[Original RPG] Altihex Question

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Springer85
Protoform

Altihex Question

Post by Springer85 »

Is there a map for Altihex? One like some of the other cities have with buildings and districts in it and such or can I just make up a building and name it?

All I found about Altihex on the web so far is this: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Altihex

I was thinking of having a building be called the Overhaul Tower, where the rendez vous point will be, but I don't know if I can do that. :)

I'm willing to make one if needed by the way :)

Thanks in advance.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Not even a reply with: "Go away with your silly questions"? :p

:laugh:

EDIT:

my attempt at an Altihex Map. Am I close? Layout wise?

Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I'm working on the fly... I know of no map of Altihex; the Business District etc are works of self and optimusskids.

I'm thinking the area is formally divided - Central Core with all civic functions (now grilled bread product and in the hands of ???) with the Business District to one side and amenities to the other, encircled by general living quarters, small amenity sites and, of course, the hospital. Further out, down hill, are plaza recreation areas with some heavy industry beyond them lining the main roads for easy transport access. Even further out, to the North-east, the land rises again, bereft of buildings for security reasons, to the site of the now trashed Prison. There are Sheriff Stations acting as checkpoints at each road into the Altihex area.

At this time, there are citizens trapped in the Business District and retail areas, most probably hiding in bunkers left over from the Great War. They should be pretty safe, but any attempt to get out might well be fatal. The rest of the City inhabitants have headed for other bunkers or just plain fled.

Heh, imagination is a wonderful thing! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]