[New RPG] Random thought re: size classes

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Warcry

Random thought re: size classes

Post by Warcry »

It doesn't effect anything, but it occurred to me this evening that it would be cool if the toy size classes (scout, deluxe, voyager, ultra, leader, supreme) were used as the weight-class qualifications in Cybertron's gladiatorial games. So Minicons/micromasters would be featherweights, scouts would be lightweights, deluxes welterweights, etc, etc...

It wouldn't actually effect anything but struck me as vaguely amusing. :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Some kind of fanboyish shout-out, hmm? ;)

I like it. So Legends class would be for the Minicons and Micromasters, then? Because they would be Legends to survive the gladiatoral games. Okay, bad joke there.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Only question to that would be:

What about characters who have multipul size classes?

Bumblebee, Prime, Lugnut, Megs, etc.

Otherwise, I think it's a great idea for interaction.
Especially when you look at a show like Prime, where the size differences are quite pronounced.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bumblebee would be Scout class, I guess.

Lugnut is technically a Voyager in both his major toys, but he looks more like an Ultra or a Leader IMO.

Megatron? Leader, definitely.

Optimus? Leader or Ultra, if he joins the gladiatorial games.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Probably doesn't matter all that much, since the vast bulk of our characters were never gladiators. It'd have to be more of a guideline than an actual "your toy is this, so this is your weight class!" rule, though, for sure. :)
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Warcry wrote:Probably doesn't matter all that much, since the vast bulk of our characters were never gladiators. It'd have to be more of a guideline than an actual "your toy is this, so this is your weight class!" rule, though, for sure. :)
The useful and good ones were. The rest were Bluestreak.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."