[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Twisted Ambition (Thunderwing)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Divided Loyalties: Twisted Ambition (TW)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Thunderwing's forces proved themselves to be a very strong force, and the imminent addition of Scorponok to their ranks leaves them a force to be reckoned with.

Despite the Wreckers' best efforts, Thunderwing and his force remain largely un-hurt and return to their base to further their plans.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Eh... this ain't my business boss but why we left them go?" Snapdragon asked from Thunderwing as he stared at his radar which was showing the Autobots retreating as fast as possible.

"They were on our mercy... or yours atleast... we could have pursued and slagged them all..." He added, scratching the back of his head with his hand while he spoke.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface grunted and walked towards Thunderwing.

"Yeah", he said. "Why we let them go?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Perhaps. But now is the time to consolidate our forces. Such an action may have left us overextended."

Thunderwing walked back toward the base.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface turned back to his monkey form, and followed Thunderwing

"It seems all we do lately is wait, followed by brief actions of fighting", he muttered. "I'm getting sick of it. If I wanted to wait, I'll work for that stupid Quint on his project or something. I wanna blow stuff up, not build it."
StoneCold Skywarp

"That was almost fun for a moment there..."

Sixshot dusted himself down and dragged himself out of the room the two Hexachangers fell into.

"Thunderwing we need to begin preperation to bring Zarak online...and resurrect Galvatron"

"Y'know ninja boy's right"

Skywarp walked back towards the gathered decepticons.

"That was just the Wreckers, and they should've had our number...Thundercracker's gonna have a splitting headache when he comes to..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing nodded.

"Very well then. Some of you can scramble Scorponok from the hangar. Delibarata, Galvatron still resides on your ship?"

"Yes," The Judge answered, leaving the Spiral Ship's cabin. "However, if he is to return without mental insanities, someone must attempt corrective surgery on him..."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Not wanting to whine but..." Snapdragon began and turned to look at Thunderwing. "... but some repairs would be in order lord Thunderwing."

"I request permission to depart for repairs." Snapdragon continued, patting the side his ripped open arm where his left wing had once been attached, mixtures of several different fluids were flowing out from his numerous wounds and cracks in his armoring that were caused by Alpha Convoy's weapons.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Permission granted!" Thunderwing replied to Snapdragon; the aristocrat opened the massive hangar doors allowing Scorponok to roll free if he so chose. "Dirge, see to Thundercracker! Assist Thrust as needed."

"Right," Dirge nodded. " 'Cracker, can you move yet?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I'm gonna go with my Horrorcon buddy", Apeface said, heading off after Snapdragon.

Meanwhile, Thrust continued to dig Thundercracker out of the rubble he was buried in.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Snapdragon nodded and headed to the repair bays within Thunderwing's old headquarters with Apeface following him...
StoneCold Skywarp

Thundercracker transformed, very slowly.

"What....hit me...." Thundercracker stumbled forward slightly, then fell to the ground.

Sixshot nodded silently and motioned for Skywarp to follow him.

"Thunderwing, might I suggest a tactical strike against the Decepticons to obtain the parts we require?"

Skywarp watched Thundercracker fall...

"LOOK OUT BELOW!!...."

Thundercracker cursed under his breath, he wasn't in the mood for Skywarp's antics.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

One he had reached the repair bay, Apeface muttered to Snapdragon, "I don't know about you, Snappy, but I'm really hating all this inaction. I mean, we go breems without action, followed by random periods of action, the reasons that don't know about. If you ask me, it's all that stupid Quint's fault. He's being the puppeteer, and we're all his fragging puppets!"
Thrust helped Thundercracker to his feet.

"Don't know", he said. "But it must have been powerful to know you for as big a loop as it did. You need to get to the repair bay so we can figure out if there's anything wrong with you."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge also assisted Thrust in getting the battered Thundercracker up.

Thunderwing turned and addressed Sixshot:

"Perhaps, though it might be easier to manipulate good Master Convoy to undertake- or even build- the parts we need for us. After all, his group has a large number of scientists..."

Pause. Scratch chin.

"If you and Skywarp agree that military action is necessary...then you have my authorization. Explore other avenues of deception first. After all, we have options."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Snapdragon who was receiving medical treatment while Apeface spoke to him, turned to glare at his Horrorcon brother.

"First of all... don't call me Snappy. Ever. You hear me?" He snarled, his optics flashing in anger.

"As for the lack of action... it doesn't really bother me Apeface. I actually enjoy having some time for myself... but that Quintesson. I don't trust him anymore than you. I would mind seeing him to face an accident if you know what I mean..." Snapdragon spoke...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"It could be...arrainged", Apeface said. "The problem is, how do we keep Thunderwing from knowing? I wasn't brought back to life to follow someone who's being puppetted by someone else, ya know."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"The Quint might be using us... but I am pretty sure he ain't the puppetmaster here. You can't get much more wicked than Thunderwing is... if that guy can't manipulate Quints... no one can. I have a feeling that he is using them... and I wouldn't be too surprised if we were nothing but fodder for our leader as well. I mean... he gots his aims pretty damn high... godhood I'd say. Still... worth of the risk hanging around with him." Snapdragon chuckled and grinned behind his mask.
StoneCold Skywarp

"Corrective surgery....you sound like Dr Frankenstein..."

Skywarp recollected an old earth film, he'd never been too fond of them, but he couldn't avoid them after all the time he'd spent with Dirge.

"Who cares what condition that Galvatron's in, let's just get him back, ways I see it, the crazier the better..."

Sixshot sighed at Skywarp's words.

Perhaps an attack on a Decepticon post wouldn't be the wisest option, the Autobots do possess two city-sized bots that would suffice, but only the Quints have the neccessary technology to fit the device...

"The situation is tricky...does Rodimus trust us enough to simply let us take one of the transformation cogs without explanation? I doubt very much that, despite our best intentions, the request would be too readily granted."

"Perhaps..." Thundercracker couldn't find his words, his injuries too severe.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yeah", Apeface agreed. "I've had to deal with the alternative before."
"Perhaps?!", Thrust said in surprise. "I think you got a few chips knocked loose in that crash. You need to get to a repair bay."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge nodded.

"Yep," he replied.

Thunderwing shrugged.

"Be that as it may, Scorponok is a deterrent against further attack...say as much, that the Transformation Cog is going to be used to maintain my faction's security and peace against Prime's Autobots and Teratron's Decepticons..."

Delibarata nodded, and had the Allagatorcons lift Galvatron out of the ship and into the repair bay.

"Thunderwing, I am preparing to activate Galvatron...any other interested Decepticons should report to the central table in the complex..."