[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Twisted Ambition (Thunderwing)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Delibarata muttered vehemently:

"We had nothing to do with a ruse, Galvatron!"

Thunderwing clenched his teeth, and his optics blazed a deep emerald, filled with Chaos-Energy fed hate.

"How dare you, you half-mad powermonger! I have waited two lifetimes for this thing which resides in my chest-" Thunderwing pressed his hands to it, "-and nothing will dissuade me from surrendering it to you, who would merely waste it's true power..." his tone became more frantic-

"You've come to spread lies and half-truths! Although," some of his old snobishness crept into his vocoder, "under that shiny purple coat given to you by Unicron, the personality and mindset of a petty commoner warlord Megatron is the sum of your parts. It is to me, Lord Thunderwing, which the Decepticons will re-shape a New World Order! I'll forigve your transgression this once...you can still join me. Together, we will be able to send Teratron and Optimus Prime careening into oblivion! The Universe could be ours!"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Ah, but Skywarp. The process cannot be accelerated. Fast Track is working with maximum efficiency... yet one can have hope of better especially after being trapped in a state of paralyzation for months, yes?" Scorponok spoke after hearing Skywarp's comment.

He does not know... I was not only trapped... my lifeforce is fading as we speak... my whole existance is bound within this very cog as it will activate systems from deactivation... The enormous Decepticon thought...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron now began to snicker. As his companions decloaked.

Galvatron: "It seems you have nothing to give, nor to offer me but insults. Thunderwing, if you did not devise this ruse, perhaps you should check who your friends really are. We are and have always been brothers and now you trust a Quint over me? Pathetic! I want nothing you have...I want only what is mine! If you choose not to rejoin me...than WE shall crush you and all that follow you!'

Galvatron turned to Sixshot.

Galvatron: "You who once betrayed me, now curses me? How the mighty have fallen. You were once the pride of the empire...now you choose a mad despot over destiny? Sixshot...you do not want me for an enemy"

galvatron turned to his companions

Galvatron: "Cyclonus...Pointblank...I think we have the answer we thought we would receive here. Clearly this pathetic excuse for a decepticon has used his Unicron seed to poison the minds of once great troops."

Galvatron turned to the other with him, now in plain view.

Galvatron: "What do you say, Prime?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"... it's been as I told you from the start, Galvatron... my only question now is... would you prefer to deal the first blow, or shall I?"

Jinrai hoped deep down that thunderwing and the others truly believed that they were really seeing optimus before them... the chaos matrix knew not of jinrai, his origins, or for that matter, the fact that he was in the end, a human...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing gnashed his teeth harder in pure fury.

"I see. I would have had Delibarata cure that thing's madness- my sense of altruism is not dead, you see- and, I suppose, you too, had you come in friendship instead of malice. That sycophant with you couldn't do the job right on Webworld...perhaps your head still needs to be examined Galvatron."

He crossed his arms.

"Having to consort with Autobots to form a brigade is such a disgrace, though evidently Galvatron has forsaken reason for madness."

The aristocrat ignored Prime-if it was Prime- it didn't matter. Galvatron's taunts had hit the Pretender aristocrat down to his very core, and he was angered.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"You, Galvatron, are dead, you are not my leader, and you ARE my enemy.....and I suggest, you leave."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"It is only matter of seconds now... carefully Fast Track..." Scorponok hissed at his service drone as the drone carefully inserted the transformation cog within the cavity that had been waiting for it ever since Scorponok's 'death' in the hands of Unicron.

"Yes... I can feel it... I can feel it!" Scorponok roared as the cog was connected with his interface and the energy connection between him and the cog was formed, awakening Scorponok's paralyzed systems from their sleep.

Almost instantly as the cog connected, various sub-systems were turned online and began to run the failsafe program to ignite Scorponok's main systems. Lights that had been turned off for months began to illuminate the rooms and corridors within Scorponok's massive frame. Security systems began to awake and run diagnosis of their current state...

And then Scorponok's parts began to shift, taking the positions they were meant to take before Scorponok's deactivation in mid-transformation... If it even was possible, it seemed like Scorponok began growing in size as his body began transforming. The ceiling and walls of Thunderwing's base were suddenly on his way as Scorponok completed the transformation procedure that turned him into his full scorpion mode, and outgrew himself out of the base hangar.

"At last..." Scorponok boomed, clearly relieved and activated the transformation process that turned him into 8000 feet tall robotic monstrosity, destroying what was left of the hangar he had been repaired within...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface was tossed into the nearby wall as Scorponok began to transform.

"What in the pit was that?!", he said. "First Galvatron's back, and now this. Deactivation is looking a lot better from where I'm standing right now."

Getting back to his feet, he gestured to the others.

"I'm gonna go check it out", he said.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge himself was tossed next to Apeface, where he clanged into a girder, knocking himself nearly senseless.

"Uh...yep...agreed there Apeface," Dirge said, rising. "That you Scorpy?" the Seeker asked blearily, rubbing his cone gingerly with both hands.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Snapdragon also found himself been thrown against a wall as Scorponok transformed, clearly ignoring all subtlety by destroying the repair hangar.

"What if we just wait here until someone decides they need us?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head with his other hand.

"Indeed it is I Dirge." Scorponok's voice boomed from the heights.

"And I think it was time I had a little chat with Thunderwing." Scorponok added and began running sensor scan to pinpoint Thunderwing's current location.

"Ah, there he is..." But what is that energy emitting from him? The enormous Decepticon thought as he turned to face the direction where his sensors had spotted Thunderwing's presence.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing glanced up as Scorponok appeared.

"Ah, Scorponok, good of you to join us! Galvatron was just leaving, I believe."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Galvatron still lives? Most interesting..." Scorponok spoke, looking down at Thunderwing and those that had arrived with Galvatron... compared to Scorponok they were mere insects.

"What was this meeting about?" Scorponok demanded to know rather rudely considering Thunderwing's aristocratic bloodline.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing said grimly:

"Galvatron has decided that he alone will bear the mantle of leading the Decepticons into a rebirth. I offered an alliance with him, and he has refused. He is being most unreasonable."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Why I am not surprised..." Scorponok smirked. "This brings out the question... what do you have to offer? Why should you lead instead of Galvatron or... this Teratron?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing was thunderstruck. He's just assumed that Scorponok would accept him-with gratitude- as his de facto leader.

"Well," the aristocrat blustered, "the Chaos Matrix is mine to command. Unicron's power is mine to wield as I see fit. The troops who follow my banner will have ultimate victory over all who oppose them."

"And," Delibarata interjected, "have the backing of the Quintesson Dominion. Ultimate resources at your disposal, Scorponok, to serve with pride as Thunderwing's base of operations."

"Galvatron and Teratron are lowborn commoners- from this timeline or not," Thunderwing said. "I have a mandate to rule- a divine right to lead the Decepticon faction to its ultimate glory as only a priveleged leader is able. And remember- the might of Rodimus Convoy's troops are under my sway; my army is doubled. You would be wise to remain with me, Scorponok."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Scorpinok... Zarak.. whomever you may be that inhabits the body before us... Leave.. quickly before the maddness that has overcome thunderwing overcomes you as well! You know as well as any that the right to lead is not a birthright... it is EARNED! As you proved during your time in command of the decepticon headmaster forces... and as mobile base for the decepticons formerly based on char. Go...quickly... before it's too late!"

Jinrai knew his words would likely earn him thunderwing's wraith... however, at this point... keeping scorpinok from falling under the chaosbringer's sway was far more important....
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Don't waste my time with your cheap lies!" Thunderwing laughed. "Optimus Prime, or whoever you deign to be- your aura is not quite correct enough to suit Optimus Prime; a clever deception- you were annointed by Alpha Trion to lead the Autobots. So stop with your pedentic charade. You are no more a democratic ruler than I."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron: "And you are not the chosen one Thunderwing...I would not join you for your path leads to madness and destruction. Your way will only bring death to our brothers...the Chaos energy that consumes you guides you, it controls you. Its not like the symbiotic relationship I have with the one true Decepticon Matrix. "

Galvatron moved towards the doors: "No...the battle is not today. It is forthcoming...for now I reclaim what is mine. Decepticons, you would be wise to follow me...Scorponok...you know where you will find welcome and power...and that lies with me...the choice is yours."

Galvatron smirked as his group moved slowly back...

Galvatron: "To GIGATRON!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Gigatron is dead, Galvatron- warped by the same Matrix you wish to have back, into Teratron, a being more than he should be."

The aristocrat chuckled.

"You will see how loyal your subordinate was by how long he wrestles with the prospect of returning it to you- and by doing so losing his 'Teratron' form. I say he will not do it. But in any case, get you gone from this place! The friendship of Thunderwing is not so easily cast aside, Galvatron! You will regret this betrayal!"

He roared, eyes pusling with raw power.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"galvatron... pointblank, cyclonus... get out of here.... now... "

Jinrai muttered on a private frequency... foolish as it seemed, he knew thunderwing needed to at least be taken down a notch...

"You're right, thunderwing... I'm NOT prime... but I'm JUST as strong... maybe even STRONGER... and in my book... that's good enough to try and take you DOWN!"

The prime looking bot leapt back, and a massive section of machinery errupted from a subspace pocket... followed by a second arrival... the godbomber armor...

" TRANSFORM!"

Jinrai transformed seemingly back to rig mode, but the set of back wheeles folded upward, and the cab section slid into a recess in the trailer... locking in, a larger head locked into place... and seconds later, the godbomber armor locked into place...

"Alright thunderwing... this comes to an end HERE... and NOW! Being an aristocrat only makes you a self centered, arrogant, over-confident SNOB, you pathetic excuse for a destron! YOU who are such a coward that you've never left that pathetic SHELL of yours ONCE! NOW WHO'S THE COWARD, THUNDERWING???"

Jinrai's electromotor rifle materialized in his hands... he knew this would likely be his last stand... but he didn't fear it... not at all.