[Original RPG] Collapse: Nation on Fire (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Macaddams

Tap Out out did a forward roll bringing him up to the bar. He reached up attempting to grab the Dinobot's feet and pull him off the bar.
Selkadoom

Maccadams

Post by Selkadoom »

Snarl was starting to really feel the effects of all the atacks as most of his systems turned off. Before finally going down he yelled " ALl hAIL prIMe " and hit the floor landing on a patron going into stasis lock
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Maccaddams:

Stepper: -grabbing a glass of whatever it is that Whirl mixed up- "Stun weapons? Where's the fun in that? Better to shoot them through the optics or hit 'em in the torso with an inferno shell and watch 'em writhe." -smirks, quaffs the entire contents of the glass in one swallow, gives a mighty wheeze, looks over at Whirl- "C....Cain... is f-for Char....lie....... annd Delta is.... for...... Cainnnn....." -topples over backwards-

Nebulon: -transforms and leaps off of Stepper's shoulder to avoid being the cushion between the Wrecker and the floor-

Nightbeat: -noticing Stepper's lips are moving, kneels down to listen-

Stepper: -raises one arm in the air-

Nightbeat: -looks over at Whirl- "He'd like another. And do you have any idea what a 'Snake-Lady' is?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Maccadams

Whirl knelt down beside Snarl, prodded the prone form with one claw, and shrugged. "He's a Dinobot. He'll be fine."

Turning, the Wrecker was about to reply to Stepper when the Targetmaster drank a mug of his concoction. "Maybe I should change the name of the drink to Sudden Death." The Wrecker muttered, his expressionless face not showing whether he was amused or sorry.

Whirl strode over to the bar and poured another jar for Stepper, and he replied to Nightbeat with a faux-serious tone, "No, I have no idea what a snake-lady is." Before handing the glass to Stepper's outstretched hand.

Turning to the smaller form of Nebulon, Whirl shook the beaker of concoction unashamedly and asked, "Would you like one?"
Moon Strike
Protoform

Post by Moon Strike »

From outside the bar various honks of horns and shouts of protest would be heard, along with various screeching autobots in vehicle mode having to come to an abrupt stop with the present flow of traffic being heavily disrupted as a red blur would zip through them ignoring the one way street signs and treating the red lights as they were non existent.

A speed odometer would read 800 mph as a twin set of turbo engines would begin to gradually change from a red glow to a dangerous orange glow as it's V twin cylinders struggled to keep up with the demand for speed pumping furiously as the driver less motorcycle Road Block would have to finally adhere to the warning flashing on his heads up display that if he kept this speed up for much longer he'd suffer a complete engine burn out.

Brake pedals would work themselves as Road Block would give a sharp and sudden turn kicking up massive clouds of dirt as he slowed down and parked himself outside of the bar in much need of his usual anti freeze and oil beverage.

He normally wasn't such a speed addict, but his morning hadn't exactly had the best of starts having woken up from a nightmare involving earth kids vandalizing a wall with graffiti and for some reason himself having to be the mediator between right and wrong due to the lack of adult supervision....only to wind up being the target of the kids' spray painting antics instead. To add insult to injury the car alarm that his earth vehicle mode had come with had gone off upon his frantic awakening leaving him rattled and very much in need of a way to burn all of that out of his memory circuits.

Transforming into robot mode, steam would escape his exhaust vents as he'd enter the bar gazing about the inhabitants. Noting that the place was settling from some recent chaos, he'd just smirk and take a seat at the counter.

It felt good to be back at home on Cybertron. While earth had been a nice place to visit during his and many others evacuation during the Quinteson episode, he'd found it extremely hard to find places such as this where he could just relax without worrying that he was gonna squish some unfortunate native inhabitant. Quirking a slight brow he'd note some one putting out a fire that Snarl had unintentionally started, "yep..great to be back"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Safe House

Grotusque moved int the room where Smokescreen waited.

"one Monsterbot as requested."
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Autobase, Spaceport

Air Raid entered the spaceport hoping someone would be able to tell him the location of Silverbolt or the other Aerialbots. At first sight the place seemed empty so Air Raid started to look for what he needed himself. He accessed a computer station and initiated a search for any information that would be of use.

--------

He'd left his desk for only a few cycles and the spaceport was quiet apart from a few bots in the hangars. He'd just been to talk to those bots so he knew where they were. Yet now there was an unknown accessing his computer station.
As carefully as he could he drew his weapon from subspace and proceeded to approach silently and out of view of the unknown. When he was absolutely certain of having a kill shot he held his position.

"I assume you have the necessary authorisation to be accessing that station?" asked Fireflight.

"Next time you want to maintain surprise, I suggest paying attention to the position of the security cameras." said Air Raid, resisting the urge to laugh.

"Air Raid?" asked a surprised Fireflight.

Air Raid turned around and stood up from the computer station.
"It's good to see you Fireflight, at last someone who'll be able to point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find Silverbolt and the others." Air Raid said with a smile.

Fireflight had yet to lower his weapon but inside he allowed himself a smile.
"You still haven't given me your authorisation clearance!" enquired Fireflight knowing full well Air Raid probably had none.

Air Raid didn't know what to make of Fireflight's stance, was he serious or was he playing with him.
"I don't have any, so I guess you better pull the trigger." Air Raid guessed Fireflight was bluffing and was hoping calling him on it would lower his weapon. Friend or foe, it's never good to have a weapon pointed in your direction.

Fireflight opened up a communication channel and made no attempt to hide the fact.
"Intruder in the Spaceport, assistance required!" said Fireflight hoping Air Raid wouldn't notice he was actually sending the communication to his computer station.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »