[New RPG] Sixshot and Quickswitch

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Lady Quick Switch wrote:Uh oh. Yes this will mess with Quick's mind I'm sure. ;)
Yeah, and poor Obsidian, too! Poor guy's gonna be quite messed up...
I consider Quick Switch to be unstable and tortured as well. But fanaticism, a central focus-A fanatical loyalty to Prime built into him as a means of keeping him under control, on a very short leash. That's how I would do it. I like the thought of something like this, but it conflicts with the lack of mental cohesion and lack of any permanent consistency. I might consider it, but it could just end up an inferior version of someone else's portrayal. I haven't read too much of the old RPG, but what I have seen is eerily similar to what I'm doing, which is validating and very disapointing at the same time! He might have been a highly competant soldier in the old RPG but I am not! As Quicky's player in the new RPG I need to read up on the military..... Any advice there?
Nah, you don't have to make Quickswitch a fanatic if you don't want to. Agree that it lacks the crazy MPD thing Quickswitch has...

Just want to share. This is the new RPG, after all, not the old one.
How are you RPing the prior multiformer experiments? Are they alive, locked up somewhere, terminated due to the unnatural addition.
Scorponok killed the unfortunate employees he experimented upon. Predacon I think had some failures but it's not made clear. I'm pretty sure we decided prior experiments have shell-shocked mentals, though.
How many modes did Team Science experiment with?
Scorpy tried three, 'cause if you can't add one mode you can't add two or three or four more. He's savvy enough to create six-changer tech schemes, though. :glance:
Have the Autobots done any experimentation with extra modes
You'll have to ask Wheeljack and Highbrow on that.
I'm liking this but juggling it around with Quick's origin. I don't see him being used that much by the Autobots at first, being a mere utility rather than a Cybertronian citizen. Once he's created, would they just let him run around until he does something like this and Sentinel locks him up? I imagined Quick as having very little freedom at first and having more freedoms over time. But it is still an excellent scenario.
I dunno, I think like you pointed out living nukes like QS will be kept on a short leash... maybe later on?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Lady Quick Switch wrote:Nice. How would Omega learn about Quick Switch's creation? Just curious.
I hadn't really thought of that, to be honest. But since Omega is a starship, I think he'd be aware of what's been done if Quick Switch was ever a passenger aboard him (which he probably will be).
Blackjack wrote:Scorponok killed the unfortunate employees he experimented upon. Predacon I think had some failures but it's not made clear. I'm pretty sure we decided prior experiments have shell-shocked mentals, though.
I don't think Predacon's ever actually built one before. He's the sort of guy who'll pore over a dozen other people's failures, see the one tiny thing that they've missed and then go "bwa-ha-ha, another triumph for Predacon!" rather than actually doing the legwork himself.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:I don't think Predacon's ever actually built one before. He's the sort of guy who'll pore over a dozen other people's failures, see the one tiny thing that they've missed and then go "bwa-ha-ha, another triumph for Predacon!" rather than actually doing the legwork himself.
Well, I've mentioned in passing that Scorponok did some past experiments of triple-changers but they failed spectacularly and he put them down...

Scorponok's the type to try anything that passes into his mind, safety be damned!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

On a random/slightly related note, I have a computer again. For some reason my old one refused to start and participating in the RPG via my phne wasn't really an option. Sorry if I held up anything. I'll start posting tomorrow again :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

By the way, Wheeljack's not really big on building WMD's and he would rather stay away from him. Well, that's what he wants right now anyway. He rather builds things that could help Cybertron than to further destroy it.

He'll come to realize that he'll have no choice down the line though. ;)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!