work together as well as attack from multiple angles without me trying to cordinate the entire assult. This is something I think you will be most capable of Blitzwing." He smiled then looked at Railgun and Doubleshot.

"I am going to try and see what else these minicons do. Using them during the battle with Unicron, I felt like a new con. I only wonder what else they can do and I will try to keep them safe myself." He said.

"Now is there any questions? Oh one last thing, I am not sure if there are any other Decepticon forces in or around Earth but it can't hurt for us to keep an eye out for them. Snake, Fadakki *Pardon my misspelling* were there any other Decepticon troops on Earth when you left?" He asked and sat back down.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"If we are to ask the Autobots their reasons for their apparant unprovoked attack, will you designate some negotiators? They could approach the Autobots without arms." said Disorder.

"We could locate their position, and strategically place ourselves, so that in the event of a further unprovoked attack, we can provide covering fire, to protect the negotiator"
Overlord basically spat out the last word. He wanted to attack the Autobots hard, fast, to destroy them. Earth was Decepticon territory. He wanted it to stay as such.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at Overlord.

"I see your concern and I wish to slag the Autobots as much as you, but we must prove ourselves the better transformer. We at least keep our word. Besides any Autobots attack then we have tried all we could diplomatically. Do any of you have the capablity to record our meeting with the Autobots?" He asked.

He then looked at Disorder.

"Your logic makes perfect sense, we will decide that when the time comes." Hatemonger said to the large transformer.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Disorder nodded his acknowledgement, whereas Overlord just glared.
"As you wish, Hatemonger. As you wish."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at Overlord and smiled.

"Look at it like this, if the Autobots attack you can slag as many as you want I won't even try to stop you, letting loose the hounds of war as they say." He smiled evilly.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The shuttle broke through the boundaries of the Sol System...

Fakkadi turned and addressed Hatemunger...

"No, General. The Insecticons were the only Decepticons present, and they have been destroyed."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at Fakkadi.

"Thank you sir." He addressed the military leader and turned back to the Decepticons.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cyrotek stood tall, he had been quiet for most of the trip. Much of what he would have said was already said. Still he had some thoughts on his mind.

Can we trust the humans, did the Autobots really attack the Insecticons, is this maybe a trap or a trick to make the Decepticons look bad?" he wondered.

I will just have to keep my optics peeled and make sure nothing happens to anyone if I can help it.

He then spoke up.

"Do any of the Battlecons know how to rig simple technology my targetmaster bird Ciro could easily be give a monitor and recorder of sorts by modifiying his logic functions slightly if anyone would like to assist me in installing one?" he asked.