[Original RPG] Wanted: Brave Autobots......

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Crush comes with his own max size Targetmaster who lives up to his name and would probably fit the Constable Visits role.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Maybe a Junkion for Reg?

Is Arcee to be Cheery? And, if so, who is Angua? Catilla? Can I NPC Catilla?

(I take it Roddy is, himself, Carrot?)

I was not going to the Discworld Convention this year, mainly because I couldn't afford it on top of AutoAssembly. Now I want to go - and it's sold out...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Catilla would work. What he does would actually fit in to what security does.

Arcee might work as the Cheery analogue, although she might be a little tall.... :D

Actually, Carrot's broken up a little. His role as Vimes' second in command falls to Nightbeat, but Chromedome's closer to Carrot in general personality. At the moment, Roddy's a civilian.

Uh oh. It just occoured to me that, when the wave of new recruits rolls in(once we get the volunteers sorted out), it won't be Nightbeat inducting them. It'll be Ironhide. Unless he's finished the field investigation by then.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Is one character per user enough or do you need more, Heinrad?
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I'll leave it up to you. Bear in mind, especially in light of the assassination attempt on Hot Rod, that some of you will probably wind up assigned to Sundor, whether he wants it or not.

Actually, that would be the best place to assign a Junkion security guard..... :D

Nightbeat: "We should have done this a while ago."

Road Rage: "It's not like there was much to do. And there were ten of us."

Nightbeat: -sighs- "Like I told Ironhide, you can't count Omega five times, no matter how big he is. There's only one of him. Besides, he's best for area guarding. He'd be rubbish in a security detail."

Road Rage: "Why?"

Nightbeat: "One misstep and whoever he's guarding has to be scraped off of his foot."

Road Rage: "Good point." -grinning evily- "We could reassign him to the diplomatic corps. I know several ambassadors and petty bureaucrats he could misste..... er, meet."

Omega Supreme: "Diplomacy: Overrated. Petty: Bureaucrats. Ambassadors: Annoying."

Nightbeat: "You've been telling him war stories again, haven't you."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Crush beams down at others

"Me going to join and me like 2/3rds of Omega so now that makes um 1,2,3,4 um lots more of you."

Volunteers Landfill also as he needs a role.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

We're relying on you, Heinrad, to have the last say here about who gets to play who (or is that whom?)!!!

:D
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Actually, the goal here is personalities. Would the City Watch be half as interesting if their ranks were filled with generic people?

Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Heinrad wrote:Actually, the goal here is personalities. Would the City Watch be half as interesting if their ranks were filled with generic people?
Replace 'generic' with 'normal' :swirly:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
grimkuz
Protoform

Post by grimkuz »

Clogs wrote:Replace 'generic' with 'normal' :swirly:
me thinks warpath is 'like normal', you guys will take people who are 'like normal' yes?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Okay, so the volunteers look like....

Arcee, NPC'd by Blackjack
Brawn, NPC'd by Springer85
Warpath, NPC'd by grimkuz
The Trainbots, NPC'd by ziggy
Crush and his talking gun, NPC'd by opskids
Catilla, NPC'd by Clogs
Landfill, NPC'd by opskids
Cliffjumper, NPC'd by Springer85

Looks good?

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Also Landfill if possible
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I might bring in Cliffjumper. I still have one slot open and I've been considering him for a while now. Could be fun. At the slightest hint of something being wrong: BOOM! Cliffjumper fires a missile :D

~~~

Brawn: -crossing his arms, looking over at Cliffjumper- "Well at least he's red..."

Cliffjumper: -looking all smug- "Yeah, I know. I'm awesome." :lol:

Brawn: -not amused- "Hmpf. Just say when and we'll be ready."

~~~

Anyway both characters are in Altihex right now. More specifically under the prison rubble. Should I start in Altihex and move them to Iacon?
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Yeah, that would work. It'll also let you settle into them a little.

And the other names have been added.