[Original RPG] Decepticon Air! Now hiring, planes, pilots, and available nutcases...

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Aero Blade

Decepticon Air! Now hiring, planes, pilots, and available nutcases...

Post by Aero Blade »

Warcry and I were checking out the flying ranks of Meg's troops reciently and came to the realization the current active and available aerial forces in Polyhex consisted mainly of...well... Tracer! Unfortunately, running your department isn't any fun if you have to do all the work yourself don't have someone else to play with.

And so I am pleased to announce that Tracer is now taking applications for any Decepticon (or NPCcon) that wishes to sign up and help fill in the ranks. With the Aerospace Department now under new management, this could be your chance to score some points with the new boss! Join Megatron's Decepticon cause, and bring honor and status to you and your allies!

Disclaimer: Aerospace Deparment and all of its affiliates offer no guarantee to your safety or the quality of work you may be order to do. Any and all injury, loss of life, or otherwise personally damaging experiences recieved while in the employment of Megatron-controlled Decepticon forces by fault of Autobots, Space Mofia, Quintessons, Unicronians, or other enemy factions are not the responsibility of the Decepticon Empire to rectify. Chances of recieving health insurance after employment are negligible and are the complete and private responsibility of the employee.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I have been wanting to NPC Blitzwing for some time. Guy's got an extensive history under Scout, and it'd be a shame to let him dissolve to nothing. But then, I've been taking a rather huge cast, so it's out of the questions... might have to drop Bonecrusher and/or Barricade one of these days...

As long as existing characters go, Laserbeak's always around if you need him. Not that he'll appreciate being an aerial trooper. ;) Misfire too, if he ever returns to Polyhex. Not that he's any help, mind. Shrapnel would qualify, but he's too busy bossing people around. Besides, if the head of security goes on missions it just wouldn't do, will it?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Thundercracker: -snorts- "Huh. Great. Open up the airbonre ranks to a bunch of flakes."

Ravage: "It's not like the ranks of Seekers weren't full of flakes already....."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blackjack wrote:Laserbeak's always around if you need him.
I suspect Laserbeak will find himself stuck inside Soundwave's chest for a while if he keeps offering to work for his rivals... :glance:

Acid Storm can be added to the team, if anyone has the good graces to sweep up what's left of him and take him to a CR chamber once the chase in Kaon is finished. :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:I suspect Laserbeak will find himself stuck inside Soundwave's chest for a while if he keeps offering to work for his rivals... :glance:
But Soundwave needs someone to keep an eye on Tracer, right? After all, he's just that kind of guy.
Acid Storm can be added to the team, if anyone has the good graces to sweep up what's left of him and take him to a CR chamber once the chase in Kaon is finished. :)
Misfire's on the way. He's also a good candidate for the air guys.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:I suspect Laserbeak will find himself stuck inside Soundwave's chest for a while if he keeps offering to work for his rivals... :glance:
But Soundwave needs someone to keep an eye on Tracer, right? After all, he's just that kind of guy. ;)
Misfire's on the way. :) He's also a good candidate for the air force.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Will revive Hex as she's still somewhere in Polyhex
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Tinker's somewhere too, he could easily be transferred from engineering to the aerospace division if you need him, since his services as a medic is no longer needed, what with the Constructicons around.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Those skills would actually make Tinker quite valuable to the Aerospace Department. Any bots that might wind up teamed with him would have a fellow flier who could potentially patch them up if things got hectic :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

;) And so Tinker has been reassigned to the aerospace department. I've added Shrapnel/Tinker interaction into an earlier post. Gives the Insecticon something fun to do anyway...

You know, never intended for Tinker to stay that long in the RPG... I first only introduced him to spice things up with the medics, and to give the now-deceased Starfall someone to relate to. Well, he'll have to stick around for a bit, then.