[Original RPG] Detente: The Congregation of the Dead (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Bridge

When he heard the sigh, Ruckus glanced over at Barrage with a chortle. He was one of the few Decepticons who could tolerate Barrage; in fact, he rather liked his relentless determination. Ruckus turned his head back to Gigatron and raised a hand. His shoulder squeaked profusely, bringing attention to him even before he spoke.

"Yeah, I got a question," he shouted across the chamber, and thumbed toward Barrage. "When do this guy an' me get to see some action?"

Ruckus guffawed and gave Barrage a hearty slap on the back.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge

Gigatron looked at Ruckus.

"There is an opportunity for a special mission. Cyclonus will be asking for volunteers after our first staff meeting."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

If he had a mouth, Barrage would've given Ruckus a very big smile. Since he doesn't have one, he said in a light tone, "Yeah. We're dying for action and fun. We get rusty without action."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

"And if volunteers aren't forthcoming," Cyclonus said ominously, "I'll decide who volunteers by myself." He glanced archly at Barrage. "And since you and Ruckus like to mouth off while your superiors are in conference, you will be on the list regardless. Once you hear about where we are going, you won't be nearly so eager."

Needlenose seemed to flinch at that. Horri-bull just grinned.

Nightstick patently didn't believe Browning. "Suuuure you don't," he said.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Bridge

Ruckus simply snorted with a knowing smirk at Barrage. Although he respected Cyclonus' fearsome power and competent leadership, he'd never much cared for the warrior's pious bloviating. However, he knew better than to push his commanders' patience, and he leaned toward Barrage to speak less intrusively.

"Like we wouldn'a signed up anyway," he muttered as quietly as he could manage. "Ain't had a job yet that scared me."
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge

Gigatron indicated a doorway to his left

"if all the department leaders will join me in the briefing room."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »