[New RPG] Special Teams.

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Brave Maximus wrote:Oh - I'm counting on Fort Max getting tricked into doing some stuff he never would normally.

I'm not sure that Jazz would relish the idea of taking on such a... challenge ;-)
While the new RPG's Jazz will have most of the character traits his original has, there will be some differences to him. I do think that he's going to be the conscience of the group, but that doesn't mean that he won't do the task. ;)

Yes, Fort Max's team will still be part of the Autobot command system. That being said... He doesn't like Sentinel or Prowl... so he has no issues telling them to shove it up their... exaust ports...
They'll operate with a certian level of Autonomy - but with a high level of dedication - they go into the worst areas to get Autobots home safe.

So far for Fort's team:
Fortress Maximus
Ratchet
Wheeljack
Hot Spot
I'd love one or two heavy combat guys to fill out the ranks
I don't want to pull Hytherion into it, if I don't have to.
You can probably count Magnus in. It'll depend on how things go in the RPG though.

I'm starting to like this more and more.

Even gives me some ideas for my characters not involved with either teams. Something along the lines of Tarantulas in need of being blown up by the Black Ops team because he's a monster or Springer being kidnepped for his tech. :D
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Right now, Prowl could think up of some things for a Black Ops thing to do. Take readings of Sixshot... kidnap Springer... kill Tarantulas/Scorponok/Predacon... shoot Megatron in the head... you know, stuff like that.

Just not yet. ;)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blackjack wrote:kill Tarantulas/Scorponok/Predacon
No one gets to kill Predacon until he gets a chance to descend into hammy Bond villainy and turn himself into a flying, roller-skating tyrannosaur.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

I definitely would like Rapido to be on the Black Ops team.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!