Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Every Saturday Morning on CW!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Kenori

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Every Saturday Morning on CW!

Post by Kenori »

So, I belong to a little site called Henshin Justice Unlimited. One of our pet projects is to spread the word about a great new tokusatsu out in the states: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

The story revolves around Kit Taylor, a young man who's father goes missing. While looking through his fathers house, he finds a deck of cards. This "Advent Deck" hurls him into a world behind out mirrors. I could go on and on about the show, but let the trailer explain it a little better:

http://www.kamenriderproductions.com/trailer.html

The shows production values are great.

So every Saturday morning around 12 eastern, be sure to tune in and watch. Because honestly, do you really have anything better to do on a Saturday :p
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Ehhh, I'm liking the series so far, but that's mainly due to Kamen Rider Ryuki being my favorite Kamen series in a while, but I can't help but to think that this show isn't getting as much attention as it should.

The lack of toys on the market currently is a bit of a let-down but shouldn't detract from the series. However, the character voices are a bit annoying while in Rider form, but the splicing between new footage and the original footage is excellent, as well as the tone. And so far, most of the riders seem to be stereotypical. The newb, the cold-hearted guy, and at the last episode I watched so far the spoiled rich kid- that's one of the few things that needs work.

Everything else? Well it's a great start on a franchise that I hope continues on. (Mainly because I want to see Kamen Rider 555 and Kamen Rider Blade adapted.)
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Kenori

Post by Kenori »

Thanks a lot Secret. I agree, its an excellent start for a franchise.

For everyone else, we're only up to, I believe, episode 6 as of today, you can catchup with the show on youtube. Please watch and let me know what you think!