[Original RPG] Ore Sanjou

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Ore Sanjou

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Ok i've been absent for almost 5 years...are the rules the same?
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

More or less. We've tweaked them a bit so you might want to give them a once-over before you start playing, but the way the game is played hasn't changed one bit from the time you were here.

You were interested in the Technobots, correct? I don't think anyone is playing any of them right now. Clogs and Blackjack were the last two to use any of them, so they could probably help you out with things like where the characters are supposed to be and what they were doing the last time they showed up.

Good to see you again, by the way! I love it when players who've been absent for a while are able to get back into the game.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hey there! :)

I did play Scattershot, Strafe and Afterburner for a bit. They came from Iacon and participated in defending Altihex when the Decepticon prisoners contained there were broken out. Clogs played Afterburner after I dropped the trio (have no idea how to continue using them).

Someone posted with Strafe for a single post last year and disappeared, but I'm not sure what exactly he did with him.

Welcome back!
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Thanks, been busy and such.

Okay, sounds good. so we got one combiner and one custom character and such?

How do I claim characters? I'm kinda lost atm.
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot