[Original RPG] Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Indeed, Gigatron played both of us knowing the way things go," Magnus answered. "He knew that without evidence to the contrary I would not be able to discredit his claim, evidence he knew I wouldn't have because he was well aware you'd never report in until you 'got around to it' some time later, well after the fact. If you HAD followed procedures and reported in, then NONE of this would have happened," The commander spoke firmly to Grimlock, his tone begining to settle as it resumed his normal way of speaking.

"As things stand, you can thank Devistator the next time you are fighting him for saving the day. If he hadn't launched an unauthorized attack on Iacon, Gigatron's plan would have gone off flawlessly. Thankfully that incident supplied me with countermeasures to Gigatron's claim and he was forced to back down."
Chip1123
Protoform

Autobase

Post by Chip1123 »

"Well, things seemed to have calmed down, they should not escalate any further... hopefully" Highbrow said, turning off his eavesdropping equipment. "They no longer seem at each other's throats.

"Who was Ultra Magnus talking with?" Topspin asked, "Who could actually make him that angry...?"

"I shall give you one guess my friend... He is mean, ruthless, and someone you would not want to meet in a dark alley. or a lit alley. or anytime he is angry for that matter. Care to take your guess...?" Highbrow inquired.

"oh... him." Topspin said.

"Yep. well, let us go now that we know Magnus won't need us to pull Grimlock off of him. We still need to meet up with Prowl remember? We need to hurry." Highbrow said.

"Oh Primus forbid we be late..." Topspin bantered.

"Will you just cooperate for once? Come on." Highbrow said impatiently as they walked towards Prowl's office.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker pulled back onto the main highway heading towards Iacon. He hadn't been in the Autobot capital in a few months, rarely ever required to go there since Autobots tended to not require mercenary help, especially from someone like him. The big bots like Ultra Magnus would probably be against it considering how things went down. The only reason he was heading there now was to get paid by that useless bird, Sky Lynx.

~~~~

It is the the earth year 2021. The Transformer's invasion to take back their home planet of Cybertron has succeeded and the Quintesson forces are in full retreat from the planet. Autobot and Decepticon alike celebrate the return to their home planet. One of the few times since the great war that both factions had moved together and acted as though they truly were one unified race. Inside the Sonic Canyon's Hatemonger's team had succeeded in routing the Quintesson forces in the area. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker had broken off from the main forces and had moved to the nearest Energon bar which had re-begun operations immediately at the sound of retreat by the Quintessons.

"And then I managed to catch him in the chest with a missile, which knocked him back into the group behind him before detonating and taking all five of them down at once." Sunstreaker smuggly bragged to anyone would listen. He got a few cheers from those around him not inebriated to the point of stasis lock.

"I took out a tank!" Sideswipe drunkenly chimed in, as he spun around on his stool.

"Who cares about you?" Sunstreaker interjected. Sideswipe immediately took offense and threw his mug at Sunsteaker's head. The metal container bounced off it leading to Sunstreaker lunging at his mold brother. Sideswipe rolled back, using Sunstreaker's own momentum against him and throwing him into two other patrons. The other patrons immediately blamed one another and also began to fight. Suntreaker stood up and quickly hurled a chair Sideswipe's way. Sideswipe was knocked back into the bar knocking two drinks over, angering the patrons. The first one took a cheap shot at Sideswipe while he was against the bar knocking him to the floor. The second one went to land an elbow but was knocked over the bar by a hard charging Sideswipe. "Can't even have a friendly bar fight anymore!" Sideswipe grinned as he kicked the first one who hit him onto his backside. It only took a few moments for all the other drunken robots to get into this as well. Energon and oil drenched the floor as they drunken brawl encompassed the bar. Both Sunstreaker and Sideswipe continued to battle each other, taking time to knock out any mechs that stumbled out of the fray. Sunstreaker using the upgrades he received to easily overpower Sideswipe, lifting him off his feet and hurling him through a near-by window.

Sunstreaker grinned and moved outside, where Sideswipe was wobbling back to a vertical base, laughing the entire time. "That all you got?" Sideswipe asked, as he stumbled backwards. "Apparently that's all you can take, light weight." Sunstreaker smiled . He moved and hauled Sideswipe up to his feet and then nodded. "It's good to have you back in the fold." Sideswipe said before driving his shoulder into the chest of Sunstreaker. Sunstreaker gave two or three steps, but was knocked off his feet as Sideswipe followed up with a solid right hook. Sunstreaker rubbed his chin, "it's good to be back." He caught the unready Sideswipe with an upper cut. Sideswipe slid along the ground, sending sparks flying. Sunstreaker leapt forward back was caught in the chest my a neutron blast that send him stumbling backwards.

Slingshot flew overhead as the other Aerialbots transformed and landed before the two fighting brothers. "Aerialbots, merge into Superion!" Silverbolt cried, Slingshot arcing hard back towards the rest of his companions. The large robot stepped in between the recovering Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. "What in the pit are you guys doing!?" Sideswipe drunkenly slurred. Quickswitch and Catilla appeared around the corner, both transforming into robot mode. Quickswitch stepped forward placing the barrel of his gun at the chest of the stunned Sunstreaker. "We should have done this when you tried to kill Hound." The former security officer scowled. "Sunstreaker, by the order of the Autobot high command, you are hereby placed under arrest for crimes against your fellow Autobots, The deaths of over 400 humans, and treason." Sunstreaker went to react and Catilla grinned, "Please... try something. I dare you." He aimed his rifle at the damaged Autobot. Stunned, Sunstreaker struggled to react, not really knowing what to do. "You have to be kidding me!" Sideswipe called out, standing up behind Superion. Quickswitch applied energon cuffs to Sunstreaker and hauled him to his feet. "Not kidding you, what he's done is unforgivable. He will be tried by a military tribunal. It has already been decided." Quickswitch nodded to Superion who scooped the cuffed, damaged Sunstreaker and took off.

"He'll be in the detention block in Iacon." Catilla purred at Sideswipe. "Go pay him a visit, I'm sure -- OOF!" Catilla doubled over as Sideswipe's fist slammed into his stomach. "That'll be enough out of you." Sideswipe angrily spat, but was soon rendered unconcious by Quickswitch smashing the butt of his rifle into the back of his head. "We'll take him to Iacon to sober up. Come on," Quickswitch said before transforming.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Iacon Saving and Loan

"The situation is still evolving," Smokescreen told Wing Saber. "For now, I need you to orbit the bank at a half-kilometre radius. ISS have cleared out all the civilians, so anyone you see who doesn't have an Autobrand is either an escaped hostage or a robber. Either way, you should interdict them. Weapons set to stun, of course. Just in case."

Checking the charge on his rifle, he listened to Ironhide's status report and scowled. Then he activated his comlink again. "Wing Saber, someone's fleeing the scene. Stop him, preferably without lethal force. Artfire, send a few tracer rounds in that direction so he'll know what to look for."

Stepping out of the room he was hiding in he advanced toward the main lobby, firing stun blasts into the ceiling as a warning to the remaining robbers.

"Acknowledged," Artfire told Smokescreen, his voice not changing in pitch at all. He continued to follow Two-Stroke through his IR/UV scope, waiting until he had a perfect, clear shot at the criminal's centre of mass. And then he skewed a few degrees to the east, so the round would hit the pavement in front of the thug instead of ripping through him.

The sniper squeezed the trigger, sending a magnetically-accelerated steel slug roaring through air, walls and buildings toward his target. Behind the slug, a bright orange flame trailed, tracing the bullet's path to its target for Wing Saber to see.

"You get that?" he asked the bigger Autobot.

Burnout scowled at Daylight's report.

"As soon as the camera goes off," she whispered to one of the nearby officers, "he's falling victim to a tragic case of mistaken identity."

Entry, Autobase

"My orders came from the JAG office."

Blowback cuffed Bumblebee and led him toward the security centre.

The Rust Sea

Finding the Busted Flush had taken a lot more time that Blue Bacchus had anticipated; knowing that it was at sea had been a helpful start, but there was a damned big amount of sea and not very much Blue Bacchus to go around. If he'd known how much trouble this would have been, he would have just murdered someone else.

But he was here now, and even if the fun had been taken out of it by hours of searching, he still had a job to do. Eschewing his usual dramatic approach, he flew openly into firing range of the large watercraft and fired a brace of fragmentation missiles at its starboard hull.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Arena, Border Regions

The crowd stood to its feet as Blades effortlessly dodged the angry swipes and kicks of his opponent. He soon found his opening, landing a few skillfully placed punches before swiftly cramming his lower palm into his opponents’ olfactory sensor.

The mechanoid wobbled then flaccidly dropped to the ground. The crowd roared with delight.

-----

Tzai Industries Holdings, Iacon

Located in the Iacon's business district, the Tzai Industries Holdings building is the HQ of the Tzai Industries. Here is where all of Tzai Industries’ subdivisions and other subsidiaries, legal and illegal, meet under one unifying roof. Here is where policies are made and broken, and like mergers. Simply put; it does not produce - it owns.

On the penthouse floor of the building, a business meeting of all Tzai Industries major players concludes. Following the usual insincere fawning and firm hand shakes, the lavishly adorned room was empty with all but two mechanoids remaining. They casually conferring at a long conference table that faced a large window.

“Uggh, I hate sticking to a pandering subroutine. I feel so dirty,” Axer moaned. “Why did I think being this company’s spokesperson was a good idea again? It’s too much work.”

“Now, now, it is all necessary for our continued growth,” the other mech gently chastised. “Servile flattery is a inconsequential price in the grander scheme of things. Hmm, hmm," he chuckled lightly. "You complain too much, Axer.”

“Ha, that’s easy for you to say," he pouted. "You’re the silent partner/owner. You get to hide all cozy and secure in you skyscrapers and private estates. Eventually you will have to play a bigger role in public arena, right?" he looked to his partner. "At the rate things are going, you'll have to."

"Eventually. But for now, do the dance that you have been taught."

"Yeah, yeah," Axer grumbled. "Oh yeah, by the way," he perked up his head. "Your peeps in the law firm managed to iron out all the legalities with Beta Raw Materials. In light of Depp's untimely and tragic ”accident”, Beta Raw Materials is now Beta-Tzai.”

“Hm. Good,” he answered nonchalantly. "But enough business for today," he made sweeping gestures with his hand. "What of our other enterprises, Axer? I hear that little sporting event racket of yours is doing rather well.”

“That it is," Axer told him. "Big turn out during the last 9 or so events. Marketing attributes that to...”

“Ah, yes. The up and coming celebrity. Undefeated, is he?”

“Yep, he sure is," Axer said. "Yeah, Blades' is certainly gotten popular among the Border Region crowd. He’s a good kid. A bit of a showboat and doesn't listen all too well, but he's a good kid,” he added reflectively. "He's skilled, that’s for sure. Haven’t seen anything like it for a very, very, long time."

Axer abruptly paused, a look a disquiet in his optics. "You're - you’re not thinking of recruiting him to be one those servile grunts you got running around your estate are you?”

“At the moment, no," he assured him. "That would be bad for business. However, do try to rein in this “Blades”, would you Axer?"

"I'll try," Axer shrugged.

"Still, I would hate lose to him. However," he told Axer. "I do intend to observe our star with keen interest.”
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The Busted Flush

All Governors operations had recieved a security briefing following the commencement of the gang war with the Space Mafia. The Busted Flush was no exception. Also the Rust Sea being in international waters was a haven for pirates and brigandry

However the converted Merchantman's defenses compared pitifully with those of a warship the guns had been mounted wherever possible in concealed mounting so as not to arouse suspicion on port visits.

Ack-Ack and Oerlikon watched incredulously as their long borig watch was suddenly transformed into a nightmare as 2 missiles streaked towards the Busted Flush. They trained their weapons desperastely round letting off a stream of Tracer at the incoming missiles.

Onboard a warning siren sounded, panicking gamblers headed for the boat deck and milled around the entry ways.

~*~

Leaving the Iacon Savings and Loan rapidly

Two Stroke stopped suddenly as a slug tore up the roadway in front of him. The cessation of engine noise and the vagaries of the breeze also brought a faint noise to the robbers the throbbing of an aircraft engine.

Two Stroke spoke

"Looks like the Brasseys got themself some artillery boss what should we do.

Heist thought for a moment.

"I guess guys we better split up. Share out the hostages amongst us and meet up at the rendezvous."

Caper and Heist jumped down taking a hostage apiece

Caper was the first to leave disappearing down the street, Two Stroke turned left and plunged into the Facade of another building while Heist pried up an acess cover and dropped into
the tunnels that lay below.

~*~

Daylight directed the camera up towards Arfires position.

"as you can see the Security forces are firing on the fugitives through the building. Although the Snipers record is superb , this reporter wonders if the seurity forces have considered the possible damage done to the building or its occupants by the weapons fire.

Hubcap's pile of rubble

Airplay strode towards an empty microphone in one hand

"Did you see anymechs near that building? "

she pointed to the pile of rubble.
Chip1123
Protoform

Autobase, Prowl's Office

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin comes to Prowl's door, opens it, and strolls right in.

Highbrow stares in shock. He's got guts, that one. Or he's too proud or too arrogant to bother thinking of his actions first... .

Topspin turns around, "Are you coming in or not?" he says to Highbrow.

"Ok Prowl- since Ironhide is out on assignment, we needed to report to you. But first, Highbrow has a report he needs to make."

"Sir, " Highbrow began before Prowl could interrupt him, "I picked up faint Decepticon signals coming from near Iacon's main gate. I would recommend sending someone out there to check the area out and make sure of my signal. It could have been nothing, but I doubt it. As the humans say, 'better safe than sorry'."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Iacon Savings and Loan:

Ironhide: -scowling as ISS troops come in behind him- "Secure th' area, guys. Ah'm goin' after 'em." -breaking into a run, transforming to vehicle mode as he gets to the hole and taking off after Two Stroke-

Kalis:

Tracks: -overhead cannons locking onto Enkryption-

Nightbeat: -holds up his hand, more for Tracks' benefit than to be placating- "We'll protect you as best as we can."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Kalis

At the sound of weapons priming, Enkryption looked up - and then up a lot more - at Track's shoulder cannon. He did not flinch; after all, if he was shot down, Glyph went with him...

"Fair enough," he said to Nightbeat and, with a flick of the wrist, slid his gun away into its secret compartment. "My last memory is a call from Spinnet begging me to get back to Cybertron pronto. So - we go look for Spinnet?"

Enkryption turned to face the blackness of the bunker doorway. "How about we start here?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Maccadams
the Clones enter and grab an energon while they listen for any news about Bumblebee.
--------------------------------------
Cybertronian Library of Technology
Skidmark walks up to the front desk and greets the drone working there.-"What can I do for you Sir?"-the drone asked
Skidmark replied-"Is there a room where I can work alone?"-The drone went to it's data computer checked for empty rooms.-"Sorry.All the rooms are full."-the drone said.Skidmark was a little disappointed-"Oh....okay then.Thanks."-He left the Library and headed back to Maccadams,wondering when his apartment will be finished being rebuilt.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Iacon Saving and Loan

Though his IR/UV scope, Artfire caught sight of several small silhouettes breaking away from the large mass of Two Stroke.

"Oh, well-played," he muttered. Lining his rifle up on Caper's heat signature, he carefully took aim at the fleeing thief's right kneecap and squeezed the trigger.

Burnout glowered at Daylight, then signalled two of her officers to seize the reporter. Another one moved in to make a grab at Ferret, attempting to deactivate his camera.

"You idiots, you just exposed our sniper's exact position to the entire planet! You don't think the thieves have a news feed?" She crossed her arms. "If anything, and I mean anything, happens to any of the hostages or our officers, I'm holding you two personally responsible and locking you up for the next vorn!"

Smokescreen watched the ISS officers for a few seconds, then transformed and took off after Ironhide.

Hubcap's pile of rubble

From an alley across the way, Switchblade carefully watched Airplay as the femme interviewed what looked like a local Empty. He didn't recognize the interviewee, but then he'd moved up from the drug dealer ranks a few years ago and a lot of new addicts had popped up since then.

Well, da boss did say ta plant da story. Here goes...

"Hey missy!" he called out to the reporter as he walked toward her. "Youse want the real story on this here mess?" He kicked a fire-blackened brick as if to emphasize his point. "I gots a scoop for ya!"

The Busted Flush

Blue Bacchus scowled as his missiles were shot down.

Not going to get this one the easy way, I guess. Oh, well.

He opened fire again, this time with heat lasers and maser cannons. He sent some shots in the general direction of the ship's defencive batteries, but mainly concentrated on gunning down the fleeing gamblers who'd come on deck to see what was happening.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

at the city entrance

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

motormaster then called out, "wave two commence and bring in the clones, as for us combine to form menasor

the stunticons obeyed and the decepticon menasor began to destroy everything in site

--------------------------------------------------------

coming up fast to the gate

trust, the insecticons, and their army of insecticon clones flew fast towards the gate, their mission was to cut city power and crush all who stood in their way

then thrust said, "lets make our group commander motormaster proud"

the insecticons cheered and flew in for the attack
Chip1123
Protoform

Autobase

Post by Chip1123 »

Inside of Prowl's Office

Explosions are heard in the meeting as Highbrow finished his sentence.

"Well, looks like Highbrow was right. That explosion came from just beyond the gate. Prowl , you can come with us if you want, but we're going to go check it out and see if we can't have some fun." Topspin said.

"Prowl , feel free to get our of your office for a change and come join in the festivities, help us investigate. Whichever decision you choose, send us some reinforcements." Highbrow yelled as he ran out of the office.

"I wonder what is causing all that commotion.' Highbrow asked Topspin.

"Whatever it is, it can't be good- something or someone brave enough to attack Iacon is either brave, dumb, suicidal, or confident - none of which is good for us." Topspin said.

"Well, let us hope we get those reinforcements." Highbrow said as he and Topspin exited the building, running towards the gate.

(OOC: anyone who wants, and is available, feel free to come to the gate and help me defend- i have a feeling I am going to need it...)
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Autobase: Prowl’s Office

A few moments earlier

“Listen, listen…listen!” Prowl voice rose as he attempted to speak over Red Alert. “This is not your concern. This in now in the hands of-”

“Like the pit it is,” Red Alert retorted. “The security of this system is just as-”

“I’m not having this discussion with you, Red Alert. You have the report, so you more than likely understand the levity of his violations. As I am also sure you know Iaconian Foreign Relations Convention intimately and how that applies to this case. You know the charges against him, so I know you understand why this is a military concern and not of ISS. Now, please, if you don’t mind-”

“Fine,” Red Alert grumbled. “I’m heading back ISS if you don’t have further use of me or my men," he snidely added. "Someone has to clean up this damn mess. It was nice speaking with you, Prowl.”

-CLICK-

When transmission ended, let out a long sigh. “Sigh, why me?”

Just then, with out chiming in, Topspin casually traipsed through his office door. The Autobot’s forwardness irritated Prowl.

“Excuse me. May I-” Prowl stopped midway when Highbrow followed in shortly after Topspin. The two of them immediately started to speak before Prowl could get a word in.

As Highbrow gave his report, Prowl nodded his head, waiting for a moment to interject. “Hmm, I suspect that was the same report that Crosshairs sent to me shortly after my arrival?" he said. "I will double check. If this is the case, then Inferno and Streetwise are currently investigating,”

As Prowl pondered over this, an explosion disrupted the three Autobot’s discussion.

(OOC: Umm, Maximus Prime3, you do realize how big Iacon is, right? Has lots of Autobots too.).

After making a few more tactless comments to Prowl, Highbrow and Topspin dashed out of his office to investigate the cause of the disruption.

Prowl opened his com-link. “Crosshairs, report! What is the situation outside?”
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Iacon Saving and Loan

Fugitif slipped into the nearest Metro entrance and hurried down to catch a Tube.

~*~

Daylight transformed into a Twin rotored helicopter (think Highbrow) and hovered just out of the ISS officer's reach.

Ferret shrugged and lowered the camera

"do what you need to do just try not to injure me I don't want to be another stastic on Daylight's road to glory."

Daylight sent a com signal to the Studios asking for a lawyer to be dispatched.

He looked down at Burnout

"yeah right what do you think this is a war zone, they're bank robbers not a crack commando squad what are they going to do call in an air strike or counter battery fire. Plus your sniper just fired so if he's any good they should know there's a sniper out there. Your just looking for an excuse to shut us down because we dared to criticise the Security forces."

He activated his own camera rig mostly unused since he'd been promoted from camera operator to reporter.

"I shouldn't need to be telling you your job but how were they planning to get away ? how did they get here? If this traffic snarl up is something to do with them they were planning on getting away by air.

~*~

Caper staggered as a round ploughed into his right thigh. He painfully transformed and weaved up the street zig zagging to help baffle the sniper.

Hubcap's Pile of rubble

Airplay waved a dismissive hand towards Weasel

"finish talking to the local while I see if this new mech can help."

She walked towards Switchblade

"pray continue you've piqued my interest."

The Busted Flush

The ship staggered under the impact. Oerlikon jerked back as a laser beam hit his shoulder. He didn't have much time to react as the beam bisected the ready to use ammo locker converting it into an explosive cloud of super heated shrapnel that obliterated the gun position.

~*~

Gamblers staggered and fell as the incoming fire chewed into them . The smarter amongst them reversed their course and headed for the other side of the ship.

~*~

Ack Ack desperately fired after shot at the relentless attacker.

~*~

On the bridge Captain Trap rang down to the engine room asking for full speed ande jabbed at the button initiasting the hydrofoils.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Iacon Saving and Loan

Artfire followed Caper's erratic path through his scope, carefully drawing a bead on the thief's right front tire and pulling the trigger when the criminal zagged in the right direction.

Burnout crossed her arms and shot an unhappy look up at Daylight. "Considering how I spent a decade working as a police officer in Los Angeles, I don't think I'll be taking crime-fighting advice from a reporter. You, on the other hand, would be wise to take this advice to heart: you're resisting arrest, and Iacon doesn't have any laws against police brutality yet. Stop recording and get down here right now or I'll get an air recon unit to drop a Conner net on you."

The other officer escorted Ferret away from the unpleasant confrontation.

Hubcap's pile of rubble

Switchblade smiled his most sincere smile (which, truth be told, still wasn't all that sincere) at Airplay.

"Well, see, it's like dis. My name's Switchboard, and I gots a small security company. We put in cameras, laser tripwires, stuff like dat. Da proud owner of dis, uh, nice pile of briquettes here, Hubcap, he called me last night in a fit, said he thought the cops were gunna torch his spot 'cause they thought he was a crook but didn't have proof. Asked me ta come down right away, but I couldn't 'cause I was already overbooked. He said tamorrow might be too late." He looks at the ruined building. "Looks like he was right."

Switchblade sighed, shook his head, and added, "Da cops in dis town...I swear, it's gettin' ta da point where an honest businessmech is better off payin' the Space Mafia fer protection then trustin' the cops. Least the mob doesn't try ta blame someone else when they do somethin' like this, do they?"

The Busted Flush

Blue Bacchus evaded most of Ack Ack's shots, but took enough hits that he was no longer amused by the other criminal's return fire. He fired a fragmentation missile at the deck beneath the gunner's feet, trying to drop him and his gun into the belly of the ship.

He continued to strafe those gamblers too stupid to retreat from his attack.

Autobot Security Centre

Crosshairs scowled at his monitor as Prowl demanded information from him.

"I don't know, sir. I'm getting strange sensor readings from entry gate #78, and the guard assigned to that post isn't responding. Pulling up a visual now..."

It didn't take him long to see what was going on.

"I make at least five distinct Decepticon bogeys," the ex-Targetmaster reported back. "Menasor, Thrust, Shrapnel, Bombshell and Kickback are confirmed, with more enemies possibly waiting in reserve. I'm sending you a live feed and moving to join the forces moving to intercept."

Jumping up from his chair and locking down the console he'd been using, Crosshairs quickly checked to make sure he was carrying his assault carbine and sniper rifle (a hand-made specimen virtually identical to the one he'd built for Artfire), ignoring the small pang of loss that he always felt when he rushed into battle without Pinpointer at his side.

"Doublecross," he called to the other nearby Autobot as he transformed and drove out, "I might need your help on this one."
Chip1123
Protoform

Autobase

Post by Chip1123 »

Nearing the Gate

"Look, up ahead- it's Crosshairs ! And he is headed in the same direction as us. Seems like we are gonna get to have some fun! I just hope there will be some left when we get there!" Topspin said, pulling out his particle rifle, and charging up his hand mounted lasers and his side mounted electric blasters.

"Well, let us hope we can handle whatever is on the other side of that gate. Whatever it is, it is causing a huge ruckus." Highbrow said, pulling out his twin acidmaker rifles and gearig up for battle as well.

" Crosshairs , we are right behind you and moving to assist" Highbrow radioed ahead to his fellow autobot. "Do you know what, or who, is causing this?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fleeing the Iacon Saving and Loan

Caper 's tyre shredded and he spun struggling to keep control he spun awkwardly and smashed through a shop window. Shattering glass and ploughing into the aisles of produce.

~*~

Daylight's voice rang with defiance.

"what exactly would the charges be against me? By the way i've recorded and transmitted your last veiled threat just so you know."

~*~

Hubcap's pile of rubble

Airplay looked the mech before her up and down.

"I heard it was the Wreckers. you got any proof of your transaction with Hubcap?"

~*~

The Busted Flush

Ack Ack plummeted down into the bowels of the ship as the deck plating gave way under the assault of the missile.

Its explosive force too much for the converted civilian deckplating. His gun station proceeded him into the bowels of the ship ploughing into the converted ballroom that did service as a casino.

The ship surged forward as its speed picked up and the Hydrofoils came into play.

~*~

Soon the only people on the Starboard boat deck were the dead and the very lucky and the latter were in the minority.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

In hot pursuit:

Ironhide: -roaring along after Two Stroke-

Briefing Room:

Grimlock: -snorts- "This not war of words! It NEVER been war of words! You know that! Peace happen when one side defeated, not talked to submission!"

Kalis:

Nightbeat: "Might as well." -heads down towards where Spinnet's operation once was, looking for traps-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Iacon Saving and Loan

Artfire lost track of Caper as he skidded into the storefront and calmly scanned the area trying to reacquire his signal.

Burnout didn't seem too worried by Daylight's antics. "I don't need to make any specific charges. That's the beauty of not having a constitution. Or courts. Or laws. Or a civilian government. Or, for that matter, freedom of the press. Just because we let you operate doesn't mean we have to." The human Targemaster shrugged. "You people seem to have forgotten what it's even like to live in a society that's not in a state of total war. And you know what? It makes my job a whole lot easier."

Above, an ISS-marked helicopter had floated into position above Daylight.

"Now, make this easier for all of us and land. If you don't, Floodlight will bring you down anyway."

Hubcap's pile of rubble

"I sure do, missy," Switchblade told Airplay. "Figgered there might be trouble, so I recorded da convo I had wit Hubcap when he commed me. Could send ya a copy or a transcript, if you like."

The Busted Flush

Seeing that most of the people on the ship's starboard deck were dead, Blue Bacchus started firing missiles at the ship's hull, below the water line. Under other circumstances he would have tried to kill all the remaining gamblers, but in this case, letting some of them survive to spread the news would only serve to hurt Governor more. Especially if some of them were rich enough and powerful enough to demand compensation for their losses and near-death.

Much more important than that, though, was the fact that the ship was picking up speed. He needed to sink it, or at least cripple it, before it could get close enough to the coast to summon help from the Autobot or Decepticon Coast Guards.

Not that he couldn't handle the dilapidated rattletraps either faction usually deployed to the Rust Sea, but the last thing he wanted was the military interfering in the so-far private gang war.

Nearing the Gate

Crosshairs replied to Highbrow. "Unfortunately, I do. It's the Stunticons, the Insecticons, and Thrust. At least. More backup should be on the way soon."

I hope.

[OOC @ Maximus Prime3: I'll make this clear off the bat. You can not have an army of Insecticon clones. I know they made clones in the cartoon, but if you want to do something like that in the game you need to get permission from the staff. We just finished dealing with two back-to-back Clone Army stories, and we don't want another. So unless your idea goes a lot deeper than just using them to attack stuff, the clones are out.]

[To all of you: this thread's gotten way too long, so we'll be continuing it here. :)]