[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : The First Strike (Rodimus Convoy)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"hmm....very well Rodimus"

Grimlock went to leave the room, he stopped and addressed Scattershot again.

"You coming?"
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"Good to hear from you again, Prowl," Silverbolt replied over the comm. "We heard you could use a bit of assistance in the current situation and decided to drop in and say hello."

"As for me," Slipstream answered for herself, "I found this lot wandering around lost on the other side of the planet after the whole Unicron debacle. Had nothin' better t'do at the time and figured I might as well lead 'em home."

"We had to take the scenic route though," Slingshot muttered.

"Wasn't my fault!" Fireflight replied defensively.

"Pipe down, you lot," Silverbolt broke in before the rest of his team could start bickering. "So, Prowl, do we have clearance to land?"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Karandras frowned "What not even fisticuffs? How dull come on, you have to be getting bored just let us go for a few minutes. I promise to have 'em both down in time and I'll be happily on my way"

The Phoenix Lord grinned watching Sixgun.

"Or are these two little guys all for the flower power?" he asked motioning to Scamper and Sixgun with his hand.
StoneCold Skywarp

"Sure thing Silverbolt, you might wanna touch down at the entry ramp, I've a feeling Rodimus might be in need of your abilities"

Prowl opened a comm channel to Rodimus

"Rodimus, the aerialbots have joined our cause, they're going to meet with you and Grimlock at the entry ramp, Prowl out"

Grimlock trudged through the halls of Metroplex, eventually he reached his destination.

"Hmm...first here."

Grimlock lifted his sword and found a wayward rock that was nearby, he dug the sword into the rock halfway and lifted it above his head. With a deft flick of his sword the boulder zipped into the air, before it hit the ground the boulder was sliced clean in two pieces.

Since Optimus had been destroyed at the hands of Rodimus in their universe Grimlock had grown battle weary, his desire for peace had risen, but this universe had shattered those hopes. Grimlock had been thrown deep into conflict again, and conflict felt good.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus walked through Iacon, deep in thought. He wasn't happy about this development. He'd gone to Prime in good faith, hoping against hope that Prime was true to his word, and it backfired. Several of his men were hurt, badly, and he couldn't get the niggling feeling that it was somehow his fault out of his mind. His own fault for being too trusting of Prime.

His thoughts were interupted by Prowl's communication.
"Acknowledged Prowl, thanks. I look forward to meeting with them."

A few short minutes later, and he was outside Iacon, and walking over to where Grimlock stood.

"You've been looking forwards to this, I can see," he told his lieutenant, and long time friend, gesturing to the shattered rock beside him.
"I only hope this will send the desired message to Prime."
StoneCold Skywarp

"If Prime as big a fool here as me expect, me doubt it...he stubborn, not see that his own ambition insane. Prime deluded with power."

Grimlock pushed one half of the rock over and again he plunged his sword into it.

"Guess we wait for Aerialbots now."

Sixshot and Skywarp flew through Cybertron airspace towards Metroplex. Neither spoke on their way, in the eyes of Sixshot, Skywarp wasn't the best of company, he was took wreckloose and carefree for Sixshot's liking. Skywarp thought that Sixshot needed to lighten up, and was too serious.
Sixshot sent a message ahead to Rodimus Convoy/Metroplex

"Rodimus Convoy this is Sixshot, I come with a request from Thunderwing."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Yes, I guess we..." Rodimus broke off as his internal radio activated with Sixshot's message.
"Acknowledged, Sixshot. meet me at the Metroplex entry ramp."
He switched off his radio, and turned to Grimlock.
"Another visit from Thunderwing's troops," he told his companion by way of explanation.
StoneCold Skywarp

"Acknowledged Rodimus"

Sixshot landed on Cybertron's surface and transformed to his robot mode, Skywarp landed and followed suit. The pair made their way to Metroplex's entry ramp.

"Rodimus Convoy, Thunderwing sends request for a transformation cog, we understand that Metroplex houses a spare transformation cog. We require this for the protection of our consolidated armies."

Grimlock simply growled softly under his breath, grasping his sword.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus glanced sideways at Grimlock.
"Protection? I assume that you also have a city sized Transformer. Yet one that is unable to transform yet. This puts you at a tactical disadvantage. If I may ask..."

He glanced sideways at Grimlock.

"... For some technical details on your new citybot?"

Pushing his buttons... I certainly wouldn't trust me if I asked it.
StoneCold Skywarp

"As I'm sure you understand, we are currently not at liberty to divulge such information, though I'm sure that Thunderwing will be happy to deliver what you require in person, should you help us now."

Skywarp just stood, slightly un-easy, Grimlock was staring at him...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus shrugged.
"We are allies. It would be only proper to assist you." he cast another cautious glance at Grimlock, then turned to look up at Metroplex's central control tower, and activated his radio.

"Rodimus to Prowl. Our allies have arrived seeking our assistance. They require a transformation cog, and I have agreed to give them Metroplex's spare one. If you could get it out here as soon as you can, I'd appreciate it."

He signed off, and turned back to Sixshot.

"You'll have to excuse me and Grimlock. We have to leave shortly. My other Lieutenant, Prowl, will be here shortly with what you've requested."

"Rodimus to the Aerialbots. What's your ETA to my location?"
StoneCold Skywarp

"No need to have him walk all that way" Skywarp finally spoke "I'll be back shortly"

Skywarp vanished, Sixshot saw him re-appear in the command centre next to Prowl.

"Woah!" Prowl was taken slightly aback by Skywarp's apperance next to him.

"Very well Rodimus" Prowl continued to the holding chamber, Skywarp following closely behind, for Metroplex's remaining transformation cog.

"Why do you need it anyways?" Prowl figured he could at least try to get an answer from Skywarp.

"I'm not at liberty to say..." Sixshot mimmicked Sixshot's voice.

"Right...." Prowl's instincts kicked into gear "....well, here it is"

Prowl removed the cog from it's holding space carfully, the cogs were notoriously fragile, and handed it to Skywarp who vanished almost immediately.

"Interesting..." Prowl opened comm-channel Alpha-Nine

**Hound, this is Prowl, I fear that Thunderwing's planning something big, though I don't have any concrete evidence as yet. Prowl out**

Prowl sent out the coded message hoping it would reach it's intended destination, it wasn't his nature to be a double agent, or a spy, but he felt it his duty to his leader.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Bluestreak watched Skywarp carefully then watched Prowl take him. He still lived by his motto alliance or not he was still yet to meet a decepticon he didn't dislike.

He shrugged looking back at the screen to where the Aerial bots were coming in sighing. "Why is it Prime had to go and become evil and insane" he asked aloud hoping Prowl maybe heard him and had an answer.
~~

Karandras got pushed out with out too much of a fight looking teed because of that.

"Bah, wussy transformers afraid of a little tussel" he grumbled turning around jumping to the air looking around.

"Where to now?" He asked himself looked all over Metroplex and the surrounding areas spotting one of the reasons he came back. Sixshot.

"And the hunter finds the prey he came to the metal forest to seek" Karandras whispered immdeatly lowering back to the surface. He would watch them for now and strike later.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"ETA is at thirty seconds, Rodimus," Silverbolt commed back. One by one, the jets swooped in towards the entry ramp, their noses pulling up as they bled off speed before transforming and landing neatly on their feet. Slingshot and AirRaid raced to be the first ones in, followed more sedately by Skydive and Fireflight, and finally Silverbolt landed with a thump behind them, his heel boosters scorching the ground slightly. Behind the Aerialbots, the black starfighter circled down lazily before transforming as well, revealing a tall, slim black femmebot.

"Aerialbots, reporting for duty," Silverbolt said to Rodimus with a slight salute, stepping forwards.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus grinned
"Glad to have you on board Silverbolt. We can use all the help we can get. We're moving out to strike at an energon facility soon. Your air support will be a great asset to us. In the last few months, Optimus Prime has been becoming increasingly volatile. Recently, agents of his attacked my troops, and some of them are still recovering in Metroplex's med bay. This act is a declaration of war, a war in which we need supplies and energon. Hence our forthcoming strike."

He paused as he noticed Slipstream behind the Aerialbots.

"Care to introduce me to your lady friend?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Sounds like our boss all right! Heh heh!"

Scattershot clanked up the hall slowly. His wounds were no longer directly visible, but they were not properly healed either. Instead, his frame was pocked with occasional gunmetal plates. One could tell by the uneven intervals in the riveting and the angle of the sheets that it was an operation done by an amateur... He stopped as he finally caught up with Grimlock, turned loudly on his heel, and saluted the Dinobot.

"The Technobots are ready to move out, except Afterburner. That whiner's still recovering from his injuries."

He chuckled in an gregarious manner, but with a touch of grim seriousness in his optics. Like he has no reservations to doing something unpleasant to somebody who would tell him he can't come...
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"Of course, my apologies," Silverbolt said, gesturing the black femmebot forwards. Slipstream sauntered up to stand by Silverbolt's side, her head about level with the gestalt leader's shoulder, and tossed off a lazy, casual salute towards Rodimus.

Silverbolt smiled slightly. "Rodimus, this is Slipstream. Slipstream, Rodimus."

"Nice t'meetchya," Slipstream remarked, then grinned. "I'm hardly a lady, but flattered you'd think so nonetheless."
StoneCold Skywarp

Skywarp re-appeared next to Sixshot, his teleportation being less that instantanious due to his cargo.

"Thank you Rodimus, to our continued efforts" Sixshot saluted Rodimus Convoy before transforming and taking back to the air.

**Thunderwing, this is Sixshot, we have secured the part we need, returning to base**

Grimlock looked at the battered Scattershot, who'd managed to follow him to the meeting point.

"Okay Rodimus, we all ready now..."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

OK, let's gooo!

Rodimus smiled at Slipstream.
"Lady or not, I'm glad you've joined us," he told her, then spun around as Scattershot approached. He looked over the Technobot leader, and frowned.

"Are you sure you're..." he paused as he caught the tone of Scattershot's voice.
"Alright then. We move out at once."

He turned, transforming into vehicle mode, and revving his engine.
"Autobots, transform and roll out!"

He accelerated away, knowing that his troops would follow.

Several cycles later, the attack force approached the energy supply depot. It looked deserted. Merely a smattering of workers tending to the giant storage facilities.

"Alright Autobots. We go in, take what we need, and get out. I want to avoid civillian casualties if possible, so keep that in mind. Scattershot, Silverbolt, strike from the air. I'll lead the ground based troops through the main gates. Autobots, attack!"

With that, Rodimus shot forwards towards the large, but lightly defended gates to the facility.
Skyre
Protoform

NEW ROBOTS?!

Post by Skyre »

During the attack on the facility, a smallish gestalt flies in and lands on the opposite side of the facility from which Rodimus is firing.

"I AM ZEUS," said the thundering voice, "AND YOU CIVILIANS WOULD BE WISE TO LEAVE THIS FACILITY TO AVOID BODILY HARM!"

(ooc: Zeus is the Strikebot gestalt. For all Strikebots' profiles look here:http://forums.tfarchive2.net/vBulletin/ ... genumber=2

Zeus proceeds to lay down fire on the building from a distance with his Laser Concussion Rifle and arm-mounted High-Speed Laser Pistols.