[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : The First Strike (Rodimus Convoy)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Bluestreak: "Erm... are you the intruder?"
Blaze in turn looked at Bluestreak. Only one guard? Either he's alot stronger then he looks, or he has no idea what he's dealing with.
"I take it you are the security detail? Allow me to introduce myself. Blaze of the Elementals. Technically you could consider me an intruder. However, I didn't come here by my own free will, nor am I planning to cause any trouble" Not until my sisters show up anyway she thought. "I'm more of a reluctant stowaway. I was inside that ship" she motions to Sky Lynx. "When someone or something abruptly moved it before I could leave. You can rest assured that I am no threat to you, unless someone provokes me that is. If you wish to lock me in the brig, I'll go along willingly. Ropes won't work, as you can imagine" she replies to Bluestreak. Her face had a friendly look.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Bluestreak nodded "Alright then too the brig, I'm Bluestreak. Are you with Prime still? Are you even a Transformer. If you are with Prime is he really lost it as much as it seems?" Bluestreak let his mouth run as he waited for Blaze to move infront of him.
~~

Ratchet groaned as he looked over the scarred inside of Sky-Lynx.

"Well I'll be a decepticon. That... what ever that was was right a bomb not an attack"

Ratchet shook his head walking into the cock-pit looking around shaking his head then taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Alright now is better then ever" he reaches down pulling out some sore of welding tool and begining to de-tach the panel at the front of the cock-pit to get into the Transformers head.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Acknowledged Rodimus"

Prowl set Metroplex's scanners to maximum range.

"Rodimus, it would appear we've had a security breach in the repair bay. Bluestreak's on the case, just to let you know."

Grimlock trudged into Metroplex. Part of him had hoped that the rogue group of Autobots had followed them, just so he could blast them out of the sky, part of him was glad they hadn't.

For the same reason.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"Silverbolt to Rodimus, we're just shifting the last of it now," the Aerialbot leader commed back to Rodimus. "What would you like us to do next?"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Bluestreak:Are you with Prime still? Are you even a Transformer. If you are with Prime is he really lost it as much as it seems?"

Blaze started walking in front of Bluestreak "Pleased to meet you Bluestreak. I'll answer those questions in order. Am I with Prime's side? Yes, I have sworn loyalty to him and that vow is only ended in death, his or mine. Am I a Transformer? If that is the name for beings who inhabit this plane, then yes. This world is my homeworld, according to my previous master, Malzra. And sofar we have found no evidence to prove that this is not our homeworld. As for Prime's mental state.. I do not know how he has acted in the past. He seems determined to destroy this 'Thunderwing' but he was willing to talk of peace with your lord Rodimus, even though that ment allowing Thunderwing to live and grow stronger" she answers.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Bluestreak began to follow Blaze not pulling any hand held weapon out his shoulder mounted cannons were more then enough.

"Oh... I made that alliegence but I was promised a stop to all war by Rodimus and I came here it just seemed that with Prime the war was never ending and I just couldn't take it. Too many memories"
Skyre
Protoform

Post by Skyre »

Well...that's it then... Skyre thought to himself. We're fighting this one by ourselves again...damn my bullheadedness and eagerness for action...

"STRIKEBOTS!" commanded Skyre over private Strikebot frequency, "CONTINUE EVASIVE ACTION AND MAKE COUNTER-ATTACKS ON KANANDRAS! FIRE AT WILL!"

"Roger that, Skyre!" said the rest of the Strikebots in unison over the comm.

All of the Strikebots transformed into vehicle mode and started firing at Kanandras with all they had.

Just then, Crack came blazing down out of sub-orbital flight, transformed into robot mode, and jumped on Kandras's back. "BRAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Remember me?!" He started hacking away at Kanandras with an AT-Field generated sword.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"I know the feeling I think. I've spent 200 human years in service of Malzra. 200 years preparing for the decisive battle. Malzra planned that attack to the tiniest detail, attempting to minimize casualties. Now, I like a good fight, but towards the end, I was growing sick of it. The Phyrexians just kept on coming and coming, when we defeated the strikeforce that was invading Dominaria, things only got worse... That demon Yawgmoth had been preparing as well, and what an extensive and deadly strategy it was. He literally attempted to MERGE the plane of Rath, where he had millions of his soldiers stationed, with the plane of Dominaria we were desperatly defending. The casualties were unfathomable. I was surprised to find anything left alive after that planeshift ended. And to think that THAT wasn't even the worst he had in store.." Blaze replied, her voice trembling towards the end.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Karandras took several of the hits plus the one landing on his back and just feel to the ground with a loud crash into the surface.

"Unnnngh, attack from behind" he murmured with in the suit wincing as the pain racke dthrough his body. "Status?"

The computer beeped for a few seconds then responded "Minor damage to Back and Chest areas thrusters down auto-repair underway"

Karandras just groaned he was grounded in this battle not what he enjoyed.

"Oh well here we go" he said to himself pushing himself up then to his feet. "Where... ahh there" he turned his head to the wraith bone weapon he used it was a fair distance away... no matter he extended his hand out and with a thought the weapon flew back into his grip.

He pointed the weapon down wards the butt end of the weapon pressing up to the back of his arm. He then movies one leg forward and pushes off with the other one hunching over to lower resistance as he runs making his way to the oncoming Autbots.

He changes course running towards rubble of the energon facility jumping on to it then jumping off of that getting back to the same height as Crack and then a bit higher doing a flipe and curling up. Reaching the peak of the jump he uncurls right a Crack and comes down straight at him one leg up the other leg going straight for the head his arms spread out.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Thread to be continued in Chapter 4 - Clash of the Titans