The Original Seven Primes/The Seekers/Origins of Decepticons/Etc.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Vin Ghostal wrote:I don't know what the hell "stroppy" means, but Movie Bumblebee is awesome. He's extremely likeable while also being tough as hell with a psychopathic murderous streak rivaling only Prime's amongst the Autobots. He has absolutely no problem ripping Ravage and Rampage limb from limb and murdering them with extreme prejudice, but he's also cute enough to visibly cry when Sam says it's time for them to part ways.
I think pretty much all of the Autobots have a mean streak. Ironhide is certainly not timid and seemed to have no problem with murdering the Witwicky parents in the first movie. And Sideswipe bisecting Sideways probably wasnt a mercifull killing.

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

TURBO CHARGER wrote:I think pretty much all of the Autobots have a mean streak. Ironhide is certainly not timid and seemed to have no problem with murdering the Witwicky parents in the first movie. And Sideswipe bisecting Sideways probably wasnt a mercifull killing.
Definently. Both The movies and the comics show the Autobots to be just as warlike and vicious in combat as the Decepticons. I think it's one of the reasons I like the Movieverse so much, it's just more realistic when it comes to warfare.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.